• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Vicki, Version Deux Ch. 02

Vicki, Version Deux Ch. 02

12345

The family were engrossed in the nitroglycerine scene of "War Wagon" when the phone rang. Vicki rushed to answer it, hoping that it would mean Tyler and the other deputies had caught Dinah.

"Thank you. Yeah, it's not ideal, but I should have seen it coming. Prison is no picnic for child molesters, from what I've heard. That's probably even truer of women's prison. Well, where she went, the law is the least of her problems. I hope she doesn't mind the heat. I'm sure that Beelzebub has something special planned for her. I just wish that she hadn't hurt my kid. Then I wouldn't have to hate her so much.

"Look it at this way, Ty. You won't have to go through a nasty divorce. I don't blame you for hanging back like that. Don't want IA bugging you over a suicide-by-cop involving your estranged wife. You were wise, letting cooler heads tackle the arrest. That must have been hard. Thank you for putting an end to her crimes, even if you had ulterior motives. I always respected your career and service, you know," Vicki shrugged as she hung up, half-relieved and half-disappointed.

"Dinah's dead. She pulled the usual stunt of desperate criminals, rushing the cops. She was armed, too, with a .38 special. I don't know where she got that. Neither does Trevor's dad. He was smart enough to stay back and let those without a conflict of interest do the arrest. Given the circumstances, that turned out well for him. They caught her at Enrique's Oyster Bar. She can roast in hell for all I care. At least she won't hurt any more kids," Vicki announced, the shock wearing off and giving way to tears again.

Dan, Claude, and Trevor all embraced Vicki in a group hug. They wanted to comfort her as much as possible. The fact that the victim, Trevor, handled it better than his mother was probably due to the need to act strong and tough in the face of his humiliation. He was like his father in that he hated the idea of being a victim and receiving too much pity.

"I think that we need to really go to sleep now. Follow me to my bedroom, please, Dan. I have to warn you, it's probably just for sleep tonight. I'm not up to anything else right now. Too tired and upset. Still, I'd like to snuggle with you for the night," Vicki encouraged Dan.

"I think that I can live with that, dear. I expected that under the present circumstances. It's fine. Just kiss your son and father goodnight and join me in bed," Dan reassured Vicki, who did as he told her.

"Love you, too, Mom. Goodnight," Trevor told his mother.

"Love you, baby. Get some sleep, you hear me?" Claude was very much a father as he kissed Vicki on the top of her head.

"Yes, Daddy, I will. Thank you. Love you, too. Goodnight," Vicki replied gratefully before hurrying to spoon with Dan.

He wore his boxers, so as not to give his naked cock too much excitement from contact with her ass, which only had a silk slip covering even part of it. The rest of Vicki's bottom was exposed under the comforter. They both drifted off quickly, but Dan got up a couple of times in the middle of the night to piss. The coffee was hard at work on his bladder and turned out to be so for Vicki as well in the wee hours of the morning.

Vicki stared at the man lying on his side, partially uncovered due to her own tendency to hog the covers while asleep. Dan didn't seem even slightly annoyed by this habit, which had irritated Tyler for years. If anything, he smiled in his sleep, indicating a pleasant dream. Vicki saw from the alarm clock that it was already 4 am. She was still a little tired, but her brain fed her too many thoughts to return to slumber at the moment. Perhaps she could doze off again later, after her mischievous plan bore fruit.

Vicki grinned as she considered the delicious scheme whirling in her mind. She removed her slip and slid back into the bed. Then she took advantage of Dan's apparent heavy sleep to ease his boxers off, thus leaving him as naked as herself. She applied some hand lotion to his cock in lieu of the regular lube that she didn't have at the moment. This action suddenly woke Dan, of course. He looked down to see what soft, thick liquid now oozed over his dick. The sight of Vicki rubbing it on him helped stir him back to hardness.

"I knew that something would have to get you awake. Here, can you put some on my ass? I want you to fuck me there, please," Vicki begged Dan in her suddenly aroused condition.

Dan was in no mood to resist Vicki's advances. He turned her over on all fours and then poured a generous dose of lotion on her ass. Dan eased his cock into Vicki's asshole and soon had to hold himself back from cumming too quickly. Her tight, hot opening closed in on his dick and the friction just added to the wonderful pressure.

Dan moved slowly at first, wanting to extend this fantastic act of sodomy as long as he could for both of them. Vicki didn't help his situation with her constant hip movements in his direction. It soon became too much for even Dan to handle and he expelled a ton of pent-up cum from the frustrating night before.

Somewhat embarrassed at the haste with which he came inside her ass, Dan made a point of caressing her buns in a loving manner for a few minutes after he pulled out. He caught himself smacking her ass for no apparent reason other than a natural reaction to the shape and smoothness of her cheeks. Vicki had the most spankable bottom Dan had ever seen, he thought to himself. When he had stopped for too long to appreciate her butt, Vicki pointed to her tush in a clear signal that she wanted more spanking.

"So, you're a real spanking fan, are you? I'm happy to oblige you," Dan assured her as he resumed the swats.

Vicki soon became visibly more enthusiastic about the spanking that Dan gave her. He smacked her harder every second and her tush turned as red as hamburger. Her juices flowed in just minutes and she lifted her ass to encourage him. Vicki's body became taut with her imminent climax as Dan kept swatting her butt. She gripped the right bedpost on the headboard as she reached the pinnacle of her orgasm. When she finally came, her body collapsed against the mattress on her belly.

"Thank you, Master," Vicki acknowledged her submissive role in this encounter by using Dan's title.

"You're welcome, slave. Thank you for that nice awakening. I could get used to that," Dan smiled with his gratification.

"Hey, my ass is yours. I wanted to give you a chance to use your new toy. It didn't hurt that I love anal. Anytime you want to do that to me, feel free. I belong to you now, honey," Vicki sat up and French-kissed Dan to demonstrate her passion for him.

"Nice. I've never owned a MILF before. This is fun," Dan grinned devilishly.

"I've never been called a MILF before and it's fun for me, too. You can thank my ex for the anal kink. He turned me onto it, though he was a bit rougher than you. Thank you for going easier on my tush than Ty did. It was great with him, but spectacular with you. I don't know about you, but I want a shower," Vicki blushed a little at the term that Dan used for her while she walked clumsily toward the bathroom.

She'd seen the movies, too, though only because she'd lusted for Allison Hannigan since she first watched Buffy. It was a guilty pleasure, this lesbian crush of hers. It also let her know that she was bisexual herself. Vicki licked her lips unconsciously at the fantasy of a threesome between herself, Dan, and her girlfriend Michelle. She knew that Allison was impossible, but Michelle was a different story. She would have to talk to Dan about that idea, as it sounded promising.

"Dollar for your thoughts. I'd say penny, but yours are worth more than most. You're licking your chops like you'd just eaten a sirloin or imagined eating one. What's your daydream?" Dan teased Vicki as they started the water running.

"Well, I meant to talk to you about it later, but this is as good a place as any to tell you. I have a girlfriend in the platonic meaning of the word, but I wouldn't mind making her one in the other sense, for both of us. Her name is Michelle and she is divorced. It didn't matter before, but now that we're in the lifestyle, I recall her sometimes hitting on me. The thing is that she can be bossy at times, but it turns me on, to be honest. I'll just have to let her know that you're not a pushover. I believe that she would make a discreet partner for threesomes for us. It would certainly ease my transition into this way of life to have a group encounter with a trusted friend. What do you say, Dan?" Vicki propositioned her lover.

"I like it so far. I've been to various sex clubs and I may have already fucked her. In any case, I like that you show initiative and interest in this matter, rather than having to be reminded of our arrangement. You're a wild child, but I love that about you. Yeah, talk to her and find out what she thinks of the whole thing. It could be fun," Dan agreed easily, as he was no fool. Vicki clearly found this woman sexually alluring, which meant that she wasn't repulsive.

"You got it, honey. I'll get right on it, as soon as I have the chance. Hey, that feels very nice," Vicki reacted to both Dan's words and his pleasurable approach to washing her bottom, especially his tendency to stick a finger or two into her asshole.

"Tell me about it. I love how smooth and slick your ass feels when wet like this. Say, do you have the munchies, 'cause I do," Dan asked Vicki as they wrapped the shower and they dried each other off.

"Hey, it's close to dawn by now, I'm sure. Why don't I make a quick call to Michelle and then scrounge up some breakfast? I would do it the other way around, but then Trevor might hear something. Besides, I'm eager to find us a woman to fuck. I've never explored that side of my sexuality and I want to try it. I definitely want to give you some strange pussy, too. Call it the voyeur in me. That's a word that she taught me. She's explained a lot of kinky things to me, in fact.

"Anyway, once I've hung up with her, I'll make you some breakfast. You're not in a serious hurry, are you? I know that I'm not. My firm is history anyway," Vicki offered as they put on some clothes.

"Actually, I like what you're thinking. I'm inclined to call in to work and take the day off. I never do that, but I'm the boss and that has to have its perks. My secretary Haley is likely to have a massive coronary at the news, but if she lives, everyone will be fine for one whole day. She'll just interrogate me about it tomorrow. Small price to pay for a great day with my lover and her family. It's summer, ain't it? Maybe we can go to the park or something," Dan informed her.

"Oh, Dan, that's wonderful! I would love to spend an entire day with you and the family! It would get Trevor's mind off such terrible things as what Dinah did to him. Honey, just for that, I wish that I could fix the whole deal for you. You know, pancakes, sausage, eggs, etc. Sadly, I just have a few things on hand, such as toast and jam. It's not much, but I was prepared to go as far you liked. I just didn't think that you would have time for more than that. Maybe we can go to the supermarket or eat out at a diner," Vicki replied in her typical likely manner.

"IHOP, my treat. Don't worry. I'll hold you to the breakfast offer soon. This is just a raincheck. Now, why don't you go ahead and call your girlfriend?" Dan kissed Vicki, who promptly winked and picked up the house phone on the nightstand.

The day had just begun, but it looked nice to Dan as he reached for his cell and dialed work. No, he wouldn't be working today. He had a soccer mom and her family to take out to breakfast. Yes, he would enjoy this day as much or more as the day before.

Michelle answered in a hurry when she heard the special ring tone she had set for Vicki.

"Sweetie, what's up?" she drawled in sweet and remarkable contrast to her sometimes sour tone.

"Michelle, when you got drunk those times and hit on me, was that just the sauce, or were you honestly interested in something physical?" Vicki was blunter than usual and rather nervous, since she was about to solicit sex from her girlfriend.

"In vino veritas, dear. Of course, I have the hots for you! If you've come around to the side of womanly love, I would be happy to initiate you. Mind you, it wouldn't hurt if there was a hunk present as well. You know, a threesome. Often confused with menage a trois, but that's actually a long-term deal. Not that I would mind that, either, sugar. I'll take you any way I can have you," Michelle switched to an outright seductive voice.

"What if I told you that my new fiance agreed to my offer of a threesome with you, if you would sign up for it? Yeah, you heard right. I'm engaged. I'll tell you more later, but suffice it to say that it's not a conventional relationship by any definition," Vicki clarified, hoping to get Michelle's attention with that statement.

"Hey, if he's sexy enough for you, he has to be for me. This is a complete threesome you mean, right? I get to fuck both of you?" Michelle probed deeper to reassure herself.

"Naturally. When have I ever been that selfish? We're almost sisters and that means we should share, don't you think? So, how about it? Want to make it a date?" Vicki sought to close the deal.

"Count me in, baby. What this stud's name? I'm on a dry spell with men, believe it or not, since I started exploring the fair sex lately. I could use some dick," Michelle agreed eagerly.

"Daniel Eduard Leopold von Greiner, but you can call him 'Dan'. I said his full name so that you would understand that this guy isn't normal by any standard. He's a direct descendant of the Junkers, the old Prussian aristocracy. He still has much of the family wealth, which they took with them when they left Germany. In fact, he has added to it, from what I can tell and owns a publishing house.

"No, I'm not after his money. I'm just saying that this guy is an exceptional man. I think that he's psychic or something like that, too. He comes across casual on the surface, but the brooding intensity is right beneath. I have to admit that I like that about him. He's also dominant, polyamorous, and bisexual, all of which appeal to me. Yeah, we're swingers. It's a lot different from my marriage to Tyler.

"I have to warn you that his dominance is not just a game. He's not a pushover. He'll be nice and accommodating up to a point, but I can already tell this guy has some grit. He's no wimp. So play nice, okay? You know what I mean," Vicki detailed more about the new man in her life.

"Relax, Vicki. I'll take your word for it until I can meet this guy myself. I can hardly wait to fuck the two of you. I can scratch both itches at once. In fact, I might have a surprise for you. I think that it will be pleasant, though if it isn't, I'll back off and completely understand. You guys just tell me when and I'll come, pun intended," Michelle assured her best friend.

"Okay, I'll talk it over with Dan. He'll be one happy guy, I think. He was very interested, as I told you. Stay in touch, darlin'," Vicki hung up, giggling at Michelle's level of enthusiasm.

It was not typical of her girlfriend, which strongly hinted that the divorcee harbored stronger feelings for Vicki than she had even admitted. It was nice to see proof that there was more to Michelle than sarcasm and cynicism. She wasn't totally jaded yet. Granted, her divorce was bitterer than Vicki's and both parties had been guilty there of more than just infidelity. It was a festering boil that had to be lanced and finally was, but Michelle still ached with its pain, as Vicki knew well. Michelle wasn't evil, just had different and more obvious flaws than Vicki, who loved her friend anyway.

Meanwhile, Dan had a somewhat different conversation with Haley Wilkes, his personal secretary at Liberation House Publishers.

"Liberation House Publishers, this is Haley Wilkes speaking. How may I help you?" Haley's voice was as sensual as ever. It never failed to give Dan a hard-on.

"Haley, it's me, Dan. I'm not coming in to work today. Be sure to let everyone know, so they will be prepared to handle things for the day," Dan commanded her, something that always made her wet, though she never told her boss.

"Yes, sir. I'll get busy informing the staff. May I ask what's wrong, sir?" Haley worried suddenly, as skipping work was completely at odds with Dan's nature.

He wasn't a workaholic per se, but he tended to save his recreation for his free time.

"Nothing's wrong, Haley, and I would appreciate it if you don't gossip about this. I've found a girl and it's serious. I want to spend the day with her and her family. I have my reasons, just trust me on this, okay?" Dan urged her in a tone that hinted strongly that he would be very displeased if she talked about it at work.

"Well, well, the Man is smitten! Oops, sorry. You can count on me, seriously. I'm rooting for you to find love, though I'll miss our office trysts. It won't be easy to lose my favorite friend with benefits. I'll do as you ask, though. I'm your bitch, remember? Any chance of one last fling for auld lang syne tomorrow before you go completely off the market, please, Boss Man?" Haley pouted.

"Haley, this isn't the time or the place to quite go into detail, since I'm eager to take my new woman and her family out to breakfast, but you have absolutely misunderstood things. I'll explain it to you tomorrow when you come in to work. No, you're not fired, unless you talk too much about my plans for the day. I don't want to lose you as a secretary or anything else, if you catch my drift. But I insist on discretion and respect for my privacy. If you'll recall, personal freedom and the right to privacy are part of the mission statement of Liberation House Publishers. That even applies to your boss/companion. Is that clear?"

"Crystal, sir. Sorry I misread you. I hear and obey, as always. I serve at your pleasure, sir. My lips are sealed. Hugs and kisses, mein herr," Haley apologized, tickled pink that Dan hadn't severed their taboo workplace relationship.

Then again, Herr von Greiner, as she sometimes called him, was never one to march to another man's drum. Conventional wisdom about office flings were no exception there. That didn't even count the fact that Haley was black.

"That's much better. Now, get busy letting everyone know about my calling in. After that, you can go home for the day, since your job is all about serving me. I won't even dock your pay for it. Go get a massage or something. You'll have earned it, savvy?" Dan hung up and chuckled at how much happier Haley was now that she knew it wasn't over between them.

It had never been exactly romantic between them, because of her tendency to gossip and his strong dislike of hip-hop, but they still had plenty of fun. They also respected each other's skills, both at work and in bed, not to mention their high IQ scores and iconoclastic attitudes.

Dan and Vicki smiled at each other after their phone calls and she gave him a fiery lip lock to show her need for him.

"Alright, let's get the others up and take them out to eat, honey," Dan encouraged her.

"Thank you, dear. It's hard to believe that last night I went out for a drink or two and found you instead. I'm glad that I didn't stay home," Vicki laughed at the strange twist of fate in their lives.

"Me, too, baby," Dan grinned sincerely. He, too had simply gone out to drink a little and found his mate.

Dan knocked on Claude's door while Vicki did the same for Trevor. It was clear that the boy had cried a bit during the night, but he seemed a little better now, considering what happened to him recently. Claude showered first, followed by Trevor, and they were soon quite ready for a restaurant breakfast.

Vicki snickered at the way that her father eyed the host, noticing these signs of gay attraction that were overlooked in the past. She also winked at Dan as she observed the enthusiastic service that Mandy, their sultry Mexican waitress, gave them. The woman was about forty and a bit on the plump side, but she had the earthy sex appeal and flirtatious gesture angles figured out. Mandy evidently liked men, especially those with a virile energy like Dan. She nearly mooned him a couple of times bending over to pick up her pen.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Vicki, Version Deux Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 146 milliseconds