• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Being a Good Bitch

Being a Good Bitch

Excitedly I pack my bags, as my parents have just left for a week's vacation. Making sure there are things that would come necessary for these to be a memorable three day adventure.

Just yesterday I visited her home to take stock of things, taking note of what all I would need to take along. It's Saturday evening. I head to the departmental store to buy an odd array of random things. Routing saturday evening rush.

Day 1 - Sunday

Its morning, I have a final checklist of all the things that have arrived over the internet - washed ironed and packed into the duffel bag. Taking a cab to her home, I open her door with the key she's handed to me.

Stepping inside her door, I step into the ambition of being the most indispensible bitch. I note, as instructed, her cook and maid have been sent away.

She greets me- a warm hug. She knows this experiment would make our bond even stronger. An effort from my end to give her the ultimate rush. Having a man pleasure her, clean for her, and wash for her.

I go into the guest bedroom. Lay down my things. Change into my regular jeans and basic white tee.

She seems to have been waiting, seeing her in the loose knee length skirt and buttoned blouse. Figured there was no panty, knowing what she was expecting.

I hold her hand and lead her to her bedroom. After a silly joke and laughter, I lie down on the bed, with legs folded up with feet flat on the bed, instead of the legs resting on the heel.

She joins in, as is, and climbs over by face. Gently sitting on the chest, her vadge almost by my lips and knees by my ears. I ask her to gently get off my chest and come forward, towards my chin. She comes. Adjusting her folded legs and knees, I'm now between her thighs.

She seems to have been waiting, noticing the moist feeling. She had been considerate enough to wash her vagina, to reduce my first shock of the stink.

I get ready - move myself forwards, into her vagina. My lips firmly against hers. I am careful to not lick. I push my tongue into her heaven, deeply thrusting. With only that, I continue penetrating her vagina with my tongue. Carefully not licking, I slide into and out of her vagina. I can feel her juices all over my lips.

After this, I start licking and slurping the surface of her vagina- cavity, flaps and lips. Smooth-loving-confident strokes. I extend the pleasure to her crotch. She, in the thrill, rubs her vagina all over my face. With an absolute disregard of the disgust the act does. I now lick deep into her cavity - from the base to the top of it. Licking slurping and thrusting.

She makes a final push of her V at my lips, tongue as inside as it could get. Just holding there for a second. She comes - juices all over my lower face and dripping down my throat. She commands- lick it clean and gulp it down - and I do.

She gets off, lying on her back, in an afterglow. She stands up, and kisses my cheeks. I get on my knees, give her V one last peck. I then turn her around, her leaning towards the balcony. Going on my knee, I unlace her skirt, and pull it down. Pulling apart her cheeks with both my hands, I tongue her ridge. Slow and hard strokes, followed by rigorous strokes. Realise my tongues getting tired. I then give her a strong hickey on the cheek - part where she wouldn't sit on.

She sits into the chair of her room, makes me stand by her face. Expecting what is to come, I ask her to wait up. I carefully rub chocolate on my thing, and present it to her. She appreciates the thought put in. Blows it clean - and I make sure to not ejac in her mouth. I am trying to hold it back, with much difficulty, while she pleasures herself with my chocolate flavoured penis - bad idea in hindsight. When she relieves my service, I rush to the washroom and get my thing out there. Another way of avoiding pleasures.

With my thing now flaccid, I reach for my bag in the guest room. Change into a pencil skirt, basic leggings a full sleeved tight white tee. Removing away any signs of manliness. Turning into an effeminate man in her service, after exhausting the pleasuring ability.

I head to the kitchen to make some fresh apple juice. Taking it for her in her room, she's still lying in the recliner chair. Help her change into a mid length pink skirt and black top - an evening out with her girlfriends. She sits on the dresser and sips on the apple juice. I do her make up, put on some sexy accessories and so her hair. Then I sit beside her, presenting a range of nailpaint she would prefer - and get to painting her nails. She then gets up, as I have her socks and heeled shoes ready, she sits down on her living room chair. Instructs me to paint her toes, as she doesn't want to feel incomplete. I comply. Drying the nails, putting the socks and the heeled shoes, I bid her a good evening. She gently pecks my cheek with a wink, giving her acknowledgement of enjoying out adventure, and leaves.

As soon as she leaves, I get rush switching from the role of her lover to her maid.

Four hours to her return.

I quickly jostle around the house, picking up everything from here lingerie, stockings, blouses, skirts and pants. Check pockets for any important stuff she must've been smart enough to forget. Throw it all into the washing machine, and get it working. Half hour cycle.

I then rush to her room, doing the bed, retucking the bedsheet and pillows. Lots of books and papers on her study - arranging it all. Neatly keeping her study table.

Then comes rest of the house. Rush along, putting things in their place. Then the dreadful bathrooms. I scrub her toilets, sinks and tub. Keeping her toiletries in order.

Washing complete. Throw them all into the dryer. Call a diner for a pizza.

Check out her work bag - toiletries kit. Restock the tampons and mint.

Now what? Drying almost done. Take out her clothes. Sort the office clothes, casuals and party clothes. Just half hour till she returns. Arrange her next day's work clothes. Right from the tampon to the work plain lingerie, shirt, jacket and trousers. She's gonna kick ass.

The bell rings- pizza's here. I put on her overcoat and take the delivery. Put it in the kitchen. Thin crust with lots of veggies.

Just 15 mins till she returns home. I change into a playboy bunny's costume. Complete with the ears and the wings. Put a collar around my neck. Lay some warm water in her tub, with scented candles burning.

She texts - home in five. I kneel by the door, attaching a leash to my collar, and as she enters, offer her the leash. She's delighted to see the home, so clean and orderly. She takes the leash, removes her panties and passes it through her legs, tugging my head. I don't resist. She holds the handle of the leash by her shoulder, with my face firmly held against her V. I give her a welcome home blow job.

She releases the lease off the collar and gives me another peck. I lead her to the room, after removing her shoes and socks. Water's just the right temperature. I scrub her beautiful body with buttered lotion. Scrub the low of the foot with the rough thing i've never figured what to call. After some general convo on this adventure and general stuff, she steps out. I tell her its pizza for dinner. She smiles. Drying her, she gets into a super comfortable pyjamas - absolutely not sexy.

I set up the table and have dinner. Followed by some coffee, I clean up the kitchen and now its time to sleep. She had a cot set up beside her bed, to add to the humiliation of not getting to sleep in her bed nor in the guests' bed.

She demanded another cunnilingus. And I obliged. She's feeling kinky. Asks me to strip. And get the condoms and lube I had brought. With thoughts racing of what would happen, I return and she asks me to strip. As I have done, I notice that she has not. She picks up the condom, instead of the lube, and casually heads to her closet and pulls on her small dildo. I am not liking the feel. She puts on the condom on the dildo. Asks me to kneel by the bed. I repeat im not liking this feel. she says don't dampen the thrill of this adventure. Not everyday I'm her bitch. I anxiously kneel by the bed. She says, wait, go lube up. I take the lube, head to the washroom, and generously dump it around my anus, inside of my anus and again some more just on the opening. I wash my hands and return. A very odd feel, seeing her in complete casual clothes, and me in absolutely nothing. Just some lube up my ass. Waiting for what is to happen now. Kneeling by the bed, she puts a laptop in from of me, with the screen having some nude pictures she had taken for me. Pictures of her pleasuring herself with the same dildo. Slowly she said - get ready, and very slowly carefully violated my with it. Ouch. I cry out. Aah. My head feels exuberant. she goes in deeper. Surprising how that small a thing would cause such long lasting feelings. Watching her pics gave me the strength to ask for more. She pushes it further and further. Stops at a safe length inside. Lets it sink in. Pulls out. Same pain again. Oh my god. Takes it out upto the tip, as I can feel the anus contracting again, and just before it would pop out, she inserts it again. Slowly. I cant think of anything but the pleasure. She pulls it out. Completely.

Puts it away, saying she'll clean it later. I lie my half body on the bed, exhausted. She goes to the closet, pulls out a double ended dildo and puts it into a harness, wearing it, slightly penetrating herself with the inside end. puts on another condom, some more lube, and now fucks my ass herself. And this is further demanding and painful, as its an inch and half at diameter.

I collapse on the bed moaning involuntarily, with my ass at her complete mercy, not feeling anything except the rubberized penis and hearing nothing but her moans. Saying the small dildo was to get things initiated, the next 3 nights would be with this.

After five minutes, I head a prostate orgasm. Now the pain got unpleasant, and she slowly and carefully pulled herself out.

Removing the harness and wearing her pyjamas again, she asked me to please clean up and pack things the way they were. And I did so.

As she lay, slowly went off to sleep, and I then did on the cot beside her bed, setting a vibrating alarm for 530.

Day 2- Monday.

With her office coming up, I woke up, changed into a maid uniform with a bow'd frock and leggings. As a touch up, I coloured my lips red, accepting this would be my next two days. So live them fullest. She woke up, went for a shower, and I got her breakfast ready. She came out drying her hair, I said i'll do that for her. She just needs to sit on the dresser. Helping her dry her hair, put some decent lingerie and bidding her goodbye, she kissed me deeply on the lips on leaving. I stopped her. rushed into her bedroom, got the same colour lipstick and redid her makeup.

leaving, she told me today evening to night would be the same as yesterday, as would tomorrow. With the door shut, I sat on the couch looking forward to today too, cleaning washing and being her bitch.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Being a Good Bitch

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 159 milliseconds