• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Babysitting My Cousin

Babysitting My Cousin

I have a nice sized extended family. On both sides of my family, there's a bunch of cousins, many around my age. There's also a few that are younger than me. Over the summer after I turned 19, one of my relatives asked me to babysit their 12 year old son. They also had a daughter who was 18, but she was already busy the evening they wanted to go out, so they asked me.

It was an entirely uneventful evening. We had some simple mac n' cheese, watched some movie and played with his toys. Around 8pm, I tucked him in to bed and went downstairs to watch ESPN. Shortly after 9, the daughter, Maggie, came home. She and I talked for a little bit, but she was tired and wanted to go to bed. She then asked where I planned on sleeping for the evening, and I told her the couch in the living room. That's when she volunteered her bed.

Maggie was quite hot for being just 18. She was a little curvy, but had large breasts. I never knew what size they were, but whenever we'd go swimming together, I could see they were big. She would always wear small bikinis, and now I may finally get to see the twins in the open.

We both went to bed around 10, and things got interesting from the start. I had my little backpack of overnight stuff, including a pair of pajama bottoms and I told her I was gonna go into the bathroom to change when she stopped me. She did so by taking her tight T-shirt off revealing her well-endowed chest strapped in to a lace-trimmed bra. I was already speechless and dropped my bag of stuff on the floor while she reached behind her and undid her bra and let that fall to the floor next to my bag. "Your turn." she said.

I quickly took my shirt off, but that didn't please her. "That's all? I thought you were about to go change in the bathroom. Well, change here instead." Following those instructions, I dropped my pants and threw those to the side. That was more to her liking, but she then took control. After planting a solid kiss on my lips, she reached down, took off my boxers, and then dropped to her knees. My dick was getting excited just from seeing my cousin's bare tits, and the kiss helped make me hard. She wasted no time in taking my cock in her mouth and blowing me.

She couldn't, or at least wasn't, deep throating me at the beginning. Then I grabbed the back of her head and thrust it onto my shaft. She held herself there with my cock almost reaching down to her throat. As she pulled out, her tongue did me in and I came mostly in her mouth, but a little on her face too. She then kissed me and made me lick my jizz off her face.

As we stood there in an almost fully naked embrace, this would be my first chance to play with her breasts. I took her twins in my hands and had a hard time navigating them. I started with her right one and took that in my mouth for a full workout. The nipple was erect, which made biting it easy. Sucking and licking was also extremely easy, and she was really moaning over it now, so I moved on to her left one. Same things again while my left hand kept playing with the other one.

Since she had been moaning for so long, I figured her pussy had to be wet. I got down on my knees and undid her shorts then threw them to the ground. Starring back at me in front of my face was a cute pair of pink and white Victoria Secret panties with a large wet spot in the middle of them. As I licked that area, she both jumped and moaned, and then fell back on her bed. With her whole body resting on her mattress, she spread her legs and allowed greater access for my head and tongue.

I was feverishly working her pussy. Up, down, in, and around my tongue went, picking up every little bit of her female juices. I had pulled her panties to the side, and that was fine, but it was time for them to come off. She obliged by pulling her knees together for long enough that I could get them off her, and then we were both 100% nude. As we rolled around on the bed together, my dick kept ribbing her clit enough that she finally stopped and reached over to her nightstand. From there, she came back holding a condom and demanded we go all the way.

Never would I have thought that babysitting would lead to sex with my cousin, but alas, here it was. I put the rubber on and then mounted Maggie, slowly inserting my cock into her wet, warm vagina. She moaned the loudest yet, so much so I thought she was gonna wake my younger cousin. We kept going though and it got smoother and smoother with every hump, and soon I was ready to cum again. She had already orgasmed several times judging by her shakes and moans, but now it was my turn. With one last big thrust, that put me over the edge, and I unloaded into the condom.

We each laid there, naked on her white sheets with cum now dripping out the condom and down my flaccid penis. Maggie couldn't let it go to waste, so she removed the condom and licked me clean. As we were sitting there, we heard the garage door open and a car pull in. We quickly packed all our scattered clothes away and moved a pillow and a blanket to the floor for me to use as a makeshift bed. We were both tucked in and faking being asleep when her parents slowly opened the door to make sure we were both home and asleep. After they both left, we blew each other a kiss and fell asleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Babysitting My Cousin

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds