• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • The Car Ride

The Car Ride

She wanted him to touch her but they were never close enough to touch. All day she thought about what it would be like to have his hands on her. Over her clothes, against her skin, it didn't matter. She craved his touch but could never say it. She knew she came off a little angry during the few times they spoke but it was only because she did not like feeling so out of control. She struggled between wanting to let him know how she felt and blaming him for making her want him.

One day she stumbled on an opportunity to be close to him and knew it was her moment to give in to her desire. A car ride. There wasn't enough room for her but he was always too clever. As if he knew her secret desire he motioned to his lap and offered to make room for her. Of course he covered it up in a joke. Her heart sped up and there was a tingling in her stomach. She felt her panties grow damp at the thought of sitting in his lap and knew she was blushing.

It was dark in the car as she climbed onto his lap. At first she sat tentatively on his knee grabbing the seat in front for leverage. They hit a bump and she would have fell forward if not for the strong hands that slid around her waist and pulled her back towards him. She was wearing a very thin flowing skirt that fell to just above her knees. Through the thin material she could feel everything. She was pushed right up against him and she could feel him hard through his pants. Where his hands were on her waist she felt hot and tingly even through her cotton shirt. Her legs against his legs, the heat they gave off was too much she thought everyone could feel it.

Every touch was electric and she bit her lip to stop herself from begging him to touch her lower where she ached for him. She had to move despite how nervous she was so she wriggled a little in the guise of shifting her weight off him and softly apologized. His hands were like steel around her waist As he pulled her back down on him. She felt him grow even bigger and they both moaned together. His breath on her neck sent goosebumps down her back. Thankfully the loud music in the car and the idle chit chat of the group covered up their heavy breathing and soft moans.

She held onto the arm rest as she rocked gently back and forth up and down while he held her tightly in place. Suddenly his hand slid from her waist and found the hem of her black skirt. She felt him caress her inner thigh and slowly continue up her leg. His rough fingers made her shiver and she knew he would find her wet. She didn't care if anyone could see at this point in fact it sent a jolt of desire through her at the thought of it. Finally his fingers massaged her through her panties and she could not control the tiny tremors that shook her. He pushed the silk aside and slid a finger deep inside. She almost came from the force of it. The texture and thickness of his finger so different from her own. It felt like heaven. The gentle motion of the car gave them just enough momentum. A slow sensuous glide of forward and back. Every movement forward sent his finger deeper inside her and when she would slide back it would be just enough pressure on his hard length.

Over and over back and forth until just when she couldn't take it anymore his thumb slick with her wetness found her clit and rubbed her fast and hard. From behind at that exact moment he bit lightly on her earlobe and the sensation was intense. She closed her eyes and the orgasm rocked through her firing every nerve ending from the white hot light behind her eyes to the tingle in her toes. She pressed back against him and she felt his muscles go rigid and then the pulse of his release. She was mesmerized by it and wanted to see him come for herself. She felt his body relax as he pulled her close up against him. He kissed the back of her neck gently and she smiled to herself satisfied. At that moment the car stopped.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • The Car Ride

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1250 milliseconds