• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Young Wife: Ruined Ch. 02

Young Wife: Ruined Ch. 02

12

After Joy departed Scott at his construction site I turned off the laptop and slumped in my chair, suddenly eaten up with guilt now that my passion had abated. It'd broken my heart to see her tear-streaked face as she'd left there in despair, after unwillingly giving in to her brutal, forbidden pleasure. To say the least, I was concerned for her mental state, anxiously watching for her when she eventually pulled up in her car.

She sat behind the wheel for quite a while I saw her checking her face in the rearview mirror. She slowly got out and almost reluctantly walked to our front door. I hurried back into my office and sat down at my desk, just as the door shut behind her.

"I'm back," she called out cheerfully as she stuck her head into my office, not a strand of hair out of place, perfect makeup and a dazzling smile. If I hadn't known she'd just been fucked out of her mind thirty minutes earlier, I'd never have known this was the same woman I'd been watching on my laptop screen. But I did know, and I could readily see the subtle changes in her appearance; slightly swollen bee-stung lips, still partially red eyes from recent tears, a strained smile.

I also knew she wasn't wearing any panties, because I'd seen her use them to clean Scott's cum from her pussy and discard the soiled panties in a trashcan, before leaving there. I wondered if some of his cum still leaked from her pussy, dampening her thighs. From my wife's pussy. The girl who'd still been a virgin when we married. The vision of her drenched pussy flashed across my mind and I felt my own cock stir again. Why did having another man's semen soaking the walls of my beautiful wife's vagina, make me so excited? "Sick" is all I could think of.

"How did the remodeling plans look?" I said, trying to keep it light.

She wrinkled her brow as she made a show of looking out the window thinking about it. God, she just looked so darned cute! "To be totally truthful? Maybe we should consider taking a look at another contractor. Get another opinion, you know?"

I sighed, leaning back in my chair. "Honey, I gave Scott five thousand bucks just for his time spent gathering supplies and to draw up those plans. I wouldn't get all of that back, and we'd be right back to square one."

"Okay," she said in a small voice. "It was just a thought."

What would she do if I simply walked over, lifted up her pretty, flowered-covered sundress, and stuck my hand between her legs? No doubt she'd be sloppy wet and still swollen from her recent fuck. I was mildly surprised by the small thrill that shot through me as I envisioned that. She'd probably think I just wanted to have sex, but even as my dick stirred I knew that wasn't a real possibility. I'd already cum twice watching her and Scott fuck, and it was way too soon for me to do it again. Still, the notion strangely excited me.

I suppose it was out of guilt that she fixed my favorite desert and was overly attentive all night, even rubbing my feet as we watched TV. Shit, I also felt guilty for what I'd done, vowing to never let it happen again. But . . . I was still excited by what I'd seen.

Puzzled and fascinated by my own behavior, I researched various websites about husband watching their wives have sex. It seemed it was all over the internet, the word "cuckold" repeatedly coming up. It was a term I'd obviously heard throughout the years but never really understood its true meaning. I was stunned to learn there were literally thousands of husbands who did this, suddenly feeling a little better about what I'd done - but not much.

Monday, Wednesday and Fridays were the days I went to the gym. I skipped Monday, not wanting to face Scott so soon. On Wednesday I saw him shooting hoops alone, got on the treadmill and ran myself into exhaustion. As I changed shoes in the locker room, he stepped from the shower, his flaccid cock swinging like a large rope. I cringed as I mentally saw it hammering into Joy's almost-virgin vagina.

"Hey," he said.

"Hey," I replied, not looking up.

He toweled off for a minute before he said, "You watch us?"

I didn't answer, so his voice dropped lower and he said, "Jerk off?"

I yanked my head up, glaring at his infectious grin. Then I just shrugged my shoulders. What the hell? It wasn't his fault. I'd agreed to do it, so I grinned back sheepishly. "Yeah. I never thought she'd do it."

"One never ever knows," Scott replied, holding the towel at his side. I glimpsed his cock again before he turned, and the images of it hammering into Joy flashed through my mind again, making my own penis stir as I felt it inflate a little. He must have picked up on it, for he said, "I have the formal estimate written up, and it needs to be signed. I can drop by and have Joy do it if you want."

"Scott . . . I don't . . ."

"I installed one of the cameras inside my briefcase. Tested it out already and it works great. Twenty-five hundred bucks, Buddy."

It wasn't the money at this point. It was the images I keep seeing. I wanted to see him do it again. I knew I had my laptop in the parking lot today. It would be so easy. Just one last time, I told myself, then no more.

"Uh . . . I'll be home in about an hour," I almost whispered. "I could sign it then."

"Got a meeting later. Has to be now," he said picking up his gym bag, preparing to leave.

"Okay, go ahead," I heard myself saying quickly.

Scott had a huge grin on his face as he departed. I waited a few minutes before I went out and got in my pick-up. I drove to the small park near my house, turned the laptop on and set it on the dash, just in time to see the door panel of Scott's Hummer. The screen jerked as it was picked up, and a car door slammed as the pavers in my front driveway floated past. I heard the doorbell ring, then Joy angrily demanding, "What the hell do you want?"

Scott laughed. "Hey, truce, okay? I just have some papers for you and then I'll leave. No trouble. I promise."

The door closed behind him as Scott sat the briefcase on the small table in our entryway. The high-quality camera lens picked up nearly the entire living room, clearly revealing both of them standing there. Joy was wearing white shorts and a stretchy halter top, her hair still damp from a recent shower. She wore no makeup, and she looked angry as Scott explained the estimate, showing her where she needed to sign. She scribbled her name hurriedly, handing the paperwork back as Scott laid it on the table beside his briefcase. He held out his hand.

Joy looked a little rattled, but he smiled, saying, "My pen?"

"Oh." Giving him a little embarrassed smile, she handed it over.

I hadn't noticed it, and apparently neither had Joy, but when Scott had turned to place the paperwork on the table he'd pulled down his sweat suit, his cock and balls now dangling freely. His hand suddenly shot out and enfolded Joy's much smaller one as he took the pen from her with his free hand, forcing hers downward with the other, wrapping her fingers around his half-inflated cock.

It happened in an instant! I could tell from Joy's shocked expression, this was the last thing she expected. Me too. I leaned forward, my breath coming quicker now. Scott just held her hand there, staring into her face as his cock steadily grew harder. Joy hissed angrily through her teeth as she tried pulling away, and I was surprised when he finally released her hand.

"Get out!" she told him.

He didn't move for a moment, hands at his side, his big cock staring at her with its one big eye, jerking every few seconds. "This is the way I've been every day since you came over," he said, sounding sincere. "I get so hard just thinking about you, that it's painful."

Scott was standing nearly sideways to the camera. The conniving bastard was obviously aware of its positioning and wanted me to see everything. I was watching Joy's face which was still obviously embarrassed, but . . . something else, too. What? Then I saw her subtly glance down, quickly looking back up as her face grew even redder.

"Scott . . . please. It shouldn't have happened."

"But it did happen, Joy. I haven't been able to think about anything else since."

Joy licked her lips nervously and couldn't seem to stop herself as she glanced downward again. "I love my husband, Scottie . . . I do!" Her voice dropped to almost a whisper. "I can't do this."

Scoot didn't reply for a full minute then he said softly, "Yes you can. Come here."

As though hypnotized or in a state of trance, she obediently moved closer and then simply slid down on her knees. Looking as if she were about to swoon, she swallowed half his cock in a single gulp. She must have also been thinking about it ever since it'd happened. She looked starved. For the next several minutes she made love to his giant appendage, slurping on his thickness, her eyes half-closed while making little mewing sounds of contentment. It looked to me as though she were about to orgasm just from doing it.

Jealousy suddenly washed over me - stabbing - hurting. But my cock was having none of that. It was rock-hard and throbbing painfully for attention. I released it from the confines of my sweat suit, gently holding it in my hand, as I watched my wife expertly sucking off another man. The word I'd seen on the net - cuckold . . . cuckold . . . cuckold - kept echoing in my mind. I felt sick, depraved, but I couldn't stop watching.

Scott was breathing through his mouth now, his face tense, looking pained. I knew he was getting close but when he tried pulling back, Joy moaned and clasped the backs of his thighs in hers hands, pulling him tighter. After a brief struggle, Scott wrapped his fingers in her hair and roughly yanked her hungry mouth off his pulsating cock.

Eyes clinched tightly, her mouth and tongue still working in an attempt to recapture the fullness of his cock, he held her just out of reach as he gasped for breath and tried regaining his composure. Attesting to just how close he'd been, a string of pre-cum connected to the head of his cock was still attached to joy's lips. More of it flowed from the small hole in his spongy crown, causing it to look slick and glassy.

"New rule," he finally gasped, holding her head away. "I'm going to unload in your mouth, and you're going to suck it down like it's sweet cream. Every fucking drop! Then you're going to keep working my cock with your sweet mouth until I'm hard again. Afterwards, I'll fuck you just like last time - until the top of your head blows off."

He released her hair as she looked up at him, and dreamingly swallowed his cock again. I could see her tongue trailing up the thick vein on the bottom of his cock each time she withdrew her mouth. No man could withstand that for long. Scott's ass cheeks tightened, his balls drew upward and I watched his dick throbbing as gob after gob shot into my wife's working throat. She withdrew a little so she could accommodate the steady stream, and some escaped around the seal of her mouth.

She immediately went down and licked it off, and then quickly engulfed his thickness once more. She looked like a hooker, an expert cocksucker. This wasn't the innocent girl I'd married. This was a woman who clearly loved the taste and feel of a warm cock in her mouth. I suddenly realized that I'd created something I hadn't counted on, and it scared me.

After he'd shuddered a final time while expelling with his last gush - about the time I'd also shot mine - Joy became noticeably gentler in her manipulations, probably sensing the tenderness of his cock once he'd cum. But she didn't completely stop. She tenderly scratched his hairy balls with her red nails, gently nibbling the loose skin around them, sliding her slick tongue along the entire length of his deflating cock, and sucking away any pre-cum still dribbling from his tiny hole.

Her expression was one of a person who was deeply intoxicated, thoroughly captivated; her heavy-lidded eyes staring into a void far away, unseeing. At that moment, only she and this cock mattered in her world. It was a sight that both excited and frightened me. After a while, I saw Scott's cock was getting hard again.

Unexpectedly grasping her arms, Scott pulled Joy unresisting to her feet, and unceremoniously pushed her face-down over the back of a large chair. It hurt to see someone treating my loving wife like a common whore but she didn't seem to mind, so why should I, I asked myself. In fact she anxiously stared back over her shoulder at Scott, as though impatient for him to begin violating her. The beautiful heavily-lidded, vacant eyes looked like some sort of predator, as I saw her slowly lick her swollen lips in anticipation.

Scott stood to one side purposely so I could see her wide-open slit, glistening and sopping wet, seemingly inviting his cock to enter it. I knew he was taunting me. I didn't care right then. My dick was quickly jerking back to life once more.

He made no pretense at gentleness this time, just walking up between her splayed legs and jamming the entire length of his awesome thickness inside her. Joy squealed as her knees buckled with surprise and probably some pain I'm sure. She would've fallen if not for the chair-back. Scott used his thick cock like a battering ram as he attacked her vagina, jarring her forward with each punishing thrust of his hips, her hair flying wildly around her face.

Every so often her face became visible and I saw it was scrunched-up, with pain. It was evident to me that Joy's desire had suddenly turned into something else, as she attempted to look back over her shoulder at Scott, whimpering pitifully . . . finally pleading.

"Please, Scottie. Please wait. Let me . . ."

He completely ignored her pleas. If anything, he increased his tempo using his ass like a jackhammer as she wiggled to escape, struggling against his brutal attack. I felt sorry for her but strangely, I also wanted it to hurt. Because I hurt each time I saw her kiss this creep's dick!

""You like big cock, baby?" I heard Scott croak, gasping from his exertions. "This is what a big cock feels like. Wait till you get it up the ass! You are going to come back begging for more of this big cock."

Each time he pulled out, it appeared he took some of her pussy lining with him, then he battered her deformed clit mercilessly as he hammed it back inside. His cock and balls were slimy with her body fluids, pussy juice coating her entire crotch and both thighs. Somewhere along the line she'd stopped protesting and I saw that she'd lifted up on her toes, now helping him violate her. Her hands frantically clutched the back of the chair, knuckles white from the effort of pushing herself backward to meet his thrusts. Apparently, it no longer hurt, I thought almost resentfully as I held my own cock in a death-grip.

It was difficult to reconcile my young naïve wife with the wanton creature I saw before me - drinking another man's sperm - spreading her legs as wide as they would go in order to capture as much cock as possible. My sedate little wife had always seemed to like our sex life, well enough, but this woman was insatiable, out of control! I had to keep reminding myself that this was Joy, not some porno star. Scott suddenly buried his thick shaft right up to the hilt, froze there for an instant, and began clinching his ass-cheeks rapidly.

None of us could take this kind of punishment for long and we all reached the end about the same time; Scott and me grunting loudly as we both exploded, Joy sobbing, crying, screaming once, her wet hair flying wildly around her pretty, twisted face. I filled the tissue with my cum just as Scott filled my wife's swollen pussy with his. My mind stretched to its limits, I watched his thick sperm being forced from around his tightly sealed cock, running copiously down Joy's trembling thighs. It looked like an awful lot and I wondered how a guy could have that much spunk stored in his balls. I squirted a few times and it was over. Scott pumped and pumped long after I would've been finished. As it was, some of my load had missed the tissue, shot skyward and was all over the truck's dashboard. I couldn't move.

Joy was mewing softly now, clinching her rounded cheeks and slowly rotating her ass, clasping Scott's cock inside and soaking it with their spent fluids. Her eyes were closed, her face now relaxed, and she finally emitted something that sounded like a final, contented little sob. Scott remained motionless across her back, gasping for breath while trying to recover from his exertion.

Joy lay as though dead for a long time, with the soft cock still embedded in her swollen cunt. At last, I heard her give a tiny groan of protest as Scott slowly withdrew his cock like a huge snake easing out of its hole. A river of whiteness followed it and I watched with dispassion as it dropped onto our carpet, probably soiling it forever. I knew that wasn't the only thing that was now soiled, vaguely wondering if our lives would ever be the same.

When Friday rolled around once more, I decided not to go to the gym. Joy acted distracted and withdrawn, and that was probably understandable, given the circumstances. I felt depressed too, guiltily wondering if I should tell her of my role in this drama. I decided against doing that. The whole thing was deplorable enough already without adding to it in some way. We made love Saturday evening as usual, and nothing had changed much - but for some reason it didn't quite seem the same.

For example, I now knew the kind of orgasms she was capable of having and wanted desperately to help her have one. Maybe I tried too hard. When I performed oral for her, I felt her body stiffen a bit and a small shudder run through her, but despite my best efforts I wasn't able to produce the bucking and sobbing stuff I'd seen her do with Scott. And she still wouldn't let me cum in her mouth. That hurt, too.

I tried to analyze why, after all these years, had I suddenly wanted to watch another man screw my wife. I'd never been into voyeurism. Thoughts of watching another couple - such as friends or neighbors fucking - had never pushed my buttons. And it wasn't Scott and his big dick, either. It could have been any other man with any-sized dick, and I'd feel the same way. It slowly dawned on me that it was my wife's pleasure that did it for me! To watch her frantically squirming while trying to achieve that ultimate orgasm, to obtain that mind-altering level of desire - that was what did it for me. I simply loved watching her being her pleasured!

When we both sought counseling later, I was to find out that my analysis of our behavior wasn't far off the mark. I'd never been able to help her reach that level of gratification, and just to see how much excitement she derived from the sex she'd had with Scott - and to some extent his large cock - was a complete turn-on. In a nut-shell I was letting her experience her own suppressed carnality, while vicariously living out my own, simply from watching her being pleasured. As I suspected and later confirmed in therapy, the total decadence of the act itself and Joy's impulsive addictive nature played a large role in making it happen, too.

I was finally glad to learn I wasn't solely responsible, but I'd find that out in therapy much later when without totally sabotaging my own maleness, I was finally able to accept that size does make a difference to some women - Joy being one of them. The thickness of Scott's endowment had allowed him to massage her clit during intercourse and produce more pleasure than mine ever could. Possibly the added factor of his forcefulness and it being totally forbidden fruit, was simply the frosting on the cake.

Well, on to my story. I skipped gym again on Monday and by the next day Joy was back to being her cute, vivacious self again. I accepted that I loved her more than life and would do anything to make her happy. I also knew she loved me. I made up my mind that I'd let Scott know we were finished with our extramarital experiment. It was over. Well, as I was to find, not quite over.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Young Wife: Ruined Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds