• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's Boy Ch. 02

Mom's Boy Ch. 02

'Jordan had just fallen asleep with his mom after filling her sweet pussy with his cum. His dad was away and would be for sometime still. He was about to find out how ungrateful his dad was being and how lonely his mom had been...'

I woke up numerous times throughout the night, not for any particular reason, I just don't think I was used to sleeping with someone in my bed... let alone my mom. There were plenty of girls at school that I've slept with, but I never heard one of them say "cum for mommy" as I thrust my hard cock into them repeatedly.

Each time I stirred, I made sure to grab my mom's bare breast, feeling her nipple getting as hard as my cock was below. Hearing her breathing catch in her sleep was such a turn on for me.

I finally passed out until the morning and probably would have slept longer if I did not feel my mom's ass wiggle itself around the shaft of my member.

"Good morning J. I was wondering if you could help me out with breakfast this morning?"

Not getting her reference, "Yeah mom, what should we make?"

She smiled seductively back at me and wrapped her fingers around my morning wood. "I believe it's already made sweetie."

With that she began to stroke my cock with her hand, waking me up quick from any grogginess I had. My breathing intensified as she worked on my cock. She planted kisses on my neck, licked my earlobe and moved her tongue south only pausing to flick my nipples with her tongue until her hot mouth reached my throbbing erection.

She started by taking one ball into her mouth at a time and gently pulling until it came out of her mouth, leaving a trail of spit from it to her mouth. She then slowly traced her tongue from my sac to the top of my penis before engulfing it all into her mouth and down her throat.

"Mom, your mouth feels so good. Deepthroat my cock mom, yes!"

She had taken all of me into her mouth and stayed there with my cock down her throat. She stuck her tongue out and licked my balls as she continued to deepthroat my dick.

When she came up for air I grabbed her underneath her chin and pulled her up for a long kiss, pushing my tongue into her mouth.

I couldn't wait any longer and forced my mom onto my cock, still soaked from her mouth. She felt the tip of my head against her pussy and her lips began to spread to allow me passage.

"Oh J, go slow. Push your big cock into mommy slowly. I want to feel all of my boy's cock, inch by inch."

She slowly glided down on my cock, her hands on my chest and when she got to the bottom, she came up fast to repeat the slow penetration of her wet pussy.

After the third time moving down onto me, I sat up and grabbed her by the shoulders, pulling my mom further down as I rose up to push into her pussy as much as I could.

"Fuckkk you're so deep J. Oh my god!"

She rocked her hips back and forth, rocking on top of my cock.

It wasn't long until I felt her pussy tighten and her legs start to vibrate at the onslaught of her orgasm.

"Mom I'm going to cum soon."

"Cum J. Cum with me, cum in me."

And I tensed up, shooting my sperm into my mom again.

We both laid down, her on top of me still, my penis throbbing inside of her pussy which was dripping my own semen onto me.

After a few minutes of nothing she got off of me and went to clean up in her bathroom.

"I have work soon J. If you drop me off you can use the car, but you'll have to pick me up at 1."

"I can do that mom, thanks."

"Love you sweetie."

"Love you too."

I went into my bathroom and cleaned myself off before heading downstairs for some actual breakfast.

After hearing my mom's shower start and stop, she came down wearing her usual work clothes: yoga pants that outlined the perfect roundness of her ass and a tight tanktop which did nothing to conceal the nipples poking out of her large breasts.

She grabbed a quick bite to eat and finished getting ready. She tossed me the keys, "You're driving, ready?"

"Yep, let's get you to work."

My mom's yoga studio is about 25 minutes away with no traffic. Backroads to the highway for a brief time, then some small city roads until we arrived.

After getting into the car and driving on the backroads by our house for a little, I felt my mom's hand on my thigh. She moved it up to where she could feel the slight bulge coming through my pants and began to rub at it, causing the bulge to grow.

I looked around outside the car and didn't see anyone else driving or running nearby. But as she began to unzip my pants and relieve my growing erection from its confinements, I realized we were getting onto the highway, and traffic looked bad.

"Uhm, mom... we're about to be surrounded by a lot of other vehicles... I don't know if we should do this here..." I told her, worried.

"Oh J, relax. Let mommy take care of you. Besides, my windows are tinted and nobody will even notice. Even if they did, they won't know that I'm your mom, your naughty, dirty, horny mom."

I knew that her car was tinted, but it was nowhere close to being dark enough for people to not see inside of it, and any truck or SUV that was higher than my mom's small sedan would have a clear view of "some woman" giving me road head.

Then again, my cock was already out and my mom had already dropped her head onto my lap, swirling her tongue around my head as precum spilled out of it.

"Your cock doesn't seem to be worried about the other cars J," she teased.

I entered the highway traffic at the same time my dick entered my mom's mouth. I placed my right hand on top of her head and pushed her mouth repeatedly down onto my hard cock.

I stared straight ahead most of the ride in order to avoid any eye contact with curious neighbors on the highway. I did notice a few people look down from the passenger side of the vehicle next to me, some laughed and obviously told everyone else in the car, other tried to get my attention with thumbs up, and some looked shocked.

I noticed one girl that saw me get quite turned out by the sight of my mom's lips wrapped around my cock. She continued to stare, making me even more turned on. I was stuck next to this particular car for a while in a section of non-moving traffic and the extra watchful eyes from the attractive blonde in the passenger seat of the car next to me was enough to push me over the edge.

I began thrusting slightly upwards into my mom's mouth. "Mom I'm almost there, don't slow down. Keep sucking, faster, faster." I cried as I stared at the woman next to us watching. She looked at me and mouthed slowly so I could read her lips. "Cum... for... me..." She then stuck a finger into her mouth and I lost it, pumping load after load into my mom's throat.

My mom took in all of it, then proceeded to lick up any leftover mess around my shaft. "Jordan, you still had a lot in you even after this morning! I almost couldn't take it all."

"The thrill must have turned me on more than I thought," I said, thinking of the blonde in the car next to us. If only she knew the woman that was face down in my lap was actually my mother...

"I think we have an admirer J," my mom said, smiling up at the blonde. "You should get her number."

"What?? I can't just ask a random stranger in traffic for her number, especially after that! And besides, I have you mom, what do I need her number for?"

"J, I'm flattered, but I know you're still a young man and need to interact with girls your own age as well. Besides, if she enjoyed the show here, she might enjoy the show even more back at the house. Now hurry up and ask before traffic starts up again."

"She doesn't know you're my mom!"

"Well ask anyways J. Listen to your mother."

Shaking my head and smiling I rolled down the window and motioned for the blonde to do the same. She quickly peeked at whomever was driving her and obeyed.

"Hey, this might be awkward... but I'm Jordan and I was wondering if I could have your number and maybe call you sometime to hang out?"

"I think I might be willing to part with that if you're as fun as I've seen. I'm Claire," she said, adding her number in at the end.

I punched her number into my phone and told her I'd call soon and rolled up my window. Luckily the traffic picked up so I was able to avoid the awkward moment of sitting next to her still.

However the awkwardness that came shortly after was worse than that would have been. I dropped my mom off at work, giving her a tongue filled kiss which left me with the slight taste of my own juice in my mouth.

"Bye sweetie, I'll see you around 1."

"Bye mom-" And that's when she walked by, eyes wide and mouth open... Claire from traffic.

The color ran out of my face and my heart began to beat faster. Claire was going to yoga class with my mom, and she knew that my mom was blowing me in the car! Oh fuck.

I drove away as fast as I could, not looking back.

I spent the next few hours doing nothing besides watching TV and thinking about Claire and my mom in class together. Would Claire say anything to anyone? We could get into some big trouble if she did.

I needed to keep my mind off of that so I went into my newly acquired lover's room and looked around through the drawers and closet, trying to learn more about my mother's sexuality. I found her pantie drawer and pulled out numerous g-strings which smelled just like her pussy, along with laundry detergent.

"Jackpot," I muttered to myself after finding my mom's sex stash. Hidden underneath some magazines in her bedside table were a variety of vibrators and lube. She had handcuffs which didn't include the pink fuzz as I had seen in other places. She also had a few DVDs hidden in there as well. "Girl on Girl: College Edition," "Spank Me Daddy, I've Been Naughty," and "My Mom's a M.I.L.F." This last one had me chuckling as I thought it would probably feature me and my mom for part of it.

Wanting something a little different from my own life, I put "Spank Me Daddy" into the DVD player in my mom's room and sat up in her bed. The dad, Greg, had come home early from work and walked in on his daughter half naked making out with some boy on her bed. Greg grabbed the boy and tossed him with his clothes out of the house.

-"Daddy don't, I love him!" His daughter cried.

-"Quiet Victoria, get to your room now and wait for me to get up there," Greg steamed.

-After pacing downstairs, Greg went up into his daughters room where she sat with her hands in her face, still shirtless.

...I had pulled out my penis by now, waiting for what was obvious to come. I began nonchalantly playing with my still limp dick while the dad dealt with his naughty daughter...

-Greg sat next to his half naked daughter and put an arm around her, having cooled down a little. "Vikkie what the hell were you thinking?? You're only 18. If your mother were still alive you would've given her a heart attack!"

"I'm sorry Daddy, I love him. Please don't tell his parents. I'll never take my clothes off here again," Vikkie the pornstar lied.

...I sped through the pity scene, needing to hurry this up, and pressed play again when the daughter was about to walk in on her dad masturbating in the bathroom to a picture of her...

"Daddy!? You're jacking off! Is that a picture of me?"

"What?? I'm sorry Vikkie, I just saw you topless and couldn't help it, you're just so sexy."

Vikkie the pornstar giggled and brought her dad into her room, already breaking her promise and removing her blouse for her dad. She guided his hands onto her exposed breasts then grabbed at the overly large cock that was in front of her.

"Daddy you're so big. I'm really sorry for earlier. It's my fault you're having these naughty thoughts about your daughter isn't it? You can punish me if you feel its fair. C'mon Daddy, spank me."

She slipped off her skirt and bent over the bed to expose her ass to her dad and he spanked it multiple times. She took his cock again and sucked it hard. He picked her up and laid her on the bed so he could taste his daughter's young pussy.

...I was hard and beating off at this point, noticing the time getting close to 12:30, I needed to get my mom soon...

She straddled her dad's massive cock and told him to spank her while she rode him. She bounced easily up and down on his gleaming shaft as his hand hit her ass over and over again, sending pleasure through her body.

...I couldn't last any longer and shot my load onto my chest and stomach. "I'll have to come back to this with my mom sometime and finish the DVD," I thought as I cleaned myself off.

I got into my mom's car and headed to her work, knowing I'd arrive a little late and glad, meaning to let everyone in her class, including Claire, leave before I got there.

When I pulled up I saw I planned correctly, for the place was pretty much empty. My mom wasn't outside so I went in to tell her I was here. I found her stretching in her yoga room, the door was open but all the blinds on the windows had been pulled.

"Mom I'm here, are you ready?"

"I'm ready for you sweetie. Shut the door please."

"At your work mom? What if someone catches us like this morning? You'll get fired, or worse."

"Don't worry J. I'm the only one here and there's no classes until later tonight."

I shut the door as my mom stripped off her yoga attire. Her toned body was glistening with sweat from her workout and I quickly followed her lead and removed my clothes as well.

"Now that we have more room I think we can change up some of the normal positions. I've been playing with myself waiting for you so I want your cock in me now J."

She beckoned me over with her finger and massaged my balls until I was once again rock hard. She then got into a position she called "Downward Dog" and told me to enter her. I grabbed her hips and split her pussy with the tip of my cock, only thrusting a few inches in her at a time until I was fully buried in my mom's wet cunt.

As I slid in and out of my mom, she began walking her hands up to her ankles. The changing angle of her hips made her lips grab at my cock differently the more she stretched up and it felt amazing. When she was completely aligned, upper body and straight legs, I kept fucking my mom's tight pussy, feeling it all around my cock.

She then stood up and slid my cock out of her. She bent down and licked off her juices from my shaft. She then laid on her back and lifter her legs until they flipped around and were back on the floor next to her head, her ass pointing straight up.

I was so turned on by the flexible and unique positions my mom was showing me. I'd never done any of these. Each position was tighter than the next, my cock getting gripped by my mom's lips as I thrusted into her.

The last position she stood up and stretched one leg straight up. I grabbed the one in the air and placed it on my shoulder as I entered her again. I could tell she liked this because I was able to grab her ass and play with her clit as I fucked her.

I had a flashback of the video I had watched earlier and slapped her ass.

"Mmm, that's right, slap mommy's ass as you fuck her. Slap it hard. Ahh you're finger feels good on my clit, keep going, I want to cum on your cock."

My pace increased as I neared my edge, and when I came, my mom's cunt gripped down hard on my cock forcing my sperm out of me.

"Mom that was amazing! You're so flexible."

"I thought you'd enjoy that, you should do yoga more often." She joked at me with a wink. "Oh and by the way Jordan, I talked with Claire today after class..."

My heart sank. She didn't end that sentence sounding positive.

"She was upset you didn't show up early, she said you should call her tomorrow to hang out." My mom gave me a big smile as she slid her panties up, trapping my cum inside her pussy.

"Well there's a relief, I'll do that, if that's okay with you?"

"Of course sweetie, mommy will have plenty of fun yet with her son."

I realized I was living a porno. This doesn't happen. I was waiting for some random voice to yell "Cut, that's a wrap." But the porn director's voice didn't come. And for the next month at least, I hope it never does. I was the luckiest boy in the world, having sex with my mom the yoga instructor and about to call Claire the gorgeous blonde that was okay with me hooking up with my mom.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's Boy Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds