• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Perfect Massage

The Perfect Massage

I've been living with my mother ever since I lost my job and couldn't afford my apartment anymore. She welcomed be back with open arms, but I got the feeling that I was intruding on her life.

I've made it up to her each time by giving her one of my famous massages that she likes. I used to do them a lot, since I was a kind and dad wasn't around. It made me feel special. But now they've become more sensual than they were in the past, and her moans are very audible at times.

On one particular day that changed my view of my mother, she was sleeping from a long day at work. My mum likes to sleep in the nude and has a perfect body in my view. She's very curvy and is a bit chubby, but I like it. She has blond hair; she is 5'6 and has blue eyes. She also has 35DD breasts and a nice, big, round cubby ass. I checked on her to see if she was awake.

"Hey, honey. Yeah, I'm awake." She said, rubbing her eyes as she starts to get up a bit. I get a good look at her nipples, her dark, brown nipples that look so juicy.

"I'm sorry for waking you up, mum." I said. I moved my gaze somewhere else, so not to attracted attention. She smiles and assures me that it's fine. I sit next to her on the bed and decide to ask her "If you wanted, I could give you a massage?" She looks at me with a quizzical gaze.

"You been handing them out willingly, lately. Why?" She asks me. I look at her directly in the eyes and straight up tell her the truth.

"Well, it's because I've felt like a burden to you ever since I've moved back in. And I wanted to show you how grateful I am with something." She then surprises me with a tight hug. I feel her breasts against my right arm.

"You are never a burden to me. I'm always going to be there for you. But yes, I would love one massage from you." She said, with a smile and laying on her front. I straddle her back and begin at her shoulders. I applied pressure to her body, but not too hard. She likes it soft at first then harder as I move further down her body, which I always found odd.

"Mmmmm, that feels good. Move lower." She said. I did as I was asked and moved down to her upper back region. I kept up the pressure and I moved further and further down her body, until I got to her ass. Her sweet beautiful ass is now mine to play with. I couldn't ask for anything better. I put as much pressure as she could handle. I was rewarded with a lovely moan.

"I love it when you massage my ass." She said. Never looking back at me or opening her eyes. She seemed to be in total bliss. I didn't say anything, it might make things awkward.

I kept rubbing her ass and squeezing it, harder and harder. And she kept on moaning, more like whimpering to me. I took it as a sign she was enjoying it, well that made me happy she was. But it also awoke something within me. An urge to touch her. I never felt anything like it before, so I couldn't explain it at the time. All I could do was act on it and hope for the best.

I started to rub her ass more and more, but then I decided to be a bit more ventures and massage inside her. I placed my finger on her asshole and just lightly touched it. She jolted a bit, but didn't move or say "Stop." All she did was moan for me. I kept this up for what seemed like an eternity, but in reality only lasted 2 minutes. I licked my finger and just pushed my finger into her asshole.

"Oh." She groaned. She probably hasn't done this in a while, but I kept going until my finger was in as deep as it would go. I moved it back and forth, back and forth slowly. She moaned and groaned at my mercy as I fingered her asshole. It felt good to have such power over her, but I wouldn't cause her any harm. Her breathing became deeper and more audible. I grabbed a bit of oil to spice it up, in the process I removed my clothing. No point in her being naked all by herself. Out sprung my 7 inch, thick cock to be used.

I took the oil and placed it all over her ass and inside it. She was watching this time with excitement; I believe she wanted this as much as I did. I took my position behind her as I got her on her knees and hands. I placed my cock at the entrance of her asshole and just put the head of my dick in. She gasped for air and gripped the bed sheets tightly. I held it for a couple of seconds for her to get used to it. She kept on gasping and groaning in what I thought was pain, but was more pleasure to her. After she was fine, I started to move my cock inside more, inch by inch, until the whole things was inside her lovely, brown hole.

After she was ready, I started to move and thrust into her. She started to moan and groan a little louder this time. I pushed slowly into her and continued to do so for a while. Her whimpers were like music to my ears, it just encouraged me to move a little faster and harder each time.

I grabbed onto her arms and placed them on the bed rails, saying "Hold onto the bed, mum. Like this." Her left arm was over the top of the rail, while her right was under it. Both her hands were gripping on the bars. I then started to pump into her fast and hard. All you could here was her moans and groans, my breathing, the bed creaking and the sound of wet, flesh colliding. I pounded hard into her ass, as she held onto the bars and moaned more.

"Fuck. Fuck me hard, baby! Harder! Oh god!" She screamed, in between moans and groans. I did just that and continued to assault her perfect back door more and more. Her right hand let go of the bar and snaked down to her pussy, which was being slapped by my balls from fucking her ass so fast. She played with her clit and pushed two fingers inside her. She kept this rotation up until she told me "Oh, ahhh. I'm cumming, baby!" With that, she became a lot tighter and she screamed out. This sent me over the edge.

I pulled out of her asshole, which made a nice pop as I did and came all over her ass. It was so powerful, I collapsed after I was done. She came down from her orgasm and laid next to me.

After that, we had always had a great relationship. Anytime dad wasn't interested in sex or a massage, I was the one who provided both to her. And boy did her and I enjoy it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Perfect Massage

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 865 milliseconds