• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Theft of the Heart Ch. 03

Theft of the Heart Ch. 03

12

Not going to bore everyone with excuses for taking so long with this chapter, what I will say is IM VERY SORRY and I will try to have the next chapter out in less time.

Also thanks to everyone who emailed and commented, you guys are the reason I'm going to continue with this story. Hope you enjoy the chapter

Thanks to Axelotl for making this readable and for all the help with this chapter ;)

***********

Danny and Liz both stared at the human girl who just literally fell from the sky. She had a large mane of light brown curls. If not for the blood slowly flowing from a small wound on her forehead, they would have thought she was having a peaceful sleep.

"So, what do you think knocked her out, the fall or my shifting?" Liz asked her mate in a slightly nervous tone. She knew the Alpha would not be happy about this. She was still very new to pack life, she had no idea what the punishment would be, and that scared the crap out of her.

Danny could sense his mate's fear and anxiety, which in turn made his wolf want to rise back up to the surface. "Relax honey, this is my fault, not yours. I should have made sure the perimeter was clear before I brought you out here," he said, trying to soothe his mate. "And even if it was, you should know that Josh would never ever hurt you, he loves you almost as much as I do. He would die before he let anything or anyone harm you. You have to believe that."

Elisabeth-Marie Glades was human until a little over a year ago, when she met Daniel Auris. It was as close to love at first sight as Liz thought was possible. In the space of one week, she graduated from medical school, fell in love with a werewolf, and transformed into one herself.

She never regretted the choices she made. However, sometimes she wished she had taken some time to learn about her new world before taking the leap as fast as she did. It wouldn't have changed her decision, but at least she wouldn't have to second guess herself at every turn because she was unsure of the consequences of her actions.

More than once, she found herself in a bit of trouble with some of the pack members because she was unaware of some of the pack protocol. Most of them were really nice and treated her as part of the family, but some still didn't like her much.

Those who didn't like her, were some of the females who were holding out hope of mating with the Alpha or his brother and second in command. They tried, and often succeeded in making life miserable for her around the compound. She had succeeded in keeping that away from her mate, because she knew he would most likely try to help her, and with that, making her look even weaker in their eyes.

"She's bleeding, we have to get her to the hospital," she said, trying not to dwell on the punishment that was probably waiting for her.

Danny really wanted to make sure that Liz understood that no one would hurt her, but he could see the determination in her eyes. She wanted to help the girl, and she didn't want to talk about this anymore. He would play along for now, but eventually he would make her understand. She had to.

"Fine, let's take her back with us. I'll deal with my brother. You just do what you do best, and I'll take care of the rest. Ok?" He gave her a reassuring kiss to her left temple that made her smile.

Danny moved to pick the girl up, and noticed a pair of handcuffs on one of her wrists. He didn't have much time to speculate about that, as Liz shifted into her silky black wolf and took off in the direction of the compound.

************

Joshua Auris grunted the last remnants of his orgasm into Julia's warm cunt. He really needed to stop fucking her; but she was really tempting and always available. And a man, even an Alpha werewolf has needs. Julia was perfect at fulfilling them, but lately she had become complicated. Recently she was becoming increasingly clingy. Little things, like staying a little longer in his bed after sex, or wanting to cuddle afterwards.

Josh knew most of the unmated females of the new pack were holding out hope of having him choose one of them as his mate, Julia more so than the others. Yes, she was his favourite fuck buddy, but she wasn't his mate, there was no way Josh was going to mate with her.

He didn't want to admit it to anyone, not even to himself, but he really did want to find his true mate, and he wasn't going to settle for anything less than that. If finding her was not in the books, then so be it. But he wasn't going to mate some random female just for the sake of procreation.

"That was amazing, Josh," Julia whispered into his ear, after coming down from her own bone-shattering orgasm. She didn't want him to move, he felt so good inside her.

"Yeah, that was something," he said, as he rolled off her and headed for the shower.

"Hey, why don't you stay in bed for a while? I like it when you hold me afterwards," she said, watching his tight ass as he sauntered across the room towards his en suite bathroom.

He paused before he got to the door, and looked back at the tall, naked, blonde woman in his bed. "Don't do this, Julia. We've spoken about this, you know the perimeters of our relationship. There's no need to complicate a good thing with all this," he said, waving his hand to her laying on his bed.

He saw the sadness in her eyes when he said that. Josh felt like a dick, but it needed to be said. He didn't feel anything for Julia beyond what he did, and he knew he never would. He would feel like a bigger dick if he led her along. Unlike the other pack females, Julia didn't just want the power that came with being the Alpha bitch, she really cared about him. In fact she may have even thought that she was in love with him.

"How can I complicate us by wanting to be close to you, Josh?"

"There is no 'us'," he said patiently. "I told you when we started, that this is just us having fun. You are not my mate, and I'm not going to treat you as if you are, just so that I don't hurt your feelings."

Julia sat up in his bed. The sadness in her eyes being replaced by anger. "Is it too much to ask for you to not treat me like a piece of meat after you fuck me? Besides, it's been over half a century of us fucking, don't you think if you were going to find your mate you would have found her by now? Not everyone finds their mate, some of us only have each other for company." She swung her long legs off the side of the bed, then walked over to where Josh was standing and put her hands on his broad hard chest.

"Maybe Luna meant for you and I to be together because we don't have mates. You said it yourself; we are so good together, Josh," she continued, as she placed seductive kisses across his chest. "We might not be mates, but who needs mates when we have what we have?"

She got onto her knees and engulfed Josh's semi hard shaft into her skilled mouth. She moaned and she tasted herself on his cock.

Josh let out a deep groan. For all her drawbacks, Julia always did know how to get him going. His cock quickly hardened inside her expert mouth. She drew back from him, her blue eyes locking seductively with his brown ones. Her tongue snaked out and licked along the ridges of his now fully erect member, all the way down to his balls. She licked and sucked his fleshy orbs, and popped one in her mouth as she slowly stroked his beautiful thick cock.

She knew just the way Josh liked it, she knew she was the only one who could make Josh feel the way he felt right now. All she had to do was make him see it too. She left his balls in favour of his cock, and began to suck on him hard. Without taking her eyes off his, she took his entire length into to her warm wet mouth, and let out a long reverberating moan.

"Fuck!" Josh cried out. She always had a way of making him lose control. He grabbed a handful of her long hair and drove his cock hard into her mouth. She let out a small sexy whimper. Her hands moved from his hard powerful thighs to her sopping wet pussy and rubbed her engorged clit at the same pace that Josh fucked her mouth.

She could see he was close; his eyes were changing from their normal dark brown to a light, glowing amber. She shoved three slender fingers into her pussy and started fucking herself as hard as Josh was fucking her mouth. She wanted to cum with him.

Josh's knees were growing weak as his orgasm approached. He forced himself even deeper into her mouth; then he exploded into her throat. His orgasm drove her to her own. As she swallowed his seed, her quivering pussy gushed, and her mouth greedily sucked off everything Josh had to offer her.

It's always like that with them, their connection was so powerful. Why couldn't he see it? Nobody could make him feel the way she did. 'He'll see things my way soon enough,' she thought to herself.

"See how good we are? We make magic every time we're together," she said looking up at him and seductively licking her lips. "Luna made me to be yours Josh, you have to see that."

Just as he was going to respond to her, Danny barged in looking slightly dishevelled and with concern marring his rugged features.

"Uhm," he said, noticing a naked Julia on her knees in front of his brother. "I hope you are done, because we may have a situation,"

"Fuck, how many times must I remind you to knock Daniel?"

Josh helped Julia up, and watched as she made her way into the bathroom.

"We spoke about the knocking thing already, Josh. I told you not to hold your breath."

Josh walked across the room to retrieve a pair of sweat pants. "What's the situation, Danny?" He wouldn't tell his brother, but his timing was perfect. Danny just helped him avoid a very uncomfortable conversation.

"Well, Liz and I kind of found a human."

"What?" Josh asked turning to face his brother. "What do mean you found a human?"

Daniel could see anger and concern in his brother's eyes. This really was the last thing they needed right now. The pack hadn't even fully integrated into their new homes and there could be some trouble. "Well, she kind of fell from a tree, she's in the hospital, Liz is giving her a check up."

"Why is she in our hospital? Why is she not in town at a human hospital?" he asked, knowing there was more to this 'situation' by his brother's guilty demeanour.

"Because she may have seen Liz shift," Danny answered hesitantly.

"Damn it!" Joshua screamed and flung a lamp across the room.

************

Chella looked so sexy with her shapely legs up on his table. Her head was hung over the edge of the armchair, her back was arched and chest poking was out. Aleks could see her beautiful brown cleavage exposed by her tight black and top. His cock twitched at the sight. He wondered what the rest of her looked like. He planned to find out soon.

"Don't tell me your sister had something better to do," Aleks said, coming around to sit on the dark mahogany table. "Let me guess; she's going to return with the calvary?"

Chella ignored him and continued to study the painting in front of her. . It was a soulful portrait of a young girl. The girl's eyes reminded Chella of her own, in that she saw such pain and untold suffering in them. The girl was sitting over a lake staring at her own reflection on the surface of the water. It was so beautiful in its simplicity, she could get lost in it for hours. If it were under different circumstances she probably would, but unfortunately for her she had other things to deal with.

She didn't want to look at the man who was holding her captive. She wasn't sure, but something about him was off. He made her feel way too open for her liking, it was as if he knew her deepest and darkest secrets. She didn't like that at all. She just wanted to get home and forget about this whole situation. For some reason, she knew that wouldn't happen.

"So I take it there really is no deal," Aleks said, rather than asking. He wanted her to say something.

"What do you think?" she replied, without taking her eyes off the painting in front of her.

"I think you and I can come up with something on our own. I'm sure there's something you have that you can bargain with," Aleks said, eyeing Chella's body with intent.

Chella glared at Aleks. He smirked at her when she did that, and that only infuriated her. She wondered if he knew how striking he looked when he did that. Maybe that's why he did it. She wondered if he knew what it did to her. 'He probably made every woman he met feel like this, the bastard'.

She bit her bottom lip thinking about how his hands would feel on her body. Where the hell was her mind leading her? She should be thinking about how to get out of this situation, not about how it would feel to be held in her captor's powerful arms.

Aleks suddenly caught a whiff of female arousal. His smirk turned wicked. So, little Chella was not as immune to his looks as she pretended to be.

"The only deal I'll make with you is to promise not to call the cops if you let me go right now," she said with confidence she didn't really have. "In a few hours my sister is going to make it to town, and when she gets there, she's going to come back here with at least five squad cars all gunning for your ass. So trust me when I say it is in your best interest to let me go now, before she makes it to that station."

Aleks' smirk grew into a full blown all-knowing grin. Even with the conviction with which she made that little statement, he could still sense her fear. But she was skilled at hiding her emotion. 'She would actually make an excellent vampire,' Aleks thought to himself. A delectable one too.

Aleks crossed his arms across his chest and shrugged nonchalantly. It would be easy to get rid of the cops. The only problem would be if Chella's sister came back with Nicholas Ferris. Not that he couldn't handle himself against the elder vampire, but it would be a nasty and ugly clash, and if that that were what he wanted to do with his time he would have just remained in Europe.

"I have one better than that. You and I, one on one on the basketball court. If you win, I let you go, I don't press charges and I'll even let you leave with that painting you seem so interested in," he said, nodding towards the painting he had found Chella studying when he arrived.

Chella looked at him with disbelief. The painting was worth more than fifteen thousand dollars. It's really something she wouldn't mind having in her collection, she thought. She found herself actually considering the bet.

Chella was used to people underestimating her when it came to basketball, because of her size. She was good, and she knew it. She could hold her own against Nicholas and he was just about the same size as this guy if not a little taller. It was always satisfying watching the disbelief in their eyes when they lost to her. He would be no different.

Even though Chella had to admit that he had a very athletic body, he didn't really strike her as someone who actually played. He looked like one of those guys who got manicures and pedicures twice a week or something. He probably spends most of his time in one of those spa salons; that would explain why the man was so damn attractive. She was sure she could take him.

"And what happens if you should win?" she asked. Not that what he said would make a difference in her answer, there was no way she would be backing down from the challenge anyway. That's just not who she was.

"If I win, you spend the rest of the weekend in my house, and among other things, you answer every question I ask you truthfully."

Chella's breath caught, "What do you mean 'among other things'? What exactly does that include?"

"Whatever I want," he responded simply.

"Whatever you want? And if you were to tell me to have sex with you, I should just let you rape me?"

"I have never raped a woman in my life, and I don't intend to start with you, Chella. When we have sex, I can assure you, it will be with your full consent," he said, with a certain level of conceit mixed with confidence that sent blood rushing to Chella's pussy.

"When we have sex? What makes you think I'm interested in having sex with you?" she asked, not believing this guy's audacity. So what if he was the most beautiful man she had ever laid eyes on, that didn't mean she wanted to have sex with him...Right?

Aleks smirked at her as if he could read her mind. "Just a hunch," he responded with a shrug.

She really wished she had some witty response to that, but she had nothing. For a second she wished her sister were there, she would have something smart to say to that.

"So, what do you say?" Aleks asked, looking to save her from her little predicament.

"Fine, you're on. Un-cuff me."

Aleks un-cuffed a confident Chella from the armchair and led her toward his basement. The decent thing to do would be to play fair, like an average human would, but nobody has ever accused Aleksander Novak of being decent. He would do what he could to win so he can call an end to this long day he was having.

The game really was over before it started. Chella only managed to sneak one basket from the free throw line before Aleks could tear his eyes away from her body. After that he scored five successive baskets to win the wager. Chella had never been beaten so thoroughly and so fast before, now she knew how her sister felt. She didn't like the feeling at all. Not only that, she didn't like the idea of spending her entire weekend with a man whose name she didn't even know. Even if some crazy part of her found the idea undeniably thrilling.

"I hope you are not thinking of reneging on our wager, Chella," Aleks said noting the pensive look in her eyes.

"No, I don't go back on my word," she said. "You won fair and square."

Once again, Aleks flashed her that knowing, gorgeous grin that sent moisture pooling through to her panties. Now she was convinced he knew exactly what effect he had on her when he did that. This was going to be a very long weekend if he kept that up.

"Seeing as how I'm spending the next few days here, you think you could tell me your name?"

"Aleksander Novak," he said before turning to head out the basement.

Chella followed behind, noting how good his ass looked in his dark tailored suit pants. 'Oh god, I can't believe I got beat by a guy in a suit,' she thought. Her sister would never let her live this down if she ever found out. Shit, her sister. She should be getting close to town by now.

"I need my sister's phone," she said suddenly.

"No you don't," Aleks responded, without even looking back at her.

"Unless you want the police down here, yeah, I do."

"Really? What do you plan to do with it, call her?" he asked sarcastically.

"No asshole, I think I know who she's going to. If you gave me her phone I could call him and tell him to tell her that I'm fine," Chella said, before crossing her arms over her lovely cleavage. Even though she had told her sister to get Nic, possibilities were that she would be heading straight to Officer Grant Taylor.

Aleks looked at her sceptically for a few seconds before speaking. "And how do I know you won't be calling someone to come rescue you?"

"I may be a thief, Aleksander Novak, but I'm not a liar. I said I'd stay, and I will. But if you'd rather have half a dozen squad cars on your front yard, then that's fine with me," she said, looking up into his dark green eyes.

Aleks mulled over that idea, what's the worst that could happen, really? She could call someone to come rescue her, and he would get rid of them the same way he was planning on getting rid of the cops in the first place. Unless, she called Nicholas, that could cause him a bit of a headache. He really wasn't in much of a hurry to be seeing the other vampire again.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Theft of the Heart Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds