• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Somali Queen In Ottawa Ch. 05

Somali Queen In Ottawa Ch. 05

The things I do for love never cease to amaze me, ladies and gentlemen. The other day, after a night of passion, I tossed my girlfriend Yasmin Hussein my house keys, mainly because I wanted more access to her pussy, and the sexy Somali chick got it into her Hijab-wrapped head that I wanted her to move in with me. I was terrified of Yasmin moving in with me but feared losing her, so I went along with it. Turned out to be of the best decisions I ever made. My name is Steve Salomon, a big and tall Haitian brother living in Ottawa, Ontario, and I got a story to share with you fine folks.

Yasmin Hussein, my darling girlfriend and frequent bedmate looked lovingly into my eyes and asked me if I was alright. I nodded, unable to speak, for I was gritting my teeth against the pain. Why is that, you may ask? Simply because Yasmin has her fist up my butt. I honestly don't know how or why Yasmin talked me into trying fisting, but here we are. I'm lying on the king-sized bed we share, my arms and legs tightly bound, and my girlfriend has her fist up my butt. Weird how these things happen, eh?

The feeling of Yasmin's hand up my ass is one that I will never forget. I still can't believe Yasmin managed to get her whole hand up there. Granted, Yasmin's got small, sleek hands, like the majority of Somali folks I've met, but still. Yasmin looked into my eyes and I felt like looking away because I felt ashamed. Look, I'm kinkier than the average man and I like to try all kinds of twisted sexual things with my girlfriend Yasmin here but I think we've gone too far this time. What kind of black man lets a woman put her fist up his ass? This is not Kosher, man.

Now, please don't think that I am opposed to anal play. Yasmin and I absolutely love anal sex in every way. I love putting my sexy, big-bottomed Somali sweetheart on all fours while I spank her big round ass before fucking her. I like to slide my thick Haitian cock into Yasmin's asshole after lubricating her with Aloe Cream, our favorite lubricant. Yasmin Hussein is a real screamer during our intense anal sex sessions. The feel of her tight asshole gripping my dick is something I shall never forget until the day that I die. Yasmin loves getting butt fucked, a rarity among black women, and I love that about her. That's one of the many reasons why I love my sinfully sexy Somali goddess and simply can't get enough of her.

Yasmin introduced me to something called pegging, also known as strap-on fucking. I will admit that the first time I allowed Yasmin to peg me, I was more nervous than a cat in a kennel. Still, my kinky Somali sweetie was patient with me as she bent me over, lubricated me and then worked her strap-on dildo into my tight Haitian ass. I don't think you'll find a lot of black men out there who will admit that they like strap-on sex but I'm one of the few who are bold enough to enjoy this sort of thing. Pegging is a ton of fun, especially when it's my gorgeous and kinky Yasmin doing the pegging. I swear, this broad uses the strap-on dildo and various other phallic toys as if she was born with them. Yasmin is so good at strap-on sex it's frigging scary! Seriously, what's up with that?

Yeah, as you can see, dear reader, Yasmin and I have lots of fun together in the bedroom. We are always trying to outdo each other, and find new ways to thrill one another. I love this innovative side that both Yasmin and I possess. I think it's a big part of the reason why we get along so well. Still, there must be limits in all things, I think. When passion has no limits, can disaster be far behind? That's what I am starting to believe, thanks in part to events like what happened today between Yasmin and I.

Fisting isn't for everyone, I doubt I'm the first man, or, hell, the first person to say this. I was nervous as hell as Yasmin prepared me for the experience. I showered, and we had sex the regular way, with me bending Yasmin over and stuffing first her juicy cunt then her tight asshole with my hard dick. And then Yasmin cleaned my ass with water and soap, then sucked my dick while stretching my asshole with her fingers and dildos. I got real hard as Yasmin fingered my asshole while sucking my dick. Oh, yeah. It was some good clean fun until Yasmin started to overly lubricate me, then she began inserting her fist up my ass.

Now, I was apprehensive but Yasmin assured me that I had nothing to worry about. In that seductive, enthralling voice of hers, Yasmin told me to relax while she worked first three, then four, and finally, five digits into my asshole. After a while, Yasmin managed to get her entire fist in my asshole. I didn't believe it, so Yasmin held up a large mirror for me to see. Let me tell you, I was not prepared for this. The sight of my girlfriend's hand buried in my asshole. I was not prepared to see myself this way.

Yasmin's beautiful face was twisted in exultation, and she started to laugh gleefully while fisting my asshole. For a moment, I did not recognize the woman I loved and I asked Yasmin to stop. When she didn't stop right away, I demanded that she stop. Finally, sighing in disappointment, Yasmin complied. I cried out as Yasmin removed her fist from my asshole. Never again, I vowed. I have never felt so humiliated before. I shudder in disgust just thinking about it.

That night, as Yasmin Hussein and I lay in bed together, she kept asking me about the experience. I honestly didn't want to talk about it. I felt violated, and don't care for trying this sort of thing again. What do you think? Did I overreact? I doubt it. Some experiences aren't meant to be repeated. I sure hope Yasmin will stop asking me about this. The pestering is annoying the hell out of me. It's my body, dammit, and I've said no. Good night.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Somali Queen In Ottawa Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds