• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Back Door, Next Door

Back Door, Next Door

123

At only a couple of months short of nineteen Kerry was no virgin, but she was only too aware that she couldn't yet really class herself as sexually experienced either. Her occasional contact with porn had told her that she still had a lot to learn and a lot to experience, and although some of the things she had come across she doubted that she would ever want to try, there were also things that just thinking about doing gave her a thrill.

Her difficulty was that Ben, her boyfriend and so far her only lover, had yet to realise that there was more to sex than just sticking it and moving it about until he shot his load, and there was little hope of him wanting to try anything even slightly different. His one concession to sexual exploration was to let her go down and suck him off. Not that it ever occurred to him to reciprocate. Why, she grumbled to herself, were men so slow to mature in the bedroom? She was rapidly coming to the conclusion that an older man would be a better lover, and a much better tutor.

Someone like Nathan would do nicely, she told herself, contemplating her next door neighbour, who was in his mid-thirties and therefore nearly twice her age. Okay, he was tall and skinny and his hair was already receding, but he had an air of confidence about him that attracted her. She was sure he wouldn't leave her bored and frustrated.

The silly thing was that he had hit on her several times in a half-hearted kind of way without realising how tempted she had been and how it had only been teenage insecurity that had prevented her from responding. But how could he know that if he pushed just that little bit more his flirting would have paid off? She swore to herself that one day he would make light-hearted advances once again and she would surprise him by saying 'yes'.

Then one afternoon, when these thoughts were still fresh in her mind, he called to her over the dividing fence.

'Joan's going out tonight, I wondered if you fancied coming round and keeping me company?'

It wasn't the most imaginative of chat-up lines and it caught her by surprise, and so at first she automatically shrugged his approach off, giving him the usual disdainful roll of her eyes and turning her back. But then, even as she turned away, she was thinking that maybe, just maybe, this was the day to do as she had promised herself and let him seduce her. It wasn't as if she had anything else lined up, and either it would give her an evening to remember or it would have called his bluff and he'd leave her alone in the future. Yes, she decided impulsively, she would take him up on it and be damned with the consequences. She turned back to accept his invitation, but having received the expected rebuff he was already moving away. Never mind, she could call around anyway and surprise him, knowing that if he really wanted her, he wouldn't mind.

She dressed with care, a tee-shirt top with no bra, a short white tennis skirt, and tiny white cotton panties - she'd read somewhere that men liked the innocence of white cotton panties. She let her hair loose into a honey blonde cascade that tumbled over her shoulders, applied what she considered to be just the right amount of make-up to make her seem sophisticated, then gave herself a quick spray of her mother's perfume, and she was ready.

She stood before his door, fighting the urge to turn around and run. A deep breath and then she gathered her courage and rang the bell, pausing only to give her nipples a quick tweak to make them stand out. The door opened and it was too late to chicken out.

Nathan's expression was one of total shock that quickly faded into lustful delight. He opened the door wider and bowed her in with a mock flourish.

'Welcome. I'm glad you could make it.'

She didn't reply in case her voice squeaked, but instead she just walked on through into his living room with her heart pounding. All she had to do now was to make sure he knew why she had changed her mind.

'Coffee, or something else to drink perhaps?'

She shook her head and took another deep breath. 'That's not what I've come round for.'

She was surprised at herself for being able to state things so brazenly, but at least it was out now.

'Then what have you come round for?' His lowered voice told her that he already knew the answer to that question; he just wanted her to verify his belief.

Again she didn't answer with words, this time because she didn't know what words to use. Instead she walked boldly across and took his hand, placing it firmly on her right breast, instinctively choosing the one that was furthest from her thumping heart.

'Does that answer your question?'

It was his turn not to answer verbally. There was a moment's hesitation while he digested her words, and then one hand went around her and pulled her to him while the other squeezed firmly on her breast. She tilted her head back and smiled nervously up at him, her arms going around his back in confirmation of her meaning. He looked down, smiling in his turn before lowering his mouth to hers in a long and passionate kiss, his fingers playing with her rapidly swelling nipple. She felt her body melt as natural arousal began to take over.

She wriggled herself against him, murmuring soft encouragement while he squeezed and moulded her breast, playing with her flesh through the thin top and pinching her nipple. His kiss became more fervent and his tongue began to probe her mouth, and her own tongue answered, each one probing and exploring in a way she had not experienced before. She was becoming more and more turned on and her feelings were already getting out of control.

She had envisaged leading him on, keeping control of what they did, but her body was betraying her, turning it around and making her his plaything. It was so exciting it was scary. She pulled her mouth free of his for a moment.

'Yes.' She told him flatly. If she was going to surrender to him, she would at least do that in her own way.

He stared at her in momentary confusion.

She giggled with confused embarrassment. 'Anything you want with me, it'll be yes.'

'You mean that?' He asked, finally understanding her capitulation but wondering how far it really went.

'Yes.' She nodded resolutely. 'Anything and everything.'

'If you're sure.'

He pulled her back to him, closing his mouth over hers once again, kissing her as fiercely as before, his fingers tweaking her nipple once more through her top before his hand moved down, looking for the bottom of her tee-shirt. She knew immediately what he wanted to do and released her embrace, stepping back and raising her arms over her head as a signal for him to continue.

The material of her tee-shirt rubbed against her breasts and the hem caught on her nipples as it passed, causing her to jerk and gasp from pleasure and making him smile as he carried on, pulling it over her head and tossing it carelessly to one side before gripping her by the shoulders and gazing down at her appreciatively.

'Ben's a lucky young man.' He told her, his eyes fixed on her pert little breasts.

'So are you tonight.' She countered, seizing a chance to exert control by reaching for the fastening of her skirt and letting it fall to the floor.

'I guess I am.' He agreed, grinning hugely and letting his eyes roam down her body. 'You look nice in white.' He didn't add the word panties, it wasn't necessary.

For a few moments they just stood there, he just luxuriating in the sight of the young body before him, and she feeling both excited and embarrassed under his gaze.

'Shall we go upstairs?'

She answered with an eager nod.

He followed her and she could feel him ogling her nearly naked form as she ascended the stairs a couple of steps in front of him. Far from feeling uncomfortable, now it gave her a quiet thrill to be looked at and wanted, and she deliberately moved slowly to give him time to stare.

She stood at the top of the stairs, unsure which way to turn in this unfamiliar house and waiting for Nathan go ahead. But instead of leading her he placed his hands on her shoulders from behind and walked her through into the bedroom, guiding her to stand facing a full length dressing mirror, seeing herself with him gazing at her reflection over her shoulder.

For a few seconds they both just stood silently looking into the mirror, Nathan with his hands on Kerry's shoulders and she with hers hanging by her side, a tiny smile of satisfaction on her face. It was really getting to be nice to be stared at by a man with such need, such hunger, in his eyes. She felt excitement and contentment in equal measure at knowing that this older man wanted her.

Suddenly his hands moved, sliding from her shoulders down her arms on their way around to the front to cup her breasts, squeezing them gently but firmly before rolling her nipples between fingers and thumbs. A tiny animal sound came from the back of her throat and she leaned back against him, her hands swinging back to hold on to his hips. In response he bent his head forwards and kissed her exposed neck, adding to her pleasure and increasing her arousal. Her hands explored behind her as if of their own accord, instinctively moving to find his crotch and stroke his erection through his jeans.

'That's nice.' He whispered into her ear.

She smiled at the mirror and nodded, her fingers searching for the toggle to his zip, listening to a sharp intake of breath when she found it and pulled, sliding it down. It was not straightforward, fumbling behind her and trying to find the way into his fly, trying to burrow a way to the rock hard cock she had been stroking, but she succeeded, feeling the hot shaft on her palm and the tip against her fingers. She eased it out, bending and pulling it through the layers of clothing, hearing him gasp, maybe from pain, maybe from pleasure, maybe a bit of both. But then she had it out in the open behind her and she pushed herself back on it, using the flat of her palm to press it against her bottom over her panties. Nathan moaned softly and squeezed her breasts harder, making her groan with pleasure. Then he nipped at her neck with his teeth, gripping her nipples hard between his fingertips and pulling them, extending them until they slipped from his fingers making her wince and gasp as they jumped back. It was something Ben had never done and it turned her on even more.

She felt a sudden urge to return the pleasure, but she only knew one way for sure. She twisted from his grip, turning sideways and dropping to her knees to take the head of his cock between her lips, her tongue instantly at work on its tip.

She could see Nathan's reflection from the side of her eye and saw how his body language betrayed that she had caught him by surprise again. She also saw how quickly he recovered, turning to face her squarely again, then placing his feet apart and his hands on her head, moaning softly in appreciation and allowing her to lap and suck on him.

Although she didn't know why it should, Kerry had expected an older man's cock to feel different in her mouth, but the only variations she noticed were that he was bigger than her boyfriend and that his hands rested more lightly on her head than Ben's, who was always trying to push her harder onto his shaft. She was glad of the easier approach, because now she found that she could do it how she always wanted to, gently licking his tip, swirling her tongue around the head of his cock, taking him deeper and then pulling back, doing all the things that were not possible with Ben, who simply wanted to fuck her mouth.

As she worked she watched the mirror and listened to Nathan's reactions, noting in her head what she was doing that caused the most intense reaction and the loudest and heaviest moans, and learned what was liked and what did very little for him. He liked her fingers around the base of his cock, stroking him in opposite time to her mouth, he loved her tongue sweeping gently around the head, and he liked everything slow and amorous rather than hard and rapid. She didn't mind, it made a change to have a man who didn't just want her to make him cum as quickly as possible.

Soon she had him groaning deeply, his fingers entwining themselves in her hair and his hips moving just a little in answer to her mouth. She smiled inside, happy that she was learning how to do things properly, how to really pleasure a man. This was one reason why she had wanted a more mature partner, and it was working, helped by the fact that she could see in the mirror what she was doing.

It was working very well too, for it wasn't long before his head was tilted back, his fingers were entwining themselves in her hair, his hips were twitching and he began to make tight little gasping noises. She thought she recognised the signs, feeling proud knowing that he was going to come soon and she was the reason.

She wasn't mistaken, for it seemed that within seconds he had jerked forward with quick little gasp and the first spurt of his cum flooded into her mouth. Even though she was anticipating it, the sudden gush of fluid caught her unexpectedly and her head jerked to a stop until her lips closed around the head of his cock and she began to swallow. The thought went through her mind that he would think her young and naïve if she couldn't keep him coming and so, even as she fought to swallow the first load, her fingers closed around his shaft and rubbed frantically, wanking him into her mouth as if that was what she had intended all along.

She'd never done that with Ben; but then she'd never needed to. He'd simply fucked her mouth and unloaded without thinking about how she was taking it. But Nathan was different, she realised that he couldn't stop himself coming even if he wanted to, but at least he made no attempt to ram himself down her throat. Instead, she noticed gratefully, he relaxed his grip on her head so that she could draw back if she needed to. In the event she didn't need to and she welcomed every last drop into her mouth, swallowing it all, smiling inside with pride and pleasure all the time at was she saw as her success. Even when his spurts had died away and his cock began to soften in her mouth she still licked and sucked at it, enjoying her task and hoping that he was too.

'Fuck, that was good.' He gasped finally, gently withdrawing from her mouth and looking down with a worn out smile.

She smiled back. 'It was for me too. I like doing that.' It was true; she did like doing it - with him.

She climbed to her feet and stood back, looking at him uncertainly, wondering what to do now. Nathan looked her up and down, making her feel vaguely embarrassed even after what they had just done, and then nodded coming to a decision.

'Take them off.' He instructed, pointing at her panties. 'It's your turn.'

She did as she was told, kicking them away and speculating how it was going to be her turn when she was certain that he wouldn't be hard enough to fuck her for a while yet. But he was also undressing, casting his clothes onto the floor behind him, so he obviously intended something.

'Sit on the edge of the bed.'

Again she did as he asked.

'Lie back.'

She obeyed, still wondering. His cock, now that he was also naked, hung limply in front of him, little use for anything as yet. He knelt between her knees, pushing her legs open. She gazed self-consciously at the ceiling, knowing without looking that he was staring at her pussy and feeling an embarrassed pride that he would want to. He shuffled closer, pushing her legs even wider. She expected to feel his fingers seeking her entrance, looking for a way into her, but instead in her peripheral vision she saw his head move forward and she felt his warm breath on her pussy before his mouth closed over her clitoris.

She almost jerked away, and perhaps would have done if his hands hadn't hooked themselves around her thighs, keeping her open and holding her still. Nobody, absolutely nobody, had ever kissed her down there before and she wasn't sure what to make of it. It wasn't that she didn't want it, she did, desperately, but it was so unexpected, so new to her, and so far out of her comfort zone, that she felt herself tense involuntarily. He lifted his face and looked up at her.

'Don't you want me to do that?' He asked.

'Yes.' She gasped. 'Yes please. I just didn't know you were going to do it.'

'You did say yes to anything.' He reminded her.

'And I mean it. Really I do.' She assured him. 'Ignore me; I'm just not used to things like that.'

He looked at her for a moment and smiled, nodding, and then he put his palms under her thighs to push them up and back, folding her legs and exposing her to him completely.

This time she was expecting to feel his mouth on her pussy, and this time, even though her heart was trying to hammer its way out of her chest, she was able to let go and enjoy the new experience

It was wonderful. His lips were placed directly over her clit, sucking at it gently, drawing it from its hood so that the tip of his tongue could flick across it and set off a quick surge of pleasure. She let out a gasp and her hips jerked, but then it happened again, and again, and again, and she couldn't keep up, the separate sensations merged into one continuous moan and a lift of her pelvis. She wanted more and more, and she looked at him plaintively when he finally pulled his mouth away.

He looked up and gave her a little reassuring smile before turning his attention back to her pussy, but now instead of kissing her there he used his thumbs to brush back her curly brown hair from the sides of her slit and then to hold her labia open, leaving her to hold her own legs wide. Left unsupported her legs wanted to drop into a more natural position, but she hooked her hands under her own thighs, pulling them right back, holding them wide apart to give him free access to her cleft, knowing that he was now seeing more of her than anyone else ever had, including Ben. It was an exhilarating thought that had her heart pounding again.

This time, when he lowered his mouth to her once more, he didn't concentrate on her clit, but instead he used the flat of his tongue to sweep all along her slit, up and down, from her vagina to her clitoris and back, making her squirm with pleasure. At first the movements were long and deliberate, his tongue pressed firmly against her all the way along her held open pussy, but slowly they changed so that he was licking her more quickly, more lightly, the tip of his tongue coming into play, probing her vagina and then brushing lightly between her labia to flick at her clit when he reached the upper end. She had never thought that oral sex could be so beautiful, so exciting, and she could soon feel an orgasm developing, a long intense build up that she could already tell would make her climax protracted and powerful.

Now, instead of wriggling, she found herself jerking forward in answer to the jolts of sensation that his tongue was giving her, her motion pushing her up against his tongue, intensifying the feeling even more.

She lay back, trembling with pleasure, so aroused she was almost out of control, just waiting for her orgasm to detonate inside her. Then his tongue tip caught her clitoris perfectly, making her cry out in ecstasy and thrust up with her pelvis. His tongue, already going down to explore her vagina when she moved, overshot and went skating over her perineum to find itself in the little hollow of her anus.

Her eyes shot wide open in surprise and she tried to pull herself away, not because she didn't like the feeling, because she did - very much, but for the reason that she was sure Nathan would find it distasteful and unpleasant. But to her astonishment, instead of recoiling in shock and horror, Nathan gripped her hips and held her tight while his tongue deliberately circled her rear entrance, leaving her the option of accepting his attention there or actively forcing him away. There was little she could do, and besides, she wanted this new pleasure, this new and in her young eyes rather kinky pleasure, to continue. She lay there, groaning and gasping, wild-eyed and with her fingers digging deeply into the back of her thighs as she pulled her legs right back as far as they would go, and just let it happen.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Back Door, Next Door

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds