• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Out of Time & Space

Out of Time & Space

It all began innocently enough. When I first met Sandi I found her attractive, if a bit skinny. She was an incredibly bright woman, with her CPA and an MBA in finance. She managed the accounting department at a major manufacturer. Intelligent, capable women who are comfortable with their sexuality are a huge turn-on!

I sold the computer solution to her company and was responsible for delivering. I led a team of software developers and managed the project. I visited company headquarters at least twice a month. We were in the systems design stage, so Sandi and I were often together discussing requirements, reviewing design documents, meeting with staff. She was always professional, as was I. After all, she was recently divorced and still hurting. I was married; not happily, but none-the-less married.

I had been involved in what is best termed a "Christian cult" most of my adult life. My wife and I had limited sexual experience. While sex was never labeled "bad", neither was it something to relish. In fact, it was more than five years into our marriage before my wife would let me give her oral sex. Now, after twelve years married, we had sex maybe once every six months! (Frightening, isn't it!) As I approached forty mid-life crisis was about to rear its head.

For some time I'd been questioning the decisions I'd made at nineteen about the lifestyle I was living (no, not BDSM or swinging, but prayer meetings and communal living). I questioned my marriage, as my wife had little interest in pleasing me and more in pleasing the Christian group.

Life is the result of the choices we make along the way. After trying to live according to "The Will of God" for twenty years, I was about to exercise my own free will. Sandi would become the catalyst for the conflagration destined to consume the stone castle I had painstakingly constructed around my life.

Traveling for business is not much fun, particularly if you're on the road two or more weeks a month. Hotel rooms, even nice ones, become bland and eating alone is the social equivalent of removing a splinter. So after the fourth or fifth trip to Cleveland for this project I decided to ask an innocent (really!) question.

"Sandi, I know you may be way too busy, but I'm so tired of eating alone. Would you ever consider having dinner with me some night?"

"Sure Gary, that would be fun. We can do it tonight if you'd like. I've got a work-out for my race-walking group at 6:00, but why don't I meet you at Friday's around 7:30."

Race walking explained those stunning, long, heaven's-above legs and her slim figure.

"Sounds good – I'll see you then."

I went to check in to my hotel room. By now, the young ladies at the front desk knew me by name. "Nice to see you again Mr. Murphy. I was just telling Roseanne how you've lost weight. Have you been exercising?"

When the girls at the Hyatt are gossiping about you, you're traveling way too much! I graciously acknowledged the compliment and went to my room. Good news about part-time living at the Hyatt, you get the concierge level – cocktails in the evening, continental breakfast in the morning. (That will give you an idea of how long ago this took place. With the business travel slump, there is no more concierge level and no free anything!)

I wandered into the concierge lounge and asked for a Tanqueray and tonic. After a long day the cool, tartness of the drink was soothing, relaxing tension. I chatted with another road warrior, then finished my drink and went to my room to freshen up and lose the tie.

The restaurant was a short walk from my hotel, so around 7:15 I took the leisurely stroll in that direction. As I reached the front door, Sandi was pulling up. She stepped out of the car, sheathed in a sleeveless black dress that marvelously displayed her long legs. Her curling blonde hair hung long across her shoulders, framing a strong face graced with a charming smile.

"Great timing!" she said.

"Yeah, good karma I guess."

We were seated at a comfortable table conducive to quiet conversation. The first topic was the project and how that was progressing. Sandi asked about my marriage, noticing my ring. That led to discussions around the "community" in which I lived, her first impression being, "It sounds like mind-control to me!". How perceptive!

You, the reader, are probably expecting from there we went to my room and had a night of exquisite sex. Sorry to disappoint, but the evening ended without so much as a kiss. I returned to my room and she went home.

Our dinners became a routine, and at least once each trip I enjoyed Sandi's company. We talked politics and religion, relationships and marriage, running and walking, movies and books. In short, we got to know each other. I found her alluring, though at this point I was not contemplating an affair.

One evening at dinner Sandi joked, "You know, when we get married you're going to have to quit smoking!". I had been a casual smoker for 20 years, though closeted in my Christian group. We both had a good laugh, but I went home and quit smoking that weekend, still not consciously aware of how important this woman had become.

Sandi was stunned next week when I told her over dinner I was now a non-smoker. Perhaps she too realized our relationship had moved to a new level. Much of that week I spent soul-searching. Sandi had become more than a friend, and our tentative tender touches evidenced this. I struggled with the growing awareness that I wanted to make love with this woman. It went against years of deeply ingrained religious teaching and, while I didn't love my wife, I didn't want to hurt anyone.

I spoke of my dilemma with Sandi over our next dinner. If she was surprised, it wasn't apparent. "Sandi, you've become important to me. I've never dreamt of having an affair, but I don't want my life to go by and then regret that I never acted on these feelings."

"Gary, I like you a lot, but I don't want to break up a marriage. Are you sure your marriage is over?"

Of course, at that point I wasn't sure of my own name! Ladies and gentleman, please welcome our next guest - Mid-Life Crisis!

We talked some more, both battling to contain the anguish of desires unfulfilled. As we left the restaurant I took her hand. We walked a bit in silence. Stopping, I pulled her toward me and taking her face in my hands, kissed those lips I so desired. At first she didn't return my kiss, but gradually gave in to her own intense feelings. Our arms enveloped one another as our kiss grew passionate. But we broke away, perhaps still uncertain, each of us knowing nothing would be the same.

I didn't see Sandi for couple of weeks. Unusual for us, there was no exchange of e-mail or phone calls that weren't business related. I boarded my next flight to Cleveland with trepidation. Having decided my marriage was ending, would Sandi want to see me?

After our first day of project meetings I got up the nerve to ask her for dinner.

"Gary, I really can't tonight."

I was crushed and perhaps it showed.

"But tomorrow would be nice if you're interested."

"Sure, tomorrow would be great." I replied.

The next twenty-four hours dragged by sluggishly. My mind flip-flopped over my decision to end my marriage, to love this woman who had so captivated me.

Sandi picked me up at my hotel around 7:00 and we drove to a quaint Italian restaurant. Over a glass of Chianti, I began, "Sandi, let me say this without interrupting, OK? I've thought a lot about life since we last met, about my marriage, about you. I'm not happy where life is or where it seems to be pointed. I want to change everything. Most of all, I would be missing out on something wonderful if I didn't take the chance to be with you."

She put her finger gently to my lips and whispered, "Shhhh…. You had me at hello." NOT! That was a movie – this was real.

But she did stop me. "Gary, I've thought a lot about this as well. I know you didn't reach these conclusions on a whim. I've dreamt of holding you ever since our kiss. If you want me, I am more than ready for you."

Her hand slid up my thigh, resting just short of my cock. Suddenly all thoughts of eggplant Parmigiano vanished! She pressed my left hand to her thigh. The warmth permeating her silk stockings awakened my libido from its lethargy of sexual near-death.

She felt my stirrings and whispered, "Wouldn't it be nice to go back to your hotel now?"

"Waiter! Check please!"

As I closed the door behind us, Sandi pressed her body against mine and began kissing my face and neck. My hands fondled her firm butt and legs, moving up and down her back with gentle pressure. I returned her kiss, tongues dancing in the passion of our embrace. I tugged down the zipper on her dress and touched her warm skin. A sigh escaped as the dress straps fell off her shoulders. Kissing her neck, I ran my tongue along the crevice of her clavicle. Who would guess that was her unique erogenous spot? Her nipples brushed my chest, straining for release from her flimsy bra.

Sandi had an athlete's body. Virtually devoid of body fat, her breasts were small, lush peaches. Once released, her nipples jutted hard and hot against me. I bent to take one into my mouth as her fingers sought my engorged penis. My mouth closed on her nipple, my tongue circling and teasing as she gripped my cock and squeezed.

"Take off my clothes" she commanded. Never one to make a lady ask twice, I broke our embrace and gently lowered her dress across her sculpted belly, past the moist heat of her vagina, down her long legs. Kneeling before her, my hands grasped her bottom through the silk panties and I kissed just below her navel. She ran her fingers in my hair, pulling my face against her as my tongue slid down to her sex. Through her panties I played my tongue across her vaginal lips, pressing against her throbbing clitoris. She took matters into her own hands and pushed down her panties to give me access to her wellspring of pleasure. Sandi spread her legs and pushed my mouth to her wetness. I was enthralled and kissed her, teasing and sucking her clit.

She grabbed the back of my shirt to pull it over my head. With my mouth glued to her delicious pussy, that would not be easily accomplished. I released my hold and allowed her to remove my shirt. She pulled me up kissing my mouth, tasting the nectar of her sex, licking her juices from my lips. Her hands fumbled with my belt and zipper. Damn Italian slacks with all those buttons and hooks! No matter. She freed me in no time and held my hard cock in her hand, dancing her fingers along its length as we kissed.

Sandi's breasts demanded attention and I returned to kissing and sucking her nipples. I took her full breast in my mouth, and held it there while my tongue flicked across the stiff, pink nipple. She moaned in ecstasy and for the first time, I learned some women can orgasm simply from nipple stimulus. Her body quaked and she pulled my mouth against her breast, shaking slightly she moaned "Oh God! Oh God!", never releasing her grip on my cock.

Stepping back, Sandi lay down across the bed and pulled me to her. We kissed and played, rapture evident in her flushed appearance as she planted kisses down my chest to take me in her mouth. Within seconds, having been so long deprived of sexual pleasure, I felt myself close to climax and pulled her away.

"Please, I want to be inside you and feel you on top of me."

Sandi moved up my body and rising up, positioned her hungry pussy over my swollen phallus. Descending she encompassed me and held me tight. Talk about Kegel muscle! Sandi held me like a vise and as she pulled up on me, the sensation was incredible. She relaxed and let her body slide down, smiling as she rose up clasping my penis again.

"Oh my God!" it was my turn to say, "That's wonderful!"

I played with her nipples, gently squeezing. She leaned forward to thrust a jutting nipple in my mouth. I sucked and licked while she rode my cock, pulling at it with each upward draw. Now she arched her back, drawing away from my loving mouth while grinding her clitoris against my pelvic bone. She looked in my eyes and smiled at the intense pleasure evident on my face. Again she slid her warm, tugging vagina up and down my throbbing cock. Riding faster, she drove me to that place I'd been so long denied. I bucked against her as I came, pouring years of sexual dissatisfaction into the depth of her loving body.

She slid down on me, allowing my still rigid penis to apply pressure to her clit and pushed against me. After a few short moments, however, I plopped out, depleted but satisfied. We both laughed and I held her close to me, kissing her face and touching her everywhere.

"Sandi, I've never made love like that before." I exclaimed. "I've never felt anything like that or had so intense an orgasm."

"Isn't it nice!" she crooned and stroked my relaxed penis as I played with her closely trimmed pubic area. Stroking down her thighs, I began to caress her mound again. While I had experienced the most intense orgasm, she had only begun. It was my turn to please Sandi and I was hoping to be equal to the task.

As she lay on her back, I started kissing her nipples again, while playing my fingers on her wet vaginal lips. I brushed and tickled, applying the slightest pressure to her swelling clit, while my tongue circled and teased her nipples. Gliding down her gorgeous body with soft kisses, I brought my mouth to her sex. I gently brushed my tongue along her sweet crevice, tasting the overflow of our union. She lifted her pelvis to meet my kiss. Squeezing her firm butt cheeks, I pulled her toward me and licked down to her ass, circling her anus with my tongue. Her reaction was intense and she pulled my head against her.

I returned to her pussy and lavished her with kisses, my tongue probing her tender warmth. Pushing with my tongue to expose her inflamed clit, I seized her button of lust in my lips, flicking my tongue back and forth over the tip. My hands found her nipples and I tugged gently on them while my tongue played with her pleasure nub. She pulled my mouth hard against her and lifting off the bed, came in a torrent of tremors and tiny cries. Seconds passed. I slowed but did not stop my stimulations. She arched again, moaning and came a second time.

Another first for me, a woman who was multi-orgasmic. She continued to press my tongue to her throbbing clit and I continued to pleasure her. Once again she thrust hard to my hot mouth and arched her back as I pinched her nipples. Collapsing on the bed she said, "Oh God! Please stop! I don't have the strength to cum again."

Laughing, she pulled me to her face and kissed my mouth with passion, tasting the mixture of our juices. I held her to me and rolled us over, placing her on top so I could caress her bottom and thighs, as she kissed and stroked my chest.

"Gary, next time I want you to cum in my mouth." she sighed. Never having experienced that before (my ex would never!) I was confused.

"Why would you want that?" I asked.

"You'll love it," she said.

We fell asleep, holding each other, her body warm and wonderful against my skin, our legs entangled. The best was yet to come!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Out of Time & Space

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 182 milliseconds