• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fall Folly Ch. 03

Fall Folly Ch. 03

As all ways all sexual participants are over 18.

*****

Robert felt the last spurt leave the end of his still hard cock as he held on to the shower pipe. He looked across the top of the privacy fence like he could actually see his mother there masturbating like she did earlier in the summer. That started a change in Robert, he finally started seeing his mother as a sexual being not just Mom. His friends had joked about her athletic and muscled build and her being a MILF but not too often because he had punched Jimmy Merritt in the face when he came out said he wanted to fuck Melani. Now Robert saw it to and still wasn't sure what to make of it.

Not that he didn't like older women. Hell he was 18 and continuously horny especially now that his girlfriend had decided to go out of state to college. He liked pretty much all women and anyone who would allow him to mess around if he hadn't promised Alyssa. He and Alyssa had did something sexual almost daily since they started dating last winter. Now he was stuck masturbating to images of Angela Everetts Tits and his Mom's tight ass since he had promised Alyssa to stay true to her.

A surge of panic gripped Robert as he thought he saw the curtains in the guest room move from the corner of his eye. He jerked the towel in front of him and eyed the window as his heart pounded from the fear of being caught rather than the orgasm he had just had. Robert watched the curtain as he wrapped the towel around himself. His cock now deflated like a balloon let loose to fly across the room. Finally a sense of ease came across him as he realized he was just imagining it. Stopping by the pool house he grabbed another towel for Blake and walked across the yard.

He tried the mudroom door thinking Blake would have locked it but he didn't. Pushing open the door he saw the other boy bent over the shower with his ass up in the air as he was attempting to wash the rest of the mud down the drain. Robert noticed Blake didn't have any tan lines and the roundness of the naked ass had his cock starting to swell a bit. Robert wasn't gay but it seems like anything would get him hard these days. Hell he couldn't say if offered that he would bury his cock in the other boy's asshole. Especially since he could see it wink and flex between the cheeks as Blake moved around the tub.

In order to cover his embarrassment Robert rolled the towel up and the proceeded to pop Blake on the cheek of his ass leaving a read mark as the boy stood up and howled. He turned quickly allowing his cock and balls to flap as he did. Robert had seen them before, in the locker room at school and just a few minutes ago in the front yard when Blake got his pants pulled down. So he didn't stare, instead he threw the towel at him and chided him for not locking the door. After all what if Melani had walked in!

Blake motioned to the door into the housed before saying "I locked it, didn't want your Mom catch me naked in the shower."

Blake had lied of course, oh he did lock the door, but he would have loved for Melani Souza to find him naked in the shower and join him. She had been a masturbation fantasy of his ever sense he started to do it. Between her and his Mom and sometimes the thought of both of them together would get him shooting ropes of cum all over the place. The contrast of the two women was just sexy. Melani was tall lithe and medium curves while his mother was shorter but had fuller curves. Blake knew Robert had the same thoughts about Angela that he did. He has saw how his neighbor and classmate would watch his mother out of the corner of his eyes or more blatantly when he thought no one was looking. Blake sometimes felt a little guilty about masturbating thinking about his mother but never had guilt when thinking about fucking Melani.

Robert asked "Want me to go grab you some shorts to borrow."

Blake had just knotted the towel around his waist when he replied "Naw, it's only two house over, plus I might give Mrs. Pennington a thrill."

Amanda Pennington was the neighbor between the Everetts and Souza's. She had been there for a few years before her divorce last year. Since then she had been almost ogling the young boys as they would walk back and forth in front of her house. Blake though she might have been cute if she had lost about 50 pounds. She had red hair and green eyes and was all rounded but overweight. Robert was thinking he could bounce on that like a trampoline. But then again Blake's girlfriend was still around and he was getting laid regularly, so he could afford to be picky. Blake turned to walk out the door and go home but not before punching Robert in the arm.

Sprinting out the door he called out over his shoulder "That's for popping my ass!"

Robert let him go thinking "Shit I get much hornier and I will be popping that ass."

Blake stopped his run at the end of the driveway but the damage was already done. The knot of the towel had swung around to the front before coming loose and allowed a split to from between his legs. No one on the street would see it but from dead on they might be able to see his package. That little perverse thrill made Blake swell a bit as he walked home.

Amanda Pennington had just picked her naked form up off the couch in her living room. Her marathon masturbation session had just ended a few minutes before. Like Melani Souza she had been watching the boys get all sweaty and rubbing against each other playing basketball and then wrestling in the yard. Unlike Melani she didn't get a shower show. From the corner of her window she even got to see the show of Blake's penis and balls on display when the boy pulled his pants down during the basketball shot. That lead to her pulling her nipples as they rolled around her DD cup tits while she humped the arm of the leather couch. Amanda had come 3 times that way her pussy mashing the arm of the couch while she buried her face in the back of it with her fingers pulling and pinching her nipples before she finally fell over onto the couch exhausted.

Now picking herself up off the couch she thought she should go take a shower when she saw Blake running down the Souza's driveway dressed only in a towel, that was coming undone. The towel never completely came off but did gape open and as Blake walked by with his balls and cock in the breeze Amanda had one hand buried in her pussy and the other lifted her tit and nipple to her mouth as she sucked and fingered herself to another orgasm behind the cover of the lace curtains.

Picking herself off the floor this time Amanda was immediately depressed even after 4 orgasms in one morning. They were self-caused orgasms over 18 year old boys who would never want her 36 year old body. Amanda knew she was overweight, hell her ex threw that up in her face the last 3 years they were married before the divorce. She had a bit of a belly but it made her tits large DD cup size. Her ass was round but she knew the young boys with their tight assed girlfriends would never look at her. In despair she pulled the ice cream out of the freezer and say naked at the kitchen bar and ate away.

Robert unlocked the mudroom door and walked through the house to his room wrapped only in the towel. As he got to the hallway to turn to go to his room he saw the door to the guest room was slightly ajar. Remembering his early fear about getting caught he pushed the door open slowly and his breath caught in his throat when he saw his mother's robe laying in the floor. At first he started to panic but then he got mad. His mother had just chastised him a few weeks ago about personal privacy after his sister and her friends had complained that Robert was ogling them while they were at the pool. Her she was yelling at him and she was doing the same thing.

Roberts temper was one of his downfalls. One of the things that kept him from getting the sports scholarship to the big college across the state. He never thought about the fact he was masturbating outside. He was just royally pissed that his mother had spied on him after yelling at him. Grabbing her robe off the floor he walked across the house to his mother's room. Her scent wafting of the robe and into his nose as he walked.

Melani had climbed into the large tiled shower with the hopes of washing the morning and guilt away. The water jets splashed out from the sides as well as the top of the shower. It was large enough for two people to move around with a small bench along the back wall. It had no door or curtain but the shower was deep enough to keep most of the water in. Melani had scrubbed herself almost raw with the loofa sponge trying to wash away her guilt. The jets of warm water hitting her breasts and groin as she turned did little to calm her stimulation. So she tried to force the picture of Robert out of her mind with thoughts of making love to her husband but that was a week choice considering the lack of physical contact they have had as of late.

Then she fantasized about Blake. Thinking about the well-muscled tanned body of her 18 year old neighbor seemed to work. Melani was able to push the thought of Robert stroking his cock under the outside shower with one of Blake doing the same thing in here with her. She dreamed he would be looking at her hungrily one hand sliding up and down the length of the young Adonis's penis. In her mind he began to tell her what to do.

Blake would say, "Rub your nipples" and Melani would.

Blake whispered hoarsely "Rub your pussy." And she did.

Melani dreamed he stepped forward and began caressing her body, her hands and the warm water jets taking the place of Blake's strong fingers. She turned letting the water wash over her until a jet hit her right on the clit making her gasp. Letting her fingers and water caress her Melani moved closer allowing the jet to hit harder on her clit causing massive stimulation. As she did felt the other jet across from the one on her pussy hit her ass. In her mind it was Blake's fingers rubbing her clit, caressing her ass making her moan and gasp in joy.

Robert had pushed open his mother's dark bedroom door without thinking what was on the other side. He heard the shower running but in his angry state it didn't make him think about her being naked. The bedroom was dark from the blackout curtains that his mother enjoyed because she liked to sleep pass sun up and sunlight woke her up. But the bathroom was well lit from the skylight located in the middle of the room. Melani never shut her bathroom door and as Robert passed the end of the bed he had a view straight into the shower and his now nude mother masturbating with her head thrown back, fingers rubbing her nipples and her humping the shower jet in front of her.

Robert stopped in shock, his anger now washed away in confusion. Like the time by the pool his first reaction was to not get caught and he started to back away. Realizing his mother could not see into the darkened bedroom he stopped. His original reason for coming in, back to his mind again. If she could watch him why couldn't he watch her was his rationalization. So he did. Robert watched as his mother pinched her nipples and flexed her hips into the water stream in front of her. He looked over her long lithe body. He memorized the swell of her breasts and the way her stomach flattened out before the skin flared out over her hips. He gasped as he realized she had no hair there but then chastised himself for making noise. Fortunately for him Melani had her head under the shower stream at the time and missed it. Robert dropped the towel and began stroking his cock which was now as hard as an iron bar. Robert would stroke his cock in time to the movement of his mother's hips against the water jet. Slow at first then more quickly. He watched as Melani dropped one hand from her breast and moved to her ass parting the well sculpted cheek to allowing the second water jet to splash of her asshole. He jerked in stimulation as she gasped and began working her ass and clit on the water jets.

Melani had no clue Robert was there, if she had would she have stopped? On and on her dream progressed with Blake rubbing her pussy and now her asshole. She wasn't big into anal penetration but she enjoyed playing with her ass and having it played with. In her mind Blake rubbing her pussy and licking her ass. Then licking her pussy and rubbing her ass. She wanted the young boy in her so she raised one leg propping it up on the shower bench. Taking him in her arms she let him enter her as she was standing his arms around her. That thought brought a moaning groan from her that almost made Robert climax right there when in conjunction with the thought of Blake's cock entering her body Melani slid two fingers into her pussy. Melani kept thrusting and letting the water bounce off her clit climbing to the top of the climax cliff. But no matter what she couldn't reach the top. She was hung up not able to go over the edge and unwilling to stop.

In her mind Blake tells her, "You need a little help."

And then another set of hands began caressing her, another set of strong male hands. Melani had never had a threesome but she had fantasies of being between to young hard studs who did nothing but pleasure her. Two men who would caress her, lick her and then slid their hard cocks into her until she was a wilted heap on the bed. This time she wanted to be doubly penetrated like she has saw on an internet video last week. Two young men were laying on either side of an older woman, one sawing in and out of her vagina and the other letting her slid her asshole up and down on his cock as she reacted to the cock in her pussy. At the thought of that Melani mewled and pulled her nipple. Now picturing herself between the two men. Blake's cock plumbing the depths of her pussy she dreamed of the second man lining up his cock on her ass. In her dream no lube was needed, no pain would be felt as she would be stretched open.

Robert bit his lip to keep from groaning as he saw his mother slid her finger in her ass. He pumped harder and brought the robe up to his nose where he could smell his mother's scent in his nostrils as he prepared to cum. He wanted to run in there and pull her hands from her frantic pussy and shove his cock into it even is she was his mother. He wanted to pound into her pinning her against the wall and make her come on his cock as he came in her pussy.

If he had known she was having a masturbation dream about two young boys each penetrating her pussy and ass he might have but Robert was thinking she was thinking about his father. It caused him to stay rooted in place stroking his now slick cock. He was now thrusting himself through his hands instead of stroking. His hips driving his cock upward like he was in his mother. Feeling the climax rising Robert panicked, there was no place to cum here. He had nothing to catch his load that would surely be huge and he was afraid he would pass out from the power he knew was going to surge through him.

After painfully tearing his eyes from his mother's writhing and pumping form he was able to get himself to the hall bathroom before the stars exploded in his head and the world spun and blacked out around him. He felt rope of after rope of cum splash across the bathroom. His hips still humping the air and between his hands as he started to fall against the wall crying out "I am cumming Mom." He would have a mess to clean up but at that point he didn't care as consciousness left his body.

Melani had no clue about her son's turmoil she was wrapped up in her own. Like her son her own thighs and hips were humping to meet not only the fingers in her pussy but the ones in her ass as well. She had been able to work two into each hole and her pounding palm had replaced the water jet on her clit. She wished Blake would bite her shoulder to bring her over the edge. Blake in her pussy and his friend in her ass pumping away in a synchronized rhythm. Maybe the boy in the back with his thighs and hips shoving against her ass as he penetrated her ass hole would bite her neck lightly. She didn't know who he was, but for her fantasy it didn't matter. He was tall like Blake, muscles, strong hands rubbing her body, strong thighs pumping his cock in her ass, blonder hair like Blake. Now Melani stuffed with her fingers as deep in her ass and pussy as they could be and she used her thumb to mash her clit because in her mind both boys had jammed themselves all the way into her to fill her with their gallons of cum. Tall beautiful Blake's face popped into her head as the electricity short through her body and the lightning bolts flashed in her eyes. Blake cumming in her pussy and the blonde blue eyed boy coming in her pussy became clear as she fell into a heap on the shower floor.

Before she blacked out she could her Robert crying out "I am cumming Mom" and in her mind she saw herself looking over her shoulder into the face of her son before mercifully blacking out.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fall Folly Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 267 milliseconds