• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Young Wife: Ruined Ch. 03

Young Wife: Ruined Ch. 03

From the files of Cleo:

Young Wife: Ruined Chapter 3

After she left Scott at the park, I waited for a while before I heard Joy drive up. She came in trying to keep her head turned to the side, but I could see her face was still red with excitement and her lips were swollen. She headed directly for the bedroom.

"Everything okay, darling," I asked as she closed the bedroom door.

"I have a splitting headache," I heard muffled through the door. "I'm going to lie down for a while."

I sat alone in my den, saddened by the turn of events, and feeling guilty for my role in all this. My cock still ached though, from the fantastic cum I'd had while watching Joy suck Scott's dick a short time earlier. I'd seen he hadn't let her cum and vaguely wondered if she were behind that locked door with her hand buried inside her sopping pussy. If she was, why hadn't she asked me to take a nap with her? I know the answer. It wasn't my cock she wanted. It was Scott's. For the next several days, Joy remained sullen, and depressed. I tried perking her up by taking her out for dinner, but even after that she pleaded a headache when we went to bed. I lay there and held my cock for an hour before I too drifted off to sleep. The next day, Scott called again.

I still use a regular phone at home with two numbers, because it lets me record a lot more messages and it's attached to my FAX machine. I only use my cellphone for personal calls. I was in my den working and since it wasn't my work number I let Joy answer it. Hearing her mumbling softly, I eased the phone out of its stand and listened.

" . . . you bastard."

"Be nice, baby. I got something for you." When she didn't answer, he went on. "You want what I got, or not? I've got a lot to do."

As soon as he'd finished the sentence, I heard Joy quickly whispering, "Yes."

"I'm at home and the door's unlocked. Come on in and you'll find me on the couch in the living room. You've got fifteen minutes to get here, and then I'll leave." He abruptly clicked off. As she hung-up I slid my phone back into its cradle just as she called out, "I'm off for a while, Darling. Got some errands to run. Need anything?"

I watched as she almost ran to her car and drove off. Somehow, I had to end this. I understood it had a lot to do with Joy's addictive personality, but I did not know exactly how to handle it. Maybe I'd just have to come clean about my part in it and hope she somehow forgave me -- more importantly, I prayed she would give up the one thing she now craved like a drug. But that would have to wait until later, because my heart was thumping wildly inside my chest and I felt my cock quickly filling with blood. My own desire was solidly in command as I rushed back to the den and switched on my laptop, revealing the four small screens. The first thing I saw was Scott sprawled on a couch, his sweatpants around his ankles, stroking his thick meat. His cocky grin made me feel sick. I knew he couldn't see or hear me, but that he also knew I could see him - if I was watching. He knew I'd be watching. He'd somehow gotten both me and Joy hooked on this depravity, and was reveling in it.

I was jolted as Scott suddenly said, "I can see out the window, old buddy. I'll let you know the minute she arrives." The bastard winked.

I moved the box of tissue closer and clutched my cock, waiting, shaking with anticipation. After a few minutes, Scott said, "I saw her drive past real slow like she's considering not coming in. Oops, there she goes again. She didn't stop."

My feelings were confusing. Did I want her to just say, 'fuck it,' and simply drive away? Part of me did. My cock didn't. As Scott spoke again I looked back at the monitor.

"Ah . . . there she is. She's getting out . . . coming to the door. Bye old buddy. Enjoy."

I saw Joy's pony-tail bounce past number one camera as she scurried over to drop between Scott's hairy outstretched legs. The number two screen was at an angle, and I switched my vision to it just in time to see her next act. She didn't hesitate, simply swallowing more than half his meat, her eyes closed in apparent rapture. Her cheeks hollowed a bit as she tugged on his cock with gentle suctions, drawing a soft gasp from Scott as he wrapped his fingers around her pony-tail, lightly pulling on it. Her expression was the same one I'd seen the night she'd snorted coke the first time, feeling its unexpected affect surging through her system. She'd looked as if she was in heaven that night - she looked the same sucking on Scott's thick meat.

He pulled the rubber-band from around her pony-tail and let her hair fall free, grasping it tighter. If it was painful, Joy never acknowledged it in any way. That cock seemed the only thing that mattered to her. Scott was speaking now, in between gasps.

"Suck it dry . . . baby . . . don't get any . . . on my couch. Then, I'll . . . fuck . . . you til you . . . scream."

Joy moaned a soft agreement, and it seemed she redoubled her efforts to increase his pleasure. She licked down the thick vein on the bottom, then held his cock up and nibbled his nuts as she'd done every time I'd seen her do this with him. But then she did more. Lifting his balls out of the way, hungrily licking the little patch of skin under them and sucking it like a small kitten with a tit. Scott drew his knees up and was clutching them in the crooks of his arms, trying desperately to look down, watch my wife's debasement. Her eyes remained closed as she let her tongue trail downward into his crack, lower and lower as Scott's knees trembled, his feet stretching as though trying to touch something invisible.

I couldn't see her face because her hair was in the way but I could tell the instant her tongue found Scott's anus. He groaned loudly and lifted his ass just a bit more, trembling all over as she attacked his puckered hairy asshole like she was starved, slowly stroking his cock as she did so. What the fuck had my precious wife turned into? I could hear her loud slurping as she worked on his anus, pulling his hairy cheeks apart, trying to get deeper. I watched her assault his ass for several minutes as I alternatively beat-off until I nearly exploded, then forcing my hands away for a minute, and then beating it some more. It was the most depraved, exciting thing I'd ever witnessed!

Joy slid her tongue up under his nuts, gently took first one and then the other into her mouth, and then trailed her lips back up the thick vein under his cock to the spongy crown. I saw she was staring up at Scott as she licked the clear liquid from the head of his twitching cock, and then simply swallowed the entire thing. Scott screamed as he came - instantly! As my own sperm flew before I could cover my cock with a tissue, I saw Scott's ass clinch and his balls draw-up as he wrapped his fingers in Joy's hair, burying it in her throat right up to the pubic hair, holding her gagging and chocking as she swallowed frantically to keep from strangling. Her throat muscles jumped and bobbed for a long time, and he didn't let her go until he'd emptied everything his balls were aching to expel.

My own cock had grown soft and tender by the time he finally let go of Joy's head and pulled his long cock from her throat. She fell back on her heels, her head down, coughing for a minute. When she looked back up and I could see her expression once more, I saw her eyes were heavy-lidded and that she had that dreamy, just-fucked look on her pretty face she always got after sex. Only this time it was even more so. It was like the coke she'd used.

I observed her hand float out almost lovingly, and slide up and down on Scott's wet, half-softened dick. She never took her eyes off it to look up at him, scratching his damp balls with her long nails, finally painting the head of his cock with the final dribbles from his pee-hole. Then she licked it in the manner she would lick the lips of a lover, her eyes closed, savoring the taste.

"Get in the bedroom," Scott said suddenly. "I'm gonna fuck that pretty pussy until you follow me around like a little puppy dog begging for more."

On one screen I saw her practically run into the bedroom and jump onto the king-sized bed there. By the time Scott arrived she already undressed, lying on her back with her legs spread. Scott laughed at her urgency. "Jeeze baby! You really want this thing, don't you?"

Joy didn't answer, just kept staring hungrily at it as he climbed onto the bed, his thick meat swinging between his legs like a giant sausage. He crawled right up over her face and let it hang there. "Make it hard, baby. Then daddy will give it to you."

Joy looked like a calf I'd seen at the county fair, trying to engulf its mother's tit as it swung just out of reach. Scott seemed delighted by her efforts, laughing at her as he swung his genitals around in front of her pretty face, barely escaping her lips as she struggled to capture it in her mouth. Tiring of the game, he finally lowered his hips and let her have what she wanted. Contentment wasn't the word to describe her expression as she suckled on it, urgent to get him hard again. Once it was, Scott didn't waste time with attempts to show tenderness. He just slid down between her out-stretched legs, stared into her straining face for a few seconds, and then hammered into her full-force. How someone as small as Joy could accommodate anything that long and thick, is a mystery. I could not comprehend why it didn't rupture her womb, especially the way Scott was using it on her.

Joy screamed a couple of times but she didn't fight back, wrapping her long legs around his body, her arms around his neck, searching for his mouth with her own as she pulled him closer. She seemed to relish the pain and along with it, the pleasure it brought. My cock was hard again and I stroked it as I watched her debasement. From where I was watching, it looked as if he were ripping the lining of her vagina out, each time he withdrew. If he was, she didn't seem to mind. I couldn't hold back and came long before either of them did. When he did, it was a flood. I knew he's just cum a short time earlier, and where the river of white fluid came from in such copious amounts, I could not understand. My own climax had been about half the volume it'd been the first time. Joy seemed able to feel him shooting inside her for when he did, it set-off her own orgasm. She simply went nuts!

How I wished she could experience such pleasure with me. How I wished I could derive such pleasure from her, as well. In a way, we were both hooked on this, addicts waiting for our next fix. As I saw her willingly cleaning Scott's cock afterward, I felt so sad for both of us, I wanted to die. I'd tell Joy about all of it, and see if we could find help to overcome this thing. If it hadn't already destroyed our marriage, maybe we still had a chance.

I finally told her my sad story. I won't go into all the self-recriminations or the angry shouting matches we had as a result, but the next two weeks were hell on earth. Sometimes we'd end up screaming and sometimes just holding on to each other and crying. After one crying session, we agreed to see a counsellor, someone who dealt with family situations like ours. During the two months we went to the sessions our therapist suggested Joy not take Scott's calls or see him while we were in her care. I found out later that she did go see him twice, but I forgave her and we steadfastly went back to counselling.

We found out a lot about ourselves in the sessions, and about what other people did as well. We weren't alone. There were thousands of couples out there in situations just like ours. Maybe ours was a bit more complicated due to Joy's additive bent, but not much more. Our therapist wasn't judgmental, and told us that with counselling many people finally broke out of the lifestyle, and led "normal lives." But, she also said just as many accepted who they were and continued on because it became easier for them once they understood their feelings. She said that if we really wanted to, we could break the cycle, go back to the way were before we met Scott.

She also told us that if we accepted the fact we loved each other, and that seeing the other one enjoying more pleasure with someone else brought happiness, there was nothing wrong with living our lives as we wanted. The main thing was to not repress our sexuality, or blame the other for our own desires. Try to understand each other's feelings and do whatever brought us the most happiness.

Our lives are different now. Scott was a part of it for a while, coming to our house whenever he wanted and having sex with Joy. I watched and they didn't mind - the best of all worlds. He even went on vacations with us. Since Scott, there have been others. We've found we like the variety of changing Joy's partners after a while. Each one is inventive in their own way and each offers us something we need. Joy and I are even more in love than ever and when we have sex now, she even screams once in a while. As I said, things are improving.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Young Wife: Ruined Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 317 milliseconds