• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Be Reasonable. Do It My Way Ch. 01-02

Be Reasonable. Do It My Way Ch. 01-02

Chapter 1

A man is never so satisfied as when he has a pair of 40D tits wrapped around his dick. Harry Brinkton was, at that moment, a very satisfied man.

He couldn't even remember the chick's name. He didn't care. All he cared about was that he'd just picked her up in a bar, they were in her car, and she was giving him the titfuck of a lifetime.

As she slid her jugs up and down his bone she would lick or kiss the head of his cock each time that it emerged from her cleavage. The sensation was exquisite. Harry knew that he wasn't going to last much longer.

"Enough!" he shouted.

The startled girl looked up at him with pleading eyes. Harry grabbed her hands and pushed them away from her tits.

"Get those hands busy down below," he said, "I'll take care of things up here."

She didn't have to be told twice. She shoved two fingers of her left hand into her twat and started diddling her clit with the right.

With his cock still buried in the deep valley between her huge, conical funbags Harry reached down to pinch her nipples. The chick moaned and started moving her hands around her cunt even faster.

Harry squeezed her torpedoes tightly around his dick as he humped them.

"Shit!" he yelled. "You've got amazing fuckin' tits!"

She beamed and moaned.

Suddenly, he let go of her tits, grabbed her head, rammed his cock down her throat, and began savagely fucking her face. Nobody had ever done that to her before. She had fantasized about it for years. She had even asked one or two of her dates to do it. But, they had always been too timid and too gentle. She had never been with someone who was man enough to just do it. Now, here was a guy who had grabbed her head and was giving her a brutal skull fuck without so much as by your leave. Her cunt had become so wet that her fingers were moving in and out of it twice as fast as she had intended. She gagged and gushed, gagged and gushed, gagged and gushed.

Harry looked down to watch his cock ramming her thick lips. Below that her hooters were shaking like jello molds in an earthquake.

Even though he had taken her by surprise she had managed to keep her tongue moving around his dick. It seemed to be everywhere at once massaging his pole. Out of the blue her throat muscles constricted around him as she experienced a nearly bone crushing orgasm.

"Fuck! Here it comes!" he shouted.

As he shouted she pulled her hands out of her twat, reached up, gripped Harry's ass, and rammed her face down his rod until her chin was up against his nuts. With each holding the other in place Harry shot rope after rope of jizz down her throat. He didn't think he'd ever stop cumming. She made a valiant effort to swallow it all, but some still leaked out of her mouth. It dribbled down her neck and collarbone onto her tits. When she could swallow no more she let go of his ass. As his grip on her skull loosened he slid down onto the car seat. His dick came out of her mouth with a pop. Even then he shot three more ropes on her boobs.

As Harry started to pull up his pants the girl fumbled around for her purse. When she found it she pulled out a tissue to wipe the cum off of her face and tits.

"I've never cum like that in my entire life," she said looking at Harry with smile.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," said Harry smugly.

Just then he got a look at the clock on the car's dashboard. It was two in the morning.

"Shit!" he exclaimed, "I have to get home and get some sleep. I've got an early meeting tomorrow."

As Harry opened the car door to leave the chick reached out to touch his arm and asked in a pleading tone, "Will you call me?"

Harry leaned back into the car, took her face gently in his hands, and moved his lips up right next to her left ear. She shuddered as he licked it.

"I won't have to," he whispered, "Tomorrow night you'll be here at exactly the same time, at the same barstool."

"Promise you'll be there," she said in a near whine.

"If I'm not you'll just have to be there the next night and the next night after that until I show up," Harry said giving he ear another lick and one of her nipples a tweak. "I'm not done with you yet. You've got a wet pussy and a nice round ass that I'd like to explore."

The girl moaned as Harry pinched her other nipple.

"The next time I see you I'm going to fuck you so hard that you'll be bowlegged for a week," he continued. He gave her tits one last squeeze and said firmly, "You'll be there."

She knew in her bones that it was a command not a request.

"Yes, sir," she said meekly.

Harry gave her a deep, soul binding kiss then walked across the parking lot to his own car. The girl watched him intently as he did so. She didn't move a muscle, not even to close her blouse, until Harry had gotten into his car and driven away.

Neither she nor Harry knew that she wasn't the only one watching.

Chapter 2

To look at Harry you'd never guess that he could get laid as easily and as often as he did. He didn't look that different from any other middle-aged business man one might see walking down the street. He was five feet, ten inches tall and relatively thin. While his mid-section had widened a bit over the years, it was just enough to remind him of his age, but not enough to ruin the lines of his suit. His brown hair and beard had long ago started to show a bit of salt and pepper with accent on the salt.

"Good morning, Gloria," he said as he strode past his secretary and into his office.

Gloria grabbed her day planner and a small stack of papers then followed him.

"You're running late today," she said with a wry smile, "Mr. Walker was wondering where you were."

Harry was usually in his office spot on at eight o'clock. After the night he'd just had in the parking lot of that bar he had allowed himself to sleep in an extra hour.

"Just because Bill doesn't have a life doesn't mean that nobody else does," Harry said flatly.

Bill Walker was Harry's business partner. The two had started the Artistic Picture Frame Company right after college. Bill made the picture frames in his parents' garage and Harry sold them. That was in1974. By the end of the decade the company had grown to the point that Bill and Harry incorporated it, shortened the company's name to Artpico, and become one of the most successful privately owned picture frame manufacturers in America.

In the 1990's, like many other companies, they began outsourcing the manufacture of some of their lower end product lines overseas. It had not been a profitable experience. While it was cheaper to outsource, Bill had nothing but complaints about the quality of the work. They had decided that as soon as their contract expired with the Indonesian company to which they had outsourced the goods they would not renew. It was a learning experience for them both.

About a month after that decision had been made, for no reason that Harry could determine, Bill had suddenly gotten it into his head to outsource the accounting department. While the company that Bill had in mind was domestic the idea still didn't make any sense to Harry. They had a team of perfectly good accountants on staff who saved them gobs of money each year at tax time, and knew how to finesse the quarterly reports just the right way for the stockholders meetings. Harry figured that if it ain't broke don't fix it. But, Bill was very insistent and Harry finally gave up arguing with him. That was why he had an appointment with Olivia Freemont from A.W. Accounting and Consulting that morning.

Gloria handed him the stack of papers and said, "You'd better take a look at these before your 9:30 appointment shows up."

Harry accepted the papers and said, "That's only half an hour from now. What do I need to know?"

"Three, possibly four, things," Gloria said.

"What do you mean 'possibly four'?" asked Harry as he sat down at his desk and started to shuffle through the papers.

"It depends on how you want to count them," said Gloria as she raised one eyebrow. "First off, Ms. Freemont, from the accounting firm, dropped off these papers yesterday afternoon while you were meeting with Mr.Walker. It's a partial proposal and a brochure for her company."

Her brow furrowed as she continued, "I can't put my finger on it just yet, but there's something about this that just doesn't look right. If I had more time I could probably figure out what."

"Noted" said Harry with a nod, "If this is setting off your alarm bells that's significant by itself. I'll be on my guard. What's the second thing?"

"Well," said Gloria tentatively, "I've figured out why Ms. Freemont was able to convince Mr. Walker to outsource accounting."

"Oh, no," said Harry pinching his nose, "I hope this isn't going where I think it's going."

"Number two," said Gloria, "is that she's blonde. Number three, possibly four, are huge"

Harry slumped in his chair. "Shit," he muttered, "a blonde with big tits. Bill didn't stand a chance."

Gloria said, "Hence, 'three, possibly four' ..."

"I got the joke," Harry interrupted, throwing up his hands. He waggled his finger at Gloria and said, "Your sense of humor is going to be the death of me yet."

Harry sat bolt upright in his chair and said, "As soon as we're done with Ms. Freemont I want Dee Dee in my office immediately! As Bill's secretary she's supposed to be screening his calls and appointments!" He pounded the desk. "I want to know why she dropped the ball on this!"

"It's not Dee Dee's fault, Harry," said Gloria firmly.

"How so?" Harry asked.

"She was off that day. She was at her grandmother's funeral," said Gloria.

Harry let out his breath slowly and sunk back into his chair. "Okay," said Harry, "That makes sense." He thought for a moment then said, "Allright, Wanda is Dee Dee's usual substitute. Get her in here."

Gloria took a deep breath and said, "It's not her fault either."

"Dare one ask why?" Harry asked through clenched teeth.

" I asked around yesterday because I knew you'd want to know," said Gloria, "The phone call from Ms. Freemont to Mr.Walker evidently was put through when Wanda was on her lunch break."

"Who was filling in for Wanda?"

"Nobody knows."

"What?" said Harry, again sitting bolt upright in his chair, "What do you mean 'nobody knows'? How can you not know?"

"The whole office has been preoccupied with our," Gloria paused to think for a moment as though struggling for the right phrase, "other problem."

Harry deflated into his chair and said, "Shit," under his breath.

"The only one anyone could find," Gloria continued, "that wasn't busy with something really important was a temp."

"Oh, perfect!" said Harry sarcastically, "For one hour that day we had a gatekeeper who didn't know that there was a gate to be kept! What could be better?"

Harry leaned forward to rest his elbows on his desk. He held his head in his hands and didn't say a word for a full minute. It seemed like eternity to Gloria. She looked at her boss intently as she nervously shifted from one foot to the other.

At long last he looked at Gloria and asked, "Does this stink as much to you as it does to me?"

Gloria nodded and said, "Do you think we're being set up for something?"

"I'm sure of it," said Harry sitting up in his chair, "I don't know what for, but we're going to have to be on our toes for the duration of whatever it is."

"What should we do?" Gloria asked.

"For a start, we're going to present ourselves as the most professional looking office that Ms. Freemont has ever walked into," said Harry commandingly.

Gloria buttoned her blouse up to her neck. "I'll put on that blue blazer that I keep in the outer office closet, " she said.

"Good thinking," said Harry. "Is Wanda in today?"

"Yes."

"Does she know about the twenty minute gambit?"

"Yes."

"Good," said Harry, "Get her on deck for that."

As Gloria turned to leave Harry muttered, "I'm damned sick and tired of bailing that idiot out."

"Harry," Gloria said as she stopped in the doorway, "Don't be too hard on him."

"I know," said Harry almost apologetically, "I know. But, he's always been a sucker for a flash of cleavage. It doesn't even take that much. Dee Dee isn't all that big, but she still manages to keep him wrapped around her finger."

"In which case," said Gloria, "he didn't have a snowball's chance with Ms. Freemont. She's loaded for bear."

Harry looked Gloria in the eyes then said slowly and evenly, "Define 'loaded for bear'."

"She almost makes me look flat," said Gloria then turned and left the office.

"What?" said Harry with the sort of incredulity one usually reserves for a moment when somebody is trying to convince you that they have a hippopotamus in their glove compartment.

What Gloria had said was almost as impossible. Her five foot seven inch frame sported a pair of conical 38D breasts, a twenty-three inch waist, and thirty-six inch hips which ended in a nicely rounded ass. Her thighs were just thick enough to make you want to spend the rest of your life biting and licking them. The whole package was topped off with her oval shaped face framed by thick, brown hair. Her wide hazel eyes rode atop an ever so slightly upturned nose. Her mouth was wide with the kind of lush lips that seem to be begging to suck on anything that will hold still long enough.

If Olivia Freemont was built better than that, what the hell must she look like?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Be Reasonable. Do It My Way Ch. 01-02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 78 milliseconds