• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Pact: Wild and Open

The Pact: Wild and Open

"So, Ian, Des, you two are engaged to marry. Liam and I are now engaged as well. Blanca and Tina are engaged. Felix and Tammy are already married. That leaves Bacchus and Nina as the only true singles in this group. Allow me to propose this solution, assuming that Nina joins us, which I believe that she will. Bacchus should marry Nina, plain and simple. I know that this would shock your parents, but it is the obvious answer. Whether or not they realize what's really going on will depend on how much information you volunteer and how much they guess. That's what I think should happen," Becky informed us as she polished off her bacon.

"Fine by me. Nina could do a lot worse. Bacchus definitely knows how to fuck and has the gear for it. Of course, she will be part of the group if my plans work and all four men will be nailing her, plus all of the ladies. I still plan for Ian to put a baby in her, but Bacchus will certainly get a chance as well, as will Felix and Liam. It might even be fun to make it a game, have all of them fuck her when she's very fertile and see who puts the bun in her oven. I love the idea of them knocking up my little sister, my sweet Nina. Want to see her picture?" Des offered, while enjoying her French toast and feeding me a bite with her fingers.

"Sure," Bacchus grinned, thinking of their wedding night, which would be unorthodox, but would still be fun for both man and wife.

Des showed them what I had already seen. Nina was smaller than Des, but not extremely so. It was as much a matter of her petite build and rather short stature that made her seem as tiny as anything else. The younger sister had a very Mediterranean, olive complexion, as well as heterochromic eyes, the only trait that she shared with Des. Her hair was long, wavy, and chestnut brown. The women in Des's family never could bring themselves to cut their hair, or so it seemed. If Des had more of her Irish mother to her, Nina was definitely Italian.

"Fuck, yeah! I would totally hit that!" Liam reacted with obvious lust.

"So would I. Definitely. But then I've met her in person and I admit that she gave me some hard-ons. Sorry, Des, but it's true," I grinned as I confessed that information while I devoured my omelet.

"Oh, and you didn't think that I knew? Trust me, I am well aware that you've wanted to fuck her for a while. What man in his right mind wouldn't? No need to apologize. Just make sure you finish the job and fill her belly with your spawn," Des responded with a serious lip lock and a smile as she stroked my cock under the table.

"And mine," Felix added as he finished off his ham, egg, and cheese sandwich.

"Also mine," Bacchus chimed in, swallowing some orange juice right afterward.

"Mine as well," Liam declared, while wolfing down his Potatoes O'Brien.

"I wouldn't mind a little of your spawn myself. Would it trouble you terribly, ladies, if I let these men gang-bang me, just this once? I went off the Pill, because I'm tired of trying to seduce my brother into fucking me. He'll screw his boyfriend, but not me. He really must be gay, or just not into incest," Kerry, our waitress, informed us as she gave us the check, which Becky rushed to pay.

"Sounds gay to me, if he doesn't want you, though I suppose that he could be bisexual and monogamous or just opposed to incest. God have mercy, you're the sexiest waitress I've ever met!" I remarked on Kerry's classic white-blonde hair, baby blue eyes, and fair skin with a scattering of freckles.

Kerry leaned over in her top that barely covered all of her cleavage, making it clear that she wore no bra, and told me in her saucy voice, "Just for that, honey, consider me your permanent booty call. My ass is yours for life, whatever else I do or whomever else I date. I have never been so highly praised by anyone, though I've had some definite flattery in my time. I don't even care if it's true. A girl like me can never hear something like that too much. I will fuck you and anyone else you say, anytime, anyplace, whatever the risk to me. You call me, and I'm there. Here's my phone number."

"Well, Ian, I'd say that you just got yourself a living, breathing sex toy, all for your pleasure. Good work, man! Way to go!" Liam high-fived me as I programmed in the number.

"Kerry, if you feel that way, just move in with us, please. Do yourself and all of us a favor. Move in with Ian and the rest of us. We're planning to shack up and you could have permanent, lifelong access to Ian and every other person in this circle, sexually, for whatever both you and we desire. If your brother opens up to fucking you, his boyfriend and he could also join us, right? Wouldn't you agree with that, Ian?" Des proposed.

"Absolutely. I concur completely. I'd fuck you any day of the week and fifty ways to Sunday, and so would the rest of us. I need to make sure I save plenty for the others, but I would definitely take you up on your promised booty," I felt my cock stir seriously while Kerry topped off my coffee and even stirred in the cream and sugar.

"See, Kerry, you really ought to bring your sweet ass over as soon as you can for that gang-bang. Just not here. Do it where we can all have room to fuck you silly. I certainly wouldn't mind that mouth of yours between my thighs. You're not opposed to eating black pussy, I trust," Tammy, who had been surprisingly quiet, spoke at last while she ate the last bite of her sausage biscuits and gravy.

"Honey, I'd eat any of you gals out if Ian tells me to ... whatever Ian says goes from now on. He runs my life. Besides, the idea of some brown sugar doesn't sound bad at all. As of today, I consider myself Ian's slut. Aaron can kiss my ass. Oh, I'd still fuck him given the chance, and his boy-toy Leo, though it's hard to tell who's the bigger twink. It's part of why I want to fuck them so much, but I want Ian for other reasons, not just the compliment. Still, the compliment made it easy and sealed the deal. Even Aaron and Leo will have to deal with Ian's timing and plans, whatever they might be.

"So, how about that gang-bang? Don't worry, I'm up for anything that you guys want, especially Ian. Whatever it is. Hell, I'll clock out now if Ian asks me to. I can find another job. I will not find another Ian," Kerry confessed as she abruptly sat on my lap and let my hands roam her naked ass ... yes, she went commando!

"You got that right, no offense to the other guys," Des perked up.

"None taken. We're all unique, I think," Felix assured her.

"My sentiments exactly," Bacchus joined in.

"We can find you another job indeed, but hopefully your boss will understand you clocking out early one day, anyway. I'll try to convince him if you need any help with that, babe. If not, I'll hire you for something, trust me, or get you hired, if you prefer waiting tables," Becky promised Kerry, taking the opportunity to touch her cleavage lightly and playfully as she did so.

"In that case, how about it, Ian? Want a sexy waitress tagging along for the trip home? I swear, I'll be nothing but fun for you guys. Anyone in the group can fuck me at will, provided that Ian is cool with it. I belong to him now. If he wants, I'll even have his name tattooed on my body, anywhere he chooses. As for being a waitress, I love it. I get to serve people, especially the ones who make my pussy wet. Right now, I'm soaked, to be honest, as Ian can attest," Kerry pleaded with me.

"I certainly can," I answered, licking Kerry's pussy juices off my fingers, "Honey, there's no two ways around it. You're gonna fuckin' live with us. Get ready to be fucked good and hard by anyone I designate. You want to be my slut, that's the deal. Move in with us. Fuck us whenever we like. And damn well get that tattoo, on your fine naked ass! As for your twink brother and his beau, if they want to join in, the more the merrier. After all, we still want to add Nina, who absolutely must marry Bacchus. Your bro can marry his fellow twink. But what about you? No desire for a husband within the harem?"

"I'm your slut. That's good enough for me. I do not want anyone thinking that I want anything more than to serve you. That's all I want and that's what pleases me, to bring you pleasure and happiness. If I'm the odd woman out, so be it. Whatever you want me to do, I'll do it. I have no desire to marry, just to please you. Moving in with you? It's like a dream come true. If you want me to do amateur porn, I'll even do that. Hell, I'd do professional porn if it pleased you or even turn tricks for you if that turned you on. I'm all about pleasing Ian, more than anything else in the world," Kerry swore, not protesting even a little when Felix stuck his hand up her skirt and began stroking her clit.

"Alright, let's fucking go already!" I led the others, commenting to Des, "Sure you're not related to her?"

"Not that I know, but I must admit, great minds think alike. I'm still your ginger slut, right? She's your blonde. Nina's your brunette," Des reacted, adding, "trust me, though, Nina's cut from the same cloth. I've checked her internet history. Forgot to mention that little juicy bit. She reads about guys not unlike you, and one of her favorite story codes is brother-in-law, sister-in-law. Wonder why? Another is lesbian incest, particularly sisters. I've read her comments, even, about how much she wanted to fuck her sister and sister's fiancé. Wonder what that means?"

"Wait, I thought that she was an innocent sort, goody two-shoes Catholic schoolgirl type," I expressed surprise while I fondled both her ass and Kerry's.

"No, she's only half as innocent as she lets them think, and that's mostly her reluctance to make too much trouble. Deep down, she's one kinky bitch. I read one story that she rated highly and it was about a man who fucked two sisters and knocked them both up at once, one of them his fiancée and the other his future sister-in-law. Trust me, Nina will grab the chance to ride you. She'll really like Kerry, too. I can just tell. Anyway, let's get moving," Des replied as she joined us on the trip home.

"Wow, you just never know, do ya? I would never have guessed! No wonder you're really rooting for Nina to join us! She's a little wild thing, just like Big Sis. So, Kerry, what are your thoughts on that?" I asked while sitting in the van that had taken us to Denny's and now took us back.

"I'll do whatever you like, honey, but I admit that if ordered to eat Nina's pussy or ass, I would enjoy it more than you ever know. She sounds scrumptious and I want to make her squeal with pleasure as I lick her everywhere below the waist. May I sit on her face, too?" Kerry smiled and snickered as Des and I both grabbed and sensually rubbed her butt-cheeks.

"Oh, you'll get that chance," Des promised, giggling.

Meanwhile, Becky, who hadn't had that much of me yet, knelt and unzipped my pants to suck my dick. To see the woman who I had expected to be my boss just yesterday go down on me and feel her sensuous mouth and tongue on my cock was to truly feel alive. To see Kerry squat over Becky and me while I fucked my sister's throat was even more incredible. I took the hint and started fingering Kerry's butt while Becky sucked and licked my dick.

We had to stop just long enough with the activity for us to get safely inside the house, but the moment that happened, Kerry was bent over a sofa with her skirt raised and my dick was busy plowing her into next week. Becky chose that moment to strip below the waist and bend over next to Kerry, which was a very strong hint that I took by pulling out of Kerry for a moment or so and fucking Becky for a couple of strokes. Then I returned to Kerry and fucked her hard for a little bit, after which I resumed screwing Becky. Des later admitted that nothing that she ever saw before turned her on more than seeing me knowingly fuck my own sister and my new slut in alternating strokes.

I continued to finger the ladies as well, preferring to use fingers for the girl not fucked and then switch places. At least, however, first Kerry and then Becky came in short order, the former confessing that it was triggered by the swap back and forth between women and the knowledge that Becky's juices now ran down her thighs as well as her own. Becky simply enjoyed the raw power of the fucking, the aggression that I showed in how I fucked her, and the fact that I was her brother.

Finally, of course, it was only a question of time, as I first expelled much of my seed in Kerry and pulled out long enough to shoot at least a little in Becky as well. Both of them kissed me with a lot of tongue, after which Des, Tammy, Blanca, and Tina began kissing my entire body. They led me to the floor and started licking every inch of my flesh, thus keeping me from getting fully soft just yet.

Before Becky and Kerry could even consider joining them, Bacchus walked up to Kerry and started fucking her from behind, while Felix entered Becky the same way. Liam abruptly smeared some lube on his dick and began fucking Bacchus up the ass. This lasted a few strokes before he switched to Felix's booty instead, buggering him vigorously. It was interesting that he chose to do this, but then Becky's holes weren't available to him at the time and neither were Kerry's. I was too busy enjoying the ladies' tongues to worry much about this matter, of course.

Once I was fully hard again, Blanca cashed her rain check by mounting me in the cowgirl position, while I responded by grabbing her buns and fingering her ass while she rode me. The way that she bounced up and down on my dick was outstanding, even if she set the pace for our fucking. Tina straddled my face and I just started licking her pussy lips as well as sucking on her clit. Des and Tammy just kept kissing and tonguing my flesh, even biting me lightly enough that it didn't break the skin. This only lasted until Liam pulled out of Felix and grabbed Des to fuck my fiancée up the ass while she went on all fours. Tammy, meanwhile, tired of the same task and honed in on my balls to suck on them as if they were lollipops.

Then I heard a very loud moan, followed by a grunt, as first Kerry and then Bacchus came at last. Becky quivered and all but trumpeted her orgasm with her own noises, which were followed up by a gasp and then a relaxed breath as Felix spent himself inside her cunt. Liam didn't last any longer than that, shooting off his load in Des's asshole, which in turn triggered her climax. Blanca came now, followed by Tina, at which point I exploded in Blanca and she climbed off me to let Tammy lick me clean with gusto.

"You and Blanca taste so damn fine together, dear brother," Tammy told me, ever being the sweet hostess as well, making no complaints at all.

"I need that we all need a break from the sex for a few hours, don't you? Still, you are an incredible cocksucker, Sis. Not to mention what you did to my balls. Jesus, it's a wonder I didn't cum sooner, but then Blanca controlled the pace of it. God Almighty, you know how to please a man. No wonder you had already had two men living with you," I smiled at my biracial sister, who definitely leaned to the black side in appearance.

"Yeah, them being bi didn't hurt, either. It's a serious turn-on, to watch my men fuck each other and then feel them take me nice and hard. Now I have four men and five women to please and I'd better get busy, huh? It will be six women pretty soon, after all. I love to suck a good dick and eat a sweet pussy, but my favorite thing is still getting fucked good and hard by a man in the pussy or ass.

"The fact that you're my brother just makes it so much sexier, especially since we both know that I'm gonna have your baby. My own brother knocked me up and that thought seriously turns me on. I told you, I always felt a special connection to you, and now we know why, don't we? We're flesh and blood. Just know, any time you have jungle fever, I aim to please," Tammy winked and teased me, evidently playing up the incest as well as the interracial aspects of our relationship.

"How about a movie, Ian? You know, actually going out to the theater?" Des smiled as she suggested.

"Okay, but I'm buying the tickets. No protests! I'm determined to treat you guys today. This is my day to pamper the rest of you. I've enjoyed more than my fair share of Father's money and now I want to make up for it as well as show you how sincere I am about truly treating you all as family. You're all family to me, including Kerry now. Nina will be family, too, soon enough," Becky insisted, kissing each of us on the mouth as well.

"See now, this is my idea of a big, happy family!" I commented, returning Becky's kiss with more than a little tongue.

"Just for that, I'm gonna surprise you today. Just you wait. Don't ask. Just wait for it and know that it's going to happen," Becky told me as we all left for the van again. It was the only vehicle large enough for all of us to carpool.

"Just as long as it's a good surprise...," I started to say.

Becky winked at me and told, "Oh, I'd say that it's very good, little brother ... very fucking good."

"Whisper it to me," Des asked, and Becky did exactly that.

My ginger slut burst out laughing and nodded, giving me a serious smile and a thumbs up, just as we climbed into the van.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Pact: Wild and Open

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 562 milliseconds