• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Afternoon Delight

Afternoon Delight

I was at brunch with an old friend when I felt my phone vibrate in my purse. I checked my notifications and saw your message saying you could leave work early for the day. I quickly answered back and said I'd be home within an hour.

I felt giddy and excited as I made the drive home. I had wanted to see you again so badly but life got in the way for awhile. I was happy we were finally able to make the timing work out.

You arrived just a few minutes after I pulled into the driveway. I let you in and you followed me inside.

We chatted and shared an extended warm embrace. We continued to talk while we undressed one another, stopping every so often to punctuate our conversation with kisses.

Oh, your lips today - they were perfection - everything I wanted and more. Your kisses - all things - soft and gentle, transitioning to urgent and passion-filled, and of course, plenty of nibbles and the way you suck on my lips that just always drive me out of my mind.

You lifted up my long skirt to find me naked and hairless beneath. You fingers sought out my wetness and teased me mercilessly. I moaned and desperately pressed my lips into yours, our tongues intertwining in the midst of my pleasure-filled throes.

You had me lay back on the edge of the bed while you busied yourself pleasuring me with your tongue. I felt myself explode with wetness while you licked and sucked my clit and sent shivers of electricity through me. I could never tire of your oral amazingness!

You came up to greet me and I kissed you greedily, relishing the taste of my own juices on your lips.

We transitioned into a 69 - and then we traded our position to facing each other. You caressed me so gently and then rolled on top of me, pushing your hard cock into me in one motion. It met with some slight resistance, and you slid all the way in and remarked on how tight I felt to you. I felt the wetness seeping out of me and you pushed inside of me to the hilt.

You grinded into me and stirred your cock around while inside of me. This is one of my favorite things that you do. It feels so amazing! I wrapped my legs around you to feel you inside me in the deepest possible position. You ran your hands all over me. I came again, and again. Each release transcended the one before, and I felt light headed and spacey with every orgasm shaking through me - I felt flushed in my cheeks as if I had a couple of glasses of red wine. I was drunk on desire and passion.

My clit was in direct contact with your pelvis, and your cock was all kinds of amazingness slipping and sliding inside of me.

After a while, I got on top of you and rode you while you sucked on my tits and drew my nipple between your teeth. Your biting was gentle, yet it sharply sent incredible sensations all through me.

Unhurried, and slowly, we kissed and shared amazing pleasure together. We were completely covered in each other's sweat and sex juices. Your longevity very much impressed me today. I told you I wanted to feel you come inside of me as you began to get close to your own climax. We continued our lovemaking and you did finally enjoy your own release, moaning loudly while you exploded inside of me, filling me with your cum.

We stayed connected for awhile afterward, still kissing and exploring each other. Eventually I hopped up and grabbed a towel to clean us up.

We continued to lay side by side, touching, talking, kissing. Oh the kissing... Simply perfect in every way. I was so sooo close to having an orgasm just from you kissing me. It was just incredible. I lost myself in your lips. I just couldn't get enough of our tongues exploring each other, yours tracing over my lips. My breath was taken away by the sensations and emotions washing over me.

During our kissing session, I felt your cock begin to stiffen once more. Before I knew it you were right back inside of me. The two of us were pressed so hard and close together, yet barely moving. Nearly imperceptible, and controlled Kegel muscle spasms on my part and very subtle hip movements on yours - I came at least two more times. I lost track of how many times I came.

You briefly tricked me into thinking you were retreating, and then you pushed your hardness right back inside me... Evil and delicious.

My legs are still shaking and my ab muscles feel like I did a serious workout. You ruined me in the very best way possible. Perfection.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Afternoon Delight

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 532 milliseconds