• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Ellie-Mae Chronicles Ch. 02

The Ellie-Mae Chronicles Ch. 02

123

This story is fictitious and no characters in the story are based on any real person, living or deceased. The activities described in this story are neither condoned nor recommended by the author.

******************************

The Training of Ellie-Mae

I looked down at Ellie-Mae as she knelt on my door mat, her gaze focused downwards in the traditional manner of a sub. My thoughts went back over the past years, of the subs I had trained, the events leading to me giving up the lifestyle. Yet does one ever really give the lifestyle up, I wondered. Ellie-Mae, who I had caned severely a few weeks ago, was now offering herself as my sub. Did she have any idea what this would entail, I mused. When I caned her the first time I met her, she looked gorgeous. If Sue hadn't been there I'm sure my cock would have ended up implanted deeply inside her instead of my cane raising welts on her intimate parts. Did I want this responsibility, the constrictions that taking her on as a sub or slave would entail? Since leaving the lifestyle and selling my house with its dungeon, I had relationships with a large number of women while remaining uncommitted and free. Did I want this commitment?

During the several minutes that these thoughts ran through my head, Ellie-Mae remained stationary and silent, head down, the picture of a well-trained sub. Maybe this wouldn't be so hard, I thought hopefully.

"Does your mother know that you're here?" I asked at length.

"Yes, Sir."

"And does she approve?"

"Yes, Sir, she thinks it will be good for me. So do I, Sir."

I sighed inwardly, resolving to at least give it a try.

"OK, come inside then, Ellie-Mae."

She stood and picked up her small bag, carrying it as she followed me into the house, keeping her eyes cast down and standing in the lounge, waiting to be invited to sit or kneel.

"For this evening, while we discuss this relationship, I would like you to sit rather than kneel. So please sit down and you have permission to look me in the eye. You are not my slave or sub yet, simply the daughter of a friend who is interested in the strange lifestyle that her mother and I used to enjoy."

She sat on the sofa which had so recently been the scene of her caning. She appeared to be quite comfortable sitting, which pleased me.

"Tell me how this came about please," I asked.

"Well, after you caned me last time I really, really hated both you and Mom. But then after a few days when the pain had dissipated a bit, I got to thinking and taking an objective look at myself, assuming such a thing is possible. I realized how I had mistreated my parents and I sincerely apologized to them for that and tried very hard to make it up to them. I also realized that I had enjoyed the caning, not at the time but afterwards. I felt that I had mastered my fear of pain, that I was more in control of myself, that I had greater self-esteem than I had before. It's crazy, I know, that when you get beaten you gain in self-esteem, but that was how it was for me. Then I would wake in the night, horny as hell, dreaming of being caned again. I also dreamed that you would fuck me, not sweetly and gently as my boyfriends do, but hard, roughly, and without any care for my feelings. I came several times fingering myself as I lived that fantasy in my mind.

"After a while my boyfriends seemed impotent compared with the image I had of you and so I dropped them. I found I worked harder at college and passed all my exams, topping most of my classes much to my lecturers' surprise. They asked how I managed to pull myself together so quickly, but of course I couldn't tell them the real reason, so I just mumbled something about will power. I wondered what I should do for the summer vacation and decided that my normal swimming and sunbathing naked on California's nude beaches was old hat. I wanted something new, something challenging. So I talked about it with Mom, who said it was worth a try even though you were no longer into the lifestyle. The worst that could happen would be you could send me home, but I really hope you're not going to do that. So here I am, yours to command."

She dropped her eyes as she finished, resuming the demeanor of a sub.

Can one ever really give up the lifestyle when once they have experienced it? Deep down I could feel a certain something stirring, especially as I thought of her luscious breasts, turgid nipples, her shaved pussy, the tanned globes of her ass criss-crossed by the welts left by the cane, and her erect clit before it was cruelly punished by the final cane stroke.

"I'm not sure what you expect if you're here," I replied slowly, thinking hard whether I wanted to encourage or discourage her. "If you do stay you will be fucked, hard and often, you will be caned, whipped, restrained and given many painful torments. You will scream in agony and in pleasure, sob in pain and sheer utter relief. I will expect you to give yourself to me willingly every time I ask and to do whatever I ask no matter how painful or demeaning. I will also take care of you. Ensure that you are safe at all times and will never do anything that you truly do not wish to do. So if you choose to stay, we will negotiate some hard limits, things which are completely off limits for you, and also you will have a safe word, a word you can use if you absolutely, desperately need me to stop what I'm doing."

She took all that in silently and without comment.

"You may speak, and ask any questions you may have," I added.

"Thank you, Sir, I have no questions. I accept what you have proposed, Sir. Thank you, Sir."

I must confess I had expected her to have run for the door long before this, yet she was still here, acting the part of the sub, quite calmly accepting several weeks of what many people would think of as hell.

"You're sure that you completely accept all that I've said so far?"

"Yes, Sir."

"OK, so hard limits, what would you include in this category? What would you absolutely not do?"

"I don't know, Sir."

Of course, I thought, how could she know when she hadn't experienced the lifestyle?

"OK, let's take it as it comes. Before we do anything I will tell you in detail what we'll be doing and you can then tell me if there is anything in that which you really will not do. Are you agreeable to that?"

"Yes, Sir, that sounds very fair. Thank you, Sir."

"So first off, during the time that you're here you will remain naked unless I tell you to wear some clothes. If I do order you to wear clothes, I will specify what you will wear. We will go shopping for some clothes and you will wear them whenever and wherever I tell you. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Fine, so strip now please."

Once again I was treated to the erotic sight of Ellie-Mae removing her clothing in front of me, exposing her voluptuous body piece by piece as she carefully removed each piece of clothing, folded it and placed it in her bag, in contrast to her previous attitude. Very soon she was completely nude.

"Come over here and let me inspect you, Ellie-Mae."

She walked over, eyes cast down, and I examined the remains of my handiwork from a few weeks ago. The marks on her ass were almost completely healed, small patches of new skin being slightly less tanned than the original.

"Spread your legs wide."

She did and I examined her lips and clit, all of which had apparently healed perfectly. I dipped my fingers into her cunt and transferred some of her copious juices onto her clit. I rubbed gently and was rewarded with a slight moan as she became more aroused and pressed her pussy against my hand.

"It's good to see your clit is still sensitive. Have you masturbated to orgasm since you were last here?"

"Yes, Sir, many times, Sir, especially as I thought about you caning me and of the pleasures you would give me during my vacation, Sir."

"Good. While you're here you must not touch yourself sexually, masturbate or cum without my permission. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Sir."

"You know you're a very sexy girl, don't you?"

"I've been told that in the past, Sir, and I hope you also find me sexy, Sir."

"Hmmm, yes I do. I wouldn't be taking you on if I didn't. Are you on any form of contraception?"

"Yes, Sir, I started the pill at the start of my last cycle, Sir, once I decided to come here and see if you would train me during my vacation. I hoped that our activities might involve sex, Sir.

"Yes, they certainly will, I promise you."

I became aware that my cock was hard as a steel rod and could feel precum drooling out the tip. It was time to give her a test.

"In fact, right now I feel very sexy. I want you on your knees between my legs and I want you to give me a blow job."

She was on her knees in a split second and had my cock in her hands a second later. Her boyfriends had obviously availed themselves of this service in the past. She licked the precum off the head of my cock then carefully cupped my balls, massaging them, tightening her fingers around my scrotum and gently pulling downwards while at the same time kissing and licking my cock head. She moved her tongue around my head for a while then began to suck my cock inside her mouth. If I was expecting a shallow, quick suck I was mistaken. After a minute she repositioned herself so that her head was further back, straightening her gullet, and then moved her head forwards taking my full nine inches down her throat. I nearly came then. The feel of her lips against the root of my cock as my whole length was inside her and she gently pulled my balls downward, keeping me from cumming, was totally mind-blowing. I had never felt that before, especially from someone who I considered to be a novice. No wonder she was never short of boyfriends.

After a few seconds she withdrew off my cock to gasp for a few breaths of air, before repeating the process, gently moving forward and backward to stimulate my cock. She continued this pattern for at least ten minutes, bringing me closer and closer to orgasm, yet always preventing this, knowing exactly when to decrease the stimulation to prevent me cumming, pulling on my balls just enough to delay orgasm yet not so hard that it was painful. If she was a whore, she'd be a million dollar one.

Eventually, of course, even her techniques couldn't prevent the inevitable.

"I'm going to cum." I told her, expecting her to remove my cock from her mouth.

Instead she renewed her efforts, lessening the downward pull on my balls and increasing her to and fro movements, stimulating my cock irresistibly. I came hard, feeling my cock expand as the muscles contracted to force my hot cum into her throat. I watched in awe as she swallowed every drop before removing her mouth and taking several huge gasps of air. She then continued manually pumping my cock, licking each drop as it appeared, milking my cock of every last drop of sperm. Once that was accomplished, she knelt back on her heels, eyes cast down, and waited.

Whew, it was difficult to realize that this was a novice sub. She was acting as though she had been trained very well and had been practicing for years.

"Thank you, Ellie-Mae. That was easily the best blowjob I've ever had. Who taught you to give a blowjob like that?"

Ellie-Mae blushed. "Thank you, Sir," she replied, eyes still downcast. "My Mom told me how to do it and I've been practicing on my boyfriends, Sir."

"Hmmm, yes, that figures," I replied, remembering Sue's expertise in oral sex from way back. "Do you think you deserve to cum?"

"I would very much like to cum, please Sir, if you think I deserve that."

"Yes, I think you do. The time for abstinence will come, but not on our first night. Would you be willing to sleep in my bed tonight and allow me to make love with you?"

"Yes please, Sir," she replied eagerly.

"I cannot guarantee that you will sleep in my bed every night, in fact you probably won't. A normal sub would never sleep with their Master. However, for tonight we'll make an exception and in future we'll just see how things progress. Would you like a drink before bed?"

"Yes please, Sir."

I didn't want this Dom-sub relationship with Ellie-Mae full time for the next eight weeks. I would really like this gorgeous woman as a lover and friend for some of the time, with her acting as my sub at other times. It was time to put this relationship on a firmer footing.

"OK, we'll have the drinks soon. So the first thing I'm going to teach you is that we are going to play differing roles during your vacation. For much of your vacation I want us to be lovers and friends, maybe even rising to the status of partners, time will tell. But for other times I most definitely will be your Dom and you will be my sub. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Sir."

"So I will have two commands which I want you to remember. If I say "roles" then you are the sub, I am the Dom. If I say "friends" then we are normal people enjoying the normal pleasures that a boyfriend and girlfriend will enjoy. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Sir."

"There are two exceptions. When we are in friends mode, you still are not permitted to touch yourself sexily or to masturbate, but you are allowed to ask me to do that for you, and you will still wear whatever clothing I tell you to wear. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Right, then friends it is as from now this evening."

Ellie-Mae looked up at me to ensure that she was permitted to do this, then stood up and sat down beside me. She placed her arms around my neck and kissed me on the cheek.

"Thank you so much for this. It's a dream come true being here. I feel so hot and horny and sexy it's just unreal. When you came down my throat I almost came myself. Please take me to bed and make love to me, darling."

What could I do? I picked her up and took her to the bedroom.

"You get ready for bed. The ensuite is through there, towels in the closet if you want a shower. I'll get your bag, presumably you have a toothbrush, and I'll get you a drink. Back in a few moments."

By the time I arrived back she was in the shower. I quickly stripped and joined her there, where I massaged and washed her slippery wet body. She pressed against me and kissed me on the lips.

"That is allowed, isn't it?" she asked.

"Yes, of course, but only in friends mode," I replied before kissing her back.

We dried each other, cleaned our teeth then climbed into bed, where she immediately took control.

"I'm so wet, and it's not from the shower," she whispered into my ear. "Please make love to me."

I turned the light down as she rolled me onto my back and spread her legs to straddle my hips.

"Please massage my breasts and nipples, darling" she whispered.

My hands went to her breasts as though they were magnetized, and within seconds I was eliciting moans of pleasure as I squeezed her breasts and rolled her engorged nipples between fingers and thumb, pulling them away from her chest to lengthen them to almost two inches, before letting them spring back. She was wet. I could feel a puddle of her juices gathering, dripping from between her legs onto my abdomen. I moved one hand down there, finding her huge clit almost ready to burst.

"Oh yesssss, darling, squeeze my clit. It's been so sensitive since you caned it. I do want you to do that again please sometime."

"Well, when we're in roles mode I will take great pleasure in caning your clit. But right now I simply want to play with it and bring you as close as possible to orgasm before I roll over and go to sleep."

"You wouldn't!" she exclaimed, concern showing on her face.

"Well, I could, but tonight I won't. It doesn't mean I won't in future though when we're in roles mode."

It took only a few more seconds of stimulation of her clit before she was cumming hard, lying on me, rubbing her clit against my pubic bone and breasts against the hairs on my chest, gaining as much stimulation as possible as she moaned and thrashed about in the throes of a huge orgasm. Watching her caused my cock to stand to attention, despite the enormous orgasm I had only a short time before. She felt my cock prodding at her vulva and as she came down from her cum she lifted herself up and sat on it, hard. It immediately penetrated to the end of her cunt with no resistance. Was she ever wet! She then sat there, smiling, as though she was the cat who had licked the cream.

I could feel her cunt muscles still pulsing from her orgasm as I reached up and once again stimulated her nipples, rolling them, gradually increasing the pressure until it must have hurt her. She simply rolled her head on her shoulders, eyes closed, and moaned, in either pain or pleasure or that weird mix of both that only BDSM can bring. I began slowly moving her backwards and forwards on my cock, feeling the head massaging the end of her passage. She felt huge. Then she opened her eyes and smiled broadly. The next second her cunt muscles contracted around my cock so it could barely move. I struggled to move her back and forth but it felt like my cock was locked in a vice. Then, still smiling broadly, she relaxed her muscles and her cunt was normal, with friction against the sides of my cock. A few seconds later it was once again huge, with enough room for several more in the end as my head moved about, barely touching the sides.

"You like that?" she asked, grinning broadly. "I've been doing pussy muscle exercise for years. Mom put me onto it and it sure as hell surprises boyfriends. It's like having three girls in one."

"You are just so awesome, so full of surprises," I told her, loving this girl more each minute.

We got down to the business or making love and after around ten minutes of gentle fucking and playing we both came hard, she opening her cunt so I could squirt my cum inside her before tightening it to milk every last drop she could get. We rolled onto our sides and slept, cuddling each other, still holding my rapidly wilting cock in her grasping cunt.

***********************

Ellie-Mae's Journal - Week 1

Yay, he's accepted me. Awesome!! He's so cool. I don't think he expected to ever see me again - I love surprising people. Him especially. And he's so cool, even having two modes, friends when we're actually a lot more than friends, lovers really; and roles, where he's the Dom and I'm his sub.

We went into friends mode and then he took me to bed and fucked me beautifully. Geez he's got a cock to die for. Long and thick, not like the scrawny ones some of my exes have. He really filled me up. I came so hard and loved it when he really squeezed my nipples hard. It hurt so good. I tried my cunt muscle tricks on him and I think he was impressed. We slept together that first night. Wow!! I had maybe expected and hoped that would happen sometime, but first night!!??? Yeah, seems like it'll be an awesome vacation, just the best.

He's really sexy to look at. Sometimes in roles mode I have to concentrate really hard to stop myself looking at him. I don't know what will happen if I do; I guess he'll punish me. Oh I really want to feel that cane again, especially on my clit. That hurt soooo good, so I guess I'll have to be bad for that to happen. Right now I think he's impressed by how well trained I seem to be. So glad Mom told me how she'd been trained as a sub. So maybe I'll try to deliberately be bad once a day so he'll punish me. Oh I hope he does.

He told me that he'll be buying me some clothes which I have to wear when he tells me. That's great, I love new clothes. I hope they're really sexy so I can shock others and turn him on good. I've always been an exhibitionist, which is why I enjoy nude sunbathing in public, and with him beside me I know I'll be safe from being hit on by sleaze balls.

So after we made love and slept that first night, when we woke up I didn't even get a kiss but we went straight into roles mode. I tumbled out of bed quickly and knelt by the bed, with my eyes looking at the floor. I would really have liked to stay in bed and fuck, but maybe some other time. I think he was impressed but he didn't tell me that. All he did was to order me to go outside and collect the paper from the letterbox.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Ellie-Mae Chronicles Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 46 milliseconds