• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • How Two Women Wrecked My Celibate Life

How Two Women Wrecked My Celibate Life

123456...9

A fictional erotic story of a man practicing to become a priest, his step-sister who still needs to grow up, and a college professor who uses blackmail to take advantage of it all.

*****

Chapter I

"Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name..."

Jonah McClain, twenty two, average build, pretty handsome, black hair, brown eyes, very social, well liked, hung nine inches, and still a virgin...yes, you read this right. Such a waste of potential? To be a pornstar? To satisfy women? He did not think so. You see, Jonah was a very kind person with a good heart. He was always kind to his neighbors and treated others the way he wanted to be treated. He loved his enemies. He was that filled with kindness. He was so peaceful, he could not even hurt a fly. His way of getting rid of a fly would be to open up a window to let it out. Now what does this have to do with Jonah's virginity? The very reason why he was such a good person was the same reason he was still a virgin. It is something many believe is the source of many problems...religion.

Jonah had many opportunities to lose his virginity, but he turned it all down saying 'It's a sin.' or 'We must stay pure.' Eventually, all the girls in high school lost interest and stopped pursing him. Once he graduated from high school, he was torn between many careers: Engineer, Biologist, Computer Technician. The list could go on. He eventually decided to pursue priesthood after two years in college doing Gen Ed classes. Some of his interests deteriorated during college, but what stayed with him was his religious faith.

Jonah was very devoted to staying a virgin until marriage. What helped was that he never dated too much during high school. If he did, she would want sex and he would refuse. The girl would not stick around long after that. He decided that priesthood would be the best option for him. He thought 'Eh, well, people are too sinful now, there's no such thing as an abstinent laity anymore.' So here he was now at his local church praying.

"...and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen."

"My son, you will make a fine priest." said Father Andre, the priest of the parish.

"Thank you father, I can't wait to take my vows."

"Yes my son, you are two more years away from finishing your schooling."

"I'm sorry father, but I have to go to the airport, my step-sister is going to be moving in with me. My dad remarried my step-mom and my step-sister's school is right next to mine. So, the family decided it would be best for her to live with me."

"I see. Then go my son, we wouldn't want her to wait all day."

"Thank you father."

"Bring her to church some time."

"I was already thinking it."

"I'll see you later Jonah, take care."

"Thank you, you too father."

Jonah left the church and headed for his car. He looked in the back seat to see that his sign reading 'McClain' was still back there. He got in his car, started it, and drove to the airport. As he was on the freeway, he thought back to when he last saw his step-sister, Alyssa. It had been ten years. He was nine and she was seven when they first met. They would always play together when they were kids. Life was good for them until their parents' marriage was going downhill. After three years of marriage, their parents divorced. Alyssa left with her mother and he stayed with his father. They were both devastated, but Jonah recovered after time had passed. As Jonah was thinking back to the memories of him and his step-sister during their childhood, his phone went off.

RING! RING! RING!

Jonah answered his phone, but put it on speaker so it did not distract him while driving.

"Hello?"

"Hey son, are you with Alyssa?"

"No not yet, I'm still on the road. I'm heading to the airport as we speak."

"Oh okay, just call me when you're both home. I'm just checking on you two."

"Thanks dad, I appreciate it."

"No son, thank you. You saved us a lot of money by agreeing to let Alyssa stay with you while she goes to school."

"Hey, it's no biggie. I am going to be a priest after all. I can't turn my back on my enemies, let alone, my own family."

"I know son, I'm grateful. But don't expect me to call you father once you're ordained."

"I won't father." Jonah joked.

They both laughed and said their goodbyes. Before Jonah knew it, he was already at the airport. He got out of his car and took the sign out from the back, excited to see his step-sister again. He entered the airport and got to the area where everyone arrived. He was standing there holding a sign for Alyssa to see.

"Jonah?!"

Jonah turned his head slightly to his left to see a beautiful woman with long dark hair and hazel eyes. She looked very happy to see him. Was it really Alyssa? Maybe. Alyssa did have the same hair and eye color. He did not expect to recognize her right off the bat, the last time he saw her was ten years ago after all. If it was her, she looked very different. She was now a beautiful mature young woman. The woman approached him.

"A...Alyssa?"

"Jonah!"

Alyssa ran up to Jonah and gave him a big hug. He smiled and hugged her back. Finally, they had been reunited after so many years. It felt nice for both of them to hug each other again. Jonah took her bags and they both left the airport. He put her bags in the trunk and they both got into the car. As Jonah was driving, Alyssa started to speak.

"So, is it true that you're gonna be a priest?"

"Yeah, I'm almost there." Jonah smiled.

"Oh, so you're gonna be a stick in the mud from now on then, huh?"

"Hey! I can still be fun. We'll still have fun together, you'll see."

"Okay." Alyssa said cheerfully.

It started to feel like the good old days being able to talk to each other. As they got to Jonah's place, he helped unload Alyssa's bags from the car and showed her her new room. Alyssa was not displeased at the slightest. She was very grateful for even having a place to stay. She turned to Jonah and gave him a hug.

"Thank you Jonah!"

Chapter II

The two socialized for the rest of the day.

"Did your dad ever tell you how he and my mom ended up together again?"

"He said he saw her at the mall and greeted her. They apologized for all that happened and the fire rekindled. Something like that."

"Yeah, I was with her at the mall, but not when your dad approached her."

"Oh okay, so you were living with her?"

"Yeah...It's a bit embarrassing, I've never left home until now. This is the first time I've been away from my mom. I was very nervous about traveling alone and living alone. Until you agreed to let me stay with you."

"Hey that's what family does. They look out for each other."

Alyssa smiled happily at his sense of virtue. The two continued to talk and it was already night time. Jonah went to the kitchen and started to make them some dinner. Alyssa stood there and watched as Jonah was making some delicious stir fried chicken and vegetables.

"Mmm, that smells good."

"Don't worry, it'll be ready in no time."

"Thanks."

The two ate and then got ready for bed. Alyssa went to her room and Jonah went to his. As he lied on his bed, he just remembered that he forgot to give Alyssa a blanket. He quickly grabbed one and headed to her room. He opened the door to find Alyssa wearing her pajama pants and only her bra on top.

"Ahh!"

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry Alyssa!"

"Knock first!"

Jonah quickly closed the door and waited for Alyssa. He thought to himself,

'Wow, did that really just happen? I can't believe I walked in on Alyssa wearing only her bra on top. That's embarrassing.'

After this thought, Jonah's mind wandered to Alyssa's bra, then her large C's...

'No! What am I thinking?! This is your step-sister for crying out loud! It's sinful! I cannot be led astray from my path!'

The door opened.

"Oh hey Alyssa, sorry about that, I just wanted to give you this."

"It's okay, just knock next time."

"Will do."

The two step-siblings smiled at each other. Jonah felt that their current bond may one day become stronger than it was ten years ago. The thought gave him a happy and warm comfortable feeling.

The next day, Alyssa had finished getting ready for her first day of school. Jonah dropped her and went to his school.

She was quite excited to meet the new people, both faculty and staff. Her first class was English. She enjoyed it and met new faces. She continued the day until it was after lunch. She had general biology. Alyssa thought to herself,

'Haha, talk about Jonah's worst enemy.'

She sat down, expecting some old lady or old man like all her other classes. However, she was quite surprised to find the opposite. She was a younger woman in her mid-thirty's possibly. She was a brunette with long hair that wore glasses, giving her this hot cute nerd girl look. However, Alyssa quickly noticed, along with all the boys in her class, that this professor was also different from what she expected in another way. She stared at her breasts. She was a D cup for sure. Alyssa thought to herself,

'For some reason, I'm starting to not like her...'

She had a cold stare, like she was some kind of serial killer. It scared Alyssa. She then remembered overhearing people talk about this professor. It was rumored that she was one of the hardest professors on campus.

'Sally? Swanson? Simmy?...Summers!'

'Angela Summers' the board read. She wrote her name on the board and spoke in an intimidating firm tone,

"I am Professor Summers. I am here to do one thing only. Teach you the basics of biology."

Alyssa was already not liking this class. The concepts were hard, every guy was too preoccupied with the professor's body, and worst of all, the professor herself. She said she was teaching them basics, yet Alyssa had never heard of things like a null hypothesis. What the fuck is that? She knew what a hypothesis was, but why complicate this by giving different types? She thought this was general biology with basics, not the advanced stuff.

The professor gave out a pre-test for the course. Alyssa looked at the first question and already lost all hope. She read in her head,

'What is the difference between Mitosis and Meiosis?'

'What the fuck, I don't know! Next one.'

'Where in the body are Carbohydrates, Proteins, and Lipids first digested?'

'Okay, I know what carbs and proteins are. Lipids...fats! Uh...'

Alyssa wrote 'stomach' for that question, feeling a bit more confident in herself. Her morale shifted and she thought,

'Yeah, that's it!'

'Next one, what are the two main components of a virus?'

'Uh, next, what is the difference between Evolution and adaptation?'

'Next...Next...Next...'

Alyssa's mood quickly switched back and she felt discouraged again. She was going to die here in this class. After the class had finally finished, she quickly exited out while all the boys eagerly approached Professor Summers.

The rest of her classes were as easy going as her other classes prior to general biology. She was happy about that. At least she only had to worry over one class. After the day had finished, Jonah picked her up and she told him about her day and how she had become very popular in school. Jonah was happy for her. He knew she would be fine. As the two got home, Jonah asked Alyssa,

"Would you like to come to church with me?"

Alyssa did not hate religion; she was just not much of a religious person. She decided to make up an excuse not to go.

"Oh, sorry Jonah, I already got lots of homework and I wanna get it out of the way ASAP."

"Oh, okay, no worries, I'll be back."

"Okay."

Jonah left their place and Alyssa had it all to herself. She liked her new living arrangement. She did not have to worry about her mother being nosey about her business. She trusted that Jonah would not be like that. She was happy she finally got to see him again. He was really the only person she admired in life. Her mother would always move from place to place after she and Jonah's father divorced. She never got a chance to meet new people and bond with them as much as she did with Jonah. She could not even date too much because of all that. For the past ten years, she always thought about him. She found it hard to believe that she was not only reunited with him, she was also living with him.

"Jonah..."

Alyssa opened her eyes and realized that she was sitting on the couch with her hand in her pants.

'This can't be good.' she thought to herself.

She always thought about Jonah, but not in that way. Alyssa decided to continue masturbating since she was already in an aroused state. However, she did not want to have Jonah in her thoughts. That was her brother. Step-brother technically, but she still did not want to think about him. She switched her thoughts to other arousing subjects, but she still had Jonah popping up in her head. Alyssa figured that it was because she had not been touched by a man in so long. She began to reason to herself,

'Okay, I'll just do this once and it's not like anyone will know.'

'Yeah, I'll just play for a bit and relieve some stress from all the excitement today.'

'Besides, Jonah won't be back 'til who knows when.'

'Church probably takes an hour, doesn't it?'

'Jonah's not my blood brother.'

'Also, he is a very attractive man.'

Alyssa started to strip, feeling naughty for doing so. It added to her thrill. She was now completely naked, stroking her clitoris. She put the finger of her free hand into her mouth and pretended it was Jonah's cock.

"Oh yes...Jonah...stroke my clit..."

While Alyssa was masturbating, Jonah turned around because he forgot his phone. He drove back and opened the door. He walked in with haste to get his phone and not be late. He completely forgot to call his father yesterday. He decided it would be best to talk to him and apologize while driving to Church. He then saw Alyssa naked on the couch masturbating. She opened her eyes and screamed.

"Ahh! Jonah! What are you doing here?!"

"Ah! Sorry! Sorry!"

Jonah quickly covered his eyes and turned around. Alyssa snatched her clothes and quickly put them back on. She was bright red from embarrassment. She could not believe that Jonah had seen her naked. He had seen everything. He saw how lovely her bare breasts looked and she was sure that he also saw her small patch of pubic hair down there.

"Okay, you can look."

Jonah noticed that Alyssa was too ashamed to look at him. Her face was facing downwards as a means to avoid eye contact. Jonah did not have time for this. He quickly walked to his room and got his phone. As he was leaving, he accidentally bumped into Alyssa, who was about to explain herself and apologize to him. She looked him in the eyes and cowered her face away in embarrassment. She looked down, but then noticed that Jonah had an erection. She stood there and stared at it. He looked down to see what she was looking at.

"Oh! A...Alyssa! I'm, I'm gonna be late for church, gotta go, I forgot my phone! See you after!"

Jonah rushed out the door and turned on the car. He rushed out to the road hoping to get the image out of his head. His head was telling him no, but his other head was telling him otherwise. As he was driving, dialing his father's number on the phone, he noticed that his erection was still full. Was he actually getting aroused from the sight of his step-sister naked?

'No! I will not be led astray!' he thought to himself.

"Hello?" his father said on speaker.

'Oh thank the Lord! Now it can stop.'

"Hey dad, sorry for not calling earlier..."

Chapter III

Meanwhile, Alyssa went to her room and locked her door. She cursed herself for being so idiotic,

'Fucking dumbass! He saw you! He'll always remember you as some sex fiend! I'm sure that's what they're teaching him over there.'

It then hit Alyssa,

'Wait! He had an erection...did he think I was...hot? Why else would he get one? A big one! It was huge! I wonder how big he is...oh my God! The thought of it going inside!'

Alyssa noticed that she was touching herself again. She gave up.

"Ah fuck it! Since my door's locked and I'm really horny..."

Alyssa stroked her clitoris again. She stopped and took off all of her clothes and then continued. She stroked it tenderly and then moved her fingers down to her opening. As her fingers pressed at her lips, she moaned while fantasizing.

"Jonah! You naughty boy! Trying to peak at me!"

She fingered herself faster while saying,

"Oh yeah! Fuck yeah! Fuck me!"

Alyssa put one of her nipples in her mouth to suck while her free hand caressed the other. She was close to climax. She licked and sucked on her nipple, enjoying the sensation while pinching her other one. As she did so, she fingered her pussy more vigorously. She leaked onto the bed from what she was doing. The thought of her and Jonah doing things was arousing because it was so taboo.

"Oh Jonah! I'm cumming!"

Alyssa kept her fingers in while she was climaxing. She finally pulled it out after to find them soaked in her juices. She put her fingers to her nose, sniffing her naughty scent. She opened her mouth and put her fingers in. She cleaned them with her tongue and imagined it was Jonah's cock after he had just freshly fucked her. She then said,

"Okay, now I can concentrate on homework."

As Jonah returned, he approached the living room with caution, not wanting history to repeat itself. Fortunately, he found Alyssa reading a book for class. She looked up and greeted him,

"Oh, hey Jonah."

Jonah did not want to bring up what had happened earlier, so he decided to bring something up to talk about. Anything. It was then that he noticed a picture of DNA in Alyssa's book. He quickly asked her,

"Hey, are you studying biology?"

"Yeah, the professor's a killer. I have to read 4 chapters by Wednesday."

"Ouch."

"I don't get any of this. DNA this, RNA that. Guamine, Thynine!"

"It's actually Guanine and Thymine."

"You know biology?!"

"Yeah, I love it."

"All this time, and I thought you would hate it."

"Why? Just because I'm practicing to become a priest?"

"..."

"Do you want me to help y—"

"Yes!"

Jonah walked towards Alyssa and sat next to her on the couch. He explained the difference between DNA and RNA and how it relates to protein production. Alyssa listened to him attentively as he moved from the differences between prokaryotes and eukaryotes to processes of DNA replication, transcription, and translation. He tutored Alyssa until it was dark. He looked out the window and finally noticed that it was dark outside.

"Oh my gosh, what time is it?!"

Alyssa checked her phone and answered,

"Oh, wow, its 7 p.m. already."

"I better go start making dinner."

"Okay."

Jonah got up from the couch to head to the kitchen. Alyssa then said,

"Hey Jonah..."

Jonah turned to face Alyssa.

"Yeah?"

"...thanks."

"You're very welcome, ask me for help anytime."

The two smiled at each other and Alyssa was now at ease with the science class. Things were looking bright. There was no way this professor would wreck her academic career now.

Chapter IV

Angela Summers was a bright young woman with beauty that could not be matched by students and co-workers alike. Her female co-workers loathed her out of envy and her male co-workers loved her out of lust. It was okay, however, she liked it that way. She was both beauty and brains. She was not some ditz of a woman with huge bazongas like how most people would perceive her at first glance. She had a natural D cup, a beautiful face, and a round ass. Her legs and gut were nicely toned too from the daily exercise she would do. Angela really was so lucky to have such a smokin' hot body as she would overhear most of her male colleagues say about her. She really could have any man she wanted. Yet, here she was now, on her bed, taking a break from grading papers. She was stroking her clitoris with her fingers, easing her mind off of dealing with these dumb kids.

123456...9
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • How Two Women Wrecked My Celibate Life

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds