• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Mind Over Management Ch. 07

Mind Over Management Ch. 07

12

I was completely, physically, sexually, and otherwise drained at the end of the evening. Roxanne, Jen, and even Carl had worn me out between them. I had expelled one load in Jen's ass, one in Roxanne's, and the last in Carl's, but I also came on Roxanne's tits once, only to have Carl and Jen both lap it up and share it in a truly fantastic French kiss that proved how lusty Jen could be for all time. That is, if there were any skeptics left, which there wouldn't be in my household. Carl came thrice, the first time down Jen's throat, as she was still too sore to be fucked in the pussy, the second in Roxanne's cunt, and the last time in my mouth. Jen and Roxanne also ate each other out repeatedly all night long while stimulating us men for another round.

Yes, we were all tuckered out, the four of us. I kissed all three of my partners fully on the mouth, none of us being squicked these days about two men playing tonsil hockey at all. If I could swallow Carl's cum and butt-fuck him, I could certainly give him a little tongue. I actually found it quite relaxing to get dressed and hold Vicky in my arms once Pam brought her back home from her time with her biological grandmother. That Pam winked at me as she passed me the newborn angel was utterly beside the point. I would pay up later, no doubt, but not yet.

For now, my little princess needed her Daddy. I could already tell that she would be a Daddy's girl, because despite my lack of any shared genes with Vicky, she was very attached to me and would calm down immediately, especially once I spoke to her. Jen smiled at both of us and then took another photo, just for her own album, I suppose. The "proud papa", she called it. That fit me to a tee, of course. I might be a strange, unorthodox version by modern standards, but I was in my own weird way still a family man.

"You really are quite the man. Lecherous stud one minute, proud husband and father the next. She feels incredibly safe and secure with you. She knows that you love her and would never let her down. She also knows that you're going to spoil her rotten, just like mine did for me. We can both tell that. It's just how you are. Butterfly kisses, hugs, bedtime story reading, etc. I know that about you already. You just can't resist the idea of bringing a smile to a child's face, especially your daughter. She'll be a Daddy's girl, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

"In a nutshell, Master, you're going to be the best husband and father ever, not to mention the man and master of my dreams. I have no idea why I am unable to disobey you, but I'm glad that I can't. I'm glad that you are what you are. You can no more cease to command than I can cease to obey. We are what we are. I am your slave. You are my master. It's not just what I want. It's what I need. I just hope that it never ends. Call it Stockholm Syndrome or whatever, but I love you because you took control of me without hesitation. From that moment onward, I became your slave and I've never wanted to be free again.

"So, when am I getting your tattoo? I want to wear your collar, too, if that's possible. I want to wear it in public, too. I want everyone to know that I am yours, your slave, your property, your chattel. It makes me wet to know that I could spend much of the rest of my life naked and collared, too. If I thought that you could get it up again tonight, I'd jump your bones the moment that we had some free time," Jen confessed what I had already more or less understood about her...

She had stopped being a victim of my newly discovered mind control powers some time back and embraced her new life. She was also in love with me. I could tell, but then I was in love with her, too. She was also apparently so horny that she would want an encore if her maternal duties and my sore, limp dick weren't such glaring issues for the rest of the night. It was hard to believe that this was the same woman who once so angered me that I snapped at work and told her to kiss my ass. Personally, I wondered if on some level, she provoked me out of a desire to bring out the dominant side of me.

As it was, we spent time with the newborn, both of us, holding and fussing over it, until it was time to try get her to sleep ... emphasis on try. It was much easier said than done. I lay down shortly afterward, only to be awakened not half an hour later by a very cranky Vicky. Jen seemed to guess her mood correctly, because the moment that she started nursing our daughter, the little one became peaceful and content once more.

There were a few more such incidents, though I confess to sleeping like a log, apparently because Jen refused to wake up and did her best to ensure that I stayed asleep. I didn't learn this until I actually expressed some guilt over not waking up to help out and Jen winked at me.

"Master needs his sleep. I'm the one on maternity leave, remember?" she told me with a very ardent kiss.

"So, if this keeps up, who watches the baby during the day?" I wondered as I realized that Jen had in mind.

"For the first part, me. When I go to bed, it will be Cheryl, followed by Jess and Jamie, Roxie, and then Pam will visit to watch her for a little while. We've agreed that she is the closest thing that I still have to a mother these days and I will start calling her 'Mom', so she will still get to be Grandma. She has in turn conceded that Garth is more of a brother than a husband to me and at heart always was, though he still fucks me now and then, whenever it pleases you and her. Anyway, we ladies are going to have quite the time watching our angel," Jen assured me.

"Just don't forget that I'll want to hold her now and then. She's my daughter, after all," I smiled at the thought of this young lady getting so much affection from her family and friends.

"Master, you can hold her whenever you wish. None of us would dream of stopping you. You're doing an incredible thing, were even before this whole family came together. You took in a pregnant lady and claimed her child, another man's seed, as your own. She loves you already. She knows that you're Daddy, that you love her and provide for her. Trust me, Vicky will think that you're the greatest man who ever lived, that you can do no wrong. She'll be proud to be your daughter," Jen promised.

"Our daughter, yes ... I am very proud to be her father already. I'd step on anyone who ever tried to hurt her and crush that person like the miserable worm that he is. With this power that I have, I could do it, too, very easily," I spoke with conviction.

"I believe you, Master, which makes me feel so much happier that I'm your woman, well, you know what mean ... your slave, your wife... ," Jen trailed off, fearing that she had said something silly.

"It's okay, I know what you meant, baby. I know that you're not the jealous type. God, you've proven that last night and many times besides! You're nothing like what I thought of you when we first met, but so much for first impressions being right, huh? There was so much under the surface, after all. I'm glad that we found this out together, honey.

"Anyway, I have to get to the registrar today. If all goes right, and I think that you know me well enough to know that it will, I will be on the ballot for an office that just months ago, I could only dream of seeking and winning. I will be elected to the House. It's pretty simple, if a little less than truly democratic," I chuckled, considering that I had no choice but to command ... there was no way to turn this power off, so I might as well use it.

I would soon be a member of Congress, and after that, the Governor's Mansion would not be far off. I was sure to be a wolf among sheep in both places, with floor and committee dominance very likely for someone with my gifts.

"Well, good luck, Master, though I know that you will win. I look forward to standing beside you at campaign appearances, and letting them wonder about us. Think that I'll ever get to be First Lady?" Jen smiled as she saw me finish off my bagel and cream cheese.

"You'll be the sexiest candidate's wife they've seen in ages, of course. Everyone will wonder how I got such a saucy wife and that will naturally reinforce their desire to vote for a guy who can land you. If they only knew the full truth, right?" I kissed her and accidentally got some cream cheese on her lips, which she eagerly licked off them.

"In the meantime, I've got to feed the little darling once she wakes up again. While waiting for that, I can wash some dishes and make some toast for my breakfast. Mommy's gotta eat, too, though I seriously crave something else in my mouth right now," she winked before I went to the shower.

I showered, changed, brushed my hair and teeth, and otherwise spruced up before getting into Cheryl's nice Chevy Blazer and heading to the registrar to file the necessary papers to get onto the ballot as an independent. To hell with parties, I thought. I wanted to be a power myself, and if I had to caucus with a party, fine, but I wouldn't put an R or D after my name. I wouldn't toe any party line, either way. Most folks would probably dismiss my campaign at first, but that would change when I pulled off an upset victory.

I know what some folks are thinking: why not the Presidency, right away? Simple, of course ... I'd like to least learn a little more of my new trade before trying to tackle the toughest, highest levels of it. Besides, it wouldn't be quite as shocking and crazy if I rose through somewhat normal practices before reaching the top job. Also, I wanted to enjoy my dramatic rise to power thoroughly, not just rush through until I drained the fun out of it. Furthermore, I would be able to avoid more extreme limelight scenarios until I achieved the White House at last. So, there I went, running for Congress as an independent candidate, a candidate of "reform, renewal, and restoration," as I was about to put on my new posters.

"So, baby, how do you feel after your foursome?" Cheryl teased me a little.

"Probably about the same that you felt after fucking Garth and Pam last night, of course. Or how Jess and Jamie feel about each other. You know, it being their wedding night yesterday, and all that jazz," I winked at her.

"Yeah, well, Garth and Pam are yummy, but what I really crave is that fine cock of yours, especially between my tits. Any idea how I can get that wonderful dick of yours buried in my cleavage and then balls deep in my cunt? How about it, my political stud?" Cheryl left no doubt as to her plans for the morning.

"Sounds fantastic, honey. The only question is 'location, location, location', as they say. I think that I'll skip that phase and fuck you in a public place. Risky, yes, especially for a politician, but then I'm not a regular one at all, am I?" I instructed Cheryl.

"Anywhere you want to do it, Jack. Or should I call you 'Master'? Maybe I should. I think that Jen is onto something here. I think that I'd like a collar and tattoo as well. However, I also want to marry Garth. I think that I should be his wife, no matter who the father of my baby is. I can be your slave and his wife, so I can serve both of you. He's the only single guy left in this group, so why not? We all share, anyway, and I want to be the bride. I'll have his ring and your collar, lucky me. Plus, I think that he's really sweet on me ... well, and my tits," Cheryl snickered at that last part.

"You're right, actually. You have incredible tits, of course. Just remember that Pam won't want him to slack on his services to her, either. We really should all live together. I resisted at first, but it is just too convenient to avoid. What a bit of confusion for the tabloids and even the regular press, but thanks to my new powers, they'll elect me, anyway," I grinned at the notion that people would have to put into office a politician who made Ted Kennedy and Bill Clinton look like choirboys.

By now, we were at the right building and I went inside to turn in the paperwork for my candidacy for my Congressional district. The main thing that I remembered about that moment was the looks that I got from several people in line and later the clerk. It was a lot of complete amazement, as if something about me absolutely stunned them. Maybe it did. I'm not a physically impressive guy at all, but I do tend to draw attention to some in my attitude. I walked into that office as if I owned it, and perhaps that was the sort of vibe that I gave them all. The fact that I broke up a marital spat between a man and his rather hostile wife with a few simple commands should be irrelevant, right?

I chuckled as I saw the same couple leave right before me, and then as I walked past them, I casually told the frustrated pair, "Both of you, get laid when you get home. Fuck each other silly. Don't stop fucking, licking, or sucking each other except for snacks, showers, and bathroom breaks until dusk."

I snickered, knowing that at least one couple would get a little action that day. When I told Cheryl, after a very deep tongue kiss, what I had done, she burst out into laughter, too.

"Damn, Master, you really know how to get people some booty! For that alone, you deserve to rule the world," she said as she nearly ripped my clothes off in the truck bed of her Blazer.

Before I knew it, despite the cramped conditions in the truck bed, I was balls deep inside Cheryl, ramming her doggy-style as she kept begging for me to go even harder. I also rubbed her clit as I thrust inside the blonde. I remembered what she had said about being rather fertile yesterday and therefore possible still able to conceive, if she hadn't already done so between the three guys involved in gang-banging her after the wedding. It was evident that Cheryl was getting off on this sex, even though the cramped truck bed made titty fucking rather difficult. It seemed that the high risk of pregnancy was enough of a turn-on in its own way, especially given that Garth's chances of being the actual father were now one in three.

Once again, the warm, silky cunt surrounding my cock seemed rather slick and messy, but that was due as much to Cheryl's enthusiasm and arousal as to the fact that Garth had fucked her that morning as well, maybe as late as two hours before.

"I attacked him in the shower. Total ambush. Pam helped. We dragged him back to the bed, tied him up, and took turns riding his cock. Last I saw, she fed him some blue pills and they were still going at it like bunnies. His mother is one horny bitch. I'm glad that you recruited her, Master. She's found her happiness, which just happens to be lots of hard cock in all of her holes," Cheryl said somewhat huskily after she splattered my cock with her juices while she came.

That was enough for me and I shot out my load deep into Cheryl's twat mere seconds before there was a knock on the rear window of Cheryl's Blazer. One look told us that this was a cop, and a rather buff one at that. He looked physically much like the type that used to bully me in high school and junior high, but now I had the advantage. Despite being literally caught with my pants down in a compromising position by what proved to be one of many young deputies from the Sheriff's Department. I had the power of my mind and its dominance over others, including the brash young deputy.

"Excuse me, Officer, do you need something? I was just done fucking another man's fiancée. Cheryl, meet Deputy ... Hawkins. Yes, well, Deputy, if you will excuse me, I'd like to get my pants on and head back home."

I deliberately asserted myself in a calm, but intentionally provocative manner, even adding the suggestion of infidelity on Cheryl's part to fuck with the lawman's head. I acted as if this was absolutely unusual, for a happily engaged (though Garth didn't know it yet) woman to be screwing some politician in the truck bed of her own Blazer. To be honest, I normally like law-enforcement types, but this guy reminded me too much of Joe ... Hawkins? The light bulb came on, just as his shades came off.

"But ... but... ," Hawkins protested helplessly, wanting to arrest us for public lewdness and God knew what else, but even my suggestion of letting us go without even a warning was treated as a command by Joe, as much as he loathed me for that.

"For God's sake, man, there is a hot blonde here, naked as a jaybird, with a dripping wet cunt! Sure, I have left you sloppy thirds, since her fiancé fucked her earlier, but hey, what's not to like? Pussy is pussy. Quit stammering and fuck that slut raw!" I commanded the peace officer, my dick recovering fast due to the intensely arousing use of power that I just enjoyed.

Hawkins was deep within Cheryl's twat in mere seconds, pounding her as if his life depended on it. He was not prepared for what followed, as I lubed up my cock and spread his butt-cheeks to ease my dick into his ass. At first, he seemed to panic, though I wasn't going to do him any real harm. He just needed to learn his place in relation to me in the new order of things. He was no longer the alpha, becoming the beta instead, if that much.

I thrust very hard into the deputy's asshole, scarcely caring how this affected his career. It was time to assert my control and I did. He had gone from being my bully to being my bitch, and I wanted to make sure that he knew who was in charge. Having someone on the force who was intimidated by me was an excellent start to the process of taking over the State and making it my bitch as well.

"Never you mind what I'm doing to your ass, bully boy. Focus on pounding that pussy!" I ordered him, "Just relax and take it! It will go a lot better with you that way."

After that, Joe completely surrendered to what was happening to his ass, his concentration entirely fixed on Cheryl's cunt, which he fucked with abandon. Cheryl soon began a series of small orgasms that kept increasing in force until she practically screamed out to the entire parking lot. Bear in that we hadn't yet pulled out of the same lot where I had registered my candidacy to get on the ballot.

Was that dumb of me? Not really, though ordinarily it would be. Having this power, I was ready to push the envelope and see how much I could assert myself, plus rubbing it in the powers that be's face a little bit felt good for someone once put upon by bullies that included the State. It was the ultimate middle finger to the sort of leaders I intended to toss onto history's ash heap, to get my ashes hauled openly, flouting those silly laws that I fully intended to abolish.

Finally, unable to control himself any longer, Joe succumbed to the pleasure and pain that hit him both at once and emptied his balls into Cheryl's snatch. I in turn blasted his asshole with my own load, slapping him on his cheeks to drive home the point. I wanted to make an example of Joe Hawkins, and I just had, the lesson being that if you try to push me around, your ass is mine.

"Now, suck my cock, pretty boy! Yeah, that's good. Don't even think about biting me! Cheryl, take a photo or two with your camera. Hone in on his face and my dick! Trust me, you will be rewarded for your help, my sweet slut!" I commanded the blonde who now had two loads in her twat thanks to me.

"Now, that's good. Pull up your pants. Find every person whom you've ever bullied that you can locate, I don't care if it takes years to track him or her down. You will find those people and pay your karmic debt to them. It's not quite 'My Name is Earl' on your part, being involuntary, but you will do it, starting with everyone that you've wrongfully arrested or ticketed! Whomever it is, you have to be his or her bitch for the whole day, letting them do anything to you that doesn't cause permanent bodily harm. You're pathetic! You make me sick! You're not a real policeman, just a bully in uniform whose day of reckoning has come at last!" I commanded Joe.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Mind Over Management Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 190 milliseconds