• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Submissive Training Pt. 01

Submissive Training Pt. 01

She walked into the kitchen. She had listened well. She wore a loose top and no bra as I had instructed. Her tits were generous and jiggled slightly as she moved. Her nipples were sticking out slightly through the cotton.

I had explained to her that nipples must always be erect when in the presence of Luke. Roll them, pull them, suck them, I don't care what you do, just make them hard.

She looked nervous and I smiled at her, handing her a glass of chardonnay. Luke was bemused, looking at her face and tits then his eyes wandered to her skirt and high shoes.

We sat down in the living room - She and Luke next to each other and I sat opposite them. We talked politely , laughed a little, small talk really. But then I told her to straddle my husband. She laughed and nervously turned around to face him and spread her legs on either side of his.

I told them to make out.

They started kissing, she was being so good, she had remembered my instructions on how to kiss Luke, tongue him gently...reach out and put your tongue in his mouth and he will meet it.

Luke's hands were on her back, running gently down to her ass where he clutched at her, feeling her shape.

"Take off your top."

She did, and Luke grabbed one tit and sucked on her nipple gently, then started pulling it with his teeth. She groaned and he switched to the other, squeezing it with both hands to make it protrude as much as possible. I knew he was getting hard. Mine are smaller and nowhere near as much to grasp onto . Her fucking nipples were as big as my whole tit!

"Stand up and take off your skirt... Now bend over and touch your toes."

I scooted over and sat next to Luke, who kissed me - quickly as he wanted to get back to the show...We both looked at her ass, and bare lips underneath. I stroked her lips and we both agreed she had a pretty pussy. I had shaved it for her earlier in the day. It has to be bare.

I instructed her to open her legs...wider...now we could see her better. Luke caressed her ass and his fingers slid down to her sex and he probed her. Wet already...you fucking slut. I told Luke to unzip - his cock was bulging uncomfortably and he was relieved to shim down his jeans , reach into his boxers and his 8 inch hard cock sprung out, the head swollen. Nothing turned me on than seeing my husband's dick hard. I told her to kneel down and place her hands behind her back.

I showed her how Luke likes his blow jobs. I took Luke's cock in my mouth and deep throated a few times, then licked and sucked the head only. Occasionally deep throating, then working the head. That is how he likes it. Your turn...

I held her hands behind her back and she started sucking, going fairly deep but she needed help. I pushed her head deeper and she gagged , I yanked her off and her saliva dripped down on to her tits. I let her catch her breath then pushed her roughly back onto his cock, this time pulling her hair and slapping her ass hard, as punishment for not looking up at him when she sucked him off. I had given her clear instructions earlier. She got used to his cock being deep in her mouth, saliva was everywhere, all over him, her tits, her lips...her eyes were watering and her mascara was running. She wasn't crying...she was trying hard to please us. She sucked on his head with pleasure. It was easier. I reached around and fondled her tits. I loved her tits, the big hard nipples and how they swayed back and forth as she sucked my husband off.

Luke started moaning softly and I contemplated having her stop. I knew he really wanted her pussy. But no, this is for me as much as him...he can have her later. Luke looked at me and his eyes told me he was not going to last much longer.

"You gonna cum in her mouth baby?" I asked him. He moaned and started thrusting slightly, holding her hair as she sucked him eagerly. I watched closely as his cock stiffened, the veins protruding slightly, then it pulsated and he growled loudly as he released his load into her throat. I pushed her head deep down his cock until he stopped pulsating and stepped back. His cock was engorged and wet with some cum still on the tip. I didn't need to tell her to swallow. She had already. No other option. She knew that.

Luke zipped up. She didn't. She knew she had to stay naked now. She drank her wine...I poured more for all of us. She seemed excited and breathless. I knew why. She had turned him on. She could still taste his cum in her mouth. She had pleased us. After some drinking, talking and laughing, it was time to play again. I told her to stand in the doorway to the hall where there was a hook above her head. I tied her hands together with rope and attached the rope to the hook so her hand were now above her. I blindfolded her. Then put a stool to the right of her and lifted her one foot up so that her one leg was straight, the other bent up to the side. This way I had easy access to her open pussy - I could see her clit protruding. And her tits were dangling beautifully.

Luke went on the porch to relax. He had no interest in pleasuring her pussy or playing with her. He was done for now and would fuck her later.

I whispered in her ear, " you fucking slut...do you know how hot you look right now? Your tits , your open legs, your blindfold? huh? Do you? "

She didn't know how to answer.

"You like making my husband hard don't you? Did you like it when he started whimpering when you were sucking him off? Did you like the taste of him? Does that turn you on? You fucking whore...Does it?" Answer me!"

"Yes ma'am."

I attached nipple clips to her and she groaned. I then fingered her pussy. It was sopping wet.

"You dirty bitch. Why are you so wet? Do you want my husband's dick? Do you want him to fuck you hard and cum inside you? "

I probed 2 fingers inside and started finger fucking her. She was gasping and she was dripping. I stuck my fingers in her mouth roughly telling her to taste her juice, then I tasted it, sticking her fingers in my mouth. She hadn't reached climax. So I stood to the side and gently rubbed her exposed clit, gathering her juice so it stayed succulent. She was moaning in ecstasy, she couldn't stand still. Her hips were moving, her pussy was gyrating, her legs were widening and her ass starting quivering. I knew I was better than any man at this. Some things are just best done simply...like gently massaging the clit until it explodes. When she came, I moved my fingers back inside her, welcoming her honey.

I withdrew, went to Luke and kissed him, laughed softly and told him there was a wet pussy probably longing for some penetration in the other room...

Part 2 to follow...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Submissive Training Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 133 milliseconds