• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Collar

The Collar

The room was silent, except for the ticking of the clock and the hard-soled shoes on the hard word floor. The constant tick, tick, tick, was maddening in her ears as she lay tied and blindfolded to the huge four poster bed. The silk scarf around her eyes was soft as it caressed her skin and was tied delicately off to the side so the knot would not be uncomfortable on the back of her head. Her hands were outstretched, shackled to each side of the bed by handcuffs that allowed her some movement, just enough movement to remind her that she was unable to use her hands. Her legs were pulled above her head and spread open wide, bound meticulously by soft rope to the head board. She was completely exposed; completely vulnerable.

Joe paced back and forth across the floor. His shoes clicked on the floor as he walked. Occasionally, he would stop and look at her. He had taken his time in binding her. Making sure she was both bound, yet available to do his bidding. He had chosen not to gag her. He wanted to hear her excitement at the surprise he had in store for her. He knew she was nervous, but the more he bound her, the more he could smell her sex permeate the room. His eyes raked over her once again. Her smooth womanhood so inviting, so soft. He could see it glistening, letting him know that she enjoyed the ropes and cuffs that were firmly in place. Her sweet bud on her delicious ass was exposed. He loved that ass. He wanted to take her right then and there, but he knew he couldn't. It would spoil what he had in store for her.

The time neared. He bent close to her, whispering in her ear, "Be still and you shall please me greatly. You shall make me proud to call you my submissive. Disobey, and your punishment shall be swift and severe."

She tensed then relaxed at his words. She knew his punishments could be harsh, but it never matched how she felt inside from the pain she derived from not pleasing him completely.

A knock came at the door. They both jumped. He turned to answer the knocking, her body became immediately rigid. The realization in her mind became immediately clear. He was having a guest or guests, and she was to be the main attraction. They had talked about this before. He had asked her how she felt about being used by another. She told him honestly that she did not know; that the thought both excited and scared her. The discussion had been brief, almost a conversation that is quickly dismissed as idle chit chat. Now, he had brought someone else inside of their world. She could feel her body becoming more and more tense as he introduced this man to her.

Her Master's words stung in her ears as she listened to him speak. "Pet, this is Jeffrey. Jeffrey will be using you this evening as I watch. He works with me at the office and we have discussed you in detail, and he has requested to use you. Since you are my possession, I have given him permission to do so. He and I have discussed my limits concerning you. He will not hurt you in any way, of that you can be assured. Of course, a slight amount of pain is expected, and I have granted him permission to be rough, but not abusive. Other than that, you are his to use as he desires."

His words stung her ears. He discussed her? He discussed her with coworkers? She was instantly furious at him for telling intimate details of their relationship. But, wasn't this what she wanted? Wasn't this the reason she wanted to be under his control? She was confused. So confused. She had wanted him to take control of her, they had discussed her limits and his. She had never once mentioned to him that talking about her to others was off limits. She didn't know she should have; and now, here she was, completely naked, both physically and emotionally in front of a stranger.

Her mind whirled. How could he have done such a thing to her? He was treating her as a toy he could lend out at his whim. She was a person, she was........his submissive. At that instant, the aroma of her own sex drifted to her nostrils. She was excited. She was very excited. The sensation of being used by another at her Master's whim was more intoxicating than she had realized, more than she had been willing to admit.

She laid on the bed, waiting for his commands. He leaned close to her ear and whispered, "Make me proud my pet, make me proud that I own you."

Yes, he did own her. She loved being owned. She loved being under his direction. She was just beginning to realize how much.

Her Master spoke to Jeffrey. "Jeffrey, she is ready to be used. She is bound as all proper sluts should be."

Her body tensed. She felt, without seeing, Jeffrey's eyes boring into her. She felt him looking at her completely exposed. Her mind was screaming out to stop this madness, but she knew she didn't want it to stop. She knew that she wanted this, maybe even more than her Master wanted it.

Jeffrey touched her face. She was surprised. It was a tender touch, not harsh as she had anticipated. His touch was almost loving, adoring. His had slide from her cheek to her jaw, then trailed lightly down her neck. His fingertips barely touched her as they traveled down her chest. She could feel her nipples becoming increasingly aroused. Her nipples becoming taunt and hard. His fingers touched her nipples briefly as he slid them down to her stomach then between her wide spread legs. She was embarrassed as his fingers slid between her slit and became wet with her desire. He knew she was excited by his touch, he knew that at anytime he wanted to take her, she would be ready.

Jeffrey voice seemed to come out of no where. "Joe," he said, "your slut is a more than eager whore, how well you have trained her."

His words echoed in her head, thankful that he did not know this was her first time to be used by another, thankful that Joe hand not shared her innocence with him. Jeffrey was right though, she was ready. Her juices where dripping from inside of her and making the lips of her smooth, shaved pussy glisten. The throbbing inside of her was growing increasingly strong. She began to worry. What if she came and he had not even touched her? She would bring humiliation to her Master, and to herself. She shivered at the thought.

Her Master's scent drifted into her nose, exciting her senses. He was laying beside her. She could feel his nearness and was not surprised when she heard his voice whisper in her ear. "My pet, I want to hear the pleasure he brings you. I want to be able to partake of your excitement by your sounds, your voice. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master." She was barely able to get the words to form on her lips and escape her mouth. Her excited was growing. Increasing to an intensity that she would not soon forget. She felt, for the first time, that she was truly in sub space. That part of your mind, that lets you know who you are, and who you belong to.

Her Master moved away, his cologne becoming more subtle as he moved away; replaced quickly by Jeffrey's strong musk scent. She could feel his thighs on her ass that was exposed so completely. She trembled as she felt the first touch of his cock running up and down the length of her open slit. Both his hands were on her breasts, squeezing gently, lovingly caressing them. His hands slid over her nipples and caught them between his index and middle fingers. His fingers closed tightly around her nipples as be leaned forward and sucked the right bud through his fingers and then closed his fingers tighter around the nipple. He turned to the left bud and repeated his sucking, bringing her nipples to full attention. Her back involuntarily arched up to his mouth, offering her breasts to him. She could hear him chuckle seductively as he bent down and sucked more on them. Making them red and sore in his mouth. She moaned and her back arched up more.

Somewhere, to the left of her, she heard her Master's familiar groan. The groan that escaped from deep within him when he was excited. She moaned louder. This time not from Jeffrey's touch, but from the pleasure her Master was deriving from her and her obedience.

Jeffrey's fingers released her nipples. She moaned as she felt the familiar sting from the blood rushing back into them. The same sting she felt when her Master released her nipple clamps. He both began to squirm under him as his fingers slid between her lips and plunged deep inside her pussy. His fingers, two of them, exploring her from the inside; searching as if for a treasure. She lifted her hips up as much as she could against the restraints when his fingers grazed across the hard nub inside of her. Her moan was filled with ecstasy, much more than she wanted to show.

Again, she heard her Master moan with desire. She responded with a deep moan from within her and her juices began to flow even more freely.

Jeffrey's voice was playful as he spoke to her Master. "It would appear that your mere presence and moans excites her more than my touch."

She heard her Master laugh, but she could tell that he was pleased, very pleased at her responses to his voice. She moaned.

"Well, we shall see who makes you cum you little bitch," Jeffrey bellowed as his fingers withdrew quickly from her pussy and his cock slammed deep inside of her.

Her hips lifted immediately to meet his as he plunged deep inside of her. Her hands pulled hard against the restraints. She moaned and began to writhe under him. His cock withdrew and penetrated again, hitting her deep and bending the head of his cock into her.

"Oh God!" she screamed over and over as his cock slammed deep inside of her. His hand tapped at her clit and then rubbed it.

She could hear her Master's breathing becoming more rapid. Her mind was focused on him, and Jeffrey's cock being buried deep with in her. Jeffrey's movements became faster as his finger flew over her clit. He whole body was trembling as Jeffrey took his other hand and began to pinch her nipples and pull them towards him.

"Come on bitch, cum for Jeffrey." Jeffrey's words were taunting her. He adjusted his cock so that it rubbed her hard nub inside and her hard clit outside, alternately gliding across them.

"Oh please, oh god," were the only words that escaped her lips as her breathing became jagged. Her hands pulled at the cuffs, almost tearing into her flesh as she tried desperately to loose herself from them.

"May I cum Master, please, may I cum?" Her voice was loud, desperate. Jeffrey pulled out of her as she began begging her Master.

"You will cum for me, you little slut." Jeffrey's voice stormed in her ears. "You will cum because I make you cum."

She heard her Master moan louder as his breathing changed. The excitement in his moaning heightened her senses as her Master spoke to her, calmly and gently, "Not yet my pet."

She groaned.

Jeffrey placed his hard, throbbing cock at the opening of her ass and pressed. He grabbed her nipples roughly and pulled them as he slid his cock inside of her. She pulled hard on her cuffs as his cock pierced her ass.

"Oh God!" she screamed as he began to make slow strokes inside of her. She could feel his cock swelling as he used her breasts to push and pull himself in and out of her. His fingers released her nipples and his hands cupped her breasts as he began to move faster and faster inside of her. As his strokes began to move more freely his hand dropped to her clit and he pressed it against her and made circles with it.

"Please Master, please may I cum." she begged over and over to him. She could feel Jeffrey's cock swelling. She could hear his moans. He was groaning loudly, yet she could still hear her Master's soft moans, even over Jeffrey's.

Jeffrey's thrusts came in short bursts as his desire over took him and he released his passion deep inside of her. His finger still circling her clit.

"Yes my pet, yes you may cum now," her Master's voice thundered in her ear. She felt her pussy throb and her legs begin to quiver as her orgasm overtook her. Her hips began to thrust forward, jerking as she came, feeling her juices ooze out and down between the crack of her ass.

"Thank you Master. Thank you for letting me cum Sir," she spoke the words just as he had taught her.

Jeffrey's movements slowed just as she felt a splash of warm cum hit her face, landing on her nose and mouth. She opened her mouth hungrily as she realized that her Master had come to pleasure by her excitement. His hot cum splashed across her face again, some landing inside of her mouth and some on her chin and neck. He spurted over and over and all that landed in or around her mouth she drank hungrily.

Jeffrey withdrew from her as her Master gently touched her face, scrapping his cum with his finger and placing it in her mouth. She sucked his finger sensuously as he fed her. She smiled as he withdrew his finger from her mouth.

"Jeff? I believe you owe me 100 bucks. She came for me, just like I said she would, and I didn't even have to touch her." Her Master's voice was strong and friendly.

"Yes she did," said Jeff, "you have trained her very well." He reached into his pocket and pulled out five 20 dollar bills and handed them to Joe. Jeff smile as he spoke to Joe. "But she was a 100 bucks well spent."

She tensed again as she heard them speaking of their bet. She was immediately angered. How could he have done such a thing to her, to reduce her to property and make a little money off the venture? Tears began to flow silently under her blindfold, but she spoke not a word.

She heard the door open and close before her Master came and laid beside her. "You have pleased me well my pet, I am very proud to call you my submissive."

She did not speak as he untied the ropes and unlocked the handcuffs. She stretched out her legs and rubbed her wrists as he slowly untied her blindfold. As her eyes adjusted to the light, she saw Joe holding up a long piece of black leather with small diamonds embedded into the leather. She blinked twice before realizing it was a collar. A collar for her. The tears began to stream down her face as he fastened it with a click around her neck.

"I want the world to know you are mine, that I own you." Her Master spoke with confidence before adding, almost silently, "...and you own me."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Collar

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds