• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Game Gone Wrong

A Game Gone Wrong

123

We are a twenty-nine year old couple that has been married for just five years. We met during our studies in the MBA program of a major university in the south and got married shortly after graduation.

Sarah is a beautiful brunette 5'6" in height and weighing 122 pounds with perfect C cup breasts that sit high on her chest. Her hair is coal black and has a deep luster that accents perfectly her dark brown eyes and creamy complexion. Because she works out religiously, her body is extremely toned with hardly an ounce of fat. In addition to her looks, she is also very intelligent having graduated near the top of our class and now works in the finance department of a large multi-national corporation.

How I landed her has always been a pleasant mystery to me. My name is Chris and I certainly don't equal her looks. I view myself as average with a build of 5"11" and 180 pounds. I work in sales for a nicely growing regional company and between our two incomes and our decision to put off children we are able to enjoy a pretty nice life with a home in a good neighborhood and the ability to dine and travel without a huge need to watch costs.

Another good thing about our relationship is an active and fulfilling sex life that is highly communicative. In addition, we both enjoy talking about our fantasies and seeking out ways to expand our sexual horizons. What makes it even more fulfilling is the fact that Sarah and I only had limited sexual involvement before we started dating. Sarah had been with one man prior to me which was a long term relationship during her undergraduate college days and I had been with five women starting with a girlfriend in high school. Thus, most of our explorations are first time experiences for both of us.

Like I said, we enjoy seeking out ways to expand our horizons and the situation I'm about to describe started out as one of these events. Sarah and I had recently been to one of those erotic stores and purchased some clothing for her that I had her wear around the house for fun. Her outfit included a 12" fake leather miniskirt and a sheer pullover top that I had her wear without a bra so that her small nipples showed through the fabric. To finish off the look, she had 4" pink platform shoes that raised her and accented her taut butt.

For the next several weeks, on at least one day I would have her wear the outfit in the evening around the house. She would parade around and tease me finding reasons to walk back and forth and bend over until I couldn't take it anymore. As I undressed her and ravished her body I always found that she was turned on and very excited too.

One Friday night in early May when Sarah was wearing the outfit we were in an especially playful and antsy mood and I convinced her, with little effort, that we should drive around the city and see what was going on. While the idea excited her she quickly informed me not to get any ideas about going in anywhere because she was not about to be seen in public in the slutty clothing. I assured her she was safe and so at around 10:00 PM we poured ourselves two glasses of wine in plastic tumblers and set out in her Lexus SUV.

Of course, I had to play some games like driving next to trucks and turning on the interior lights at stoplights pretending to be looking for something. She took it in good spirits and we were thoroughly enjoying our little game when an idea flashed through me head. I guided the car towards the south end of downtown where the flash of the city gave way to a more industrial and seedier feel. There, I knew, were several streets that were notorious for dive bars, run down motels and streetwalking prostitutes.

Sarah and I were bantering back and forth so much that she didn't catch on to my intent until we were already in the area. When she understood where we were, she just gave me one of her withering stares then rolled her eyes without saying anything. We cruised back and forth with the windows down just getting the feel of the street and talking about the sights and characters we came across. After several circuits, we got a sense of the flow of things, such as spotting men on the prowl and how the street corners used by the prostitutes were determined by the proximity to the sleazy motels. There were also the run down bars but these seemed to operate separately from the sexual aspect of the area.

During one long red light, we watched a young and attractive prostitute at close distance talk to a man in a late model Explorer. It was apparent that they had successfully concluded negotiations when she opened the door and climbed into the vehicle. Sarah was very quiet watching this scene unfold and when the young lady entered I saw her chest rise with an intake of breath and I swear her nipples also hardened.

"Did watching that excite you?" I asked bluntly.

"It hit me when she got in his car that she is going to have sex with a complete stranger." Sarah replied while looking at me with a confused expression.

We drove around for several more minutes in silence watching more of the erotic scene play out around us. My thoughts were racing and I was about to explode from sexual tension.

"Sarah, I want to pick you up." I blurted out as quickly as possible to overcome my nervousness.

"What do you mean?" She replied. By her look, I knew she understood full well what I meant but wanted me to describe it to her.

"I want to drive up to you on the street corner and pick you up like that man picked up that girl." I explained.

"Chris, we can't do that. What if someone sees me like this that knows us?" She asked. But, knowing her as I did, I knew she really wanted to be convinced it was okay.

"It will go quickly. No one will see us. I'll drop you off on the side street and you can walk to the corner and I will be there when you get there." I spat out quickly.

Sarah never responded and just leaned back into the seat back and stared straight ahead. I turned off the main street sharply and took several side streets to get into a position where Sarah had only to walk about fifty yards to reach a street corner that was currently deserted.

Without saying a word she opened the door and stepped out. I watched her incredible ass in the tiny mini move down the sidewalk towards the corner before doing a U-turn and taking the street I knew would lead me down the street where she would be standing. I wanted to pull-up so that she could lean in the passenger window while we negotiated like the young woman we watched had done.

It could not have been two minutes from the time I dropped her off until I was approaching the corner where she would be standing. As I drove up, I was stunned to see a car stopped at the curb next to her with another car waiting twenty yards behind hoping, I assumed, that a deal would not be made and he would have a chance.

My wife was standing far back from the car but I could see that a conversation was taking place. It was easily two or three minutes before that car finally moved away and the car in front of me pulled up next to her. This car was fairly run down and from what I could tell was driven by an older man with a beard. This conversation went on even longer and I noticed that Sarah was not standing as far back as she had with the first car. Finally, the car in front eased forward and I pulled up quickly next to Sarah and rolled down the passenger window.

"Hey baby, are you available?" I asked with my cock almost bursting in my pants.

"What are you looking for?" she replied in a manner that belied her innocence.

"How about a suck and a fuck?" I answered crudely.

Sarah was now leaning into the window when she responded, "I can do that sweetie but its going to cost you $300."

"Okay." I answered. I thought about more verbal jousting but I wanted her so badly at that point I cut it off.

Sarah climbed into the car with a half smile staying in character as I gunned the engine and drove swiftly to the closest motel I could find. It was pretty run down with a cashiers window instead of a lobby and, with my hands shaking, I used my credit card to get a room. Sarah was quiet as I pulled the SUV in front of the first floor room and together we exited the vehicle and went inside. She had to notice my hands trembling as I inserted the key and opened the door.

Once inside any pretense of character disappeared and our hands flew trying to take each other clothes off before collapsing naked on the bed in a deep kiss.

"Don't say a word, just do it." Sarah demanded as we broke the kiss.

My cock felt two inches longer than normal as I drove it deeply inside her soaking wet opening. On about the tenth stroke her body got rigid and she screamed in passion in full orgasm while I felt her pussy spasm around my cock. I lasted only moments longer before I exploded inside her and felt my entire life energy exit my body through my cock and enter her.

We lay there entwined for ten minutes panting, fondling and kissing before I felt her hips move and we began a slower lover's coupling. I was kissing her, sucking her nipples, ear lobes and neck as we moved together. Our passions were rising when suddenly there were voices on the walkway outside the room.

"Can I have one of those cigarettes honey?" A female voice said.

There was no response but a male voice said. "How much more if we add anal to the hour?"

"Fifty dollars more sweetie. You want to do that?" The female voice questioned.

"Yeah, I do." The unseen man replied.

The bed in our small room was only a couple feet from the window and we realized that the prostitute and her customer must be standing right outside smoking before they began their time.

"Oh, baby. How much more do I have to pay to get your ass?" I asked Sarah dropping back into character.

"Its one hundred dollars honey." Sarah said trying to use a street sound similar to the woman outside.

We never got to the anal sex. I started fucking her harder, aroused by the talk outside and the situation, and I soon started cumming but was able to hold on just long enough for Sarah to join as well.

We dressed quickly after that and got in the car and headed towards home but at every traffic light along the way we would kiss and fondle each other preparing for a long night of love making. Once home we rushed to bed and attacked each other all over again until we both fell asleep completely exhausted.

We talked about that evening the next day and agreed it had been intensely arousing for both of us. I asked Sarah what the men in the cars in front of me had asked and she said that were very bold and direct asking her the price for blow jobs and intercourse. After some prodding, she admitted that it had been something of a turn on to be looked at as a sex object and to be blatantly and openly desired by men in that situation.

Unfortunately, shortly thereafter, the summer became a busy time for both of us and our sex life definitely took a hit especially, the time we used to have to explore our sexual fantasies and boundaries. The sex outfit disappeared from sight as we barely had time for normal love making once a week.

Finally, at the beginning of September, work began to ease up for both of us and we had more time to devote to each other. We were like newlyweds again spending every free moment in bed. It was also at that time that I ran across the slutty outfit in one of the dresser drawers. That was on a Wednesday and I didn't say a word but on the following Friday, I had it laid out on the bed where Sarah would find it when she got home from work.

God how I love my wife. She never said a word, just walked out to the living room dressed in the outfit with just a bit too much make up and lipstick on. We started drinking wine and soon we were feeling no pain having downed a bottle and a half.

I had her in my arms and was nibbling on her ear when I said "Sarah, I want you to be a hooker for me again."

Her body shivered momentarily and she replied "You want to pick me up off the street and take me to a cheap motel?"

I took her hand and put it on my hard cock straining through my pants and asked her, "What does this say?"

Thirty minutes later we were driving in the same part of town checking out the same scene that we had fours months before. Nothing really had changed that we could tell. There were the same corners being worked, the same motels and the same seedy feel to the streets. This time, we picked one of the more sleazy motels and got a room beforehand. I gave the key card to Sarah telling her with a smile that it was her business address for the evening.

The corner we picked was about two hundred yards diagonal to the motel across a four lane road. We pulled down a side street from the corner and started making out. It almost got so carried away that we were ready to just return to the motel but with a last gasp effort I forced us break our embrace to allow Sarah to go to her spot. Before she got out of the car, I reached under her skirt and pulled her tiny thong down her perfect legs which she accepted without protest. My luscious wife was now about to go out onto a public street in a short mini with no panties, a sheer pull over blouse with no bra and 4" shoes for the second time. She looked like the definition of sex with her long slender legs emerging from the brief skirt and her nipples straining at the thin material of her top. She didn't say a word, just gave me one last deep kiss before opening the door and stepping out.

I watched her walk towards the corner and when she was in good light I started the car and began moving towards the road to pick her up. Several turns later I was sitting on a narrow and dark side street where a right turn and about one hundred yards separated me from my wife. I was about to make the turn when I noticed that there was already a car pulling up next to her on the corner. It was like flies to honey. The horny men, looking for women on the street, must have been able to sense her beauty and freshness from the others and moved quickly to the opportunity.

For some reason that I can't explain, I decided to watch her for a while. I knew I would pay dearly for this later but there was something so erotic about watching her as the focus of other men's desire that I couldn't help myself. It wasn't like she didn't attract attention in real life. But, in those cases which were frequent, she was treated with the respect and dignity.

The car that had pulled up stayed there for a minute with her maintaining ten foot separation before it finally moved away. I noticed her looking up and down the street searching for signs of our car but another car quickly pulled over. This car eventually moved on as well and I saw this same scene play out multiple times as I watched for fifteen minutes.

Sarah continued to stay back from the curb hesitant without sight of our vehicle. As another car got frustrated and left, I saw two hookers walking down the street from the other direction. Rather than risk any kind of confrontation, I decided that it was time to collect Sarah and take her to the motel. I moved out onto the larger street and reached Sarah at the same time the two hookers arrived.

Sarah had seen me approaching and was near the curb when I pulled up. Despite my lateness and the hookers now only several yards away, she stayed in character and we had a negotiation through the open passenger window. In the background, I could hear the hookers, one white blonde and one black, making scathing comments about Sarah.

"Who the fuck is this bitch?" One said. By the sound of her voice I sensed it was the black woman.

"She standing there with her pussy hanging out on our street." The other quickly replied.

Sarah was getting tense from the discussion but I purposely made her continue the negotiation before we finally settled on $200 for an hour. The hookers continued to talk as Sarah opened the door to get inside.

"Bitch, what the fuck are you doing here? You gonna get your ass kicked for selling that pussy on this street." The black woman yelled in a threatening manner.

Sarah slammed the door behind her and we drove the short way to the sleazy motel. We pulled up in front of the room at the far end of the building and went inside. My cock was aching inside my pants while Sarah stayed in character and moved around the room acting like she was getting her bearings. I actually positioned myself to try and steal glimpses of her pussy from beneath the short skirt.

Sarah saw what I was trying to do and would move away to thwart my looks. With some frustration, I said to her "Baby, I want you to do a striptease for me."

"It's your money." she replied nonchalantly.

I sat on the end of the bed and Sarah stood several feet in front of me and started moving her body to a rhythm only she could hear. She began running her hands over her breasts and abdomen and down her thighs causing her nipples to visibly harden through the thin top. Sarah stepped forward and ran her hands over my head and neck and then unbuttoned my shirt half-way down before stepping back again. She then lifted her top up causing her beautiful breasts to spill out with her small nipples clearly aroused.

At that moment the door suddenly crashed open and there in the opening stood three black men. As I leapt up Sarah screamed, pulled her top down and stepped quickly towards the bathroom. Unfortunately, neither of us moved fast enough. One of the men hit me on the side of the head causing me to fall over the bed and into the small area next to the wall. When I got back to my knees one of the other men had an arm around Sarah's waist and had her hair in his other hand causing her head to tilt backwards.

The black man that had struck me acted as the leader. He appeared younger than us possibly in his mid-20s and was around 6 feet tall lean but with a certain raw power. His head was shaved and he had a scraggly goatee and tattoos appearing from beneath his shirt sleeves and running down his arms to his wrists. When he spoke you could see his mouth was full of dingy and crooked teeth with one of the front badly chipped. The most striking thing about his appearance was a scar that ran from high on his check to near his ear and looked like the remnant of some old battle. He stepped towards Sarah with a knife in his hand and yelled at her. "Who the fuck you think you are working my street? You think you can bring that pussy here and take my money? "

Sarah's eyes grew large looking at the knife and I said quickly, "She is my wife. We are just playing a game."

"Bullshit asshole my girls saw her selling that pussy on the street." He immediately shot back.

"No it's true. We can prove it. Let us show you our ID." Sarah countered. Thinking fast despite the situation.

With that, the leader's demeanor calmed somewhat. I think he could tell that Sarah did not have the roughness of a streetwalker and that something strange indeed was happening.

"Show me the ID motherfucker." He shot out quickly.

I pulled my billfold from my back pocket and got my drivers license out while the man holding Sarah allowed her to pick up her small handbag from the table and do the same. We handed the cards to the leader and he took them and looked them over for several seconds before turning back. Sarah was very nervous and was using her hands to pull down the edges of her skirt, which only seemed to attract their stares.

"You two are some sick motherfuckers." He said with a strange smile.

"We are just playing a game." Sarah replied meekly incorrectly assuming that he was seeking any kind of reply.

"Well baby here's the problem. This how I make my money. The way I see it you cost me some fucking money. My girls tell me you were turning away all these cars wanting your pussy. Course now I know why but it don't matter. Those are my customers and if they can't get what they want they go somewhere else." He said with a thick accent while staring straight at her.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Game Gone Wrong

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds