• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Susan's First Invitation

Susan's First Invitation

Susan was extremely apprehensive about her first week of work at the club, so apprehensive that she threw up before her first set. But Justine had seen it all before, and was incredibly supportive. Justine became her mentor, smoothed through Susan's rough spots, and gave her time and instruction. Justine, experienced beyond her years, had seen immediately that Susan had the potential to become one of their premier dancers, most popular acts, and largest earners. Justine did everything she could to help Susan build upon her stunning good looks, experience as a dancer and cheerleader, and natural talents and enthusiasm to become an accomplished exotic dancer.

Susan took to it like the proverbial duck to water.

She was stunned to discover how popular she was with the men, how appreciative they were of her dances, how they openly admired her, and showered her with money. Susan and Justine together rapidly realized that when Susan mounted the stage dressed as a soccer mother MILF, or conservative businesswomen, that the men just went wild. Her disrobing to reveal sexy, lacy lingerie underneath her modest mother-next-door or professional business suit practically caused a riot.

By the end of the first night, Susan was hooked on the applause and undivided attention that she was rewarded with when she mounted the stage. When she got dressed and entered the club's floor, men were falling over themselves for her to sit with them, and purchased hideously overpriced watered-down drinks with reckless abandon. It was mere minutes before the first group of men asked her for their own table dance in a private room. Admittance to the rear of the club was expensive indeed, but the men simply reached for their wallets, never taking their eyes off Susan.

Susan was hypnotized at the lust and hunger in their eyes as she gyrated across the table, mere inches from them. And with some more negotiation and transfer of funds, she performed her first lap dance.

Susan remembered the thrill that raced like an electronic shock through her body as she realized, I just made that stud come, and all I did was rub my ass against his cock!

Her first week she never progressed beyond table dances and lap dances, and when she got home and added up with Mike how much she had made, they were stunned. In a twinkling, their financial distress had been alleviated.

And Susan could thruthfully relate to her husband, "And all I did was dance."

Susan thought to herself, And rub my body against horny men.

Susan loved the schedule, she was able to spend most of the next week at home with her husband and family, but she couldn't wait to get back to the club next Thursday night.

It was that very night that Susan took her next big step.

The young, attractive, innocent looking brunette approached Susan after a long set. A more innocent, sweet young lady you would be hard pressed to find. She had big, round fawn eyes and was dressed conservatively, without revealing much leg or cleavage. The young brunette looked as if she had just stepped out of Sunday school.

The young wife stared over one of the club's ridiculously priced drinks, and openly propositioned Susan.

Specifically, it was her husband's birthday, and she asked Susan to entertain them in one of the club's private rooms. Reaching forward, she stroked the palm of Susan's hands, "You have beautiful hands. My husband thinks so too. I would love to see your gorgeous nails wrapped around my husband's birthday cock."

Susan was stunned, Finally it's going to happen. I would never have expected this girl to be the one.

Susan didn't hesitate, she named what she considered a hiedeously ridiculous price for the room and her time. The innocent in appearance only brunette didn't even blink. She promptly paid cash for an hour's use of the special room, with a 'special bonus' for Susan's time.

Susan licked her lips, I'm going to stroke and suck her husband's balls dry in front of his wife. This is so hot. I hope she joins in. She is gorgeous.

The wife and Susan locked eyes. Susan wondered, I really want to see what she's wearing underneath that conservative dress.

Susan transferred the payment to the club, pocketed the generous tip, and picked up the key to her assigned room. A few moments later, the couple appeared at the special lounge, and Susan was introduced to the brunette's husband, a nice, physically fit, clean-cut looking young man with short military hair. Susan explained that the house rules were that they each had to buy a drink in the lounge, and while they drank them, Susan did a short private dance for them, shd unbuttoned the top of her dress, revealing her generous breasts encompassed in a lacy bright red bra, then reaching inside she slipped the straps off her shoulders, reached her arms behind her back, undid the brassiere clasp, and removed her bra, barely exposing her bare breasts underneath her dress. The husband and wife glanced at each other and downed their respective drinks together. Susan took them both by their hands and led them to her back room, with not another moment wasted.

While the wife watched, Susan slowly and carefully stripped the clothes away from her man. As she removed his trousers, she was surprised to discover that he was exceptionally well endowed. Susan peeled away his boxers to reveal a massive cock, thick and heavy, blood swollen with prominent bulging veins running up and down the circumference of a stunningly powerful circumcised cock.

Susan wondered, How can this petite, sweet little brunette handle this monster?

The wife thought, She is so hot. This is so hot! I want that blonde's tongue between my legs. I really want her. I'm already wet.

Susan assisted him as he lay down on the table, and she smiled as he reached underneath her dress and helped himself to a huge feel of her breasts as she did so. Susan felt her nipples begin to harden as his obviously experienced hands kneaded the firm rounded flesh of her breasts underneath her garment.

Susan was impressed and horny, What would this big cock feel like buried between my legs? I want him inside me. I really want him.

Susan smiled at the wife, "Could I remove your blouse and bra, honey, so that he can rest his head on your breasts while I work on him?"

The pretty brunette smiled at her, "Certainly, I'm sure he would enjoy that."

Susan stepped up to the wife and locked her gaze with the wife's soft brown deer eyes as her hands deftly unbuttoned the conservative dress and peeled it away from her mid-section. Susan was not particularly surprised to discover that the wife wore an extremely sexy lace half brassiere which barely covered her nipples, displaying her breasts rather than holding them.

Susan mentally grinned to herself, Just what I expected!

Susan wrapped her arms around the young wife and undid the clasp of the bra, taking her time to fondle the wife's tender soft flesh while she rolled the bra off her breasts, revealing a pair of very firm, prominent, perfectly tear-drop shaped orbs with prominent deep red aureolas and long, hard, thick nipples.

Susan thought, I really want to suck these tits. I want to own these tits.

Instead, she told the wife, "You are beautiful, you have such beautiful breasts. I'll bet your husband loves them."

Susan couldn't resist and leaned forward to kiss each of the wife's nipples lightly, then guided her husband's head between his wife's breasts.

Once he was settled into position, Susan looked both of them in their eyes, and slowly removed her own dress, exposing her full breasts entirely to their view. She dropped the dress to her waist where it was held by a tightly-fitted belt, and without further ado she was naked above the waist for the couple.

Susan thought to herself, That got them. They're mine now.

Susan slipped in between his legs and spread a white cotton towel over his muscular abdomen and chest.

Susan looked at the brunette, "Does your husband like it dry or wet?"

The wife smiled back, "Why don't you just use your hands, that way it will be more intimate for him as he feels your fingers right on his cock."

Susan winked at the wife, lightly grasped him, encircled the heavy mass of meat with her fingers, and gave the first stroke with her right hand, a long, slow, light stroke.

Susan relished, My first strange cock. It feels so big, so hard in my hand.

She was in no hurry, she didn't have another dance for almost ninety minutes and she wanted to enjoy making this big cock come. Susan began to slowly stroke him, using long, slow, soft strokes with just the hint of a twist, drawing his cock up and away from his body with each long stroke. He thrust his hips up slightly and groaned quietly, settling his head deep into his wife's cleavage.

Susan whispered to him, "Do you like your wife's birthday present?"

He replied, "Oh, yes, you're so hot, I want to suck your tits."

Susan continued, "I'll bet you'd like to fuck me. Did you like to see my body exposed to you on the stage?"

He gasped, "Oh, yes, you're gorgeous."

Susan kept working him, marvelling as his rigid cock slowly darkened as even more blood flowed into its veins to swell its size. The wife watched intently, and her nipples were also rock hard, it was obvious that she was becoming as aroused as her husband was.

Susan couldn't resist asking, "Can I do some anal play with him?"

The pretty brunette responded, "Anything you want to do to make that big cock of his explode, my dear."

Susan smiled at her, placed her left index finger sensuously into her mouth and moistened it, then gently and slowly inserted it into his asshole. He thrust his hips up a bit more and pushed back against his wife, groaning a bit louder this time. His asshole opened up easily and accepted Susan's finger without conflict.

Susan realized, That innocent little wife had doubtless done this exact same thing to him many times before. His ass took my finger so easily.

Susan asked, "Does your wife fuck your ass like this?

He surged against her hands, "Oh, yes, she like anal play. She like to stick her finger up my ass."

Susan continued, "So do I."

Susan suspected that he recieved a lot of handjobs, as such a hard cock would be difficult to handle every night. Susan felt herself getting wet as she wondered what it would be like to be stretched by such a monster.

She asked the wife this exact question, and the innocent little brunette smiled at her and licked her lips and responded, "Honey, his monster cock will fill spots in your pussy that you never knew existed before."

Susan smiled at the wife and she smiled back and winked at Susan. Susan also began to suspect that this couple was a little more sexually experienced than the wife's innocent looks, conservative dress and doe eyes suggested.

Susan began to speed up her strokes, holding his cock more firmly as she did so. She discovered that her fist barely encircled his huge penis at full arousal. As Susan began to stroke with a determination she massaged her finger gently into his anus, pressing directly against his postrate gland. As Susan worked him his wife began to talk very dirty, in a soft, sexy, sensual voice that began to turn Susan on as much as her husband's well-endowed cock.

The wife asked, "Honey, do you like your Happy Birthday job handjob?"

He gasped, "Oh, yes."

Susan picked up the dialogue, "Would you like me to wrap my pussy around your hard cock?"

He arched against her hands, "Oh, I would love that."

Susan giggled, "Have you ever fucked MILF pussy before?"

He grunted, "No, never."

Susan asked, looking at his wife the whole time, "Would you like to fuck my MILF pussy?"

He gasped, "I would. I want to."

Susan knew that her own nipples were also rock hard, and that the pretty little wife had her eyes locked right on them as she spoke to her husband. Her nipples were also sticking straight out.

Susan was firmly in control, "And how about you, little wife, do you want to fuck my MILF body?"

The brunette was totally into the scene, "I do, both of us want to fuck you. Badly."

Susan suspected that he was starting to get close, although she had never worked him before, all the signs were there, his eyes were shut, his hips were arching, he was groaning, and both his cock and balls were rock hard.

The wife apparently also knew this, for she told Susan, "Honey, work him hard, he's real close, make my man come real hard for you. Give him his Happy Birthday cum shot."

Susan didn't need to be told twice and started speeding up her strokes, turning them into thrusts, at the same time leaning forward and pressing her rigid nipple against the end of his penis.

He arched up against Susan and nearly screamed, "OH YES" and he began tensing.

Susan used the free fingers of her left hand to cup his balls, which were beginning to become rock hard and tighten up.

The wife called out, "His balls are drawing up, he's real close, stroke him, make my man cum all over your hot tits. Give him his happy birthday happy ending."

Susan yanked desperately on his cock and fucked him with her finger, bent over so that her tit was rubbing against the head of his penis. Suddenly with a great groan he arched his back and dug his heels into the mattress and Susan knew that she had him.

The wife sighed, quietly, "Oh yes, oh yes, happy birthday, happy birthday."

Susan echoed, "Come on, stud, give me your happy birthday cum."

Her husband's huge cock ejaculated, shooting long, thick streams of creamy white cum all over Susan's breast and nipple and hand. Susan could feel his spinchter tightening around her index finger as he shot all over her. The wife's eyes were glistening with undisguised lust as her man continued to spurt powerful shots.

The wife giggled, "Oh, yeah, baby, show Susan how much your hot cock can cum. Show Susan how much of a stud you are."

Susan joined in as he began to finish, "One more shot, stud, give us girls one more cum shot."

The husband groaned loudly but one more last spurt dribbled out of his cock, and then he slowly sagged against his wife's breasts, breathing heavily. Susan gently withdrew her finger from his anus and relaxed her fingers from around his expended cock.

Susan and the wife giggled as Susan cleaned up his cock and her breast with the dry part of the towel. Susan bent over to kiss them both passionately, the wife said "Thank you" while her husband gasped for breath. Susan left the room, pulling her dress back up over her breasts.

Susan thought to herself, I hope that's not the last I'm seeing of this couple tonight. His cock was incredible. It NEEDS to fuck me. I'm not done with 'Happy Birthday' yet."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Susan's First Invitation

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds