• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Impulsive Ingrid

Impulsive Ingrid

12

Both before Ingrid Jamison entered the workforce, and at several different points during her still emerging career, she took a number of personality tests. Some were supposedly to tell her what jobs that she was best suited for, others to determine what personality traits that she had that were desirable, or that she needed to improve. She constantly scored well when it came to decisiveness, sense of justice, and punctuality. She also unfailingly was counseled that she was too impetuous, stubborn, and emotional. She didn't agree with a number of the negative assessments - maybe indicating that in fact she was "stubborn" - and blew them off. While the results of these tests likely did prevent her from getting two or three jobs, she ended up in a profession that suited her just fine.

One quality that Ingrid may have lacked was intuitiveness. This bit her in the ass during her first marriage. Her husband John turned out to be a philanderer, and apparently pulled the wool over her eyes for at least two years. Even though she initiated it, she was emotionally distraught by her subsequent divorce, and ended up pissed that she didn't receive any consideration for his cheating. She always regretted that she never ended up getting suitable revenge on that asshole.

Ingrid was fortunate to meet someone who had a similar situation to hers, who was understanding, and who she also was greatly physically attracted to. His name is Ben. Ben is smart, energetic, kind, and a great lover. During their first sexual encounter about a month after they first met, with tit play, tongue and finger action, and a very energetic cock, he brought her to four orgasms - she had never had multiple orgasms in the same session before. Since he had every quality that Ingrid found desirable in a man, despite her bad first experience she wanted to marry him after knowing him for only about four months.

Ben alleged that he been burned in his first marriage as badly as Ingrid had - although he no longer appeared to be preoccupied with a need for revenge on his ex - and had patience and contemplativeness as significant personality traits. Therefore he slowed her impetuousness down, and it was a full year after they had been dating before he asked her to marry him. He was twenty nine and she was thirty when they got married. He had intended to give her a thirtieth birthday party but wedding plans got in the way and it spoiled what was to be a surprise. Ingrid did throw a nice - though not surprise - bash for Ben when he turned thirty ten months after she did.

Ben and Ingrid had two kids within four years after they tied the knot, a boy and a girl, and the kids are the apples of their eyes. Ingrid sees her personality reflected in her son - which sometimes bugs the hell out of her, but other times makes her laugh - while her daughter has much more of Ben's personality. Both kids look like a perfect blend of Ingrid's and Ben's appearances.

Ingrid and Ben have a fair number of good friends in their suburban single family dwelling neighborhood, and their best friends, Bill and Pamela, were just one street down in. Bill is four days older than Ingrid is, and Pamela in a couple of months younger than Ben. Bill's and Pam's kids are almost the same age as Ingrid's and Ben's kids too, and the couples hit it off as soon as they met and became the best of friends about a year after Ingrid and Ben got married, and remained so for most of the nine years since then.

The couples sometimes laughed that Bill should be married to Ingrid and Pamela to Ben because of their personalities. Bill is as impulsive, impatient, and rash as Ingrid is, while Pamela is as stabilizing a force in their marriage as Ben is in his. In actuality because of their respective personalities to rational outsiders it would appear that it probably would be a disaster if they switched spouses - something that there is no indication that at least Ben, Pamela and Ingrid have ever actually considered even in jest, although Bill sometimes does seem to be a little too "appreciative" of - or at least "conscious" of - Ingrid's D cup rack.

It was getting close to Bill's and Ingrid's respective fortieth birthdays. At one point the four of them considered going on a cruise, or something like that, together to celebrate. Their schedules simply didn't work, however. Therefore Ben and Ingrid made tentative arrangements to take a four day trip, sans kids, about two weeks after her birthday, and Bill and Pam seemed to be set on taking a week-long trip - also without kids - about a month after Bill's actual birthday.

**********************

Much to Ingrid's surprise, the normally punctual Ben didn't get home at his normal time after work one Wednesday evening. Ingrid called his iPhone with no answer, also unusual. Ingrid then called Bill and Pam's house to see if Ben's best buddy Bill might know where he was. Bill answered.

"Hi, Bill - how's it hanging?" Ingrid chuckled when he answered.

"Really low - I have to worry about getting it wet when I stand at a urinal," he snickered in return.

"You're the biggest bull-shitter I've ever met; I don't know how Pam puts up with you," she replied, this time actually laughing.

"You're not the only person with that question," he laughed back.

"Listen, Bill, the reason for my call is that I can't get ahold of Ben and he's a half hour late. You haven't heard about any traffic jams, have you?"

"No, as a matter of fact, as you know, I take almost the same route home that he does for three quarters of our commutes, and the traffic was unusually light and free flowing today. It's strange, but I was about to call you to see if Pam is there because she was supposed to be home forty five minutes ago."

"Maybe they're having an illicit affair," Ingrid giggled.

"There's one way to find out," he chortled. "All four of us have iPhones with locator apps so we can check where their phones are."

Actually, he was right. It was a feature that Ingrid had only used once before about nine months earlier, and she had forgotten about it. "Are you so paranoid that you check up on Pam all the time?" Ingrid giggled.

"Hell no - I've never actually used it, but I know that I can figure it out. Just for fun why don't we both do that and call each other once we do," Bill suggested.

"Suits me," Ingrid replied, and then hung up. She was surprised at how easy it was to use the app - she had remembered it being more complicated. When using the app, Ingrid got a gray dot - indicating the last location that Ben's iPhone had been before being turned off - on the map illustrated on the screen of her iPhone. The gray dot was near the intersection of Grand and 55th, a location that Ingrid wasn't familiar with but knew was roughly about halfway between Ben's office and home. She called Bill back.

"Hey dude," she greeted him as soon as he picked up on the second ring," I know where his phone was turned off."

"How do you know that it's off?" he asked.

"Because the location dot on the map is gray. If it was green it would be on," she replied, feeling like a real techie.

"OK - let's see; I'm having a little trouble - let me put the land line phone down a second," he responded. About a minute later he came back on. "Eureka - I've got a gray dot too - around Grand and 54th, a location about a mile from Pam's office."

That was an "Oh Shit" moment for Ingrid. She was silent long enough that Bill said "Are you still there Ingrid?"

"Yes...yes I am Bill. Ben's phone was last turned off at 55th and Grand," she snarled as much as said.

Now it was Bill's turn to be silent. "What the fuck?" were his first words.

"If those bastards are cheating on us there will be hell to pay," Ingrid almost screamed into the phone.

"You got that right," he roared back. "We can't let on to them about our suspicions until we investigate this further, though," he said with a rare display of patience - or was it just intelligence. "I'm afraid that we'll find out that it is what it seems, though," he continued.

"Let's each do a little research. I'll try and find out what's near 54th and 55th on Grand, and check for any unusual expenditures. You look for unusual payouts too, and see if you can talk to some people at Pam's office - I know that they always work late there - and see if you can find out when she left work," Ingrid impulsively spat out.

"Gotcha," Bill retorted then hung up.

Ingrid immediately did a Google maps search to see if she could locate any interesting buildings near 55th and Grand. After about ten minutes of searching, she located one - a Hilton Hotel at 5459 Grand. Just then the kids came barging into the den with a minor crisis, so she made sure to turn off the computer and then tended to them. She would have been seething and unable to actual normal around Ben when he got home if she hadn't been distracted by the kids.

After Ingrid dealt with the crisis she made dinner - even though it was Ben's night to cook - and tried the best that she could to calm down. She actually was more interested in killing Ben than talking to him when he finally arrived seventy minutes late, but suppressing her impulsiveness and exercising the best self-control in a decade, she was able to pass her obvious angst off as problems dealing with the kids.

"Hey, Hon - I'm really sorry that I was late," were Ben's first words as he sheepishly came into the house through the garage. "Something smells good; I'll take over dinner for you the next three times you're up," he said, as he gave Ingrid a hug and peck on the cheek.

"Why so late?" she asked, trying to sound non-confrontational.

"The traffic was a bear - there was an accident, then I got a flat. My hands were greasy so I walked to a nearby fast food restaurant and washed them off so that I didn't track any grime into the car or house," he said.

"Obviously a lie," shot through Ingrid's mind, but she continued to suppress the impulse to blast him.

During dinner Ben could tell that Ingrid was upset, but when she explained to him the minor crisis with the kids, and lied that she was somewhat delayed and had to pick them up a little late, he bought it.

Ingrid went to bed early, complaining of a migraine - and she wasn't fibbing. The locator app information, the Hilton Hotel location, and his lies had actually given her a mild one - which she fortunately took medication for to cut off before it became debilitating. The mediation also helped her sleep - and she needed help with that.

Fortunately, Ingrid was able to act basically normally the next morning. After Ben left for work, while she was driving the kids to school, she called into work for half a day's vacation. Then she returned home after dropping the kids off.

Ben took care of most of the finances, but Ingrid thought that she knew where he kept the bills, and information about financial web sites that he logged onto, and the passwords for them. She located what she needed without much trouble - it wasn't under lock and key.

Ingrid didn't notice anything suspicious on their two main credit card statements or in their checkbook register. However, there was an American Express card that only Ben usually used. She checked the last few statements for that and did locate some unusual expenditures for wine and flowers, and one for - the Hilton Hotel. The one for the Hilton seemed high for a one night - or more likely afternoon - delight, but then again she didn't know what the rooms there cost. She went on-line and saw a charge posted yesterday also for a Hilton Hotel. She called the phone number on the on-line statement and was able to ultimately confirm that the charge was for the Hilton at 5459 Grand in their fair city.

Ingrid then looked for Ben's personal cellphone bill. While the individual calls weren't listed on it, it gave the website where they could be found. She found Ben's password for that website, logged on, and found at least two dozen calls to Pam's cellphone over the last two months, a couple late at night or early in the morning.

Ingrid was livid. She printed out or copied the information that she needed, then found Bill's cellphone number in Ben's papers, one that she didn't have programmed into her iPhone.

Bill answered right away. "What did you find out?" Ingrid blurted out.

"It looks suspicious. There is an old credit card charge for a Hilton Hotel that I didn't know anything about, and a couple of other ones that I don't recognize. When I called Pam's office yesterday, one of her co-workers was there and said that Pam had left about two p.m., and when she got home she lied about heavy traffic and an accident," he gruffly replied.

Then Ingrid told him what she had found.

"They're fucking us over, the cheating bastards," he yelled.

"Let's figure out what we're going to do," Ingrid retorted in a low angry voice. "And I want to do a little more investigating."

Ingrid and Bill left it that they would meet on Saturday morning while Ben and Pam had the kids at the indoor community swimming pool for lessons, and share any other information that they had.

On a hunch, when at her office Ingrid called Ben's just before noon. "He's gone out to lunch - you just missed him," his secretary sing-songed. "Should I tell Mr. Jamison that you called?" she asked.

"No, it's nothing important. I'll just see him tonight," Ingrid replied. She then called Pam's office and got the same information, and gave the same reply. "Too coincidental," she swore under her breath as she took off for the Hilton on Grand.

The Hilton was quite a distance from her office so Ingrid didn't think that she would beat them there, but by driving around the outdoor parking lot she saw both of their cars with their personalized license plates. Ingrid parked on the street two blocks away in a direction that Pam and Ben would not go when leaving the hotel. Ingrid got her camera and waited in a coffee shop across from the main hotel entrance, the door that they would have to exit to easily get to their cars.

A half hour later - must have been a "quickie" Ingrid thought - Ben and Pam walked out of the Hilton, bold as could be, laughing about something. Ingrid got some good pics, especially when Ben touched Pam's arm on several occasions as they sauntered toward their vehicles. They gave each other a peck on the lips as Ben opened the car door for Pam and waved at her as she drove away. Then he got in his car and went in the direction of his office, but stopped at a fast food drive-through while still within the range of Ingrid's sight. "Maybe Pam's pussy juice didn't fill him up" she grumbled to herself.

Saturday morning, both Bill and Ingrid insisted that Ben and Pam take the kids to the pool. They didn't fight it. Then Bill and Ingrid met at a coffee shop on the opposite side of town from the pool.

Both Bill and Ingrid were seething as they exchanged information. They were convinced that their spouses were cheating with each other - to Ingrid and Bill there was no other logical explanation.

"I need revenge," Ingrid snarled. "I didn't get it during my last marriage, but I will this time."

"Are you going to divorce him?" Bill asked her.

"It depends on how good my revenge is, and how Ben reacts to it; I would dump his ass immediately but for the kids. I may get past it if he pays the price sufficiently, but I'm afraid that Pam and I are through as friends. How about you, Bill?"

Instantly Bill impulsively boomed back "I feel exactly the same fucking way."

"Then what do we do for revenge?" Ingrid asked.

"Since I'm done with Ben as a friend and you with Pam, we're not going to be interacting as families again. What I recommend is that we have a sex session, tape it, and at the opportune time show it to them and demand further dispensation in addition to our revenge fuck."

"Fuck yeah," Ingrid replied in her usual impetuous rage.

"I have a good buddy who has a studio just a couple of miles away. I'm sure that he'll let me use it tomorrow, when he doesn't conduct any business," Bill grinned.

Ingrid got the studio location information from him and they agreed to meet at 2:00 p. m. on Sunday. Ben would be watching football, and Pam had talked about bringing the kids over to her sister's house for a visit, so it was likely not to raise suspicions.

Saturday night Ingrid developed another - this time completely fake - migraine. "Hon, I hope that you'll be OK next Saturday night," Ben said with concern. "Don't forget that we're going out to dinner with your parents, and we already have Mrs. Jensen down the street willing to let the kids stay overnight there."

"I'll be fine by next weekend, no worries," Ingrid responded, with the appropriate amount of angst to indicate a headache.

****************

When Sunday afternoon came around, Ingrid - though still angry - wasn't as sure about her revenge fuck as she had been the day before. However, upon checking Ben's cell phone call list again and seeing another call to Pam she belted down about six ounces of bourbon and stormed out of the house about 1:30 yelling to Ben that she had "Some shopping to do."

When Ingrid arrived at the studio, Bill - excited as a little kid at Christmas - was already there setting up a digital video camera. "Hi, sexy," he chirped, giving Ingrid a quick kiss on the lips." I hope that you're as excited as I am."

"Maybe 'excited' isn't the best word," Ingrid replied with an awkward look, "but it is going to happen. That bastard Ben will pay for his adultery," she sniped. She saw a bottle of liquid courage on a table. "Mind if I have a swig?" she asked.

"That's what it's there for," Bill chuckled as he continued to play with the camera.

Ingrid took three swigs of the booze before Bill was finished setting up, and that - combined with the six ounces that she had at home and her anger at Ben - had her ready for some big time revenge.

To Bill this was almost a dream come true. "I wouldn't mind Pam fucking around if I could tap this keg regularly," he thought to himself as he enthusiastically removed Ingrid's blouse and bra, exposing a pair of knockers that to him were unparalleled for a soon-to-be forty year old woman. With the camera rolling, Bill sucked on her deliciously elongated and chubby nipples while she undid his pants. Although Ingrid still had some minor uneasiness, she was smiling and hamming it up for the camera.

Once Bill pulled down Ingrid's shorts and panties and started finger fucking her pussy she started getting with the program for real, not just for show. When she pulled down Bill's shorts and boxers and exposed a nice looking and girthy cock she licked her lips.

Dropping to her knees, Ingrid looked straight into the camera and between sucks of Bill's cock mumbled "I hope that Pam sucks your dick as well as Bill's getting his cock sucked."

Shortly Ingrid had Bill groaning loudly and he made his own eye contact with the camera as he said "Thanks, Ben, for cheating and allowing me to get your lovely, smoking hot wife's pursed lips on my throbbing cock. Oh shit that feels good." Once Bill started feeling his balls bubbling he could no longer continue to fondle Ingrid's consummate tits and moaned "Oh, baby, I'm gonna cum. Don't let me waste one in your mouth - I need your pussy!"

Ingrid obliged by getting on her hands and knees on a pad on the studio floor and facing the camera. "I hope that you fucked Pam as well as Bill's going to fuck me, you shithead, Ben-AHHH," she mumbled, barely getting her words out before Bill's girthy cock penetrated her leaking pussy.

Bill seemed to be in hog heaven - no act - as he doggy-fucked Ingrid's snug pussy while simultaneously milking one of her floppy tits and fingering her asshole. Ingrid had no need for acting any more either as she pulsated her pussy as Bill energized it. Bill's eyes suddenly went wild, he grunted, and obviously shot his wad into Ingrid's invigorated cunt. Ingrid was disappointed that she didn't climax at the same time, but it still felt very, very nice, and she gave a great climax imitation.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Impulsive Ingrid

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds