• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Late Nights

Late Nights

"That was a long day I think to myself," as I walk up the steps to our apartment. I've been working a lot of late nights at work and it's been taking a toll on me. The only thing keeping me sane has been your love and support through it all. A smile spreads across my face at the thought of you on the other side of the door. Pops was right, I am a lucky guy.

I open the door to find you curled up on the couch with the TV only. I stand there for a minute, just watching you sleep. Your mouth slightly open with a slight smile on our full lips. Your body moves up and down with every slow breath. You are beautiful.

I come up to you on the couch and move a few strands of hair from your face and gently bring my lips to your forehead. You stir awake, opening your eyes slightly. With a deep inhale you say with a smile, "Hi, baby."

"Hey," I respond with a soft peck on your lips, "Sorry to keep you waiting again..."

"It's alright, baby. I know you've been working hard," yep, I'm a lucky man. I decide I need to make it up to you. I bring my strong arms under your body and lift you up in one quick move. A little startled you give a little gasp. "What are you doing!?"

"Shh... just relax," I tell you as I carry you into the bedroom. You nuzzle your face into the crook of my neck, breathing in my natural scent mixed with the cologne you insisted I wear. The sensation of your breath sends shivers up my neck. I lay you down on the bed and give you a deep, passionate kiss.

Our lips release and I look into your eyes and whisper, "God, I love you." All I get back is a cute little giggle and I can see a little hint of blushing on your cheeks. I give you another peck on the lips, but quickly move on. Kissing your cheeks. Nibble on your ears a bit. Down to your neck, where I spend a bit of time because I know it's one of your weak spots. This causes you to let out a little moan.

After a bit more teasing, I move down lift up your shirt, reach around your back and with one skilled hand unclasp your bra. I remove both, all the while still kiss you. I take in the view of your perfect breasts for a second before I take one in my mouth and begin suckling it with just the pressure I know you love. You let out another deep moan.

I continue my journey leaving you to pinch and play with your breasts on your own, still kissing down to your stomach. I reach your jeans. I quickly undo the button and zipper. Slowly, I pull your panties down along with your jeans as I continue to kiss my way down between your thighs.

I spread your legs open revealing what I was after. I breath in your intoxicating aroma. I get a little light-headed. I notice a fine coat of moisture built up around your delicate pussy lips. I gently kiss your inner thigh and you shudder as my exhale through my nose runs over your wet pussy. I can't hold back anymore and place my tongue flat against the bottom of your slit and slowly glide it up to the top, just barely brushing against your already swollen clit.

"Oh my God!" you gasp. With that cue I continue lapping up the sweet juices seeping from your vagina. I switch it up a bit and stick my tongue as deep into your hole as I can, twisting and turning it. Causing you to giggle and squirm with delight. I then insert my middle finger into your hot, wet hole and move my tongue to concentrate on your clit. I can feel your body tense up with pleasure and know that you are close. I insert my ring finger to assist the other and start stimulating your g-spot while still continuing my barrage on your clit.

"Oh my God. Oh my God. Keep going, baby," you say breathlessly, "I'm gonna to cum! Oooooooooooooohlsdfhos." You become incomprehensible as your body begins to spasm and and convulse in your first wave of orgasm. I continue to relentlesly work on your pussy as another wave of pleasure washes over your body.

I release mouth from your pussy and you come down from your orgasms. I am rock hard at this point and begin to undo the button and fly of my pants and release my big, throbbing cock. I see the look of lust and desire still in your eyes and give you a smirk. I don't bother with the rest of my clothes. I lean down to give you another deep passionate kiss. Letting you taste yourself on my mouth. As we are kissing, I guide my dick to your dripping, went slit.

You let out a little gasp as my big, hard cock slides effortlessly into your tight, wet vagina. I let out a slow, low growl into your ear as I take in the sensation of my throbbing dick slowly sliding in and out of your hot pussy. I continue my slow, methodical rhythm. I can sense your pleasure building up again and I pick up my speed. You vagina tightens around my dick as your body begins to shiver as another strong orgasm hits you. I continue pumping in and out of you, even as you come down.

Breathlessly, you manage to say, "Fuck me from behind, baby."

I slide my cock out of your pussy and flip you around onto your hands and knees with my strong hands and arms. I slide my dick into your waiting pussy. A little more forceful this time.

I start moving faster and harder. You are moaning and screaming with pleasure and I am now pounding your pussy, how I know you like it. In and out. Faster. Harder. Your pussy clenched around my cock. In. Out. In. Out. I grab a fistful of your long hair and you look back at me with lustful eyes, "Fuck yes, baby. Just. Like. That. Keep going! Yes! Yes! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

You let out moans and screams and you cum, not caring if the neighbors hear. This lasts for what seems like hours. The sounds of your ecstasy was enough to send me over the edge.

"Fuck, me too!" I grunt. You quickly pull yourself off my cock and quickly put my throbbing member into your mouth. You start to pump it with on hand, twirl your tongue around the head and suck it hard as your pull up. I don't know what or how you're doing it, but it feels so damn good. I can feel my balls tighten up. Finally, I release into your mouth. You continue to suck my big cock as spurt after spurt of cum shoots out. You look up at me with those big, sexy eyes and give me a smile as you swallow my cum.

"Good girl," I say looking into your eyes with a satisfied smile. I lean over and give you a deep passionate kiss, the taste of sex still on your lips.

We collapse on the bed together and you nuzzle yourself into my arms. As I start to drift off to sleep, I feel you give me a soft peck on the cheek, "I love you."

Yep, I'm a lucky man.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Late Nights

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 92 milliseconds