• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Perfect Day

A Perfect Day

12

Author's Note: Those of you who know my stories know I like involved plots and developed characters. That is not what this is. It's just a short, sweet moment in a D/d relationship. Hope you enjoy! - Carnal

*****

John stopped his SUV at the curb to pick up his 21-year old daughter Sara from her off-campus apartment early one summer afternoon. He'd planned for a whole week to rearrange his schedule at work to free up this time. His secretary at the law firm thought he had a "personal matter" to attend to; his wife thought he'd be at work all day. But he was here, for his clandestine meeting with their daughter.

He smiled when he saw her wave at him from the street. She looked adorable and sexy in a simple white dress.

"Hey," she said, when she hopped in.

"Hey, yourself."

They exchanged a quick, conspiratorial glance. John broke into big grin and briefly touched her knee before putting the car in gear in pulling out and towards the freeway. He gave her a tiny wink.

"How's the new place?"

Sara smiled at him and trailed her fingers across his shoulders.

"Perfect."

"Good. Nice that you're all settled in," he said. He kept one hand on her upper thigh as he drove.

"So how did the most important Senior Partner get away?" Sara asked.

John smiled. "A family matter."

"Oh," said Sara, and they both laughed.

"Classes going ok, hon?" John asked, as he stroked her skin and moved his hand slightly upwards on her thigh.

"Oh yeah . . . things are great." Sarah took his hand and interlaced her fingers with his.

"Mmmm," John made the slightest little moan. "I'm so glad you could make it, babe."

"So am I," she said, as she kissed his hand.

An hour or so later he pulled off a quiet country road onto a dirt path that took them further and further into a wooded landscape dotted with fields. Finally he parked. In the back of the SUV he'd brought a blanket and a little basket.

They held hands as they walked towards the meadow. She smiled at him and he squeezed her hand tighter. Sara looked down to see her nipples hardening and plainly showing through her thin dress. The stiff nubs were poking through the unbound gauzy material which flowed down to the middle of her thighs, making a nice little tent out of her dress. The warm summer air flowed up and around her naked body underneath. She could feel her juices flowing freely into her thighs. She stepped carefully through the tall grass dotted with pink and yellow flowers in her towering wedged heels. Her shaved and smoothly creamed and perfumed skin felt so lovely in the hot wind.

John looked wonderful in the soft blue linen shirt and jeans he'd brought to work with him that day. They had a whole afternoon in the special spot they'd found. It was a hidden meadow entirely surrounded by thick trees, some 50 miles from where they lived. No one ever came here. Miles away they saw a barn, but otherwise no dwellings or houses or cars could be seen or heard. Perhaps in the autumn or winter hunters might stop by, but otherwise it was completely separated from the rest of the world.

John reached over and rubbed her nipples lightly, smiling at her as he tweaked and teased them through the thin material. As soon as they could, they loved playing their little game.

"You want Daddy today, baby?"

Sara felt her clit stiffen and send intense throbs through her belly. It ached for his lips. She wanted to see him suck it today. She wanted to straddle him, look down, and watch his tongue lick her stiff aching clit while he gazed up at her, before she slid down onto his face, and then she wanted to come into his open mouth.

When they reached the clearing, John spread the thick soft blanket, and they opened the basket. They laughed and chatted over glasses of sparkling wine. John stuck his finger in his and fed some to Sara's lips. She sucked it off, licking her lips and his fingers, and then brought his hand down between her legs, under her dress. She held his eyes, smiling, as she dipped his warm fingers into her pussy. She was so wet. So open and hot and wet. She loved showing him. She loved making him feel what he did to her.

"Feel me, Daddy? Feel how wet you make me?"

She gasped. His slightest touch made her clit swell and twitch and ache and the wetness just flow unending out of her pussy. She made John feel that deep pool. She loved giving him a feel. It was so hot and so wet. She loved seeing his face. She loved seeing the delight in his eyes. She knew he was thinking of the moment he would slip inside her.

She brought his hand up and smiled as she licked, slowly, every last drop of her wetness from his fingers. He fed her own taste to her mouth.

"Ahh . . ." John sighed, as the blood rushed to his cock and he felt it swell uncomfortably in his tight jeans. He wanted her on her hands and knees today. He wanted her head down, on the blanket, with her gorgeous ass in the air, spreading her golden pussy nice and wide. He wanted to grab onto her fleshy ass, knead her cheeks and plunge his cock inside her hot, sweet cunt. Up close. Joined hips to ass, nice and deep into that wetness. Only then would he fuck her so nice and slow. He'd draw his cock out and push back in inch by inch.

They never ever got enough of fucking each other. They reveled in it. They loved their incestuous secret.

When Sara shaved and waxed every inch of her body that day, it was to please John.

When John slowly jerked his cock in the shower in the morning, he was thinking "I'm going to fuck Sara today."

After a while, they stood facing each other, and John pulled Sara's dress up and over her shoulders, gently untangling it from her curls, and tossing it aside as Sara kicked off her shoes. Even though the sun was warming her, goose pimples broke out all over her flesh.

John's hands slid down to her rib cage. Right at the juncture with her waist. He loved holding her like this as they smiled into each other's eyes. She was so beautiful. Her breasts were two perfect creamy mounds, full and soft, topped with areolas the shade of pink tulips. And the nipples. Jutting out hard, in a darker tint, about a quarter inch. Glancing down, he saw the beautiful curves of her wide hips spread out, framing her bare, shaved cleft. He could just see her clit and the lips spreading beneath and he couldn't stop his fingers from going there. He felt her, very gently spreading her wetness over her exterior folds, probing her lightly, and ever so slightly pushing upwards into her.

"You're nice and wet today, baby. Your pussy is nice and wet for Daddy."

Sara moaned a little and spread her legs wider for him.

"Oh that's nice. Good girl. You like being a good girl for Daddy, baby?"

John felt her clit twitch at his words and her pussy lips spread even further, involuntarily and automatically opening for him.

Sara unbuttoned his shirt, leaning over to kiss the thick brown hairs as she slowly exposed his chest. She loved his chest hair. She rubbed her cheeks against it loving the smell. She adored his body. Her lips pressed against him and he watched her kiss and lick her way down to his groin. Sara knew he was watching, and so she reached down and took his hand away from her pussy and brought it to her lips. Oh this was so bad, but she couldn't help it. She looked at his ring finger, his hand still shiny with her juices, and licked the wetness off his wedding ring as she gazed up at him.

"You're cheating, Daddy."

"Yes, baby, I know. I can't help it."

Sara slid upwards and they fell into a deep, passionate kiss, his hands in her hair, her arms circling his waist. His mouth opened hers and he tongued her as she pulled his shirt free and reached for his belt. She wanted him free of his clothes, right this minute. She wanted him totally naked, the only thing on his body his wedding ring. She fixated on it. The thought was so hot to her, so naughty.

John stepped out of his jeans, then his boxers, and Sara gasped and smiled when she saw his hard, curved, beautiful, precious cock. They held hands. Their nakedness felt so good. She felt like Eve in the Garden of Eden. They were naked and free, outside, as the warm sun poured down. John sunk his hands into her silky hair, crushing his lips against hers. Their lust was so beautiful, so perfect.

"You want to 69 with me, baby?"

Sara smiled and nodded.

"Come here, baby, get on Daddy's face. Get down here."

John lay on the blanket, his huge thighs spread wide displaying that incredible swollen cock, inviting, teasing and tempting her. His chest hair trailed off into his flat stomach, showing his pale skin above the thick forest of hair springing up between his legs. Sara could only think they were in paradise. The gentle breeze caressed their bodies. The smells of grass and flowers were like heaven. His massive, beautiful cock was just part of nature, his body part of the earth. John was holding his arms towards her, beckoning with his hands to get on top of him.

Sara straddled his shoulders, one knee on each side of him in the grass. Slowly, she lowered herself down onto his mouth as she heard him groan. She angled her body so her stiff, erect clit, dripping with her wetness, found his eager tongue. Oh she needed to feel that. John moaned as his tongue found and sucked her stiff little clit. He wanted to taste it as much as she wanted to feel his mouth envelop it. She slowly sunk her hips lower, widening her thighs, exposing as much of herself as she could, giving him her pussy, opening wide so he could have it all.

John was simply in heaven. Her slick, wet, tangy juices coated his face as he buried his mouth and tongue inside her. He made muffled moans and groans, his mouth full of her pussy. He couldn't get enough. She wiggled her ass and hips, giving him easier access, as she felt his warm, strong hands on her inner thighs keeping her spread as wide as she could go. He wanted all of it, all of her.

Sara then leaned forward and settled her elbows on his hips—just looking at his cock, and then gently caressing it. They had all the time in the world to suck and look and taste and touch. She moaned as she licked his entire cock, slowly, from the base to the tip. Her long nails teased his balls and inner thighs. Daddy's cock . . . the thought was just as hot as the real object. Daddy's big beautiful cock, mmmmmmm . . .

The leaves in the trees and the rustling grass murmured along with the gentle sounds of their lovemaking. Their moans and sighs seemed a part of nature, innocent and peaceful and inevitable.

Sara loved licking her father's cock. Savoring the taste and the silky smooth skin, but most of all knowing it was his. Every lick said "I love you." She nestled her hips down and settled in, and they gave in to a feast, devouring each other's bodies. No one made her feel like this but her father. He was the source of all her desire and she gave in to it completely. Every pulse of his cock sent tremors to her pussy that she knew he could taste and feel, which in turn made his cock jump and swell in her mouth. It was a perfect circuit of mutual desire.

As Sara felt her orgasm getting closer, she began to rock her hips harder, back and forth on his face, and only then did she take his primed, sensitive dick deep into her mouth, as deep as she could. It was already slick from her licks and his dripping cum and slid easily in, all the way to the back of her throat. She knew John could not stand too much of this. That as soon as he got deep in her throat he'd need to come, or pull out and fuck her, so she went slow. She heard him groan, and instantly begin to pump her mouth. Oh fuck. Being stuffed full of his cock, feeling every little pulse of his arousal, pushed her quickly to her first climax. She gasped, drawing her mouth off him. It was too much. She clutched at his thighs as she concentrated on what he was doing. He had taken his fingers and was fucking her hole while sucking hard on her clit, intent on making her come.

Sara rocked back and forth, grinding her clit hard on his mouth, his cock forgotten. She knew she'd take care of him soon. Now she had to come.

"Daddy!" she began to gasp. "Daddy! Make me come! Make me come! Oh I'm going to come, I'm going to come!"

John pulled her even tighter onto his mouth, knowing the signs, and trying to hold her bucking hips still.

Sara's eyes became dreamy and unfocused. She gazed at the clouds as the pleasure started. A slow spark, from his tongue on her clit, igniting a fire that spread to the rest of her pussy, into her hips and thighs. She cried out, suddenly as it hit her. Her upper body slammed downwards as her thighs shook uncontrollably with her orgasm. Her ass and hips and thighs, spasming, shaking, trembling as she exploded on John's tongue.

Fuck! John loved this! Her salty wetness flooding his mouth and her clit twitching on his tongue! Her cum oozing all over his face as her lovely thighs trembled, the taut muscles jumping in electrifying pleasure. He sunk his tongue deeply into her vagina when she came, wanting to feel the muscles gripping him and drink in every bit of her juices. He could only think "Come for me baby! Come for Daddy! Come in Daddy's mouth!"

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" The beauty of her pleasure spread out into the sky. It was so wonderful.

Mmmm Sara moaned sweetly. Oh, God. How perfect.

Sara loved the few moments after she'd come almost as much as the orgasm itself. She loved being totally vulnerable to him. She loved keeping her wet, twitching pussy spread wide so he could see every single little detail of her pleasure. John loved it, too. He gently kissed the inside of her tender thighs, and just touched her labia. He could see everything. He could see her vagina still opening and closing. His daughter's beautiful pussy right after an orgasm was the most intense sight he'd ever beheld.

Mmmmm, and that sweet, deep hole, beckoning.

Sara wiggled her hips a little more, knowing exactly what he was thinking. When he made her come by sucking her clit, it was only a little prelude. She held his cock with her hand, now, tightly, at the base, signaling to him that she knew he wanted to fuck her. She liked having him gaze at her vagina while she held his dick and the arousal and desire built up again, as the knowledge sunk in that soon they'd really be fucking each other.

Sara murmured as she wiggled her ass, "You want to fuck my pussy, Daddy?"

John could only groan, "Oh fuck yes, baby!"

"You want to stick your cock inside my tight little hole?" Sara teased him.

John moaned as he shifted her around to face him, turning her so her thighs straddled his groin.

"Don't put me inside you yet, baby. Not yet," John said. "Let me just look at you."

Sara smiled.

Her eyes beamed her love and joy at him. John watched as she started to put on a show. She loved doing this for him—grinding on his hardness without letting him penetrate her. John could not help murmuring, "You're so sexy, baby. You're so beautiful," as Sara reveled and basked in his gaze. She held her breasts, pushing them together. She offered them up freely, her body at one with the landscape, her nakedness, their lust, as sweet and pure as the air they breathed. She traced one long fingernail across her nipples as John watched. Sara's breasts swelled and her nipples throbbed under his lustful eyes. She crushed them together, squeezing and teasing, running her hands over her beautiful tits again and again as she felt his cock jerking under her.

"Do you like my breasts?" Sara's voice blended into the wind. Oh how she loved showing him! She decided to lean backwards so she could push them up higher and higher, so the soft mounds stuck out far from her body and the stiff hard nipples jutted upwards. Her pussy got wetter and wetter the longer she displayed her tits in such a wanton manner.

John could take it no longer and sat up, keeping her bent backwards, but drawing her hips and legs closer to his. He slid his big hands up from her waist, noting the flash of gold as the sun hit his wedding band, stroking and caressing her skin, traveling up towards the luscious peaks beckoning to his mouth. Such perfect, soft, gorgeous tits his daughter had. He could play with them all day.

"Mmm fuck, baby girl . . . what you're doing to your Daddy. . ." he said as his mouth closed over one taut, straining nipple.

Sara gasped and moaned, her eyes latched onto the blue sky. Tremors shot from her nipples straight to her pussy as John sucked and sucked and she arched her back higher and higher.

"Suck me, Daddy! Suck me into your mouth!"

"Mmm, mmm," John groaned. He squeezed her full breasts so he could feast on her succulent pink nipples. He raked his tongue back and forth across the sensitive tips, swirled it around, teasing her, then gently nipping and biting. All day he'd been thinking about her nipples, and here they were hard and hot under his tongue. He sucked as much as he could into his mouth until he hear Sara gasping "Daddy! Oh!"

John growled in his throat. He couldn't take it anymore. His cock was demanding to feel her soft wet cunt. He could not wait. He drew Sara up so she was facing him, still straddling his hips, her tortured nipples red and swollen and bearing gentle marks from his sucking.

John's thighs were strained tight and his arms shook. He wedged his daughter's legs wide open, and gripped the base of his thick cock. They both looked down at what he was doing, entranced.

"Open a little wider, baby, that's good, there we go . . . oh yes," John whispered as they both watched his huge cockhead pushing up into her slit.

He smiled into her eyes and she smiled back. This was so dirty, and they loved it so much!

"Tell me what you want, baby, tell Daddy!" John moaned, as his cock throbbed with every word, aching to get inside her.

Sara opened legs wider and moved his hand so she could grab hold of the base of his cock. He seemed impossibly big.

"Push it inside me," she whispered.

"Ohhhh fuck!" John groaned. His hips were straining so hard holding back, but he wanted to go nice and slow.

"Easy, easy, baby, that's it," he whispered, as Sara held him steady and slowly moved her hips forward until her opening was just hovering on the tip. She then moved her arms to his shoulders to steady herself while John took over on his cock, holding it straight and firm as his hips began to push forward.

"Oh, GOD!" Sara cried out. "Oh!"

"Yesssss, baby, yessss," John moaned as they both luxuriated in the deep slow slide of his cock inside her.

Sara gasped as she watched it entering her. Her slick, tight pussy was being slowly invaded. Heavy, hot lust had them in its grasp. Oh it felt so good, so wonderful, so delicious. Her eyes were riveted on the sight of him splitting her, filling her, stuffing her hungry cunt. Her father had the biggest cock she'd ever seen. He had to stop, only halfway buried inside, to allow her to adjust to his size. He pushed slightly to work up her wetness and lubricate his dick.

"You ready for more, baby?" John whispered.

"Yes!" Sara gasped, "Yes, more! Give it to me!"

No matter how many times they fucked, they never tired of the thrill of breaking this taboo, and they always took their time getting his cock inside her. Every inch he pushed inside her felt unbearably wonderful. Their eyes locked as their ultimate lustful fantasy was fulfilled.

"Mmmm, Daddy's fucking you, honey!"

"Yes," Sara smiled in response, giving his cock a little squeeze with her pussy. What a wicked pair they were! They loved it so much!

"Here we go," John said as he pushed all the way in. "Uh!" he groaned, as he found himself completely buried.

Sara wrapped her legs tightly around his hips. Her pubic bone was mashed against his and the opening of her vagina was completely, deliciously stretched wide around the base of his dick. She could feel him! From the base to the head, embedded tight and deep. She wanted to faint from pleasure. Not only from the feel of his cock filling her pussy so well but the thrilling thought of their incest. The word, the idea, coursed throughout her body with electric excitement. They were performing the most unnatural act in the midst of the most beautiful world. How wrong, and perfect, and good it felt!

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Perfect Day

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds