• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Prison Pet Pt. 05

Prison Pet Pt. 05

12345

Previously on Prison Pet

Part 1: Erica is sentenced to 18 months in a women's penitentiary. She is initiated into the ways of submission and lesbianism by the inmate leader Roxie. Roxie sees something attractive in Erica and seeks to make Erica her own. Roxie convinces Erica to agree to be her slave for the next five days.

Part 2: The first day of Erica's training. Roxie tests Erica in the shower to ensure that Erica will actually follow all of Roxie's commands. Erica spends her first night of training with Roxie's friend, Trina. Trina specializes in bondage, spanking, and female ejaculation.

Part 3: Erica and Tammy have a confrontation. Erica experiences a night of anal bliss with her next teacher Avette.

Part 4: Roxie gives Tammy to Erica as a pet for her very own. Erica's teacher for the evening was Blair, Roxie's former lover. Blair breaks Erica through a tough regimen of hardcore humiliation, scat play, and overstimulation. Erica is so thoroughly dominated that she now only obeys the commands of her new Mistress Blair.

*****

Erica walked out of Blair's cell in a daze. The events of last night had forever altered her. As she strode down the hallway Erica rubbed at her neck where her collar had previously been clasped. Erica's eyes scanned down the hallway and then located the person she was instructed to look for. The elderly Hispanic custodian was beginning to mop the floor in the hallway as he did every morning. Jail guards on the balconies seemed to pay no attention as she walked closely up to the janitor. Erica cleared her throat to get his attention.

Quite a sight stood before Manuel's eyes as he raised his gaze from the floor. A disheveled woman in wet clothes stood in front of him. She had a faint stench emanating from her body and looked like she had had a helluva night. The most shocking feature of the woman was her hair, or rather the lack of it. Manuel recognized her from before when he had caught her dyking out with the jefe of the cellblock in his cleaning closet. What had stood out the most about her then was her luxurious, long brown hair. But now her head was completely shaved and she looked as bald as a cancer patient. Despite the lack of hair and her haggard look, Erica's face and body still made her attractive.

"Sir," Erica began. "My Mistress wanted me to make a request of you. Will you please clean her cell first? She fucked me so hard that I shit in my bed and then she made me lay down on the floor while she pissed on me. And then I pissed on the floor too because I am nothing but a dirty dog." Erica's voice broke as she added, "Also, all of my hair is on the floor and needs to be disposed of as well. I am so sorry for making such a mess. My Mistress said to give you incentive that I am t-to...," Erica's voice stumbled. "To suck your cock right in this hallway and swallow all of your cum. Will that be enough to get you to clean my Mistress' room?" Erica's entire speech came out in such a rush that she wasn't sure Manuel comprehended all of it.

Manuel leered and nodded as he opened his fly. The 65-year old man had trouble getting it up these days, but this incredible circumstance already had his erection near full-mast. The nasty old man normally had to pay a cheap whore for sex, but he had fantasized about an event like this occurring ever since he began his employment at the jail.

Erica lowered herself to her knees before him and pulled his shriveled old cock out of the fly of his pants. Even fully erect, his penis was tiny and Erica was easily able to engulf the entirety of it into her mouth. Erica hadn't given a blowjob in years, and had never liked performing the act anyway so her technique was quite sloppy. She tried to imagine it was just a warm, wrinkled version of her Mistress' strapon and was able to do a much better job of sucking up and down on it when she imagined the shaft belonging to Mistress Blair.

The women walking out of their cells in the morning stared in shock at the sight that greeted them this morn. The newest inmate who had somehow lost all her hair the previous evening was on her knees in front of everyone on the block blowing the old janitor. Blair laughed with glee when she saw her pet following her orders perfectly. Blair had thought that this would finally be the last straw that would make Erica rebel against Blair's control, but the subservient little pet couldn't help but follow her orders now.

Manuel groaned as Erica's warm, wet mouth moved up and down his dick. He began whispering filth in his native language. He might not have been as aroused if he knew what all had been in the mouth containing his cock yesterday evening. Manuel had always been a quick finisher, and as he felt himself ejaculating a mere minute after the blowjob began. He grabbed ahold of Erica's bald head and started fucking her in her open and willing mouth. He unloaded his semen into Erica's mouth and down her throat. Erica tried to swallow every drop but she choked on a little bit and some cum dripped down the side of her mouth.

Manuel put his cock back in his pants and zipped up his fly. He seemed to realize for the first time that half the guards and nearly all the women on this jail block had been watching them. He smiled at Erica and said, "No problemo, Ma'am. I will get your girlfriend's room cleaned up pronto." He walked away pushing his mop bucket as Erica remained on her knees. Roxie stamped over to Erica and yelled, "What the fuck do you think you are doing?"

Erica stood up with semen still dripping down her chin and said with venom, "I'm doing exactly what Blair wanted me to. Like you told me to. I'm doing all of this for you!" Roxie stood agape, shocked at the vehemence of Erica's accusations. Suddenly, Erica broke down and pulled Roxie into an embrace. She began sobbing on Roxie's shoulder. Erica smelled a bit and her clothes felt soggy but Roxie paid no mind. She rubbed Erica's back and said, "Shush, my pet. It's okay. Was it really that bad?"

"It was horrible. She was so mean to me. How could you let her do that?"

"Well, pet, I have to know that you will do anything for me. Otherwise this relationship isn't going to work. My friends are training you to know what the reality of your new life could be like. I never said you would find the experience entirely pleasant. What happened to your hair?"

Erica began sobbing again and said, "She took it all off. I feel so ugly now."

Roxie held Erica's face in her hands and said, "Hey, listen to me. You are a beautiful woman, Erica. You are mine, and I won't have my pet talk about herself that way. You may be my slut, my bitch, and my slave but you are never anything less than my perfect little pet."

Erica fought back more tears and said, "Thank you, Mistress."

"Besides, without your hair the rest of your beautiful body is highlighted even more."

Erica wiped away her tears with her arm and asked, "Do you really think so? You are not just saying that?"

"I know so. You are just as beautiful now as you were before." Truthfully, Roxie had had to stifle a laugh when she first noticed Erica's hair. Or rather, the lack of it. Shaving her head was a great punishment that Roxie never would have thought of. Erica felt sour about it now, but she would get over it soon. Erica finally noticed that there was still a drip of semen on her chin. Erica surprised Roxie when instead of wiping it away, Erica brought the drip back up to her mouth and swallowed the semen.

"I'm sorry that I sucked that janitor's cock," Erica said. "I promise I will never touch a penis ever again."

"Don't worry about it, you were only following orders. I should have known Blair would abuse her power."

"Yes, you should have. I don't think you realize what you have done."

"What are you talking about?"

Erica didn't want to tell Roxie how she had begun transferring her loyalty and obedience to Blair. Instead she simply said, "Just let me take my shower. I've never felt dirtier in my life."

"Come with me," Roxie said. She took Erica by the hand and led her to the shower. Roxie cut in front of all the women standing in line. When the women saw Erica's baldness they started hollering and jeering at her. Erica went red in the face at some of their comments. "Don't listen to them," Roxie said. "They are just a bunch of stupid bitches. You are with me and that is all that matters." Erica squeezed Roxie's hand tighter as they reached the front of the line.

The guard standing on duty this morning was more amenable than the guard from yesterday. He seemed more sympathetic as Roxie spoke quietly to him. That, or he was just more corrupt as he did accept a few folded bills of money from Roxie. Roxie turned to face Erica and said, "In you go. You have ten minutes to yourself. No one will come in to bother you, not even me. Go take care of yourself."

Erica smiled in relief and said, "Thank you, Mistress." Erica walked in by herself and the guard prevented any woman from following. One woman at the front complained but the guard simply said, "Shut your trap and wait for your turn or else I'll thump you."

Erica walked into the changing room by herself and removed her clothes. She walked naked to the shower and turned the hot water on. This was the first time she had had a shower to herself in weeks. Without having to share the water heater with so many other women, the hot water actually lasted Erica's entire shower. Erica felt cleansed as the water ran over her and washed all traces of Blair off her body. Erica ran her head over her bare scalp and tried to keep from weeping again. At least I won't have to use any shampoo for a while, Erica thought, try to find any silver lining. There was nothing to be done to change it now, so Erica decided there was no use in being depressed about it.

Erica felt immense pressure in her vagina as she had to urinate very badly by now, Blair had denied her requests to use the bathroom in her cell. Erica replayed the events of that morning in her mind:

She was woken up abruptly by Blair kicking her in the side. "Wakey wakey, pet," Blair said. She groaned as she rolled over, her entire body sore and still cold and wet. Blair took a key and unhooked the leash connecting to her collar from the nearest post of the cot. Blair tugged on the leash until Erica was pulled into a sitting position. "Come with me, Rica. I need to relieve myself." Blair led her by the leash until Erica had followed Blair in a crawl over to the toilet. Blair lifted up the toilet lid and said, "Put your head on the seat and look up." She laid her head inside the oval of the toilet seat with her neck resting on the edge of the toilet. It felt terribly uncomfortable. "Open wide, bitch." Blair said. "I expect for all of this to be in your toilet mouth." Blair stood right over the toilet that Erica's head was covering.

She opened her mouth as Blair began to urinate on her once again. She was able to catch most in her mouth and swallow it, but some of the pee dripped down the sides of her face and into the toilet. Blair's stream seemed to go on forever but was probably less than thirty seconds total. Blair said, "Normally this is the part where you clean my pussy off. But I'm not letting that shitty mouth anywhere near my business." Blair tore off a piece of toilet paper and wiped the remaining traces of urine off her pussy. Then Blair stuffed the paper into Erica's open mouth.

"Eat it."

She tasted Blair's urine again as Erica began chewing the paper in a mush that could be swallowed. When Erica was finished Blair pulled her off the toilet. Blair told Erica, "Soon I will be letting you off the leash. Even though the physical sign of your enslavement isn't present, you will still obey my every command. Remember who owns you." Blair removed the collar from Erica's neck and allowed Erica to put her clothes back on. Blair looked down at her urine-soaked floor and the bed that was still covered in Erica's excrement.

"You are a dirty, dirty whore my pet Rica. I've never had a pet so filthy and unclean. You must be punished so that you learn your lesson. You are to go find the janitor who cleans our cells and tell him mine gets cleaned first. You will convince him by taking his cock out and sucking until he cums in your mouth. And you will swallow every last bit of it."

She didn't protest. She knew that her position and place in life now was to follow her Mistress' every command. "Yes, Mistress." was all she said as she began leaving the cell. Blair slapped her ass as she left the cell and said, "Now go suck some cock, slut!"

Erica broke suddenly out of her revery and realized she had been standing still in a daze under the hot water for the last few minutes. Erica quit holding it in and began pissing down her leg onto the shower floor. Any sense of modesty had long since left her. The hot water washed her urine off her body and into the floor drain. Erica quickly washed her body with soap, rinsed and left the shower after turning the water off. The shower felt amazing, and Erica was glad that she could take one without having to be humiliated in front of dozens of women. But Erica would have most preferred to have Roxie by herself in the shower to play with. Erica started getting turned on by the thought, but knew she didn't have enough time to do anything about it.

Erica dried herself in the changing room and was delighted to find fresh, clean clothes instead of the ones she had been wearing. The pants still had a rip in crotch the same as her other pants. Alongside the clothes was a bottle of antibacterial mouthwash, a toothbrush and toothpaste, and deodorant. A handwritten sticky note next to these items said, "You have 5 minutes. -R."

Erica took this chance to freshen herself with these items and felt infinitely better as she left the room. Though the women waiting still stared at her, Erica held her head high as she walked out of the shower. Erica was feeling good enough that she high-fived Roxie and stuck her tongue out at Blair as she walked past the waiting line.

Erica's breakfast proved uneventful as she got to the cafeteria way before anyone else and could eat in peace. Erica spent the rest of the morning running laps in the exercise yard and working in the laundry room. Her shift this morning did not have either Roxie or Blair among the women working with her, so had no reason to worry about contending with either of her Mistresses.

At lunch, Erica sat at her usual seat next to Roxie. Erica could see the other women staring at her bare scalp and then quickly looking away when Erica noticed them gawking. Roxie chatted with the women sitting next to them but Erica was silent throughout the meal and just picked at her food. She stomach had still not fully recovered from the previous evening. Erica looked down the table and noticed Blair showing something to her neighbors and snickering. Erica noticed with dismay that Blair was holding a bunch of Erica's long hair in her hand. Blair mockingly held Erica's hair down her head with its short crop of hair and said something that made everyone around her laugh.

Blair was raising her voice so that more of the table could hear her. "You wouldn't believe the things she did. By far, the nastiest slut I have ever fucked!" Blair put something on the table and started tapping it. It was the same collar that Erica had been wearing the previous evening. Erica looked down at her plate in shame. The worst part was that Erica felt a tingling in her nethers, turned on by the thought of having a collar around her neck again. Roxie seemed to be the only woman who didn't notice that Blair was going into intimate detail about what had transpired the previous evening. Blair got to the part where Erica ate Blair's pussy while Blair took a shit and Erica turned to Roxie and asked, "May I please be excused, Mistress?"

"No problem, pet." Roxie said. She laid a hand on Erica's shoulder and said "Hey. Don't let her get to you. You will never have to worry about anything if you stay with me. I promise to protect you."

Erica said, "Thank you, Mistress" and walked away dejectedly. She no longer knew what protection felt like. Erica had work detail with Blair this afternoon, and Erica was careful to avoid the woman throughout her shift. She figured that if there were no confrontation, there would be no opportunity for any unpleasantness. The day since Erica's shower had been relatively uneventful so far. Erica planned to keep her head low and try and make it through the last day of her training. The only teacher she had left to learn from was from Roxie's good friend Toni. Erica never really saw Toni in their jail block or in the shower, Erica mostly knew her from sitting near her at meals. But Toni had only treated Erica with kindness so far, so she knew this evening shouldn't be too terrible.

Things went smoothly until dinner time. Erica got her meal and went to sit in the open seat that Roxie always saved next to her. Unfortunately, Blair was sitting on the other side of the empty seat. Erica hesitated for a moment but still decided to sit down. Roxie greeted her and said, "You are looking lovely, pet."

"For a freak..." Erica heard Blair mutter under her breath just loud enough for the two of them to hear: Roxie gave Erica a kiss on the lips and then continued with her meal. Erica picked at hers, she still did not have much of an appetite. Roxie put her hand on Erica's and said, "Well, if you are not going to use your hand for eating..." Roxie moved Erica's hand underneath the table and rested it on the crotch of her pants. Erica knew exactly what her Mistress liked by now. She lightly stroked Roxie's crotch through Roxie's pants and then moved her hand up to slowly sneak her fingers in. Erica rubbed Roxie's curly bush of pubic hair for a minute and then delicately brushed her fingers on Roxie's slit. Roxie's pussy felt warm and was already wet. Erica poked a finger into Roxie's waiting pussy and wriggled it inside. Roxie continued talking with her friends as if nothing were going on underneath the table. As Erica started working her finger further into Roxie's pussy she felt a hand grab her open palm. Blair grinned at Erica mischievously and moved Erica's hand over to Blair's crotch. Blair leaned over and whispered to Erica, "You know what I want, slut. Why don't you do to me exactly what you are doing to Roxie?" Erica nodded to her Mistress and put her hand down the front of Blair's pants. Erica started moving a finger in and out of Blair in rhythm with her fingering of Roxie. Erica was fingering both of her Mistresses at the same time, hoping she was staying discreet enough that Roxie didn't notice what was taking place. Erica added a second finger to each of their pussies and worked her fingers around their insides.

"Are you OK, pet?" Roxie asked Erica. "You seem a bit distracted."

"I was just thinking of how much I love being your pet, Mistress."

"Awwww, how sweet. I think it's past time that I show my pet's pussy some love." Roxie put her hand through the rip in Erica's pants and began touching her pussy. Erica spread her legs apart to allow better access for her Mistress.

"Thank you, Mistress," Erica said with a deep breath as Roxie brushed her fingers against Erica's quivering sex. Roxie was still eating with one hand, so her hand that was working on Erica's cunt didn't try to fully penetrate her and seemed content to rub against Erica's clitoris and run a finger up and down Erica's slit. Erica was in bliss as she enjoyed the pleasure from Roxie's hand and the joy of pleasing both her Mistresses at the same time. Erica closed her eyes as she felt the beginnings of an orgasm. She was snapped out of reverie by Blair whispering in her ear:

"It's time for Rica to show her master what an obedient little puppy she is. Get under this table and start licking me." Erica knew she would obey, but did not want to disappoint Mistress Roxie. She decided to try asking permission first just to be safe.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Prison Pet Pt. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 238 milliseconds