• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Somali Queen In Ottawa Ch. 16

Somali Queen In Ottawa Ch. 16

I know you missed me but get on your damn knees if you know what's good for you, Yasmin Hussein's stern voice echoed through our living room, and I obediently did as I was told. It had been a week since my Somali Muslim sweetie and I got back together, following a fateful encounter on the day when tragedy struck the City of Ottawa, Ontario. My name is Steve Salomon, a big and tall young black man of Haitian descent living in Canada's Capital, and I'm happy to say that my queen has returned to her kingdom.

Much has happened between my lady Yasmin Hussein and I lately. We come from different worlds, you see. I am of Haitian descent, as I stated before, and I was brought up in the Christian faith. Roman Catholicism to be exact. As for Yasmin, she is of Somali descent, and like ninety nine percent of all Somalis, my sweetie was raised in the Muslim faith. Sunni Islam to be exact. The thing about Islam is that it has many rules, and one of the strongest ones is that Muslim women aren't supposed to have relations with men of other faiths.

Sparks flew between Yasmin Hussein and I from the moment we met. I was working as a security guard for a fancy office building in downtown Ottawa. Working the overnight shift sucked, but the highlight of my evenings came from observing a certain tall, curvaceous, big-bottomed Somali lady who cleaned the building at night. I started talking and flirting with the tall, curvy Somali chick in the Hijab and long skirt.

Now, anyone who knows Somali women, or Muslim chicks for that matter, would tell you that if you're from another religion and you're trying to holler at them, it's a fool's errand. Yet when I looked into Yasmin's eyes, I saw beauty, lust, power and a barely contained wildness. Hijab and traditional clothes aside, this chick was a freak and something inside of me knew it. That's why I pursued her relentlessly, and eventually got her. Life hasn't been the same since.

Yasmin Hussein, my favorite tall and curvaceous, sinfully sexy brown-skinned Somali cutie sat on a high-backed chair in the living room of our Vanier apartment, smiling wickedly. Clad in a crimson bra, scarlet panties and a bright red Hijab, my woman looked amazingly hot. Something about a sexy woman wearing the Hijab and nothing else ( or a bra and panties ) simply turns me on. Stroking her bright red strap-on dildo, Yasmin Hussein looked at me menacingly. Suck me off, my lady ordered, and I did as I was told.

Kneeling before my lady, I began sucking on Yasmin's strap-on dildo with gusto, and Yasmin cooed softly while stroking my head. I love sucking Yasmin's dildo. And I do a good job of it because of one reason and one reason only. It's going up my ass later. This much I know for sure. With her thick, shapely thighs spread wide open, Yasmin Hussein looks positively inviting. I could smell her pussy from where I was, my mouth swallowing her dildo.

Yasmin Hussein and I continued with our fun, and after making me polish her dildo with my lips and tongue, my bossy Somali goddess told me to get on all fours. Face down and ass up, Yasmin barked in a bossy tone, and I hesitated for a moment. Look, I'm a man alright and I don't roll over that easily, not even for the woman I love. Yasmin Hussein smacked me upside the head when I didn't comply with her orders fast enough, and I glared at her sharply. Do as I command, Yasmin said angrily. Swallowing my pride, I did as I was told.

I got on all fours, face down and ass up, and felt Yasmin Hussein get behind me. Her sleek hands reach for my ass cheeks and spread them wide open. Your ass is mine, Yasmin said softly, and then I felt her apply something cold and slick against my anus. Yasmin smacked my ass playfully, and I felt her press her strap-on dildo against my ass. Yasmin gripped my hips and began pushing her dildo up my ass. I groaned sharply as I felt Yasmin's dildo invading my asshole. Gets me every damn time.

Yasmin Hussein began fucking me with deep, powerful strokes. Her strap-on dildo filled my ass, and I felt my dick harden in response. I couldn't help it. The male G-spot is located down below, and the strap-on dildo filling my ass was tickling it. Yasmin reached underneath me and began stroking my dick, and I sighed happily. Yasmin gleefully fucked me with the dildo, plunging her phallic toy into the forbidden depths of my asshole.

Man, before I met Yasmin Hussein, I used to believe that all of them Hijab-wearing Muslim chicks I saw walking all over the City of Ottawa were dull, boring and submissive. Not my fault, you know. My experience with these ladies was limited, to tell you the truth. What did I know about them? To me, they were these exotic and forbidden ladies from another faith, another culture, another side of the damn world. Well, after meeting, wining, dining and dating Yasmin, I now know better.

Like the dominant Muslim chick that she is, Yasmin Hussein drilled my ass with her strap-on dildo. Shoot, Yasmin jammed that dildo so far up my ass, I felt like I was being split in half. I screamed like a madman, something which seemed to amuse Yasmin, for she laughed, smacked my ass and fucked me even harder. Yeah, my Somali dominatrix of a girlfriend can be sadistic and twisted at times. And you know what? I wouldn't have her any other way!

Yasmin Hussein and I had our fun, and my sexy Somali lady left me with a decidedly sore butt. We showered together, then went to bed. Fell asleep in each other's arms just like old times. Hard to believe that just over a week ago, Yasmin and I were sleeping in separate beds, hell, living in separate houses, all over the issue of our religious and cultural differences. We're past that now, though. At least I hope we are. We're an interfaith couple. A kinky and voluptuous Somali Muslim gal with a Christian boyfriend from the island of Haiti. And the world isn't ending. Peace.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Somali Queen In Ottawa Ch. 16

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 94 milliseconds