• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Against My Will Ch. 02

Against My Will Ch. 02

12

Day 48.

Today is the day. My cock is going to be inside Mistress's pussy. I can't wait.

I'm antsy all morning. At 2pm, the goons come and get me. They take me first to the shower room and make me shower. I don't mind that at all. They've been only allowing me one shower a week. It feels real good to get clean. After I dry myself, they grab me and I'm taken to a different room which has a double bed in it. They tell me to lay down on the bed and then they tie me to the bed. My arms are spread out but my legs aren't. I'm tied pretty tight.

They leave and soon Mistress comes into the room. She's carrying a bullwhip. She drops the bullwhip and walks over to me. I'm half hard already. She smiles and says, "Are you ready for this, slave Tim?"

"Yes, Mistress. Very ready."

"Remember, you are not allowed to cum while we are fucking."

"Yes Mistress." This is going to be hard.

She crawls up on the bed and over to my face. "I'm going to fuck your face first. I'm going to see how long your can hold your breath while still eating my pussy." She climbs on and soon she's smothering me. I start to lick and suck her pussy. Every couple of minutes or so she lifts up to allow me to breathe. She stays on my face until she has a couple orgasms.

She gets off of me and looks at my cock. It's rock hard and she smiles. She moves down and climbs on me and inserts my cock into that pussy. When I'm in all the way, she leans down and puts a nipple into my mouth. I begin to suck it. She's got some huge tits and they appear to be real. After a couple of minutes, she gives me the other nipple. I'm really enjoying this. Maybe this is worth the pain.

Soon she starts to move up and down on my cock. She's moaning quickly. I'm doing my best to enjoy it but not too much. After a few minutes, she growls and begins to cum. Her pussy clamps down on me. I'm worried but I seem to be okay. She fucks me through five more orgasms and I don't even come close to my orgasm again after being close for her first orgasm. I'm very surprised because prior to this, I would be lucky to last through one of the woman's orgasms.

She finally leans down and French kisses me. "You did well, slave. I enjoyed that. Now to get you off and probably another orgasm for me." She gets up and grabs the bullwhip. She winds up and starts to whip me. The tip of the whip is landing on my chest and is cutting me. After ten minutes, I start to cum and she continues the hits with the whip. I shoot six streams of cum and stop. She stops whipping me. I look down and my chest is red with blood. I must have nearly a hundred cuts on my chest and abdomen.

She comes over and French kisses me. "I think I might fall in love with you, slave Tim. That was very enjoyable, especially that orgasm I had during your orgasm. Wow!!" She uses a spoon to catch the streams of bloody cum from my stomach and some from my legs. She feeds them to me and tells me to swallow. When she's finished she actually licks the spoon. "Not bad tasting cum, slave. I may have to start splitting your load with you." She French kisses me again and says, "Have a good night. You have tomorrow off." She walks out.

Soon the goons come in and untie me. They look at me and shake their heads at the blood on my chest. I'm soon back in my cell. I clean the blood off my chest as best I can and lay down on the cot. I wait until my supper arrives. It's actually a steak and a baked potato with loads of butter. It tastes awesome. I was starved from the sex exercise. After I'm done, I fall asleep on the cot although a lot of the cuts on my chest are still bleeding. I'm really tired though. Fucking Mistress and then the beating to cum really wore me out.

Day 50.

After a day off, I'm wondering what will come today. I know my backside will get punished today. That's the pattern. In the afternoon, the goons come and get me. They take me to the dungeon which surprises me. There is a table there with a hole in the middle. They put me on it and my cock and balls are in the hole and hanging out. My head is lower than my feet. They tie me down good. I can't move an inch.

Soon my Mistress comes in. She's naked of course. Maybe she's always naked. She walks over to me and rubs my backside all over. It feels real nice. "Today, I'm going to test you again. I'm going to see if I can get you to cum today without pain. If I succeed, I'm going to punch your balls until they are black and blue. This table makes it really easy. Your balls will be like a boxer's speed bag. I'm going to have fun under there. If you don't cum, I'm going to have the guards take you to the other room and I'm going to make your day. Then when we're done, I'll get you off the usual way. Your ass will take the most punishment today."

She crawls under the table and begins to play with my cock and balls. She's licking them too. It feels great but I'm not close to cumming. She adds a wonderful blowjob. Her lips and mouth feel so good. I'm getting close so I do my best to back off and I'm successful. Finally after fifteen to twenty minutes, she stops and comes out from under the table. "Good job, slave Tim. Now we are going to the other room and we are going to both have cocks in our asses. The one in your ass will be a fake one. Yours will be in mine." Holy shit!! I've never had anal sex before. I'm thrilled.

I'm taken to the other room which has a double bed in it. The goons lay me on my back and tie me up. Mistress comes in and crawls up on the bed. I'm still hard but she starts to suck me. She doesn't do it long. "I think I want that cock in my pussy first and then it will be in my ass. Does that sound like a good idea, slave?"

"Yes, Mistress." I'm smiling. Being a prisoner this way is not hard to take at all. She soon crawls on top of me and sits down on my hard cock. She moans and starts to move on me. I wish my hands were free. Those huge tits are bouncing all over the place and I'd love to be playing with them. She fucks me long enough for her to cum three times. Then she gets off and goes to lube her ass up.

She comes back and soon my cock is slipping into her ass. Wow! It's a lot tighter than any vagina I've ever been in. She rams my cock into her ass and keeps it up through her first orgasm by ass. She then starts to punish my nipples as she continues to bounce on my cock. I'm starting to get close. I say "Please Mistress, twisting my nipples is getting me close to my orgasm."

"You'd better back off if you value your balls." After her fourth orgasm, I can't hold back anymore and start to cum. She jumps off of me and starts to punch my balls hard. She keeps it up until I pass out.

I wake up in my cell and my scrotum is swollen about three times larger than normal and the pain is intense. How long was I passed out? I guess I missed supper because I never saw it come in. I don't sleep much that night because my balls hurt and I'm also very hungry.

Day 51.

I'm surprised when the goons come to get me and take me to the dungeon. My balls are black and blue, really hurt and are the size of Clementine tangerines. They lay me on the floor and put a spreader bar on my ankles. They then lower a rope and I'm tied to the rope and lifted off the floor. I'm hanging from my ankles and my feet are spread apart about four feet. Before they leave, they put wrist cuffs on me and lock them together behind my back. A ball gag is shoved into my mouth.

Mistress comes in and walks over to me. "I'm very, very angry with you, slave Tim. I've decided I don't want to have sex with you for at least a week to ten days. Since I don't need that cock and those balls, I'm going to give you a reminder so that you understand that you do not cum until I beat your front or back with a whip or cane. Cumming because I was playing with your nipples is a no-no. Remember this. No fucking cumming unless I'm using the bullwhip or cane on your body. UNDERSTAND?"

I try to say yes but can't because of the ball gag.

She walks over to the implements and comes back with a flogger. She says "This flogger has been modified. The tips of 10% of the leather lashes are metal. They can do some damage and that's what I'm planning. By the way, you may cum while I'm abusing your genitals."

She backs up and starts to hit me and I start to scream. That 10% is cutting me every time the lashes land on my scrotum and cock. Again I pass out after about ten minutes of flogging. When I come to, I'm still hanging there and blood is dripping down.

A few minutes later, she walks back into the dungeon and over to me. I receive one hard punch to my stomach which knocks the wind out of me again. She kneels down and starts to slap my face hard. I take at least ten hits on each side of my face. She then spits in my face and walks out.

The goons come in maybe ten minutes later. They let me down and remove the cuffs and spreader bar. One of them says "Wow, dude! She must really be mad at you. I've never seen someone beaten that bad."

They drag me to my cell since I can't walk with the pain between my legs. They lay me on the cot and walk out. When lunch arrives, I don't eat because I can't get up. My scrotum looks like a red softball, a black and blue softball that fell into some red paint. The bottom of my cock is red with cut marks. By supper, I have to pee anyway so I get up and slowly make it to the toilet. After I pee, I slowly make my way over to the tray on the floor. I bend down and grab a couple pieces of fried chicken and eat them standing bowlegged.

Day 52.

A doctor wakes me up. I'm surprised I managed to sleep but I know it wasn't much. He examines my scrotum and cock and gives me a couple of shots. "These shots will help. One is for the inflammation and the other is an antibiotic. The one I'm going to give you will help with the pain so you can sleep. Your Mistress noticed you were up most of the night last night." He soon turns and leaves.

Day 60.

I get a visit from Mistress. I'm doing okay. My scrotum and balls are nearly back to normal. There's only a few yellow spots left. My cock is pretty much healed.

"Lift your cock, slave Tim." I lift it up and she looks at my balls. "Good. You'll be back to normal in a few days. Next Saturday, which is four days from today, I have a party planned. There will be five other Dominatrices present and you are going to be the entertainment. You will do anything they command you to do. You will probably be fucked numerous times in the ass. You may get to fuck one or all of them. I'm sure they will beat you. You will not cum while they are beating you unless you'd like your cock and balls to be in the same condition they were nine days ago."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Tomorrow, we will fuck again and you will not cum until I beat you with the cane."

"Yes, Mistress."

She smiles and walks out. Holy shit!! A reverse gangbang. Wow!

Day 61.

Today was a replay of day 50 except I last through both the vagina and anal fucks even with her twisting my nipples. Mistress is happy. She had a dozen orgasms. She gets me off while I'm hanging from the cross butt out. She uses the cane on my ass until I cum. My ass is bleeding when I'm finished with my orgasm. That night I sleep on my stomach.

Day 64.

Mistress has left me alone for the past three days. The party starts at 7 pm and I'll be brought into the room at 8 pm after the meal. My ass is still sore but it's not in too bad of shape. Most of the welts have gone down and the cuts from the cane are scabbed over well. At least I can sit on it now. Mistress briefed me that I'll be brought up to the party room and should then crawl into the room to the center and kneel down.

At 8 pm, I'm brought to the room and kneel outside. A goon opens the door and I crawl into the center of the room and kneel down. All the ladies say things like "Oh, dessert is served", "Yummy, look at that", "Oh, the fun has arrived!" A couple of them jump up and come over to me. They start to rub their hands all over me.

One says "Wow, Mistress Beth! Looks like you've been busy with a cane on this slave."

My Mistress (Beth!) says "Yes, Mistress Cheryl. I've trained him. That's the only way he can cum, usually. That's how I got him to cum three days ago. You are looking at the ultimate male pain slut. I don't even have to touch his penis now to get him to cum with a cane or whip."

All the other ladies "Oooooo", and "Ahhhh". A couple grab my balls and squeeze hard.

My Mistress says "slave Tim, kneel up. Check out that cock ladies." I'm half hard.

They "Ooooo", and "Ahhhhh" again.

One says "How big is it when it's fully hard?"

"Eight and a half inches and almost two inches in diameter."

"Wow!"

"Mistress Beth, can we fuck him?"

"That's why he's here. And if he cums before I want him too, we all can beat the shit out of him. slave Tim, on your back."

I'm on my back in seconds and the ladies are stripping. One of them starts to suck me to get me harder. My Mistress says "Mistress Ruth, don't suck him, rub that cunt on his face and it will get hard on it's own."

Mistress Ruth is on me quickly and rubbing that juicy cunt of hers all over my face. I can feel my cock getting harder. She leans down and takes it in her mouth anyway and it feels great. Another of the women pushes her off my cock and sits on it. She starts to work it good and says, "Oh, yeah, Mistress Beth. You've got a find here."

Mistress Ruth soon cums on my face and as soon as she's done another woman says "Get up, Ruth. My turn." Mistress Ruth reluctantly gets off and someone else gets on.

The first thing she does is put her ass over my mouth. "Lick it, slut." So I start to rim her ass and she starts to moan. The woman on my cock screams and begins to cum. She's still working it hard. The woman on my face moves back and says "Work that clit, slut, work it good." I'm on it immediately and she says "Oh, yeah. Great idea, Mistress Beth."

I basically get passed around among the six women. Mistress Beth joins in the fun too. I'm not having any problems with lasting. I keep thinking about my Mistress saying if I cum before she tells me, everyone here is going to beat me. I am getting a little sore. My balls need to be emptied and soon.

The ladies are soon all finished with me. They are all telling her what a treasure I am. She thanks them and tells them it's time to for me to cum. She asks them if one of them wants to get me off. Mistress Ruth jumps up and says, "Me, me, me!"

My Mistress says, "Okay Mistress Ruth. But you don't get to touch his penis to get him off."

Mistress Ruth says, "What? How can I get him off without jacking him off or sucking him off?"

My Mistress hands her a medium size cane. "Beat him with this hard until he cums."

"What? Really?"

"Yes. That's the only way he's allowed to cum. Start beating him and don't be gentle. He'll never get off if you are gentle."

Mistress Ruth takes the cane and I can see her shaking her head. She starts to beat my chest and stomach hard with the cane. My Mistress says, "Don't neglect his balls either." Mistress Ruth is beating me from my chest to my knees including a few hits on my balls.

I say, "Mistress, may I cum?"

Mistress Beth waits a little while. "Mistress, may I cum, please?"

"Cum, slave Tim!"

I immediately begin to shoot streams of cum. After five streams, I'm done and Mistress Ruth stops the beating.

"Wow! That is amazing. I've never seen anything like that before," says Mistress Ruth. The other ladies are commenting too.

"slave Tim, clean yourself up." I begin to pick up the streams of cum from my abdomen and thighs with a finger and eating them. Mistress says, "There is a little bit on the rug, slave." I jump up and turn around to lick the rug.

Mistress says, "Anybody want their pussies cleaned up before you leave?" They all line up and I go down the line licking the juices off their pussies. I even run my tongue through each of their slits to get any juices near the surface. Mistress then rings the bell and two goons come get me. Mistress Ruth thanks me for a wonderful night. I nod at her and crawl out of the room. The goons take me back to my cell. I thoroughly enjoyed that party. It was great fun.

Later Mistress comes down to see me. I move to the center of the cell. She says, "Thank you, slave Tim. You made that party. All the other ladies are amazed at your abilities. Mistress Ruth even offered me $50,000 to buy you but you are mine. Rest tomorrow and then the day after we are going to do a '69' and I'm going to suck you off. I will be hitting your balls to get you off though. Can't let you cum without some hard pain."

She turns and walks out of the room.

Day 66.

We have our oral sex tonight. It's not bad. Fortunately, she gets me pretty close before she starts to punch my balls. It only takes three punches to get me off. Of course, she continues to punch for every stream of cum. That really makes you squirt far. After we are done, I have to find and lick up all the cum. She actually tells me she really cares about me. I'm shocked. She asks me how I feel about her. I tell her I really like her and swear to obey her. I tell her I don't mind being her slave but I just wish I didn't have to be her pain slut. I don't tell her that I doubt I'll ever really care anything about her or that I fear her more than care for her or that if I had a chance I run away from her as fast as I can.

Day 75.

The past nine days we enjoyed fucking each other. I'm worried about not being able to cum unless I'm in pain. What if I escape and then can't have an orgasm without the pain?

She comes down to my cell after we have sex that evening. "slave Tim, I'm lending you to a friend of mine. He'll have you all this coming weekend. He's picking you up Friday night and will bring you back Sunday night. By the way, he's bisexual so expect to get fucked in the ass a lot."

Oh, swell. Now I really want to get out of this "relationship."

Day 78.

Holy hell!! Mistress's Dom friend arrived and he's six foot six and built like a body builder. I'm not happy about this loan and I'm wondering how big his cock is. Mistress puts a collar on me and a leash. She gives me clothes to wear and I'm off with the big Dom. Before I leave her house or castle or whatever this place is, they put a black sack of some kind on my head. The Dom, Master Leo, leads me out to his car and I get in. He thanks my Mistress and we drive off.

He leads me into his house and down the stairs into his dungeon. He removes the sack from my head and tells me to remove my clothes. He then tells me to kneel up. He begins to strip. He is a huge man and when he's naked I find out he's huge everywhere. His penis is eight inches long and it's flaccid. Holy fuck that's going to hurt.

He walks over to me and says "Suck it, slave Tim. Your Mistress says you are a pain slut. That she trained you to be one. Do you really like the pain?"

I take my mouth off his cock and say, "No, Master but I do what Mistress says to do."

"Did your Mistress tell you I am a bisexual?"

I nod yes.

"Well, I also don't care for beating subs up. The only pain I'll give you will be in your ass. You may cum whenever you feel like it this weekend. You have a nice sized cock too. I think I'm going to let you fuck my ass also. Maybe Sunday morning before I take you back to Mistress Beth."

I'm sucking his cock and it's growing. Soon he pulls out and his cock is a monster. I'm guessing twelve inches and two inches at least in girth. "Turn around and kneel down, slave."

He lubes me up good and begins to shove that monster into my ass. I'm guessing my sphincter is being destroyed. The pain is the worst pain I've ever felt. I'm worried after this weekend that I'm going to have to wear a diaper. I'm trying my best to relax so he can push it in easier but the pain is like someone is shoving a large, hot poker into my ass. My hands are in fists and my fingernails are digging into my palms of my hands. I'm biting my lower lip.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Against My Will Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds