• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Fucking In the Honeymoon Suite

Fucking In the Honeymoon Suite

So, my girlfriend moved to Texas. While she was in the process of moving, I decided to move to Nashville. I soon found that my life just wasn't the same without my beautiful Kayla. She was constantly on my mind. Her deep curves, her soft lips, her amazing tits, and especially her ass. Her ass is an obsession of mine. I never could get enough of it... The only contact we'd had for the past few weeks was phone calls/text messages. The distance was too much for us to handle, so we decided she was going to move to Nashville with me.

A few months go by, I finally get the money to go get her and bring her back. I hoped in my car, filled up the tank, and headed to Texas. After a long 12 hour drive, and much road rage, I finally made it to Texas. When I saw her standing there, waiting for me to show up, all I could picture was her naked. I took her out to lunch, after we filled my car with her belongings. While eating lunch, we decided that another 12 hours on the road was too much for one day. We stopped and got a room, at one of the nicest hotels I had ever stayed in. We went with the honeymoon suite because I could afford it, and it had a water bed, a jacuzzi, and mirrored celling.

We immediately went to our room, and ran some water in the jacuzzi. I light candles, took off my clothes, and got in the warm water. Kayla stepped inside soon after, she slowly took off her shirt. Revealing to me her perfect tits, she knows I'm not a fan of bras so she wasn't wearing one. She turned her jaw dropping ass in my direction and took off her shorts and said "oops, I must've forgotten to put on panties this morning." She was driving me absolutely nuts. She climbed into jacuzzi with me, immediately grabbing my cock. "I've waited so long for this." She whispered into my ear. She kissed my chest and neck as she slowly stroked my cock, and I gently rubbed her tight pink pussy under the bubbling water. There wasn't much room, we thought it was time to check out this waterbed, along with the mirrored celling. We dried off, and made our way to the bed. She pushed me on to my back, and climbed on top of me.

She slowly rubbed her soaked pussy on top of my throbbing cock, before she grabbed it and slid it inside of her. She bounced on my cock, as her perfect ass clapped against my thighs. At this point I was thrusting as she would slide down my cock, she let out loud moans as she looked me in the eyes. My cock slipped out of her dripping pussy, so I threw her onto her back. I wanted to taste her, just the thought of it made my mouth water. I spread her lips, and teased her with my fingers before I put my tongue into the equation. As I kissed up and down her thighs, she begged me to eat her pussy. I slowly circled my tongue around her clit, still working her cunt with my fingers. Her legs wrapped around my head as she moaned my name louder and louder. She sat up, and pushed me away. "My turn." She said in a sexy voice. She grabbed ahold of my cock, and kissed the tip before licking from my balls, back to the tip. She spit on my cock and began to stroke slowly. "You like that?" She said, knowing how bad it turns me on. She opened her mouth and took as much of my hard dick as she could still stroking it as she sucked. She continued to force my cock down her throat letting out the occasional gag. I could feel the fire building inside of me. She got onto her hands and knees, raising her ass into the air and spreading her cheeks for me. I slowly slid my dick back inside of her soaked pussy, fucking her furiously. Loud moans, and the sound of our bodies clapping together was all you could hear. As I fucked her, I used my thumb to rub her asshole in a circular motion. She moaned even louder, so I licked my thumb and slowly inserted it into her tight little asshole. Once my thumb was swallowed by her hungry asshole, I slowly slide it in and out matching the rhythm of my thrusts as I fucked her nice and hard.

She signaled me to get out of her pussy with a nice push of her ass. She turned around and tasted my cock, which was covered in her juices. She swirled her tongue around the head of my cock, and continued to gag on it as she tried to force it down her throat. Once I had enough, she got back onto her hands and knees like a good girl, spreading her ass for me again. "Please fuck my ass." She moaned. Not yet though, I hadn't even gotten to taste that asshole yet. I leaned in for a taste, spreading her ass even more. I slowly tongue fucked her tight asshole, and spit right inside. I slowly put my thumb back inside of her ass, and vigorously slid it in and out. Once she was really into it, I removed my thumb and continued to lick her asshole. I spit inside of her ass once more, I leaned over and told her to spit in my hand. I used her spit to lube up my hard dick, and forced it into her asshole. I slowly fucked her in the ass, her moans got louder and louder with each thrust. She started to push against me with her ass, letting me know to speed up and go a little harder. So I did. I fucked her ass fast and hard as I leaned over her and rubbed her clit. I felt the cum rising to the tip of my cock, she told me to cum in her ass. I picked up the force and pace and fucked her asshole like a wild animal until I shot my hot load deep into her asshole. Even after I came I continued to fuck her ass and rub her clit. I grew tired, and slipped out of her asshole. My cum poured out on to the floor, as she reached around and finger fucked her self in the ass.

We got back into the jacuzzi and washed up, after we got out for the second time, we walked back to the bed. We both fell on to our backs. She said quietly "we forgot about the mirrors on the celling... Can we do that again?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Fucking In the Honeymoon Suite

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 638 milliseconds