• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Lacy's Ironic Twist Ch. 01

Lacy's Ironic Twist Ch. 01

I was angry as I left the restaurant. He texted me as soon as I sat at the table. His text said he was outside. So how could he have never made it in? The waiter said there were no accidents out front. I waited a very long hour. He didn't show or respond to my texts.

I started to search my purse for my car keys, walking past an alley way. I remembered they are in my pocket. I am about to retrieve them when I hear what sounds like a kitten being squished coming from the alley. I hesitate, surely there is not a kitten in a dark alley that needs help, too much like a movie or an erotica story I wrote six months ago. The noise comes again, and I can't stop myself from going into the alley.

"Here kitty kitty. Its ok I won't hurt you." I coo to the kitten.

I am relieved when a tabby kitten comes out of the dark towards me. It stops and stares at me, so I kneel down and hold my hand out talking to it softly. It spooks as I feel an arm wrap around my neck. The arm pulls me up. The tightness keeps me from getting the breath to let out a surprised yell. The arm is very strong, and my attempts to scratch into it are blocked by a jacket. I try kicking my feet, and then try to gain footing with them to stop being dragged deeper into the ally. I can't breathe and am starting to see spots. I am thrown roughly down, and a guy pounces on me. He must have been prepared since he slaps some duct tape over my mouth and quickly binds my hands and feet with zip ties.

I am in a panic, the duct tape is keeping me from completely getting my breath back, and the zip ties are painfully cutting into my wrists and ankles. The kitten is thrown with me and I hear a slam. I realize I am in a van. Oh my god, I wrote this story. How can this be happening?

My breath finally comes under control. I am scared. If this follows my story the next couple hours are not going to be pleasant. I have a creative mind, I can think of a way out of this. I mentally inventory what is in my jacket pockets. Car keys! I try to move my hands to the pocket, but I can't get quite get to them; the zip ties are too tight. I roll back and forth, hoping to make them fall out. I hear a deep chuckle and his voice for the first time.

"Go ahead, wear yourself out, it won't work. I zipped your jacket pockets up while you were trying to catch your breath," a deep creepy voice tells me.

That is when the tears start. So much for thinking I am a strong. One little abduction and I am helpless. No, not the time for recriminations. Think. The car takes a corner and my head hits the van wall hard. When I regain my senses after the head bump the van is stopped, I hear the sound of a garage door opening and the van moves forward. Oh my god. How could he manufacture my story so perfectly? Why the hell did I provide a script? If I get out of this alive, I am taking down all my stories and never writing again. The little money I make from them is not worth this.

The back of the van is opened, I try to back away but can't with my hands and feet bound. He roughly pulls me out of the van, throws his arm around my neck again and drags me into a house. How could he be this bloody strong? He quickly takes me up two flights of stairs into what looks to be an attic, no windows, just a bed in the middle of the room. At least this part is different from my story. He tightens his arm around my neck, to cut off my air and get me close to blacking out so he can bind me to the bed. This I know, as it is all part of my story.

He throws me on the bed, throws a collar around my neck and fastens it. I try to fight but still lack the energy. He cuts my hand ties, and throws cuffs around one wrist. I finally get some fight back and try to move away. He just laughs, straddles me and puts a knee on the arm with the cuff to hold it down. He quickly cuffs my other wrist, attaches that cuff to the collar on my neck. He grabs my other wrist and fastens it to the collar. Why the hell did I write this into my story?

He pulled me down the bed, my pelvis at the edge. As expected, he had straps from above to bind my legs. He attached them around my knees and tightened them. He looked at me with a big grin as he demonstrates he can lift my legs and lower them as he pleases. This also demonstrates that I am not wearing any underwear. I am guessing he is the man I was supposed to meet for a date. I am so scared at this point; I keep reminding myself that in the story the girl survives. It is my one hope. He let me see his face didn't he?

He lowers my legs and binds my ankles to the bed.

"Don't worry Lacy, we will have fun with leg positions later, as you know." He states proudly.

Oh my god, how does he know my real name? Who is this guy? He disappears around the bed, and I hear metal against metal. That would be the chain that is going to run from the top of the bed to the collar to keep me from moving too much. I can't decide if knowing what is to come is a better or worse. Why do I get so sadistic in my stories? Any notes I make with my stories explicitly state I would hate to live them out.

Then he does something out of the story, he suddenly rips the duct tape off. It hurts, so I scream.

"See Lacy, you can scream and yell all you want in here. It is soundproof, an improvement on your story don't you think?" He comments.

Chills run up my spine at his words.

"Who are you?" I manage to say.

He instantly slaps my face. The tears start again.

"However, you may only speak when I say so," he warns. "I love seeing your tears. I hope to see plenty more as the night continues. You could probably use a sip of water."

He moves a straw to my lips and I drink. He moves away, if my story is any indication I know what comes next.

Sure enough a wand comes out, I start crying harder.

"You are right, making the victim cum during a rape probably adds to the humiliation and shame. I am so happy you have added it to every single story," he says as the cool wand touches my clit.

I close my eyes, he slaps my thigh hard.

"Look in my eyes Lacy, I want to see when you know your body is betraying you." He says cheerfully.

I slowly open my eyes and try and look anywhere but at him. Another hard slap to the thigh.

"My eyes Lacy, I want you to see who owns you." He states.

I look into his eyes, they are green. How could a monster have green eyes? He smiles.

"Good Girl, you like hearing that don't you?" He says.

I ignore the question. He keeps slapping the same place, and it is really starting to smart.

"I asked you a question Lacy, you need to answer now!" He exclaims.

I answer, "Never again."

He slaps me again. "I will keep doing this until you tell me you like it when Master calls you a good girl"

I bite my lip. He can't make me say it. His hand comes down on my thigh again. I groan, but I won't tell him, I won't.

I finally spit it out after the third slap. "I like it when Master calls me a good girl."

I feel very defeated in this moment, is that all it takes me to cave? Six slaps to my burning thigh?

"You don't get a good girl for that one Lacy. You should have said it the first time." He says with regret.

I want to retort that I am heartbroken, but manage to stop myself.

The wand goes on, I look at his eyes. I tell myself I won't orgasm, but I know it is only a matter of time. I resist the urge, biting my lip again; my poor lip is going to be very sore tomorrow morning, if I am still alive.

The wand buzzes away, and he starts to finger me.

"My Lacy is very wet, I don't think you can hold out much longer." He observes with a smirk.

He is right. I start to cum looking in his eyes, seeing the satisfaction until the orgasm reaches the intensity at which my eyes close. My tears are not stopping. I keep my eyes closed as he uses some rope to attach the wand to my clit. Another orgasm starts. I hate my body.

"Lacy, I told you to keep your eyes open, do you want more slaps?" He sounds frustrated.

I really don't, so I open them. He holds a wicked looking knife. He carefully edges it under my skirt then roughly cuts it off. He throws my skirt on the floor, moves up towards me and my blouse and bra soon follow. I could not feel more vulnerable, naked, being forced to orgasm for this monster.

Once again, I know what is coming next.

"Please don't," I say.

"Lacy, Lacy, Lacy you know I have to, you wrote it just for me and you," he tells me "and because I know you hate this part I won't even punish you for speaking."

I start to sob with the tears as the clovers come out.

"Please, Please don't do it." I mumble.

He just smiles and opens one of the clamps. As the next orgasms starts, he clamps it down on a nipple. I scream and arch my back from the pain, and it actually intensifies my orgasm. I really hate my body. The orgasm subsides, and I see he is ready to place the second clamp.

"I am going to do this one without an orgasm, since you misbehaved." He says evilly.

He clamps the other one and I scream again, this time only in pain. The pain in my nipples is especially intense in that unique way only clovers can achieve.

He strips, his erect cock sticking out grossly. He unties my ankles from the bed and brings my legs up slowly. Again, I hate the knowledge of what is about to happen. I sob harder. He is about to violate me with his cock.

"Lacy, I have thought about this moment so many times over the past months since I read your story and knew you wrote it for us," he tells me as he starts to dip his finger in my juices.

He rubs them around my anus, getting more from my pussy and returning. He slips the finger into my ass, gently. Pulls it back out and uses his next biggest finger to repeat the process.

"You are so beautiful Lacy. The fear, the tears, the orgasms, all for me" he says as he eases his cock into my pussy.

He holds it there for a second, soaking up my wetness then pulls it out.

"I will wait until your next Orgasm. Let's see if we can help it along. CUM Lacy," He says, and of course I start to orgasm.

His cock pushes itself deep into my ass, which is not ready for his size. I groan in pain, this pain is not intensifying my orgasm.

"Good girl Lacy, isn't this fun? Just the way you wrote it." He says with obvious pleasure.

He does me the kindness of giving my body time to adjust. That also was not part of my story. Crap, did I just think kindness from him? That is a bad sign.

Then he starts thrusting his cock into my ass, the movement causing more pain in the clamps on my breasts. I start up a round of orgasms, which only increase in intensity as he fucks me.

"So very tight Lacy," he says as he grunts his orgasm with a deep thrust.

My orgasms continue, he rips the clovers off my breasts and I scream. My body betrays me yet again with an intense orgasm. I am panting, the non-stop tears running down my face. Why didn't I end that story here? Why?

"Good, Good Girl Lacy, I am so very proud of you." He looks proud as he says this.

He starts lubing up a butt plug that is about the width of his cock at the base. He is not gentle as he shoves it in. I moan and orgasm. My ass feels like it is going to split open.

"See how good it feels to be truly owned, Lacy? I can tell you love this, and you will come to love me, and obey without being forced." He sounds very confident, creepy.

Not likely monster.

He walks away. I know what he is coming back with more humiliation. He brings out a fuck machine. I have not experienced one before, but have written about them. He briefly turns off the wand while he arranges the ropes to make access. The rope rubs against my sore thigh and I cry out. He smiles down at me, almost like a proud parent as he adjusts the machine.

"This will start out slow Lacy. The speed will increase gradually." He states.

He turns the machine on, and then turns the wand back on. I am being fucked by machines, made to orgasm by things that have no imagination. He again strays from my story, climbing into bed. He starts to massage blood back into my sore nipples, which causes more pain. He gently kisses them, then un-cuffs one wrist and massages my arm to get the blood flowing. I wish I could fight, but my body is too wrapped up in orgasmic tension. He re-cuffs my arm and repeats on the other arm. I know this ordeal is far from over, how is my body going to handle the rest?

The orgasms continue, and he cuddles with me. He wipes at the sweat on my forehead with a cloth and gives me gentle kisses on my forehead and hair. I want to push him away. He wipes my tears and holds me as my body continues to convulse in orgasm after orgasm. The wand and machine are both working hard. He falls asleep. I feel so helpless, so exhausted. How long can this go on?

After a while he wakes up. He gets up and gives me more water. This is good; I am so dehydrated my lips are cracking. He removes the fuck machine and the wand. The wand removal is not part of my story. My body is still convulsing in orgasm after-shocks.

He removes the butt plug and replaces it with his cock. He puts his hands on my breasts as he massages them. The nipples are sore.

"CUM, Lacy!" He orders.

My orgasms intensify again as I do as ordered.

He says "Fuck, too soon" as he cums in my ass again. He stands there for a moment looking down at me.

"Owning you is so overwhelming I can't seem to last very long. I am sure that will change over time Lacy," he says.

Owning me? Doesn't he remember the story ends? He shows me a bigger plug then the last.

"No lube this time Lacy girl, you have two loads of my cum, your own juices and the lube from the last time. I know this will hurt, but you have to feel how much I own you." He grins at me as he says this.

I can't even gather the energy to protest. How much longer can I last? Can I die from forced orgasms? He shoves it in, again the feeling of my ass splitting open. This time it makes me orgasm, the fullness of it. He smiles.

I barely notice as he arranges a fresh wand on my clit and the fuck machine back on. He climbs back on the bed, and repeats what he did the last time. It is almost soothing this time as my body and mind drift into a world where the only thing is orgasms. Weaker orgasms, since I am so exhausted. I think he falls asleep, but can't be sure.

I am off in my own world when I feel the fuck machine stop and disappear. So does the rope and the wand, my clit is still vibrating and I am still riding waves of orgasms. Unexpectedly his cock enters my pussy instead of my ass.

"I had to get a taste of your hot wetness, so have only taken your ass twice. A little more deviation to our story Lacy; I consider it editing." He grins at his wit as he says.

His cock enters me slowly this time, and I drift in and out of awareness. I am just sensations at this point. It seems to take him a lot longer to cum this time. His orgasm is loud and forceful.

"See Lacy, you turn me on so much, I can come 3 times in a matter of hours. Just wait until we have all day Lacy girl." His statement is followed by a chuckle.

I am aware of him lifting my off the bed, and taking me back down stairs. This time he gently puts me in the van and wraps me in a warm blanket as I shiver. He kisses my forehead and starts the van.

When I wake up, he is getting me out of the van in my own garage. He leads me to my bedroom and puts me to bed. Of course he knows where my house is, he seems to know everything about me. He climbs into bed next to me.

"Lacy, you won't go to the police you know. Here is the thing, you wrote the story to me, I know you did. It is enough for them to believe no rape occurred. You will not remove any of your stories; we have more to act out. When we are done, I get to keep you. I so look forward to that day." He whispers into my ear.

I really hope this is part of a dream. I drift to sleep with him next to me, those words haunting my mind.

Early the next morning I wake to a rumble near my head. It is the kitten. My body is sore, and I realize that butt plug is still in. I don't have the energy now to do anything about it. I pull the kitten close to me, petting it, its purr a comfort. I try to forget what the next story is about.

What will Lacy face next?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Lacy's Ironic Twist Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds