• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Mrs. Constance W...'s Letters 19

Mrs. Constance W...'s Letters 19

118 King William Road
R..., Virginia
Thursday
May 23rd 1863

Dr. Ian K...
82 Piedmont Avenue NE
A..., Georgia

Dear Doctor,

Events have moved quickly since last I wrote to you. Doctor S... shows an obsessive fixation toward my feet and toes. First were the shoes he insisted I wear during my shifts at the hospital. True they fit well and are exceptionally comfortable; it's the locking straps that make me feel awkward. Every time it is necessary for him to fit and remove the things to my feet. When he does this his hands caress my instep, heel and ankle in a most familiar and seductive fashion.

If you had not instructed me to submit fully to his authority I am sure that I would have sought service elsewhere. Always he is the kindest gentleman toward me; his touch gentle and soothing. His soft hands trace the inside of my arches before pushing my skirts high enough to nearly see my knees. Down the back of my calves his hands run to cup my heels and lift and point my feet. Despite the medical imperative for cleanliness his forwardness leaves me feeling soiled when I depart.

At the beginning of this week he began washing my feet and then lotion them. I felt no better than a coveted object in his hands. Oddly, the more anxious I am about his motives the more flushed I become. By Friday I looked forward to my shift with trembling as much for fear as for longing. I could feel my folds swell in unchaste anticipation.

Yesterday he kissed my toes. I was so shocked that I sat frozen in place as his hands caressed my legs and feet opening my knees. He kept me in his office for nearly an hour as he applied a dark red finish to my nails. Though I customarily avoid personal adornments and pigments, as you well know, the color dramatically enhanced the appearance of my feet. I marveled at such a powerful effect with so little addition. I would have liked to apply some to my fingers had he offered. When it dried instead of returning my own shoes he substituted a pair of slippers open at the toe of soft lamb's skin with a red heel two or three inches tall that again clasped around my ankle with a lock.

He told me that a gala was being held that evening, last night, where many of the elite of R... would be attending. His wife no longer cared for such frivolity so he wanted to take me as his escort lest he seem uncultured. I had no idea what to say if not for your guiding words in my heart. I agreed to his proposal. Then he helped me to my feet and we walked around the room for a time as I gained confidence while he praised my delicate feet.

Some two hours before the evening meal his carriage arrived for me. I had struggled to get ready trying to find a suitably matching gown to go with my shoes. The staff and I settled on a simple green dress lightweight and sleeveless for the summer. I came down in a rush at his summons and had to pause a moment to school my stomach as there had been no time for a repast. The doctor complemented me on my dress choice noticing that the hem allowed my toes to peek out when I walked. He sat next to me in the open carriage holding my hand in both of his. I thought this a bit presumptuous but let it pass.

The Grand Ballroom was festooned with banners celebrating our noble victory at Chancellorsville despite the fall of General Jackson. We swept in to the sound of strings. Again I had to pause to quiet my stomach as the scents of sweet meats and dainties filled my nostrils. Soon I was dancing. It seemed every young man and even some of the older ones simply had to partner with me. I danced every waltz I know and most of the popular jigs to the point of exhaustion. The shoes are very comfortable and suited for dancing but even that didn't keep my feet from becoming sore. I'm soaking them even as I write.

Many complemented my feet throughout the evening. Sometime after nightfall Doctor S... gathered me from my admirers and ushered me into a private drawing room where I sat upon an empire sofa as he presented me with a plate and some liquid refreshment. Gratefully I accepted. As I ate he spoke about a social organization he is a part of. I cannot remember all that he said as I must have drowsed from all the exertion of the long day.

I must not have been insensate long as he seemed to only just complete his own plans. The good doctor had me blindfolded by a silken cloth. I could see through it vaguely so knew that he was no longer alone in the room. From my vantage there must have been some nine or ten including women in the room with us now. No doubt you are wondering why I did not tear the rag from my eyes and hasten from the room. I could not; my arms were bound at the wrists and from there through a fixture in the ceiling pulling my arms above my head and me to my tip toes. I would have screamed out except for his gentle assurances that I would not be harmed.

Dr. S... stepped behind me and released the fasteners on my skirts until they dropped free. This caused me some considerable embarrassment as I have not worn under garments for nearly a year. I hung revealed fro, the waist down with only my bustle circling my hips. The gathered throng applauded my scandalous behavior. They each then took turns fondling my feet. Even the women did so, who were the first last night to begin kissing my toes.

Darling husband, I learned that the doctor belongs to a group that finds feet erotic. They literally worshiped at my feet. Soon many hands stroked and caressed my legs, ankles and feet. They kissed behind my knees, my ankles, each toe and the soles. I began to understand the allure. The more attention they lavished upon my lower portions the more excited I became. Soon my womanly parts heated. When the first one sucked on a toe I nearly pulled the ceiling down I climaxed so hard. The men laughed.

Next my legs were bound with ropes above and below the knees and above the ankles. They let me down and rebound my arms behind my back. I was terrified despite the doctor's assurances. Still my bodice remained in place. It seemed that only my lower portions held any allure for my captors. Again hands and mouths explored and tasted my lower extremities. I jumped and screamed when someone of them placed his uncovered penis between my feet. They laughed more at my discomfort. He began using my feet to rub his prick up and down. Soon another placed his between my bent legs. Their spittle provided the lubricant for their carnal assault.

One after another the men used my legs and feet to slake his perverse lust. I soon began to feel that I held no more importance to them than an object. I was turned till I was sitting on the sofa my womanhood in full view to their lustful gaze. One after another they stepped forward and spilled their seed upon my toes and feet. Fortunately the shoes had been removed some time ago so only my flesh received the deposits.

As soon as my feet were coated in the hot semen my legs were released. They had been restrained for so long the sudden flow of blood to my numb appendages struck like a painful blow. The terrible tingling spread even to my vagina as women now grasped my ankles and forced my feet between their own thighs until my toes jammed against and then entered their sex. They used my feet to masturbate themselves to climax adding their juices to the men's sticky semen. The men cheered lustily as each of the lecherous vixens writhed and screamed with my feet stuck three toes deep inside.

When finished others knelt and sucked the combined juices from my flesh. I climaxed again as they sucked each toe into their mouths until clean. I thrashed under restraining hands desperate for someone to satisfy my need. I begged any of them to take me. Laughter filled the room. Instead of violating me as I was at their complete mercy they stroked and caressed my legs until I calmed and my breathing returned to normal. It did nothing to relieve the inch between my thighs but enabled me to regain control of my senses.

The ropes were removed from my arms and the doctor lifted the blindfold after the room emptied. He stood beaming at me impeccable in his evening finery. I looked the string cut marionette. Dr. S... drew a large cloak about my shoulders and with my skirts bundled in my arms he guided me out to his carriage. Barefoot and half naked he deposited me at my door where he took the cloak from my shoulders before turning and leaving.

Doctor, joyfully I give myself to our fallen soldiers for the good of the country. The services I render I do so gladly and though in doing so I reap satisfaction and pleasure from swallowing those brave lad's offerings it in no way diminishes my generous contributions. Last night I was used with no more right or dignity than a chamber pot. In no fashion was any mutual pleasure had. I am trembling fearfully at returning to Dr. S...' service next week. It is only the utter confidence that I have in you and in complete obedience that I will continue to comply with your instructions and submit to his every instruction.

I miss you and would very much like to feel your crop against my bottom right now. Instead I will rub my rope chafed arms and legs while ineffectually fingering my fanny for relief.

Your Most Obedient Servant,

Annabelle

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Mrs. Constance W...'s Letters 19

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds