• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Flashing Leads To More Ch. 02

Flashing Leads To More Ch. 02

Thursday morning just after 9am and a knock at the door Sidney stood there smart as ever beaming as Mike opened the door.

"You must be Mike" he said, "Linda told me a lot about you, I am Sidney, we met the other day."

"Hello, yes that's me, do come in, she won't be a few minutes."

Mike led Sidney into the kitchen area and offered him a coffee. They sit at the table, Mike looks Sidney over, he sees a well-dressed elderly gentleman, with impeccable manners, Sidney sees a young husband who has no idea how his wife needs to be treated, naïve.

"It's very nice of you to accompany Linda on her trip across town, thank you for that."

"That's OK Mike, we don't want anything to happen to our girl now do we?"

"No of course not, I don't want to put you to any trouble is all."

"That's OK I told Linda I am staying at my son's place round the corner at the moment so I am at a loose end while they are out at work so if I can be of any use you know it helps keep this old buy going."

"Yes of course."

Mike seemed somewhat satisfied with Sidney and relaxed a little, he didn't seem like a dirty old man, well turned out and polite so any qualms he had disappeared quickly, the use of "our girl" remained in his mind for some reason. Linda came through the door and seeing Sidney there her heart gave a little leap that she could not explain.

"Hello sweetheart" he said and rose to give her a kiss on the cheek.

He had done it again she thought to herself, taken the initiative, with no reaction from Mike that will now seem normal, that's what Sidney was thinking also.

"We had best be moving or we will miss our train." Sidney pointed out.

"Yes, you two love-birds best be getting along."

Linda took a swipe at Mike "Don't take the mickey, we are just good friends aren't we Sidney?"

"Yes indeed we are, I like to think so anyway." He smiled at Mike.

They left the house and walked down the street towards the station, as soon as they were out of the front gate Sidney slipped his arm round her waist and held her like that all the way.

"You are looking lovely this morning I might say Linda, radiant even."

She blushed, "You really are full of it Sidney."

"I think you are gorgeous and believe me there will plenty of men who will be looking at you and thinking the same mark my words."

They sat on the train which was not as full as before, a man in his 40s sat opposite them, Sidney nudged her foot, leaning over he whispered "There you go, that man is looking at your legs did you notice?"

Linda waited and then looked across at the man, he looked away but she knew he had been looking.

"Test him out, cross your legs slowly see what he does."

The thought of it felt naughty , exciting and dirty all at once but after a minute she slowly crossed her legs, the man's eyes were glued to her, she felt a rush go through her culminating in her face reddening a little.

"See, he is hooked now, give him a minute then do that again." Sidney seemed to be getting quite excited by it too.

Linda looked at her book to take her mind off what was happening , then slowly again crossed her legs, this time she made sure her skirt rode up her thighs somewhat and he may have seen her knickers. Sidney watched her face as she did it, saw the guy looking and her reaction, he knew she was a born submissive and was very like his late wife could be moulded to perform in public, he smiled inwardly satisfied, what next he thought.

The rest of the journey was uneventful, a couple of guys were taking interest in Linda which Sidney pointed out and the routine followed the first guy with Linda becoming a little bolder, she was obviously enjoying teasing, just as he thought.

Aunt Sylvia was in a jolly mood, her fall had not affected her sense of humour or fun, Sidney was doing well to ingratiate himself with her and they effectively became an alliance when it came to directing Linda.

Sylvia had her photo album out and was showing off her dance pictures, looking so young and beautiful in her dresses and with her trophies and medals from her competition days, Sidney was enthralled as was Linda.

"I still have some of my old dresses and costumes in the spare room on a rail, been there ages, such a shame to see them go to waste, I used to love dressing up and going to fancy dress parties, oh my so much fun."

"I am sure you looked gorgeous dressed up Sylvia, I am sure your husband appreciated it too, maybe Linda could give us a fashion show, try a couple on would be lovely to see them in the flesh so to speak." Sidney was thinking ahead, this could be an opportunity he thought.

"Oh no I don't think so they must be old and musty by now." Linda chipped in.

"Oh no, they are all in proper dress bags, sealed and will be in perfect condition, go on love give us a treat, I have a lot of accessories that go with some of the outfits, we spent a lot of money on them over the years, all sorts in there, I am sure you would like some of the outfits maybe spice up your love life at home, girdles, basques, stockings all sorts." Sylvia laughed when she saw Linda's reaction.

"You need to have some fun girl, live a little." Linda blushed at the suggestion.

Sidney's ears pricked up at the mention of items of lingerie.

"Yes go on Linda will be fun and Sylvia would enjoy seeing them again I am sure."

Boxed into a corner she had no way out of she knew she had to do it so she went along the hallway into the spare room where an Aladdin's cave opened to her, dresses, shoes and all manner of things filled the room. Sidney followed her into the room, she thumbed through the dress rail and picked up a pair of the shoes, there was a mix of outfits, mostly ballroom dance dresses but also some fancy dress items too, as she held up a sequined dress Sidney had managed to find not only a maid's uniform but a schoolgirl one too, he held them up.

"Any good?" he smiled at her reaction, "I think one of these would suit you actually."

"Sidney, I am beginning to think you have a one track mind."

"Anyway it's far too short for me to wear, would show everything."

Sidney stood holding the maid uniform, "I think you have the legs for it and you would look gorgeous in it, definitely one for a party sometime, don't forget to invite me of course."

"There is a bag of accessories that go with this as well" he said holding up what looked like the underwear that went with it as well as two packets containing new silk stockings.

"No Sidney I am not wearing that now."

"You would make an old man very happy you know, I haven't seen one of these in years."

"Oh go on Linda, it can't hurt I would love to see it again after all these years too, would bring back some really hot memories too." Aunt Sylvia called out from her sitting room.

Linda felt she was being manoeuvred into dressing up and there seemed to be nothing she could do to get out of it without causing a scene, well it was only dressing up so what could the harm be in that? She reasoned to herself.

"OK I will do it if it will stop you two going on at me."

Sidney smiled to himself as he handed Linda the hanger with the outfit and the accessories, he left the room and sat with Sylvia.

"Linda will look great in that one, I remember it was a particular favourite of mine and the crowd we went with."

Sidney's ears perked up at that, maybe Aunt Sylvia was a hot slut when she was younger he thought to himself.

"I have some saucy pictures of me wearing it if you would like to see."

"Yes please my dear I would love to." Sidney could not believe his luck, this was going so well, his cock twitched at the thought of seeing some sexy pictures and even better to have Linda model the outfit in the flesh too.

Linda stayed in the dressing room trying to piece together the outfit, she had the dress itself, what there was of it, and a very low cut black classic maid's uniform, very short barely went past her butt. White pinafore on the front, in the bag with it were suspenders and stockings with a g string, a tiny bra that finished under the breasts, earrings and bracelets as well as a pair of strappy 5" heels.

After a few minutes Linda managed to work out how it all went together and slipped off her clothes, standing naked in front of the full length mirror she smiled at herself, not bad seeing you have had two children she thought.

Grabbing the suspender belt she wrapped it round her waist and hooked it together, she sat on the chair by the mirror and slipped the nylons up her long legs, it felt so smooth and silky she loved the sensation as she attached the suspenders to the tops. Turning to look back at the mirror she saw her shapely ass framed by the black frilly suspenders and the seams running down her legs. She felt a thrill go through her body.

The bra was tiny, as she found it only supported her breasts and her nipples were bare, the dress will cover that she thought to herself, the G string fitted snuggly between her cheeks and as she pulled it tight against her pussy she could see it was see through and barely covered her at all.

By the time she has wriggled into the dress she realised just how revealing the whole ensemble was, she was effectively on display from top to bottom, she couldn't go into the other room like this, could she?

Aunt Sylvia called to her, "You OK Linda or do you need a hand? I will send in Sidney if you like?" the sound of laughter followed.

Sidney marvelled at the pictures he was shown by Sylvia, she was very open and told him that as a couple they were swingers and had a circle of friends that they went to parties with throughout their married life. Sidney countered that with tales of his life with his late wife where he did the same thing as well a lot of exhibitionism too, he said his wife wasn't too keen on the swinging scene but loved being submissive and showing to others especially in public. Aunt Sylvia mentioned that she thought Linda was like that too "she needs taking in hand."

Just then the door slowly opened and Linda crept into the room, she stood nervously, feet together and upright trying not to move as she held the tiny skirt down in an effort to cover herself.

Aunt Sylvia looked at her open mouthed, "You look better than I did in it Linda you have gorgeous legs."

Linda blushed as she felt Sidney looking her over, he stood up and walked across the room, taking her hand he twirled her round. Linda giggled as she tottered in the heels.

"You look absolutely gorgeous, I would take you anywhere dressed like that."

"Oh no I wouldn't wear this out anywhere."

"Yes you could love, you look wonderful." Sylvia encouraged her.

"I agree." Said Sidney, "maybe we should give that a trial run sometime soon."

The thought excited and worried Linda as she could see that both Sidney and Aunt Sylvia were very keen for her to try it outside, she wondered if she could, if she dared.

Sidney could not take his eyes of her, he took in every detail, he could see almost all of her round sexy ass, he breasts were supported and her nipples visible through the sheer frills at the top of the dress, as she stood he could plainly see her shaven pussy through her tiny g string, his cock stirred into a full erection as he breathed in her sex.

Sylvia noticed how he looked at her and was in no doubt what he wanted, having experienced men like him in her past she knew the signals, she eyed his bulge appreciatively.

"Would you go and make us some tea please Linda, while I have a chat with Sidney?"

Linda looked at them both and dutifully left the room to make the tea, as she walked she felt both pairs of eyes on her rear, the thought made her tingle, as she made the tea her thoughts filled with sex, she felt sexy and having dressed like this in front of others she knew she liked it, a lot.

She returned to the sitting room with the tray with the tea, she set it down on the small table giving them both a lovely view of her tits, nipples hard and erect and when she turned showed a lovely sexy rear too, both were impressed. They sat with smiles on their faces looking at her.

"Linda" her Aunt began, "we have decided between us that you look so pretty in that outfit that maybe you should wear it each time you come here."

Linda looked stunned as if she didn't understand.

"Sidney thinks you would make a wonderful submissive and I agree with him, seeing how well you have dressed and presented yourself we think it's the best thing for you too. We both have a lot of experience in these matters and I can assure you it will definitely enhance your sex life far more than that husband of yours could ever do."

"Yes dear, you know we are right I am sure, the way you have responded to me convinces me you need to do this, I can assure you it will be a lot of fun, guaranteed." Sidney smiled at her knowingly.

Linda looked at them both as if they were both crazy, open mouthed and not believing what she was hearing, then she caught sight of herself in the mirror wearing a maid's uniform, today was turning out to be a really strange day. A thrill passed through her when she saw her reflection, she liked what she saw no longer the respectable mother of two, the dutiful wife but now a vivacious woman dressed sexily and oozing wantonness.

"I f I agree then no one else will know? especially Mike." She asked testing the water.

"Of course not sweetie it will be our little secret, only you me and your Aunt will know, that is as long as you want it to stay that way of course, but let's not worry too much about that now, think of the fun you could be having."

"Come and sit down and let me show you some of my private photos that we had taken at some of the parties we used to go to."

Linda sat between them on the sofa as Aunt Sylvia slowly thumbed the pages showing her in many different outfits, some fancy dress, others more sexually orientated and obviously having a great time. She was pictured with many different men, as she turned the pages Linda began to see the men were very close to her, intimately so it seemed, hands over her breasts, even some with her holding a hard cock or two which made her gasp. The effect of looking at the images was having an effect on them all, Sidney was fidgeting as his cock stiffened partly from seeing the images and also because he had a great view of Linda's exposed nipples, and he couldn't wait to suck those he thought to himself.

Her aunt explained that she had led a varied life and with the full blessing and encouragement of her husband.

"The parties we went to were wonderful times filled with all kinds of experiences that you can only dream about, and some you cannot imagine, there is a whole world out there waiting for you Linda, I think it is time you started to enjoy yourself and let go more."

"Your Aunt is right sweetie, really you are beautiful and need to experience what is waiting for you" Sidney stroked her thigh as he spoke, Linda's mind processing what had been said. There was no doubting the arousal she was feeling after seeing the photos, and being dressed like this seemed to be adding to her inner excitement for some reason.

"So? Do you want to go along with this idea and have some fun too?" Sylvia looked her in the eyes, she could see she was already won over, her arousal was obvious, her face slightly flushed and her breathing a little quicker.

Sidney's hand stroking her thigh now soothing, relaxing yet arousing also was helping her make her decision, one she knew was already made for her.

"Yes Ok I will do it."

"Good girl!" Sidney whispered as he turned her to him and kissed her full on the lips, not a gentle peck this time, more a full on lips to lips kiss as Sylvia clapped her hands together.

"Good girl Linda, you will not regret this I promise you."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Flashing Leads To More Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 90 milliseconds