• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Lacy's Ironic Twist Ch. 02

Lacy's Ironic Twist Ch. 02

I am in my empty house. It has taken two months to arrange the sale, and find and buy a condo in a secure building. The movers have left and one of my friends who is an expert on security is here, so he can follow me and make sure no one follows me to my new place. Bonne Fille, my kitten, rubs my legs purring. She has been in hiding most of the day, the movers scaring her. I pick her up, scratch her ears and take a deep breath of kitten smell. I look around one last time at my empty house, and all the dreams I had for my future while living here.

My friend asks if I am ready, and I say yes. I get in my car and he follows me. We get to my new building; use my new security code to get into the parking lot. My friend meets me in the lobby. He wants to make sure my condo is empty. We take the elevator up and enter the condo. So many boxes to unpack. He inspects the apartment, and gets ready to leave.

"Are you sure you don't want to tell me what has you so spooked you went to all this trouble and moved?" he asks.

I blush and look down, I almost burst into tears. Yes I want to talk to someone, but I can't. The shame, the humiliation, are just something I cannot share. Even if he did know about the erotica I write.

"No, Tom. I really appreciate all the support, but I can't talk about it."

"Well if you change your mind, I am here for you. This is the most secure building in town, so you should be safe here." I kiss him on the cheek and he leaves.

The last two months have been hellish. Little sleep, trying to figure out ways to stop the monster that kidnapped and raped me. I had changed all the locks in my house, and the garage door opener, but still did not feel safe. I talked to Tom and we came up with this alternative.

I grab a half full bottle of white wine and pour myself a glass. I walk over to the sliding door, and look out of the sliding glass window that leads to my balcony. The sun is setting and the lights are starting to go on all over town. It is a beautiful view.

I hold up my wine glass in a toast and say "Here is to the feeling of safety". I take a big gulp of the wine. It tastes a little off, but I attribute that to my mood, and drink down the rest. I stand there enjoying the view a little longer. Suddenly exhausted, I am glad we set up the bed earlier so I can sleep. I turn around to head to the bedroom, the movement makes me dizzy and the wine glass slips out of my hand as I fall to the floor. Everything is fuzzy and I hear a noise in the condo as my vision starts to go dark. This can't be good.

My brain does not seem to be working right. I am cold, I try to move a hand to my head, which seems to have an injury, but my hands won't move. I realize they are bound behind my back. Oh my god, don't let this be happening again.

Then the voice I am hoping not to hear says "Lacy my girl, I am so disappointed in you. You do realize we have to go off script; you have been a very bad girl. All the efforts to keep me away from you. I was very frustrated, so now you must pay."

I start to shiver, warm tears start. I am terrified. The last time he had control of me was horrible; violent. Where did I go wrong? I thought I was safe now.

"Please don't hurt me, I will be good and do whatever you want, just don't hurt me this time."

"Lacy my girl, you wrote the stories for us. We have to go through them all before I can claim you as mine. By then you will be so well trained you will never disobey me. We will be so happy. For now we must stick to your script, except for the edits I make. The first edit is your punishment. I am really sorry Lacy, I don't enjoy causing you intense pain. I am looking forward to the day that the only pain I give you is fun for both of us, Lacy."

Oh my god. He is sick.

"I will never be yours," I spit at him.

He slaps my face hard. "You will Lacy, and the more you argue and talk back, the harsher your punishment will be. I think you should stop now, Lacy."

I don't want to stop. I want to rage and spit vile words at him. But I do stop. I can only guess at how violent any defiance will make him. He is so rough with me without the anger.

"Good girl Lacy. Good girl," he says "Now, lay your head and chest on the floor with your ass in the air Lacy."

My eyes go wide, why the hell are we in the bathroom?

"What are you going to do?" I ask.

"Simple Lacy, I am going to give you a nice cleansing enema, stick a plug in your ass. Then paddle your ass." he shows me a paddle with little holes in it.

"No, please, no. I will be a good girl. I promise," I beg.

"Lacy it is way too late for that. You want to avoid this in the future, don't make it so hard to get to you. Now silence, so I don't have to gag you."

I lay there. What is the point of cooperating with him? This is hopeless.

The paddle comes down on my outer thigh. The stinging pain is intense. I quickly obey; I hate myself for being so weak. He starts whistling a happy tune as he rubs lube on me. He rubs for a long time, and I feel a finger enter me.

"So tight Lacy, I wish we didn't have to do this, I would love to just be able to fuck you as you scripted."

I want to say "you don't have to", but I keep my mouth shut. I would beg him to fuck me, fuck me now anyway he wants, just not to do this.

I feel the tip of the enema tube at the opening, he slowly pushes it in. Warm liquid fills my bowels, he is doing it quickly and the cramping is overwhelming. I let out a cry.

"That's it Lacy, go ahead. You can let your pain out. I want to hear that my punishment is effective," he says. "Your moans will make me hard, Lacy girl... since I know this will bring you that much closer to obeying me."

The stomach cramps are so intense, the liquid keeps filling me. How much can possibly go in? I am sobbing now from the pain. He pulls the enema out, and shoves a plug in. The pain of the plug is mild compared to the cramping.

"OK Lacy, we need to get this over with quickly so you can release, we don't want any accidents in your new bathroom. As incentive to hold it in like a good girl, you will have to use your tongue to clean any mess up. Now you get 10 hard paddle strokes. You will count each one, and thank me. Got it?"

This guy is sick, so very sick.

The paddle comes down for the first time. I yelp in pain. He is not holding back, it hurts so bad. The cramps, the plug being hit. I feel it through my entire body. I am sobbing, nine more to go? I could not see how anything could be worse than last time, I was wrong.

"One, thank you."

Whack, the paddle comes down again. I yell. The pain is worse than the last time. "Two, Thank you."

Whack; yell. My bottom is burning and stinging. At least the stomach cramps are subsiding.

We get to seven, and I am sobbing and begging for him to stop, just stop please.

Whack. Scream. I think the butt plug must be pushed all the way in. Suddenly I really need to use the toilet.

"Eight, Thank you."

Whack. The pain is unbearable. Why me? The urge to dispel is so intense. I clench my butt, hoping it helps.

"Nine, Thank you" I am not sure I can do it, I am worried the last one will hurt so much that I will let it go without meaning to.

Whack. I scream. I manage to hold it in, the pain from the plug pushing in, and my urge to expel adding so much pressure. I can't speak.

He grabs under my arms and puts me on the toilet. Tears and snot are running down my face.

I look up at him "What about the plug?"

"Push it out Lacy, push it out..."

My body does not even wait for him to finish, pushing it out hurts more than when it went in, but I push.

He strips off his clothes then stands there and stares at me, smiling. His cock looks rock hard. Sick monster.

When I am finally finished, he starts a shower. I can't stop the tears.

He helps me into the shower and very gently bathes me. He kisses away my tears, while shampooing my hair. I want to pull away. We get out of the shower and he dries me off. He turns me around and frees my hands.

"Lacy, have you learned your lesson?" he asks.

"Yes" I say.

"From now on, everything you say to me must have the word 'Master'. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master" I sob out.

"Good Girl Lacy, good girl. Now I will make a deal with you. I will make some adjustments to accommodate your pain. One of those will be that I will not bind you. However, if you move your punishment will be harsher. Deal?

"Yes please, master" Bastard, he is making me feel gratitude for this small thing.

"You know Lacy, I have decided not to follow the story tonight. We will enjoy that next time." he says.

"Yes, Master." I say. More gratitude, God damn him!

"Go kneel in your bedroom, hands behind your head."

"Yes, Master." I feel like a robot, saying the same thing over and over but I do as ordered, hating myself more.

I should try to run. I should throw something at him. I should get the pepper spray from my purse. I don't though, he scares me. I don't want to face the consequences. I am looking down at the floor, when he approaches.

"Well Lacy, I am sorry. I can't use the rope to keep the wand on your clit, so your orgasms will just have to wait."

"Really Master, we can skip those this time." There is a pleading note in my voice.

"Oh no Lacy, we really can't but it will wait."

He reaches a hand down and feels my pussy. Oh my god, it is wet. What the hell?

"See Lacy, your body knows."

"Now slut, suck my cock, eyes on mine" he says as he pulls my head roughly to him.

I try, but he is really not letting me. He is fucking my face hard. His hand pulls my head towards him, I choke and gag. Whenever I forget to look him in the eyes, when he is on an outward stroke, he pulls my hair. He is fucking my mouth so hard, I am afraid I am going to throw up. I start panicking. I can hardly breathe; tears and snot running down my face, his cock not giving me time to breathe.

He thrusts his cock deep inside of me, his warm disgusting cum fills my mouth. I try and push away and scratch. I can't breathe, my nose is squished against him, there is cum running out of my mouth. I grab his hips and try harder to push him away, scratching him in the process. He jumps back and I fall on the floor, gasping for breath, sobbing, his cum still spilling out. I curl up into a ball and sob.

A cool wet towel is cleaning off my face.

"I am sorry Lacy, no punishment for not swallowing. I needed you so badly, I didn't even think about your ability to breathe. It will never happen again."

No, no, no! Don't be nice to me monster, just don't. I want to feel nothing by hate and rage for you!

He gently helps me to my bed and, lies down next to me. I am still sobbing, but now it is in his chest. This is wrong in so many ways. Gently he rolls me on my back. He grabs a wand from the floor.

"No, please master. I can't take the intensity right now" I beg.

"OK Lacy" He puts it down. He spreads my legs, and moves his head towards my pussy. Oh my god, what is he doing?

His tongue comes out. I shudder in shock. I can't believe what is happening. He licks my clit, gently pulling it into his mouth and sucking it. He continues sucking gently, then more greedily, changing the pace often. He takes me to the edge of an orgasm, and then slows down. Finally, he gently slides two fingers in and tells me to cum while he resumes sucking my clit. My orgasm is mind blowing. I can't tell if the tears are still of pain and humiliation, or pleasure. This thought revolts me.

I am pushing myself into him, he pulls his mouth away. He slides his tongue up my body. His fingers still working my pussy. He orders me to cum every time my orgasm starts to ebb, and I am rolling from orgasm to orgasm. He pauses at my breasts, gently kissing and sucking. He finally reaches my face; I can't stop orgasming at this point. He looks at my eyes and fills me with his cock. I arch my back into him, hating him while taking pleasure from his body. We thrust in rhythm, starting out gently and moving more intensely as we continue. His cock feels so good, rubbing against my swollen clit with each stroke. I scream out my last orgasm as he fills me with his cum.

After a while he rolls off of me and pulls me into his arms. I am still crying, and my body tingles all over.

"I hate you Master," I whisper.

He strokes my hair back, "I know. But you won't much longer." He kisses my forehead and I fall asleep, exhausted.

Just like the first time, I wake up sometime early morning with Bonne Fille purring against me, I pull her close and cuddle with her as I fall back to sleep.

What will the next story bring Lacy?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Lacy's Ironic Twist Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 460 milliseconds