• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Ponygirl Ranch

Ponygirl Ranch

Thanks to RickES for editing my story.

I dream of having a ranch one day. One with huge acreage, animals, a nice house and stables. Only this wouldn't be any ordinary ranch. This ranch would be different because, instead of having the stables filled with horses, my stables would be filled with women. That's right, filled with women, on their knees waiting and hoping that their owner will choose to use them today.

In the stables, women would be organized according to class. Skinny, flat tittied bitches would be furthest from the entrance, while hot, toned, big tittied girls(my filly's) would be nearest the entrance.

Girls would wear a thong and nothing else. This way their owner, me, can scope out their lush titties as they hang down while on all fours.

The ranch would have many fun activities. Girls would pull my friends and I around in carts all throughout the ranch. Girls would be measured, pranced, and trotted and made to compete in dozens of competitions. At the end of the day, the girl who performs the best would be awarded the "Best in Show" medal and would wear the medal around her neck.

Girls are extremely motivated to win the "Best in Show" medal because winning the medal ensures that you will be used tonight. This is many females only hope to get used, especially the skinny, flat tittied girls, or overweight girls because seldom does their owner go out to the stables to fetch a skinny flat tittied bitch, or an overweight girl.

Not only will "Best in Show" get to be used by her Master, but she will also get to eat a hot meal and spend the night in the house, which is another very motivating factor considering sleeping out in the cold stables on the floor in nothing but a thong is not the best way to spend a night.

The ranch as I mentioned would be huge so girls would be taken on long excursions. When tired girls would be walked to a nearby stream to drink. Sometimes girls would be ridden bareback for fun but mostly girls would be harnessed to carts and made to pull. There would be many sized carts as well. Single carts which could be pulled by only one girl, but also big carts which would need to be pulled by 8 or more girls. I would always have a long whip with me and whip any filly who wasn't pulling her weight right on the ass.

The bigger carts would be the best. What a delight being pulled by 8 or more pussy's at the same time. Getting to watch over in the cart as 8 girls pulled you and your friends in nothing but a thong and a little ponygirl gear. Their titties flopping all over the place as they hang down moving back and forth, their sexy ass cheeks all over the place as well.

I was thinking branding my girls might be a nice touch as well, you know how cattle ranchers brand their cattle so that other ranchers don't get confused and take their cattle by mistake but that might be a bit much. Maybe a small tattoo would be better. A small tattoo of the ranch's insignia right on all my girl's asses to signify who their little asses belong to. Maybe with the words "Sodapop Ranch" around it or "Sodapop Filly". For those who aren't familiar with the term, a filly is a young female horse. Yes a tattoo would be a great touch. From then on everywhere one of my girls went she would always be conscious of the marking on her ass and who her ass belonged to. Anytime she went to the beach and wore a bathing suit her tattoo would be visible for all to see.

Perhaps more then one tattoo is an even better idea, so that her insignia is not only displayed when she is naked, in underwear or in a bikini, but so that it is always on display. The back of the calf would be a good place for a second tattoo. This way everywhere she goes, her marking will be seen. At work, at dinner, everywhere. People would always be asking "Can I see your tattoo?" , "What is your tattoo of?" and she would have to tell or if too embarrassed, she would have to make up a story of what it actually meant.

Yes, this would surely be some ranch. I think just as fun as having the ranch, would be finding the girls to fill the stables.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Ponygirl Ranch

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 447 milliseconds