• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Breaking in My New Sex Toy

Breaking in My New Sex Toy

As always, all characters are over the age of 18.

I hope you enjoy.

--------

I'd been curious about getting a high quality glass dildo for quite some time. However, it wasn't until I met my dominant lover that I began to explore the exciting world of sex toys. After I mentioned my interest, especially in something that would pleasure my g-spot just right, he strongly encouraged me to purchase an Icicles sex toy. I chose Icicles no. 5, which was made of thick glass and was a wondrous 7 inches long. I could use it on myself, and he could use it on me when the mood struck us. That was that part that turned me on the most about the idea. I went ahead and made the purchase online, and masturbated for days thinking about finally getting my hands on the new toy, my pussy getting wet at the mere thought of it.

The toy finally arrived, my anticipation was overwhelming. I walked to the mailbox and there it was! It came packaged in a fancy black box, further increasing my excitement. Luckily, I was home alone. I ripped open the box as I hastily stripped down naked, exposing my warm sexy body to the cool air of my bedroom. The toy was heavier than I expected, made of clear quality glass, with four thick blue ridges for extra pleasure and sensation. I wanted to suck it so bad, dip it in my wet pussy, and fuck myself hard.

I got instantly wet gazing at my new toy, soaking my panties. I was torn, I wanted to jam it right in my pussy, but I also wanted to wait for him to come over first. Especially since he had been the initiator of this entire adventure, and I wanted him to dominate me and command me with my new toy so bad. I texted him and he replied instantly, as excited as I was.

While I was impatiently waiting for him to arrive, I played some of my favorite hardcore porn videos (starring Sasha Grey and Tori Black) to get myself even more wet. I was squirming to use my new toy, so my fingers traced my pussy a little, making circular and vertical motions on my wet slit which was begging to be fucked.

He came over, finding me naked on my bed lusting for him, with my new toy in my mouth, making it all wet and flashing sexy looks at him with my blue eyes. I saw the bulge form in his pants instantly. I couldn't wait for him to strip off his clothes and show me his hard cock.

I watched his eyes follow the toy in my mouth, as he hastily stripped down. "I rushed here as quickly as I could," he said, excited to see me in such a sexy position.

"I could barely wait until you got here to start playing with my new toy," I said.

"I'm glad you waited for me baby girl. Now that your toy is nice and wet for me, let's try it out in your pussy. I want you to take the glass head and pop it right inside your tight wet little pussy lips and swirl it around, like it's my cock about to enter you," he commanded.

He sat back in a chair, watching me playing with my new toy. My legs were spread wide, giving him a great view of my tight little pussy. He took his cock in his hands and slowly began to stroke with a firm grip.

"I love the ridges. They feel so fucking good. The toy hits my g-spot. It has such a nice big cock head. I love fucking myself with this toy," I moaned loudly.

"I want you to push that toy deeper inside your tight pussy, all the way to the base. I want you to squeeze your pussy on the ridges," he told me with lust in his deep voice.

The juices from my pussy were already dripping down my legs. While playing with my clit, I noticed how hot my pussy had gotten, making my slick fingers warm to the touch.

"After you've squeezed a few times around the toy, begin to slide it inside your pussy, pulling it in and out with your fingers briskly but keep the cockhead in," he instructed.

"Mmm, but I want it all the way inside me," I whined, protesting that he was trying to delay my impending orgasm.

"In that case, he conceded, keep it inside you, but work your fingers on your clit, and let your pussy squeeze it inwards, tugging the toy deep inside you," he told me.

"It feels so fucking good," I said as I took out the toy and rubbed it on my clit. "Playing with my clit like this makes my legs shake," I moaned as my whole body trembled.

"Slap your clit with the toy, tease it, and then dip it back in your pussy, a little past the head. Put it in deep in your pussy, feel all of the thick ridges. Then rock it back and forth in your pussy, the head going up, and then dipping down, move it in a circular motion, deep inside of you," he commanded.

"Yes! Oh God, I'm really close!" I yelped, going back to moaning and squirming on the bed, as I felt my orgasm building.

"I want you to fuck yourself hard and super-fast with your toy. hump into it like you'd hump into my big hard cock, squeeze around it. When you're really close, close your eyes, and cum hard for me. Get loud and fuck that toy you naughty girl. I want you to cum for me, cum hard all over your white sheets," he said.

"I'm so closeee," my voice trailing off as I became lost in my mini orgasms, as I felt the sensations building in my pussy and my whole body for a huge impending orgasm.

"Be my sexy little fuck toy, work that toy. I love how wet and horny you get for me. Work that toy that I inspired you to buy. Cum for me baby girl. I want you to cum hard. Imagine you're cumming all over my cock," he encouraged.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum," I screamed.

"Yes! That's it! Cum all over your new toy for me," he told me.

I came so hard, having an incredible toe curling orgasm, my eyes rolled back as I squirted my sexy juices all down my legs and on the new toy that was now soaked with my creamy cum. It took me a few moments to regain my senses and muscle control after my orgasm. After I recovered, I was hungry for more. I wanted to please him too, after turning him on so much by making myself cum with my new toy.

----------------

After cumming hard, she beckoned me over to the bed with her fingers, lying on her back, naked and glistening.

"I want to suck your cock," she said in a sultry voice.

I rose from my chair and walked towards my sexy baby girl, as she beckoned me to lie back on the bed. She wrapped herself around my face, as she leaned down and began to tease my hard throbbing cock with her wet talented tongue.

As she wrapped her lips around the head of my cock, I grabbed the toy and began to slide it in between her tight wet pussy lips again. I began toying her slowly, but increased my pace as she began to suck my cock deeper. I moved and circled the toy on her dripping wet slit, dipping it in and out as she moaned around my cock.

The more turned on she got, the harder and sloppier she sucked my hard cock. She pushed it deep down her throat, all the way down the shaft. She gagged, as drool ran out of her mouth and onto my cock. Her throat and tongue massaging my cockhead and shaft excited me, making my legs tremble, as my precum leaked into her mouth.

She pulled her head back up from deep throating my cock, and leaned all the way down to tongue and lick my balls. She sucked each one in her mouth, making them all wet with her mouth and tongue.

I began to groan loudly, and she knew I was about to cum. I jammed the toy deep inside her, making her shake her hips on my face and beg for more. She suddenly swooped down and began sucking my cock with vigor, licking the shaft with my cock deep in her mouth, giving me an aggressive sloppy blowjob, as she rubbed her hands on my balls urging me to cum in her mouth.

She moaned and gagged on my cock, which created strong vibrations. Suddenly, my hips shook and I began to cum hard, draining white sticky cum down her tight little throat. Her mouth was wrapped all around my cock, as she swallowed every last drop and licked cum off of my cockhead, with the toy deep inside her.

I sighed in satisfaction and leaned back, excited for the fun that would come next with my baby girl.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Breaking in My New Sex Toy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 495 milliseconds