• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Attack

Attack

You are scared, I could tell. Scared as I attack you from behind, as I whisper throatily to not struggle. Scared as I bundled you into my van and tied you up, gag you and blindfold you. Scared as I start to drive, an evil smirk on my lips.

I take you to my place, a small bare apartment that I had rented out specifically for you. I carry you up to it, ignoring your muffled screams. Your legs kick at my back, flailing around in the air. My face is near your crotch, and I press my face into it, smelling the pungent scent of your juices. I smile widely, and you squeal harder, ashamed by the wetness between your thighs. I knew that you would get aroused by my actions.

I open up the bedroom door and bind your wrists to the bed frame before removing your blindfold carefully. Your frightened eyes dart around the room, taking in the bareness of the room. The only furniture in the room is the double bed you're lying on and a long wooden box. I come over to you and you scream.

"Shush." I tell you quietly. "I don't want you to scream, not until I tell you too. If you follow my rules, I won't hurt you. Okay?"

I watch your big, scared eyes as you hesitantly nod yes. Slowly my fingers move to your crotch, slowly rubbing against your panties. Your eyes widen impossibly, and you bite into the gag, trying to stop your moans of pleasure as I stimulate your sexual needs.

I laugh as I discover how soaked your plain white panties are.

"Oh, you are excited are you!" I keep moving my hand back and forth, cupping your pussy in my hand. Your eyes burn with hatred for both me and yourself, hating how much you're enjoying my touch on your neglected pussy.

I know that you're married, a trophy wife, that you've only ever had sex a few times, that you hate your life. You need someone to fulfill your needs. I know you do.

I move my hand away from your pussy and you make a strangled, muffled noise, wanting me to continue.

"Don't worry, love. I'll get back you your pussy soon enough." I say as I unbutton your blouse, exposing your bra. It's plain, but I don't mind because I rip it off seconds later, releasing your small breasts. One hand holds a breast, my thumb stroking your pink nipple. Your breast easily fits in my hand, it's that small, but I like them small and pert. I watch with you as your nipple stands tall and proud. I start on your other breast.

Your eyes tell me I'm a bastard even as your gasps of pleasure start to arouse me. Your body betrays you as I make you feel things like never before.

I let your breasts go and check on your pussy. I slip your panties off and chuck them on your face, so you can smell how wet you are. Your musky scent drifts down your nostrils and you flush bright red, disgusted at your own arousal.

Although I want to enjoy your moist pussy with my fingers, the stirring in my pants is too much. I undo my pants, letting my massive erection spring free. I see your eyes fill with fear as you take in the long, huge size. You panic, thinking it won't fit inside of your tight pussy. You try to pull back, but I've tied you firm. I line up my cock and, my eyes meeting yours, I slowly ease my cock into you.

Your passage is hot, wet and as tight as a virgin's. You scream through the gag as I stretch you wide. I slap your thigh.

"Don't scream yet." I tell you firmly as I finally sink all of my inches inside of you.

I begin to move immediately, my desire too great. I slide in and out, the grating on your inner walls causing you to convulse violently in pleasure. On the fifth stroke in, your hips rise to meet me. I pound my cock into you, until I feel myself about come. I let myself spray inside of you, coating your uterus with my sperm. You come then, a huge spasm that makes you scream in utter desire. I decide to let your scream go unpunished, because it's clear you're enjoying yourself. Your body bucks against mine, your eyes rolling in her sockets as the pleasure hits your brain. I pull out of you quickly, while you shake in the aftermath of your orgasm, and get my camera from the wooden box.

I snap a picture of your pussy, cum falling out of it, yours and mine. I take a picture of your face, your eyes filled with desire. I picture your breasts, your nipples. I turn you over and photo your heart shaped buttocks. I spread your legs and zoom up on your folds.

In the next hour, I clean you up in the shower next door, taking care to use gloves as I remove all of my DNA from you. I dress you again, with fresh panties though because I want a souviener, and then I drug you up, knocking you out. I take you back to where I found you and leave you there.

But maybe I'll come find you again. There's always your ass next time...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Attack

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 40 milliseconds