• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Lacy's Ironic Twist Ch. 02.1

Lacy's Ironic Twist Ch. 02.1

Lacy was feeling confident. There was no way he could pull the next story off. He would need her cooperation. He was not getting that.

She went to bed early, cuddling Bonne Fille as was her nightly habit, soft purrs helping her drift into sleep.

A light is switched on next to her reading chair, she startles awake. She doesn't want to look; she already knows who it is. She sits up, pulls her knees to her chest and looks at her painted toes. She wants to cry.

"Lacy my dear, have you ever wondered why I got you a kitten?" At this she looks up. Bonne Fille is on his lap. Her heart sinks. She now understands how he is going to get her to cooperate.

"Please master, don't say it," she whispers.

The second dreaded story is happening. The one where he is gentle and sweet. This is going to be worse than the violent ones, which feed her rage. She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath.

"Lacy, Lacy tonight you call me "Daddy." You know how it goes, you wrote our script. Tonight will go exactly as scripted, Lacy my girl," he smiles at me, "I would like to point out that any deviation from the script might cause Bonne Fille to have an accident. Maybe even get under foot, and accidentally get stomped on."

Lacy starts crying, "Please don't hurt her, I will obey mas... Daddy."

"Good girl Lacy, good way to start." He gives a wicked grin. "Now let's see, I believe at the beginning of your story you were in tears, too. You had been naughty and about to be punished."

He moves over to the bed, and sits on the end.

"Strip for me now," he orders.

As in my story, I stand before him. Head lowered, I pull off my panties first, then my sleep shirt. He is silent for several minutes.

"Come here, Lacy, over my knees to receive your punishment," he tells me.

I do as he requests. He rubs my bare ass cheeks as I cringe. "I do think we will skip the counting ritual, Lacy. Too much like last time. I don't want to spoil a gentle story."

His hand comes down hard on one cheek. I let out a cry; he rubs his hand over it, soothing the pain a bit.

"Perfect handprint Lacy, just perfect," he says.

His hand comes down hard on the other side. He rubs again, soothing. As he rubs, he goes off script in a surprising way. His hand moves to my inner thigh, a whisper of it touching my wet pussy. He can't see the blush that coats my face.

He rubs the other thigh, again the barest hint of something touching my clit. Multiple fingers suddenly start probing my pussy. Exploring it, rubbing and turning as if to map which spots get more reaction.

Then the fingers are gone and a hand comes down hard again. This time my cry is both pain and pleasure. His soothing hand rubs again. Stinging slap on the other side, more rubs to soothe. Then his fingers are in me again. I moan; my stinging ass, a contrast to the pleasure.

He fucks me hard with his fingers, and then slows down, his fingers deep inside of me touching those areas he explored before, slow gentle fucking again. His rough thumb starts rubbing my clit. I am on the edge of orgasm. He pulls out and I groan. Suddenly his fingers are back, and I orgasm immediately.

The spanking starts again, and after another orgasm. He tells me to go stand in the corner and I do. I can hear him undress, then silence.

Finally he tells me to return, and I am dreading the next part.

"You know what happens next Lacy?" he says softly.

I do know, I get back over his knees and he massages my ass a little more. Then he starts in with the belt. I start crying after the second hit and beg him to stop.

"You know. I can't Lacy, you wrote seven," he says. Bastard! Now he sticks to the script?

The next few minutes are horrible. I cry and beg and he keeps on hitting with the belt. After a painful eternity it stops. He rubs my burning ass, while I try to get my sobs under control.

He pulls me up and lays me on the bed. He tells me to extend my hands over my head, and I do. He ties the ribbon in a bow around my wrists, symbolic really, of restraint.

He climbs on top of me and gently starts making love to me while switching between kissing my tears and my mouth. I am non-stop orgasms as he makes love to me. I wish he would stick to the animalistic fucking.

He stops for a moment and looks me in the eyes.

"Say it, Lacy, it is in the script," he whispers.

I hate him, I hate that he is being gentle and sweet. This hate is different than the burning rage I usually feel.

I say the dreaded words, while looking him in the eyes "I love you, Daddy."

He says "I love you too, Lacy." He takes possession of my mouth and thrusts his cock deep inside of me and cums.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Lacy's Ironic Twist Ch. 02.1

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 253 milliseconds