• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Rule of Thumb Ch. 02

Rule of Thumb Ch. 02

12

"Very nice, Richard, very very nice."

I looked up to see Mrs. Wilson sitting in one of my yard chairs, her hands coming together. With her position in the shadows, it would have been difficult for us to see her, but I immediately understood she had seen everything.

"Mrs. Wilson! What are you doing here?" My recent rage re-erupting at the invasion of privacy, my nudity momentarily forgotten.

"Don't get excited, Rick, at least, don't get excited that way. I have to admit what you just did was...terrible. And by terrible, I mean terribly arousing." She spoke as if there was nothing out of the ordinary in her being in my back yard- audience to what was for me both a shocking emotional and sexual experience. I realized I was stripped naked, physically and emotionally, my still swollen penis pointing at her. Any move I made, whether to dress or question her presence only seemed to point at my lack of control over the situation. Her invasion and presumption fanned my anger.

"Excuse me? What the hell do you think you're doing on my property, Mrs. Wilson?" I was now just a few feet away from her, fists on my hips, chin and pelvis jutting forward. Fuck her, I thought. It's my yard and if she wants to barge in she can deal with me naked and angry.

"Calm down Rick!" She took a commanding tone that scared me a little. "You and I don't know each other very well, but Marnie and I were more than acquainted with one another. She was a beautiful person, Rick. You two were very lucky." She stopped for a moment to let the words sink in. "I'm sorry about your loss; I know you and Marnie were very close, I know. I also know it must still be lonely around here, even after almost two years. Believe me, I know what it feels like to lose your life partner."

I was completely struck dumb by her change in conversation, the rage from her being there swirling with the warm glow from my conquest, the possibility Marnie and she had been friends - my attention was momentarily distracted.

"Sit down, here Rick." Her tone more conciliatory. "You may want to put some clothes on, by the way."

I complied, not sure why except the tone in her voice made it difficult to imagine arguing with her. She continued as I slipped on my shorts.

"I think I owe you an explanation, if not an apology. I rarely apologize, especially when circumstances take a turn beyond my control. I happened to be strolling this afternoon, when I heard the unmistakable sound of a whipping going on. Naturally, I had to investigate. Wouldn't anyone? But the sound of whipping is particularly important to me for several reasons. I had to be sure this was between consenting adults and not some poor woman being attacked. This was your first time?"

She looked me straight in the eye, without blinking or backing down. I challenged her, and then realized there was no profit in it - she was going to sit here all day until I cooperated. "Yeah," I admitted.

"Hmmm. Loren's too?"

I nodded.

"I had a thought about her. Is she okay?" The way she said it, I knew she meant more than just from the whipping.

I didn't have a good answer for her. I was concerned about Loren's mental health. The whole Elke thing and her really bizarre behavior. But then again, I was starting to question my own sanity. I shrugged and looked back at the willow.

"Concern for her health is only one reason I trespassed. Arousal was another: I have to admit the sound of her crying out was a welcome shot in the arm." She paused to let me get over my shock. "Do you think you're the first or only one to enjoy handing out punishment? Oh, Richard, the stories I could tell you..." She gave a laugh at my reaction.

I had stopped breathing. What was she saying? She was a dominatrix? In my own middle-class, arbored-street neighborhood? Mrs. Wilson? The number of times Marnie and I had been in the same room with her reeled off. A block party a few months after we moved in: her house, a century-old mansion she and her husband had purchased from the original owners. A Christmas party, at the Paulsens, just a few months after her husband had died. I tried to remember what she was like back then, but my memory failed me. And then...that was about it as far as I could remember. Apparently Marnie knew her better.

We'd see her in passing on the street or in town at a store or restaurant. I had always thought she was a very classy lady. She didn't put on airs, it wasn't that. It was the mere fact she had live-in help. A butler? Cook? and a...I don't know what, a quiet Japanese woman who I figured was her maid or secretary. Now I began to wonder.

"Is it Richard or Rick? I'm sorry I can't remember."

"Rick is fine..." I waited for her to continue.

"Where was I...oh yes. S&M, Bondage, Discipline, punishment, pain, power, release, amazing. Isn't it amazing?"

I started to answer and stumbled. Yes, it was fucking amazing, but why would I tell you that? "I'm sorry..." I gave my head a little shake.

"Oh! Now I've embarrassed you!" She laughed again. "Rick, that's rich! I have been sitting here watching you ravish that beautiful young thing, barely able to keep my fingers out of my cunt, seeing your ass tightening when you shoved that cock of yours into her waiting slit, and you're concerned about a personal question whether you liked it? Of course you liked it! Do you think Loren liked it? Did you see her? It's like you two were fated for each other."

Her hand reached out across the table in a welcoming gesture - an olive branch to offset the obvious embarrassment she had caused.

I resisted the urge to accept it, still angry at her intrusion. "Mrs. Wilson..."

"Call me Anna, Rick, please."

Our hands were almost touching but not quite. She had left hers open, the fingers uncurled. I was struggling not to start shouting again.

"Listen to me, Rick. I'm very serious now." She wriggled her fingers a little and I rested my hand on her palm. Her fingers wrapped around my hand, her other had come down on my wrist. "I could see the fire between you two. Isn't it amazing that next door to you is a woman who so badly needs what you are so seriously considering? And how amazing it is, that just as you two discover this hidden...passion...I happen to walk by?"

I just shook my head, looking straight at her, completely confused. I was beyond embarrassment, I was beyond anger at the intrusion or trespass, her summary of the situation was so radically different from mine, but hers was so much easier to accept. No guilt, no second guessing.

"Maybe I'm not being clear. Rick, I can help. This is what I do. It's how I make my living. I'm a counselor. Not so much psychological, but sexual."

I felt my lungs collapse, the air softly hooshwing. I looked down at the ground, my head shaking.

"Let me make it real simple for you: I can help you get the most out of Loren's needs. I can help you do it safely. I can help you have more fun than you can imagine.

"You'll be shocked at how far she will let you go if you approach it with the finesse I can demonstrate. Really."

My cock twitched at the thought of Loren suffering some incredibly twisted sexual punishment. I had my own ideas about what I could do with her. But the idea that Anna could show me the ropes, as it were, had its attraction. I'm a firm believer in on-going education, life-long-learner and all that. I looked at her eyes to see the humor twinkling there, and knew she knew she had already hooked me. I just shrugged and smiled at her, looking away.

"It's settled then. How about we start tonight? Would dinner at 7:30 be too late? Why don't you both come by around 6:30 for cocktails?" The words seem to rush together, faster than I could react to. She got up, her fingernails slightly scratching into my forearm, the sensation made me look up into her eyes.

"Okay...ummm, what did you say about this being your job...?" Sex work cost money. I'd never paid for it, but I knew the stuff she was into cost big.

She laughed again. "Exactly right, Rick, you're already scoring points! How about the first night's on me - a free sample - if it's to your liking we can discuss a plan."

I nodded and walked with her up the side yard returning to my work. My mind was in six places at once: whipping Loren, fucking her, the after-glow of my first fuck in years still echoing through me, Anna invading my privacy and the confusion about how she had talked me down. And the thoughts of what she might have in store for Loren...for both of us...at dinner.

* - * - *

I decided not to tell Loren about Anna witnessing us or her change in our plans. She had agreed to come to dinner. She all but demanded I punish her, suggesting she was relinquishing control to me. It seemed neither necessary nor...appropriate...to treat her any other way, so I chose to presume she didn't need to participate in any decisions. It was all too fast. Like I said, S&M had never been part of my repertoire. A little discipline, a little domination, but not so much pain.

The first time Marnie and I had tried discipline was early in our marriage, maybe only a few months in, I couldn't place it exactly. She'd made a bet, some stupid trivia thing and I had won. Her loss meant Naked-Saturday.

"No, Richard! That's not possible. I have yard work to do! You wouldn't have me starkers outside for all the neighbors to see!?"

I shrugged. A deal was a deal I remember saying, hoping the twinkle in my eye was obvious enough. She was no shirker; it was one of the things I loved about her.

Friday night, midnight, we were still awake. I reached over to remove her nightgown. She protested saying she was sleepy. I persisted, reminding her of her duty. She smiled a little, her eyes narrowed and glassy, and rolled over, pulling the sheet with her. After she got comfortable, I removed it and reminded her a second time, suggesting punishment might be involved if she tested my patience. She giggled a little and started to snore.

When I awoke, I looked over at her. Such a fantastic body. It was a treat for me to just stare at her as she slept. In spite of her great looks, Marnie was self-conscious and absolutely hated to be naked. We had known each other a couple of years before we got married, but it wasn't until after the wedding she started behaving a little more shyly.

She made breakfast, shy and embarrassed being exposed every time I walked into the room. Her breasts, pert and unaltered from pregnancy, like little targets. She watched my eyes dart across her body every time and finally couldn't help herself.

"Rick! Every time you walk into the room it's as if you've never seen me before! Am I that forgettable?"

"It's a guy thing, my love. We're programmed that way." I reached over and stroked her, reminding her she had a full day in front of her.

It wasn't something I remembered very frequently - the encounter with Loren having jogged it. But there was one incident that day I do often remember. She had been lying on a lounge reading the newspaper when I walked in. Her legs had been apart, her lips spread a little. She had smooth outer lips, tight and small, hidden behind a wispy bush of pubic hair. She hadn't shaved much back then - it wasn't until later that she'd come to coif herself.

"Nice," I commented. "Maybe you could spread them a little wider."

She dropped the paper in shock, her face embarrassed, her legs snapping shut. "Richard! Stop it."

"No. Seriously. I'd like to see you spread open a little more. You have the cutest little cunt."

She made a squeak and covered her face with the newspaper to hide her embarrassment. I took the opportunity to sit on the end of the lounge and gently pulled her legs apart, letting her feet drop to the floor. "There. Just like that. Your lips are spread, just a little, your hair is going every which way. And I think you're actually turned on by it! Yes, I think that's true. Don't deny it."

She was laughing behind the newspaper and she spasmed a little when I gently ran my finger just inside her moistened slit. I reached up and pulled the paper away, making sure she saw the effect this was having on me. I leaned over and gave her a kiss: lightly on the lips, then a little more insistently, pressing my tongue into her mouth gently. She opened her mouth, the tips of our tongues dancing a little. I pressed down a bit more forcefully, and she opened wider. I reached down and took one of her hands, putting it above her head. She moved the other one on her own.

Just this...this little change in our position made my cock jump inside my pajamas. I pulled my face away from hers just a little to see her eyes. The look I saw, something between fear, anticipation and lust, made me go another notch further.

"Up." I pushed away from her, lifting myself onto my feet. My cock was clearly bulging out of my pajamas. Her eyes darted down and back up quickly. "Time to get the day started."

I extended my hand and helped her up, her emotions now moving more clearly to fear and confusion. "What now, Rick? The deal was I was going to be naked all day, not your little slut to order around."

I smiled at the conclusion she had jumped to. She was terrible at hiding her worst fears and I loved the images she had brought to my mind.

"Slut, hmmm? Is that what being forced to be naked makes you think? What would a slut do, Marnie?" I held her arms behind her as I hugged her tightly, looking into her face. My cock was pressing against her bush, only the pajama fabric between us.

She couldn't break her eyes away from me, her lips pressed together somewhere between a smile and disapproval, her head shaking side to side almost imperceptibly.

"What? I can't hear you."

"No..." she said it quietly, not looking away. "Don't, Rick. Don't...make me..."

"Make you...?" I really didn't know where she was going, but I wanted to find out.

"...me say it." She finally looked away and then down at my cock.

Keeping her wrists behind her with one hand, I used the other to nudge her chin back up. I wanted her to look me straight in the eye when she said whatever it was. The power, the control, I felt it surging into me, tightening my grip on her wrists to let her know. I just nodded. She understood what I was saying without words.

"A slut..." she licked her lips, blinking at me. "A slut would drop to her knees and take your hard-on into her mouth and suck you til you came in her throat." Her eyes were wide...begging me to make her do it...or begging me to make her stop. I couldn't tell. Either way, I enjoyed the begging.

The doorbell rang, shocking me out of my memories, jolting my heart. The image of Marnie's pussy, spread open on the lounge shredded behind my eyes. I shook my head to clear it; my erection was pushing against my jeans and I didn't bother to hide it. It was best Loren understood what she was in for.

Taking a last look around, I opened the door to see her in a colorful floral sun-dress, the breeze blowing the light material easily. Legs bare, feet in sandals. After a quick mental inventory, I calculated if she wasn't wearing panties, there was a grand total of one piece of clothing between me and that gorgeous body.

"Beautiful," I whispered, letting her in. As she passed me by, I once again caught a whiff of her freshly soaped body and almost stripped her in the entry way.

"Loren?" I wasn't sure whether she wanted to be in character yet.

"Hmmm?" She looked up, wondering what was on the agenda.

"I, uhh, you...well, you seem to prefer to be called Elke at times, and I wasn't certain how we should begin the evening." I knew being uncertain wasn't the right way to be the dominant, but it was all so new. The confusion made Anna's offer this afternoon more attractive to me.

She blushed so red and deeply I could practically see it through the material across her breasts. "About that..." she hesitated. "I...I really don't know...shit. I don't know how to do this." Again the words came rushing out, her hands flailing slightly, her shoulders hunching. "What you did to me this morning..."

I immediately worried she was regretting our scene earlier in the day and swore silently.

"...was the most...intense...wonderful thing I've ever experienced...and I hope, I mean, I really want...ohhh, I don't know how to say this!"

"Loren. I'm going to call you Loren. If you would prefer to be called Elke at any time, you have permission to tell me, but I really love the name Loren and I think it fits you beautifully."

Her eyes were brimming with tears, as much from relief and gratitude as from the sheer tension of coming to the realization of her hopes and fantasies becoming a reality. The earlier animal forces in me took over, the need to possess her and give her what she craved tore through whatever sheer film of civility there was between us.

I stepped closely to her and stroked her back through the elastic ribbed top of the dress. Not feeling her skin was completely unsatisfying, annoying m, until I realized I could have whatever I wanted from this woman. I slipped my hand under the top of her dress to lightly stroke her back as I hugged her to me, confirming she wasn't wearing a bra. Pulling my hand away from her skin, I lifted the dress out, allowing me to look down her back and saw the beautiful curve of her ass cheeks, naked and waiting for me. The red welts from our time together still quite evident.

She pulled back slightly to look at me and I kissed her, thrusting my tongue deep into her mouth to dispel any doubts about who was doing what to whom tonight. She relinquished, her body pushed against mine, her mouth opening completely to let my tongue penetrate her. I toyed with her a few moments longer, long enough for her to feel my erection beginning to swell and gently disengaged.

"I like your outfit, Loren," I commented, holding her away from me briefly to let me strip her with my eyes. "I especially like how little you put on. It pleases me greatly."

Her eyes sparkled at the complement and from her breathing I knew she was as excited about the prospects for the evening as I had been.

"I've got a slight change in plans tonight." I looked at her expression shift from surprise to disappointment, followed by a questioned, confused look. "We've been invited to Anna Wilson's house for dinner. She was quite insistent and I couldn't refuse."

By my tone, I tried to let her know she wasn't to question the decision, but the pout beginning on her face was a sure sign of disappointment. With a huge sigh, it looked like she was deflating, her shoulders hunched inward. I thought she might faint.

"Now, now, Loren. This is no way to behave. I am really disappointed in you. In fact, your reaction to my arrangements is so unacceptable, that I'm thinking perhaps you need a reminder of who's in charge."

She looked up, confusion, fear and a twinkle of excitement rushing across her face. Before she could react any further, I turned her around, pushed her firmly at the shoulders to make her bend and lifted her dress, exposing her beautiful ass.

"Touch the floor with your fingertips," I directed, looking at the angry welts across her buns. I slid my hand across them, feeling their heat, my fingers moving into her crack. I burrowed the tip of my third finger into the entrance to her pussy, feeling moisture beginning to seep out.

"Who's in charge?" I demanded, teasing her outer lips but not penetrating any further.

"You, Rick. You're in charge." Her voice was soft, muffled against her legs.

"That's right. And when I tell you what's in store for the evening, you need to trust I know what I'm doing!" I slipped the fingertip in a little further, moistening and pulled it out. Using both hands, I spread her cheeks, exposing her sphincter, and slowly pushed the wet fingertip into her halfway up the nail. She moaned, whether stifling a protest or in discomfort, I couldn't tell, nor did I care.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Rule of Thumb Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds