• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Another Night in Charge

Another Night in Charge

You looked so unbelievably beautiful lying there. I sometimes think the female body was designed to be on it's back... And it's arms were meant to be handcuffed to opposite bedposts on a queen sized bed. And it's feet were meant to be tied with complex knots to the posts at the foot of the bed. I smiled.

But how could I perform with you staring at me like that? A blindfold took care of that... of course, now you don't know where I'm going to come from...

I warned you, at dinner with our friends, that you'd get yours. You giggled and kept rubbing my crotch under the table. I turned a bit redfaced, and I think it got some attention. I whispered in your ear again, "You're just making it worse on yourself..." You gave me a playful squeeze, and finally slowly slid your hand away. I shot you an evil smirk, knowing what was in store for you that night.

...so there you were, blindfolded, naked, tied spread eagle before me my king-sized bed. I sat down in a chair next to the bed and sipped my drink. Two or three minutes past as I sat in silence. You eventually whimpered, "Master?" then later, "Master, are you there?" Had I quietly left the room? You were in the dark, struggling.

I smiled quietly as you began to struggle, thinking I had left you. You began to tug at the steel cuffs that kept you still, but did little more than frustrate yourself. I picked up a piece of ice from my glass and pressed it gently against your skin, between your breasts. Your gasp was priceless.

The ice worked its way around your body, leaving a trail of melted water and sweat. I slowly circled in on your left nipple, getting slowly closer and closer, then backing off just as it barely touched one. Then the other nipple, slowly in, then backing off. I teased your nipples like this until there was nothing left of the ice cube.

The next ice cube started around your belly button, and moved its way up to your breast again, teasing, tickling. I climbed on top of you straddling, holding the ice in one hand and stroking your hair with the other. The ice zeroed in on your nipple, slowly getting closer... then without warning, I pressed it against your sensitive flesh, smiling broadly as you squeaked from the abrupt coldness. I pressed it there for five seconds or so, freezing your nipple, then removed it and lowered my hot mouth to it, sucking on it gently, warming it with my lips and tongue.

I licked up and down your gorgeous body, lapping up the cool water which had collected there from the melted ice cube.

"But wait," I whispered, "This is supposed to be punishment...!" Without warning, hot candle wax splashed down onto your breast, making you squeal and struggle, breathing rapidly. My cock rested on your belly, throbbing as you moaned. More candlewax fell on your breasts, agony at first, a dull warm glow left behind as it rapidly cooled.

I slid up your body, my cock resting on your chin. You obediently opened your mouth and I slid my cock in, allowing you to work on it with your tongue. Your lips closed around my aching shaft and began to work up and down.

More candlewax fell on your breasts and belly, causing you to shriek and bite down lightly on my cock. "Ouch!" I yelled. I quickly pulled out, smacked you lightly across the cheek, and put down the candle.

"Bad girl..." I said, picking up a hairbrush and laying it on your right inner thigh. You bit your lip in anticipation as I delivered three or four sharp spanks to your thigh, leaving a reddish pink mark behind. You moaned softly as I did the same to the other thigh. I then alternated, giving one light whack to each thigh, each spank making you jump.

I rested the hairbrush against your pussy, and you, anticipating a strike there, moaned, begging, "Please, nooo...."

"No what, slave?"

"Please don't spank my pussy!" you whined.

"No, master was what I was looking for," I replied, smiling. I lifted up the brush and flipped it over, letting the bristles rest against your pussy. You gasped. I rubbed up and down very slowly, giggling as you groaned. Two fingers walked up your leg, testing your wetness and spreading it all over your lips.

SMACK went the brush against your pussy, once. Your whole body jumped back, (well, as much as it could) and I giggled. I spanked your pussy five or six more times, lightly, once per second, but enough to make you jump in pain.

My fingers worked your clit, massaging you slowly and softly. You tried to grind against my fingers and I moved away, smiling and giggling at your desperation.

For ten minutes, I teased you, getting you s l o w l y closer to cumming... After ten minutes, you were ready.

"Please let me cum, master," you begged, voice high and desperate.

"Maybe," I said, driving you maddeningly close with my fingers. "Tell me before you do, so I can decide whether or not to let you." I lowered my head to your steaming pussy and ran the tip of my tongue over your lips, letting it brush against your clit.

My tongue did quick little circles on your clit, making you moan loudly. I sucked your juices into my mouth, then slid my tongue in as deep as I could. I tongue fucked you, wiggling my tongue up and down as I slid my head back and forward, slowly.

"I'm gonna cum, master!" you moaned, and I pulled back, stopping all together. You screamed and I laughed out loud.

Part Two ..."I'm gonna cum, master!" you moaned, and I pulled back, stopping all together. You screamed and I laughed out loud.

I let you cool down a bit, and then moved back in, flicking your clit with my tongue. My hands reached up and massaged your breasts and I pushed my face deep into your pussy.

"Please master, let me cum," you begged, on the edge of climax again. I backed off, but left two fingers on your clit, rubbing very very softly. You moaned loudly, "I'm at the edge! Pleeease?!" I kept up the treatment, keeping you frustrated, begging. If you thrust against me, I merely move back, leaving you more desperate.

I do my best to keep you on the edge for as long as possible. You begin to babble after five minutes.

"PleasePleasePLEASE let me cum, I, need it so bad, please ohgod ohgod, pleeease I'm, so CLOSE, oh..." you beg, fueling my desire to see you suffer.

You writhed at the edge of climax, a mere nudge away from orgasmic ecstacy. I kept you there skillfully with my fingers and tongue, making sure you were constantly on the edge, but never too far.

"Pleeeeeeease?!" you begged, squirming, thrashing, doing your best to convince me.

I let go entirely, blowing softly on your dripping pussy. You moaned even louder, feeling the cool air caress against your wetness.

"Please master, I'll do anything..."

I pause.

"Anything, slave?" I reach up and remove your blindfold. Your eyes are horny and desperate.

"Yes master, anything!" I let a finger trail from your cheek to your chin, then brush your lip. You take it into your mouth and suck on it. It tastes like you.

I smile. I climb up and unhandcuff you, letting you sit up and rub your wrists. I kneel in front of you and command you to go down on me. You grab my cock by the base and slide the shaft into your eager mouth. I feel your tongue lap over my raging hard on as you suck on me in earnest.

Your oral minstrations do not go unapprecaited. "I'm getting close to cumming..." You don't stop, letting your lips slide up and down my slick cock, hand jacking me, wanting to taste my cum...

I explode into your mouth, and you suck hard, swallowing down the warm seed, playfully squeezing my balls with your other hand, as if you're trying to milk the last bit out of me. My head falls back on my shoulders, I groan in ecstacy.

Finally, I pull out, and you fall back onto the bed, hands in your lap, looking up at me with open desire. I lie down on top of you. I look you in the eyes. "Good girl," I purr, "do you think you've made up for how bad you were at dinner?"

"Mmmhmm!" you squeak, hopefully. As I kiss your neck, I reach down to your right hand and move it up, pressing it back into the handcuff. The left follows. You know better than to resist.

"Well that's too bad," I breathe. "Because even after I warned you to stop, you still squeezed my cock..."

Your eyes are wide, "But master, I'm SO horny, Pleeeease let me..."

"No," I stay sternly, then grin evilly.

"But Master, you said...!"

"YOU said you'd do anything," I replied sharply. "You didn't ask what I wanted you to do."

"What can I do, master?"

"You can wait, slave," I said.

I didn't listen to the begging or moaning that ensued, but I grabbed a blanket, threw it over the both of us, and curled up next to you in the bed, cuddling you, one hand between your open legs.

And there, I fall asleep.

Over the course of the night, you find yourself awake, grinding into my hand. Occasionally, I awaken and provide the necessary pressure for you to stimulate yourself, letting you get dangerously close to orgasm, but I always pull my hand away before you get over the edge. Your moans are music to my ears. Your frustrated groans are my lullaby. It's a LONG night.

When the sun finally rises, you're very tired, frustrated, and probably angry. I wake you up with a kiss on the cheek and a kiss on the pussy. Your cute little moaning reminds me of how sexy it is to be in complete control of you.

"You've been a good girl, slave," I say. "Is there anything I can do for you?"

"Morning master... Yes, I'd really like to cum, please?"

"Very well, slave. I think you've earned it... How would you like to cum?"

"On your face, master," you say, resolute.

"Very well..." I reach up and unhandcuff you. You untie your right leg as I untie your left. I lie down on the bed, giving you a few moments to rub your ankles and stretch. Then you eagerly mount my face, pressing my head into the bed with your delicious pussy.

Your fingers mingle with mine and I can feel you're sweating already.

Cr-r-r-rank! goes one handcuff, then the other. My heart stops.

"Seems the tables have turned," you say with a smile. I look up at you as you pull your hips off my face.

"Be a good girl, slave, and let me go," I command, softly.

"First things first..." you say, smiling, lowering yourself onto my face.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Another Night in Charge

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 151 milliseconds