• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Mrs. Constance W...'s Letters 20

Mrs. Constance W...'s Letters 20

Hazel Park
E..., Virginia
Thursday
June 18, 1863

Cornelius B...
37 Orange Plank Rd.
A..., North Carolina

Darling Cornelius,

I find residing on the wrong side of the Union lines unsettling. There is a certain inherent instability no matter how ordinary the day's business under occupation. Last summer the presence of Virginian troops in E... instilled confidence and security. They seemed no more than gaily clad tourists and were no trouble. Now the Union garrison has yellow legs at nearly every street corner. Their vigilance aimed more at suppressing the general populace rather than insuring their safety. On many occasion our safety has been put at risk more by their heavy handed tyranny than any other cause.

Do not fear for me though, Constance's accord has shown itself stout. We enjoy freedom from unannounced inspections, requisitioning and pillaging. And we are able to turn a handsome profit from the trade in war materials just as she anticipated. The Applepress is also well protected as the officers have turned it into their impromptu quarters. Granted the girls are not as free to seek the most advantageous assignation as in the past, but the consistency of the officers transactions are a fair trade off and the girls are not so exhausted.

I have a bit more difficulty here at Hazel Park. When last here, Connie had everything organized, Annabelle threw her youthful energy to every task, Millie was ready to hand, Anne and Sarah were here, we had the negro hands and even the parsimony Gertrude lent a hand. This summer I am deprived of even Miss Simone at the Applepress. Operating costs have soared as I now have to employ the former hands at wage and get half the work. Many of the vagabonds that have remained tend toward shiftlessness. I would five like Alvin and then I could feel that I am getting somewhere but all those have left to take up arms with the North I am told. Tyree has done admirably though and I cherish him dearly.

My darling, I have had some word from Constance concerning Thomas. The news is grave. Thomas is not an enthusiastic supporter of our work with the troops. He had harsh words for Connie I am told before departing for London. I fear that the break may prove irreconcilable. I have taken the matter to heart though and must now confide in you the essence of our enterprise.

The Applepress is a house of ease catering to the men in uniform. Connie knew of your true support of our boys regardless of circumstance and naturally did all she could for their well-being. You should be proud of her. At the Press the soldiers are able to relax and take comfort in the arms of willing daughters of the South who sooth their aches, injuries and terrors with sweet embrace.

In addition to overseeing the industry of Hazel Park, you will be pleased that our daughter is capitalizing on opportunity so well; I also supervise the activities of the Applepress. If you could only see how much the men benefit from the temporary affections of our girls you would swell with pride as I do.

But, rather than you hear some unsubstantiated rumor about me I must now confess to you that I find it necessary and desirable to lend my talents to the work of the Applepress. As you are aware of my ample endowments you will no doubt understand that there are some who find them irresistible. Therefore, for the benefit of the cause I have consented to consort with the officers over the rank of Major. They find my mature mind, ample bosom, round bottom and firm stomach more to their liking than the flighty girls in my charge.

For example, this very week I found it needful to take a Colonel in hand. He is a gentleman and I entertained him here at Hazel Park. In Constance's boudoir he shed and hung his garments neatly before gallantly assisting me with mine. These he set aside neatly also. In the flickering candlelight he looked a rakish figure, though he acted the gentleman. His manhood stood firm pointed toward the ceiling. His is a handful, but not as thick as yours is dear. We embraced.

We moved to Connie's marriage bed where we explored each other thoroughly. His fingers dexterously plunged into my sex until I was shaking from the excitement. He took particular delight in my breasts and licked, pinched and bit my big nipples until they were rigid, pink and unbearable sensitive. After they were covered in his saliva and I was frantic in my need he rolled me over and placed his manhood in the valley of my cleavage. I was instructed to push my breasts together and he thrust himself between my soft mounds.

This was quite fun, as I was able to lean forward and kiss and lick his round crown with each thrust. When he released his creamy load splattered my face striking me in the eye, across the cheek and in my mouth which I swallowed instantly. I had no opportunity to remove the tasty globules as he drew me to his lap to suck on his organ. With his help I have learned how to take a longer poll further into my throat. You will certainly be pleased with that when we are reunited.

As he regained his stature he pushed me onto my back where he took my legs in his arms and pressed them toward my head until I was nearly bent in half. My God that opened me up! He placed his penis against the swollen fold of my sex and rubbed himself over it until his rod was coated in my juices and I was pleading with him to enter me. The Col. took his time only pushing a little in before withdrawing. I was frothing in my need. It took twenty minutes before he had fully entered my vagina and by that time I had climaxed twice and my hole was pouring juice out around his thick tube.

My dear, we have to do it like that next time. I've never had you that deep in my body before. The feeling was indescribable. He held himself there as my body boiled under him. Then he began to do me. Oh! he did me. He pounded that long pole into my fanny so hard I was practically climaxing with every fifth stroke. His pelvis slammed into mine with a loud wet smack. The impact against my clitoris set my off more.

We were sweating; the bed was creaking and swaying; my knees were against my ears, my breasts squeezed between them; his face knotted and contorted as his member strained in my vagina. Foul names fell from his lips and I reveled in the humiliation. At that moment with his engorged tool plowing into my sex I was his harlot, his cocksucking slut. And I begged him to do me harder still. Franticly he drove again and again deep into my womb. And then he pierced me once more and held his place, pelvis to pelvis. His face contorted and red in the flickering yellow light as he bellowed that he was cumming and I bucked and screamed for him to give it to me as my own climax ripped through my body. We collapsed in a heap.

Dear Cornelius, I do not know what you will think of me after this, but I want you to know that I have never felt more alive and part of this great struggle for our nation as I did than and do when I entertain these valiant men. It seems to me that if you find some fault in my behavior that there may still be a use for the stock to chastise the error from me.

Your devoted wife,

Beatrice

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Mrs. Constance W...'s Letters 20

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 371 milliseconds