• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Late Night Surprise Pt. 01

Late Night Surprise Pt. 01

It was late.

Correction.

It was really late. Like going on 3am late. And I was still in the Fine Arts building. There are many perks to being a music major, but late night practice sessions are one of the biggest downsides. It was nearing the end of the semester, which meant juries were soon. Juries are playing exams where each student plays for all the faculty in the department and it determines whether or not we continue studying as a music major. It's definitely the most stressful thing I've ever experienced.

I never enjoyed being in the Fine Arts building alone at night. It reminded me of an insane asylum with the long hallways and little rooms and sterilized white light. Normally I always had a practice buddy, but he had gone home an hour ago. I was the only one left in the building.

Feeling the need for a break, I put my tuba down on the ground and grabbed my iPad. I checked Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, but nothing too exciting. Not too surprising because all my friends were probably asleep by now. My finger hovered over the Mail app, tempted to check the inbox for myself, the student org I directed, and my fraternity. But, instead, I found my finger swiping left twice to the page where I kept Grindr, Scruff, Photovault, and Tumblr. I don't have a real Tumblr; it's all porn. The app opened and I was greeted with a gif of a guy spreading his ass cheeks to reveal his hole, which was perfectly shaved. I scrolled through and had a wide array of gifs, pictures, videos, and stories. Being so close to Christmas, there was plenty of "themed" material which got me very excited. Almost unnoticed, my left hand slipped under the waistband of my sweatpants and grabbed on to my hardening dick. I love the hardcore genre: the dick going balls deep in and out of some poor bottom's asshole at fast speeds, two dicks sliding perfectly together into a well-stretched out bottom, deep throating and face fucking; all of that was what I wanted to have done to me. My dick was starting to swell more as I pulled on it and scrolled through my dashboard. I knew I was too far along to stop.

I put my iPad down and quickly went to the bathroom to grab some paper towels. Walking back to my practice room I listened closely, ensuring I was actually the only one in the building. The doors to the practice rooms all have windows in them so I didn't want to get caught. That'd be an awkward story to explain.

Closing the door behind me, I pulled down my sweatpants and took off my shirt, then sat on the chair. The hard plastic was cold and rough on my bare ass. I slouched down a bit, putting my ass on the edge of the seat and propping my legs up on the piano bench.

I continued scrolling through Tumblr, taking in the myriad of dicks and asses in various combinations, slowly stroking my member to full mast. I would spin my hand in a circular motion around it as I jerked, creating a great sensation that sent shivers down my spine. I let go of my dick and started playing with my balls. I rolled my head back and closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling and the intensity that came with doing this: knowing I could be caught at any moment.

Switching hands to use my dominant right hand, I started going to town; pumping faster and harder. Squeezing more; swirling more. Precum was starting the ooze out of my slit so I spread it around my head. I could already smell it and it was powerful. I finally found a video and knew this would be the one that would get me to cum. I had seen it plenty of times before, so I knew exactly what would happen, but it was still exciting. The "story" was that a soccer team had lost their game due to the error of one player and the team was going to punish that player. He was forced down on to his knees as the other players crowded around him. Hands were grabbing the bottom, pulling at his hair and trying to rip off his jersey. After some struggling, the tops finally succeeded and had the bottom shirtless and with a mouth wide open. One of the tops pulled out his already hard dick and without warning shoved it down the bottom's throat. Just as quickly, he pulled it out and started face fucking the bottom. The other team mates applauded in approval, high fiving each other and removing their clothes, hopeful to have a chance to punish the bottom. All four tops had a chance to face fuck the bottom before they lifted him up and threw him onto the bench in the locker room. One of the tops with the largest dick (about 9 inches long and with decent girth) spread the bottom's cheeks and slowly pushed himself in. The bottom howled in pain and enjoyment, relishing in the opportunity to take such a large dick. The top would pull all the way out and then plunge balls deep again. Each time this happened the bottom began to enjoy it more and more. I put the iPad down and closed my eyes, allowing my head to fall back.

I was that bottom, being held against my will on a bench in a locker room. Around me were sweaty and muscular soccer players, all with equally long and thick dicks. Jokes were being made about my lack of masculinity; how much fun they would have teaching me a lesson; how great I would look covered in cum. I could feel one dick pressing against my ass, forcing its way in. To muffle my screams a dick was shoved down my throat. I eagerly started sucking on this one, trying to take all of it in but being unsuccessful. Both dicks were removed and they were replaced by new ones in the blink of an eye. I felt a second dick pushing against my tight ass; it was happening. I was finally going to be double penetrated. In my mind I could see it clearly; the second dick sliding in with the first one, stretching me to the limits.

I was so close to cuming. I could feel it stirring in my balls.

I kept going, squeezing my dick harder and harder. My left hand went to my nipple and I started twisting and pulling.

In the movie in my mind, I was now on my back, still on the locker room bench. All the guys were above me, stroking their dicks and ready to cum all over my body. The first one came in massive waves, covering my chest with his white seed. Another one came quickly after, covering my dick. Another grabbed my head and turned it towards him, pushing his dick into my open mouth he came almost instantly, filling my mouth with his cum. I tried to drink it all, but it was just too much. Some of it started slipping out of the corners of my mouth as he continued to spurt more and more.

I felt my balls tighten. This was it.

My back arched. A sudden warmth filled my whole body, starting at my dick and radiating out in ripples.

The door clicked, and my eyes snapped open.

They locked on to those of Jared, one of my best friends who also played tuba. I had fantasized about him many times before, and here I was jacking off looking at him.

Why was he here this late? Why did he walk in on me? Why is he—

My questions were cut off as the orgasm hit, sending waves of ecstasy throughout my body. My dick erupted like a volcano, shooting glob after glob of white cum all over my stomach and chest. All throughout I kept my eye contact with Jared, and he did the same. All I saw were his beautiful blue eyes: they were the same color as deep river water that hadn't been disturbed by human interference. All I felt was my orgasm: waves of pleasure that made my whole body shake with the intensity that was coming from my groin. That was all I was for about 15 seconds: orgasm and Jared's blue eyes.

The orgasm subsided and I regained control of my body. I dick stayed hard, living off of all the hormones that were bouncing around in my blood.

The smell of semen filled the air.

"Have a good time there, bud?" Jared asked, smiling.

I didn't even have the mental capacity to speak right now. I nodded slightly.

He fully entered the small room, grabbing the paper towels and sitting down on the piano bench next to my feet.

"Here, you might need these," he said, handing them to me.

"Thanks," I mumbled as I took them and started sopping up the cum that covered my torso.

There were a few awkward moments where the sound of the rough paper towel scraping against my skin was all that was heard. Out of the corner of my eye I saw him look at me, look down, look at my dick, look down again, then look back at me.

"I have to say, that was pretty hot," Jared said. I stopped.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Late Night Surprise Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 120 milliseconds