• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Awakenings Ch. 17

Awakenings Ch. 17

12

This story is the seventeenth episode in a series entitled "Awakenings". If you have not read the previous sixteen episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

I remind you again that I write cuckold stories. While I try to make them loving cuckold stories, they do depict an alternative life style. If you're offended or upset by stories about sexual attitudes and behaviors that are different from your own I strongly suggest that you find something else to read.

*****

After a light dinner Amy, Mel and I retired to the bedroom. As she promised while we were talking to Jeanne, Mel sat in a chair rubbing herself off while she watched Amy suck my cock. Of course Amy and I couldn't let Mel have all the fun. We both wanted an opportunity to indulge our voyeurism too. As soon as I orgasmed we switched places. I sat in the chair slowly stroking my recuperating penis while I watched Amy and Mel take turns going down on each other. After Amy and Mel each had an orgasm we switched places again. This time Amy took a turn sitting in the chair rubbing herself off while she watched Mel suck my revitalized cock. It was fun and delightfully kinky. I was starting to understand why Jeanne loved acting like a slut so much.

The next day was Sunday. Amy, Mel and I spent the afternoon watching pro football. They're both avid fans. I am too. After dinner Jeanne called. The four of us chatted for over an hour. During our conversation Jeanne finally admitted that her new life style was beginning to create some tension at work. This wasn't a surprise. Jeanne was employed by an extremely conservative law firm. They took pride in being staid pillars of the community. Having a secretary who paraded around their office dressed like a slut didn't promote that image. Since I was certain that Jeanne wasn't going to change, I suspected that a reckoning was on the horizon.

Monday I went to Danny's Lounge with Amy and Mel. Four more girls had brought their financial data. They set up a table for me in the dancer's dressing room. It turned out to be voyeur accountant heaven. I spent the afternoon organizing financial records while a steady stream of beautiful young women dressed and undressed around me.

Monday evening Amy, Mel and I watched Monday Night Football while we waited for Jeanne to call and tell us about her return trip to Brady's with Ruth and David. When the telephone rang it was almost nine o'clock.

Mel answered and immediately switched the telephone to speaker. "Hi Jeanne."

"Hi Mel, is everyone there?"

Amy said, "Yes, we're all here."

I said, "Hi Jeanne."

"Hi Amy. Hi Michael."

Not wanting to waste time with further pleasantries, Mel asked, "How was the trip to Brady's tonight?"

Laughing at Mel's impatience, Jeanne said, "It went very well."

Amy said, "Tell us."

"Okay, we arrived just after six. David went in first. Ruth and I gave him a minute to get settled and then we went in together. Tony and Bill were already there. They had a table. As soon as they saw us they stood up and waved for us to come over and join them."

Mel chuckled. "They weren't going to give any other guys a chance to steal you away from them."

"No, they weren't."

"So what happened?" Amy was just as eager to hear the details as Mel.

"The guys got us drinks and we chatted. Ruth was sitting next to Tony. I was sitting next to Bill. Bill and I were playing handsies under the table. I could tell Tony and Ruth were doing the same thing."

I asked. "Where was David?"

"He was sitting at the bar."

"Could he tell what was happening under the table?"

"Oh yes."

"How was he reacting?"

"He couldn't take his eyes off of Tony and Ruth."

Mel gave my cock a firm squeeze. "You wish you'd been at the bar with him, don't you cucky."

Slightly embarrassed, I grinned sheepishly at Mel.

She pressed me. "Come on, fess up. Say it."

"Yes, I admit it. I would have loved to have been there too."

Amy said, "Jeanne, your husband is blushing."

Jeanne said, "Michael, it's just fun. There isn't any reason that you shouldn't enjoy watching."

"I know that Jeanne, but it's still going to take time."

"I understand."

Trying to keep this from turning into an awkward moment, Mel asked, "What happened next?"

Jeanne quickly returned to the story. "Since all four of us understood why we were were there, I didn't see any reason to waste time with unnecessary preliminaries. I suggested that we move right to the back booths."

Smiling, Amy said, "I'll bet Tony and Bill didn't object to that plan."

"No, they thought it was a great idea. Tony immediately stood up and offered his hand to Ruth. As she she stood up I saw her give David a discreet wink."

Mel nodded. "She was letting her sweetie know that she was still thinking about him."

"She was. Ruth loves David."

"Just like you love Michael." Mel gave my cock another squeeze.

"That's right. Micheal I do love you. The other men are just fun. That's all they are. That's all they'll ever be."

"I'm trying to hard to believe that Jeanne. I really am."

Again trying to keep the conversation from getting too serious Mel said, "So all four of you were standing up. What happened next?"

"Tony took Ruth's hand and led her to a booth. Bill and I followed and slipped into the booth next to them. As soon as we were all seated I heard Ruth tell Tony that she'd been anxiously anticipating this all weekend."

Mel asked, "What did Tony say?"

"He didn't say anything. It was quiet."

"He was kissing Ruth." Amy was smiling.

Jeanne said, "I'm certain that's exactly what was happening."

Clapping her hands together, Mel said, "And her husband was watching. I love it. This is so kinky."

Amy asked, "How was David reacting to this."

"Honestly, I don't know. Bill kissed me and then we started making out. While we were making out he slipped his hand under my skirt and started massaging my cunt with his fingers. At that point I lost interest in Ruth, David and Tony."

Grinning, Mel said, "I'll bet you did."

Amy said, "You told us that you don't wear panties when you go to Brady's."

"I don't, they just get in the way."

Leaning over and licking my ear, Amy said, "Did you hear that cucky? Tonight your wife let another man finger her pussy while she was making out with him." She slipped her hand over to my lap and gave my cock a firm squeeze. I was hard, very hard. My erection was making a tent in my trousers. "I guess you did hear her and it's obvious that you loved it. Jeanne, right now your husband's cock is doing a great imitation of the Empire State Building."

"Michael, I wish was there. I would love to suck it for you."

Amy unzipped my pants and freed my cock. While she held it in her hand Mel leaned over, slipped the head into her mouth and started sucking me. "Jeanne, I just took it out. I'm holding it for Mel. In your absence she's doing the honors."

Giggling, Jeanne said, "Thank you for standing in for me Mel, but be careful. I don't think we should let him cum just yet."

Amy said, "Don't worry, she won't. Mel's a pro. She's very adept at keeping a guy on the edge without letting him cum."

Jeanne said, "That's a skill I'm trying to acquire."

"It takes experience. If you keep practicing you'll learn how to do it."

Mel took my cock out of her mouth and sat up. "He needs a short break." She was right, I did.

Sensing that it was time to get back to Jeanne and Ruth's evening at Brady's, Amy said, "Did you take out Bill's cock while you were kissing in the booth?"

"I played with it, but I didn't take it out. I could tell he was pretty worked up. I didn't want him to cum until I was sucking him in his car."

Mel said, "You're learning."

"I am. When I first started going to Brady's I had a couple of guys cum while we were making out in the booth. It ends the evening."

Amy said, "Brady's is a one and done situation, isn't it."

"It is. At Brady's everyone is stopping on their way home from work. Nobody has the time to sit around and wait for a guy to get hard again. The sex is quick and uncomplicated. While that's the charm of the place, it also means that there's almost always an underlying sense of time pressure."

"Of course." Amy was nodding.

"There's another important reason to try to keep a guy from cumming until we're out in his car."

I asked, "What's that?"

"I don't want to send a guy home to his wife with a mess on the front of his pants."

We all laughed. I said, "That would be awkward, wouldn't it."

"The second time I went to Brady's I hooked up with a young guy who was wearing a pair of tan slacks. He came while we were making out in the booth. I didn't even have his cock out. I was rubbing it through his trousers. His pants were a mess. It looked like he shot about a quart of cum."

"What did you do?"

"We went out to his car. He took off his pants. I took them back into the bar and washed the front in the lady's room while he called his wife and told her that he was going to be late. After I brought his pants back to him he put them on, thanked me and left. I never saw him again. I assume he drove around until his pants were dry and then he went home."

Grinning, Mel said, "Sometimes partying can get a little crazy."

Jeanne giggled. "It certainly can."

Amy said, "Back to the story. Did Ruth and Tony make it out to the parking lot this time?"

"Yes they did. A few minutes after they started making out in the booth I heard Ruth suggest to Tony that they go out to his car. Of course Tony agreed immediately."

"Of course." Amy was chuckling.

Jeanne continued. "As they walked past us Ruth winked at me. Her hair was already mussed, her lipstick was smeared and she was grinning."

Still chuckling, Amy said, "She was about to get her first taste of strange cock in years. I'll bet she was grinning."

Mel said, "I wonder if David was grinning?"

"As soon as they were gone I suggested to Bill that we go out to the parking lot too. When we stood up to leave I had a chance to check on David. He was grinning from ear to ear. He looked like a little boy in a toy store. We made eye contact. I winked at him and he winked back. I don't think I've ever seen a guy as excited as he was at that moment."

Amy said, "He was enjoying himself. That's good. Did you have a chance to talk to either David or Ruth after you got back from the parking lot?"

"No they were already gone. Tony's young. When I did him last week he got excited pretty quickly. I think he has a hair trigger, at least the first time. I suspect that it didn't take Ruth very long to make him pop. Bill's a little older. He has more control. We were in his car for almost a half hour."

I asked, "Did you have fun?"

Jeanne giggled. "Michael, I love that you're now willing to ask me that question."

Shrugging, I said, "I am making progress."

"Yes you are and to answer your question, it was fine."

Mel said, "It was fine? That's not exactly an enthusiastic response."

"It wasn't meant to be. I had a good time because I was with Ruth and David, but this was Brady's. A big part of the fun at Brady's is meeting new guys."

Understanding immediately, I said, "And you'd already been with both Bill and Tony."

"That's right, Bill's a good guy, but there's nothing special about him."

"So if he asked you, you wouldn't go out with him?"

"He did ask me for a date and I turned him down."

Mel asked, "What did you tell him?"

"I told him that I had a boyfriend. He knows I'm married, so that really blew him away. He actually asked me if I was planning to leave my husband for my boyfriend. I told him, no way. I love my husband, the boyfriend is just a little extra fun on the side."

Laughing, I said, "You enjoyed shocking him, didn't you."

"Damn right I did. Shocking people is part of the fun of being a slut, but I wasn't lying to him. Micheal I'm a middle aged woman with a full time job. I have two daughters who I try to see at least once a week and I want to be able to talk on the telephone with the three of you as often as I can. I don't have time to go out every night of the week. An evening at Brady's, a Saturday afternoon with Trent and an occasional trip to the Goldenrod Supper Club is about as much as I can handle right now."

I said, "You're telling us that you now consider Trent your boyfriend."

There was a pause and then Jeanne said, "Yes, I guess I am. Is that all right? You and I have talked about it a lot lately. I thought you were okay with it."

"I am. While I obviously have mixed feelings about it, I'm certain that you're occasionally going to have a brief infatuation and you need to be free to enjoy it. Rationally I understand that it won't be a threat to our marriage, but it still scares me a little bit."

"Michael, you're my soul mate. I will never love another man as much as I love you." Jeanne laughed. "Actually I don't believe that I'll ever love another man at all. I certainly don't love Trent. I can't even imagine loving him. Micheal right now I'm excited by coarse self centered men who enjoy making me act like a slut. They're fun, but I could never have a serious relationship with one of those men. You're sweet, gentle and very smart. You value me as a person. You care about me. Hell you care enough about me to try to adapt to this new lifestyle I'm jamming down your throat. No sir, you are the only man I will ever love."

"I believe that Jeanne, I really do; but it's still hard to get used to the idea that my wife has a boyfriend."

"Would it be easier if we called Trent a fuck buddy? That's all he really is."

"Absolutely not!"

"Why?"

"For the same reason that you like to be called a slut."

"I don't understand."

"Jeanne, you're enjoying the notoriety that comes with your new lifestyle almost as much as you're enjoying the sex. Being a married woman with a boyfriend adds to that notoriety. I love you. Why would I want to stop you from enjoying that extra little thrill. Besides, it's just semantics. Boyfriend or fuck buddy, it doesn't really matter. Your feelings for Trent will be the same regardless of what we decide to call him." I paused for a moment and then I said, "There's also another reason that I want to refer to Trent as your boyfriend."

"Tell me."

"I think I might enjoy the notoriety that comes with having a slut wife who has a boyfriend."

"Michael have you decided that you want to be a cuckold?"

"Amy, that question was decided last August. I am a cuckold. The only remaining question is how I choose to wear that title. I can be a sniveling wimp who grovels at the feet of his wife and her lover."

Jeanne cried, "No Michael! I don't want that. I've never wanted that."

Momentarily ignoring Jeanne, I continued. "Or I can be a husband who is so confident of his wife's love and devotion for him that he can comfortably allow her to date other men and even have an occasional boyfriend."

Understanding, Jeanne said, "That's the man I love."

Giggling, Mel said, "That's also the kind of husband who's best friends would be a pair of aging hookers in Arizona."

"Could those aging hookers be his slut wife's best friends too?"

Amy said, "Jeanne, they wouldn't want it any other way."

All four of us were quiet. There are times when silence speaks much louder than words. This was one of those times.

Jeanne finally broke the silence. "I hate to say this, but it's almost 11:30 here. While I wish I could talk all night, I can't. I have to work in the morning."

Mel said, "We understand Jeanne. It's only 10:30 here, but we're entertaining four men tomorrow. We need some rest too."

Laughing, Amy added, "Michael has to play golf so he also needs his rest."

Jeanne asked, "Michael, can I call again tomorrow night?"

Amy answered for me. "Of course you can. Jeanne you're our friend. You can call us every night."

"Thank you Amy." Jeanne paused for a moment and then she asked, "Amy, Mel before you go to sleep tonight will you make sure my baby knows he's loved."

Mel said, "Jeanne, he already knows that, but we'd be happy to reaffirm it for you. Would you like us to give him a tandem blow job?"

"I'd like that very much. After he cums would you whisper, Jeanne loves you in his ear."

Amy said, "Of course we will."

"Goodnight Micheal, I love you. Please don't forget that."

"I love you too Jeanne. You shouldn't forget that either."

Giggling, Mel said, "I love this sentimental shit. I'm ready to pop right now."

Amy said, "That's because you're from Chicago. Girls from Chicago always pop when they hear something romantic."

Laughing, Jeanne said, "Goodnight Amy, goodnight Mel. Take care of my baby for me."

Mel said, "Don't worry Jeanne, we will."

"Goodnight Michael."

"Goodnight Jeanne."

Jeanne ended the call.

I did play golf the next day. I teed off at eleven and was back at Amy and Mel's just before four. Mel was reading on the back veranda. Amy hadn't yet returned from her three o'clock appointment.

I grabbed my lap top computer and joined Mel on the veranda. As I was sitting down, Mel asked,"How was your game today?"

"It was good. I played with an older couple from Edmonton, Alberta. They were nice. I hit the ball pretty well, but I missed a lot of putts." I turned on my computer.

"So you didn't score very well."

"No, I didn't, but I don't care. I played with nice people and hit some good shots. That's really all that matters. How were your dates?"

Chuckling, Mel said, "They were a lot like your golf game. They were both nice guys who wanted blow jobs. Even after all these years sucking a cock is still exciting, so I had fun. I'm certain they had fun too. Like you just said, that's really all that matters."

"If you let it happen, life can be pretty simple."

"I think it helps if you're doing something you enjoy."

"Like playing golf or sucking cocks."

"Yup."

"I prefer golf."

"I'm sure you do. Myself, I prefer cocks." Mel and I both laughed.

My computer finished its start up. Mel returned to her Kindle. I opened my email. There were four. Three were advertising, the fourth was from Ruth.

"We have an email from Ruth."

Looking up from her reading, Mel said, "I was hoping you'd have one."

"I'll open it when Amy gets here."

"You won't have to wait long."

Mel and I turned. Amy was standing in the open French doors that led to the living room. She was wearing a black lace brassiere, A matching black garter belt that held up black thigh high nylon stockings and a pair of black patent leather high heeled pumps. She wasn't wearing panties. The garter belt served as a perfect frame for her shaved pussy.

I gaped.

Laughing, Mel said, "Damn girl, you look good enough to eat."

Amy smiled. "Don Amundsen had the same opinion."

Mel and I both chuckled.

Looking at me, Amy said, "I gather you have an email from Ruth."

"I do."

"Mel will you make three Manhattans while I take a shower and change clothes? Michael can read Ruth's email to us while we sit out here and have cocktails."

Mel nodded. "That's an excellent plan." She set her Kindle down, stood up and turned to me, "Come on Michael, you can make the drinks while I put together a plate of cheese and crackers."

We were eager to read Ruth's email so in less than fifteen minutes all three of us were seated on the veranda sipping our Manhattans. My computer was on my lap. I started reading:

"Dear Michael and I now understand, Melody and Amy too."

Mel smiled. "She called me Melody. I like that. If I ever decide to become a real dom I want to be addressed as Mistress Melody."

Amy shook her head. "Michael, for the time being ignore Mistress Melody. We can grovel at her feet later. Right now I want to hear Ruth's email."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Awakenings Ch. 17

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds