• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Servicing Her Needs

Servicing Her Needs

"Sweetheart.." she cooed, prancing out of the bathroom in a see through lace robe, visibly beneath it was a matching black lace bra and thong, clinging to her breasts barely and showing off every curve of her pale, supple body. She crept over to the bed where her husband was adjusting his tie around the collar his starch white dress shirt. She climbed across the flowered covers, running her delicate fingers through her husband's dark, gelled hair. She leaned forward, the smell of his musky aftershave filling her nostrils, she kissed his freshly shaved neck. She moved to his ears and nibbled on them, her hands moving to his pressed pants. Yet when she reached for his cock it was not filled with desire as she had expected. Her heart sank as she heard the words that had become ritual in her marriage.. "not right now, dear."

She again played the obedient wife, kissing him goodbye as he left to a job that earned money, yet took away his livelihood. She than would go upstairs, run a bath and release her lust with thoughts of the way they used to make love; hard and passionately. Yet after she had reached the point of utmost passion, she remembered the amount of disdain and anger she felt toward her husband. Weeks had gone by with this same script, the rejection stabbed her in her tender heart and each day rose and fell.

One day, after her husband had left the house and puttered away in his expensive sports car, after giving her a kiss and ignoring the silk, see through robe once again, there was a knock on the door. She suddenly remembered that her husband had reminded her that a tv repairman was coming that morning and, still irked by her husbands behavior, she roughly opened the door. There she saw a tall, muscular man with his long hair tied back in a ponytail. She felt her heart flutter at this primal man, with rough hands and a rougher spirit. She suddenly stuck her hip out, placing her hand on it.

"Oh hello there," She drawled, "come this way." as the man followed her to the living room, she sashayed; hoping his eyes were on her curvy figure clad in the clingy silk robe. She pointed to the telivision, and watched as he knelt on the ground, her breasts and clit throbbing with passion. As he worked, she watched him, his strong rough hands working and his toned arms strained. "Would you like something to drink?" she asked, tugging on her hair, and batting her eyes.

"If it's not too much trouble." he said in a deep baritone that made her wet with just six words. She went into the kitchen, trying to calm the primal sexual urges that overcame her. She poured a glass of lemonade, the cool glass pressed against her chest, fevered with lust. She brought the glass out, handing it to him.

"Thanks ma'am." he replied, taking a sip and wiping his brow. She could control herself no further, and took the glass from his hands, putting it on the top of the television. She undid her robe and dropped it, it fell crumpled on the floor over her feet. The man put up his hands in a startled gesture.

"I'm.. I'm married."

"So am I." she replied, taking his outstretched hands and placing them over her breasts. She felt him squeeze her perky breasts lightly as he look up and down her body. It was then that his urges overcame him, he pulled her to him and kissed her hard and rough. She felt the throbbing member in his pants that she had craved for so long. She undid his belt and he cupped her face and kissed her passionately. she kissed his neck and nibbled his ears while massaging his rock hard cock from outside his pants, teasing him. She slipped his cock out from his pants, and was shocked that it was much bigger than her husbands. She swirled her tongue around the tip of his throbbing member, and was pleased by the moan that escaped his lips. He parted her lips and entered her mouth, thrusting inside she felt the power of his hips push his cock deeper into her mouth. She took all of him, and looked up as she saw his eyes close as he bit his lip in satisfaction. He took hold of her hair, pushing her head up and down as she felt him throb with lust for her.

He pulled her up to him and forcefully pulled her brassiere off and wrapped his lips around her hard nipples, flicking and swirling his tongue on one while tweaking her other nipple. Her panties grew wet, as she felt his fingers slip inside her, hard and rough. He curled his fingers inside her, stroking her g-spot. She sucked in a shallow breath, feeling herself begin to orgasm as he fucked her with his fingers and sucked on her nipples. Right before her body released and gave in he pulled her panties to the side while pushing her over the coffee table he rubbed her throbbing clit with the head of his cock before thrusting it into her, deep and forcefully. She countered his movements, pushing against him, urging him to go deeper. He then flipped her over, so she was looking into his green flecked eyes, her lips a breath away from his. He groaned as he thrust faster and harder, and a moan escaped her lips as his cock throbbed inside her, fucking her the way she wanted; the way she needed. He pushed into her until she could feel his cock tighten.

"Can I cum in you?" he asked, his voice tight and breathless she nodded and kissed him hard as he thrust his cock in her one last, powerful time; his warm cum filling her and mixing with her own. She laid there, with a man who was stranger, yet she felt more content than she had in years. He showered while she layed in bed and watched him lather himself up under the water. She didn't want to shower just yet, she liked the smell of his sweat and passion on her. He dressed, kissed her passionately once again then left, the television still broken.

She undressed looked at her naked body in the mirror and admired herself, she smiled at herself. Her confidence rose and her husband's non sexual ways didn't bother her as much, yet she always seemed in a better mood after the television repairman came to fix the cable.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Servicing Her Needs

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 233 milliseconds