• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Alana's Hotwife Adventures Pt. 03

Alana's Hotwife Adventures Pt. 03

12

My name is Matt and I love to watch my wife Alana fuck other men. My wife is strikingly beautiful, with amazing green eyes and long, thick dark hair. She is 37 years old and she still turns heads as she walks down the street. She is 5'4" tall, and even though she carries a little extra weight in her butt and thighs, she has an amazing body.

I am 41 year old successful attorney. I was a confirmed bachelor when Alana and I met a year ago. I keep in good shape and have always enjoyed a healthy sex life. In contrast to my confident demeanor in business, I have always had a slightly submissive side sexually, due mostly to my feeling that my not quite six inch dick was on the smallish side. My wife, on the other hand, enjoys being somewhat dominant and take charge in bed, so we are a perfect match.

Alana loves for me go down on her after we have had sex, feeding me her "cream pie". She also gives incredible blow jobs, and swallows every time while saving a little bit for me to share in a "snowball".

After we married, I shared with Alana my fantasies of watching her with other men, in particular men with really big dicks. She was incredibly turned on by the idea as she loves a nice big cock, and over the first few months of our marriage she acted out my fantasies by sleeping with two different men while I watched. Each time she took a lover, I was not only present to watch, I was there to clean her pussy after her lovers had filled her with their cum. I can't explain why, as a straight man, I love to share the taste of cum with her, both mine and others, but I do. It is one of my little kinks, I guess. She loves to share her lover's cum with me, and has even discussed making me fluff her lover's by giving them head or lick their dicks clean after they fucked her. I have generally resisted this idea, as I am not at all sexually interested in being with a man, but have let her enjoy role play and fantasy of it happening.

Unfortunately, since her two previous encounters we have not had a chance to again play with others. Alana's first lover, Steve, lives far away in a different state and her second lover, Kurt, is married to Alana's best friend, Stephanie. Kurt and Stephanie are now trying to have children and it turns out Kurt has a low sperm count, so he has to "save" it all for Stephanie. Due to my prominence in the legal community, we have tried to be very discreet with sharing our lifestyle in our home community so have not actively sought out partners locally. We have settled for lots of dirty talk, fantasy role playing and other activities to satisfy our desire for the cuckold/hotwife lifestyle

An opportunity arose recently for us to renew our cuckold/hotwife activity when I had to travel out of state to Dallas for a legal conference. We arranged for the kids to spend a few days with their grandparents and Alana made plans to join me for the three day conference.

In the days leading up to the trip we were both constantly aroused. Each night for the week leading up to our trip we had wild sex, sharing different scenarios of what would happen. She talked about meeting a man with a really big dick and taking him to our hotel and fucking him as I watched. I told her how I wanted to take her to a club and watch her pick-up men and fuck them in the parking lot. This talk always led to great sex and lots of chances for me to taste my own cum from my wife's pretty pussy and sexy mouth.

When we finally left for Dallas, we were both eager for some fun to begin. We arrived on a Tuesday evening, with the conference scheduled for Wednesday through Friday. The conference was at the Fairmont in downtown Dallas. After checking in, we set out to see some sights and check out some of the clubs in the area. Never having been to the city, we really didn't know what to expect. We had heard that Dallas had some awesome Gentlemen's Clubs, so we had planned to make time to visit a few. Alana really enjoys going to strip clubs and has even gone to them for "girls' night out" with her friend Stephanie. They had learned some fun tricks from the dancers and Alana had even become good friends with a few of the dancers in our hometown.

Sadly, our first night fizzled, as we were not able to find any good action. We had tried to find places on our own and we failed. When we got back to our room, we vowed that we would seek out advice from some locals during the conference to find the really hot places.

The night was not a total loss. When we got back to our room, Alana dressed in a sexy little outfit, opened the curtains to our room and gave me a nice slow lap dance and blow job. It was exciting to think that someone in the building across the street could see in our room and see what we were doing. After I came in her mouth, we hopped in bed for a night of serious fucking and sucking. If anyone was watching they got quite a show.

The next morning I went to the conference while Alana spent the day getting a spa treatment, including massage, manicure and pedicure. She then spent the afternoon relaxing by the pool in a sexy little bikini. During breaks in the conference I would go out and check on her and there were always a few men at the pool who were clearly enjoying the sight of my beautiful wife spreading suntan lotion on her body.

During the conference I did not really meet any interesting locals, but I did strike up a conversation with a gentleman from Atlanta named Ian who visited Dallas often. Ian appeared to be about my age and was tall and well built. He and I got along great, joking about how boring the conference was and talking about our plans for the week. Like Alana and I, Ian wanted to visit some of Dallas' famous gentlemen's clubs. He was traveling without his wife and wanted to take advantage of his freedom. He had been to some of the local strip clubs on previous trips and volunteered to show us around.

When the day's sessions ended, Ian and I headed down to the pool so I could introduce him to Alana. I had already started to imagine him taking my wife to bed and giving her a serious fucking. When we met up with Alana, Ian was clearly very impressed. In fact, he could barely take his eyes off of her sexy body. She also seemed to be interested in him. While we sat by the pool, she deliberately showed off as much of her body as she could. In response, a bulge began to grow in Ian's pants. Both my wife and I noticed that he seemed to be well endowed. We agreed to meet Ian for a quick dinner and then a trip to a gentlemen's club he knew in town.

When Alana and I got back to our room, she quickly stripped off her bikini, stretched out on the bed, spread her legs and invited me to go down on her. As I spread her thighs and got ready to eat her pussy, I noticed she was already soaking wet. As I enthusiastically dove in, she started talking about Ian. She talked about finding out just how big his dick was, and about fucking him while I watched. As she pulled my head tightly against her pussy and shuddered in orgasm, she said she couldn't wait for me to eat his load of cum from her dripping cunt.

After she had calmed down, she led me to the shower and had me wash her thoroughly. My almost six inch cock was rock hard, but she offered no relief for me. She told me that tonight I was going to have to wait until she got some really big cock before I was allowed to even think about cumming. Her talk of fucking another man while I watched kept me excited for the prospects of the evening.

After her shower, Alana dressed in a very sexy outfit. She wore a short skirt that barely covered her lacy thong panties. She added a matching lace bra and low cut top that really showed off her wonderful D-cup tits. She finished by putting on her five inch spiked heels. She looked absolutely fantastic and was sure to attract the attention of any man that laid eyes on her.

We met Ian in the lobby and I offered to drive us, so he could act as navigator. We started at a nice little café near our hotel. During dinner, Ian could not take his eyes off my wife. She, in turn, flirted with him continually through the meal. After dining, Alana excused herself to freshen up before we headed out to the strip club. When she had left the table, Ian turned to and said, "Matt, I'm kind of embarrassed to ask this, but was your wife hitting on me right in front of you?" I laughed a little and explained to him that my wife and I had a very interesting relationship and that I allowed her a certain amount of freedom when it came to sex. I told him that if she wanted to take a lover, she was free to do so, as long as I was there to watch and participate. I went on to explain that while Alana and I had a great sex life, she on occasion really craved a very big dick. I only pack an averaged sized pecker, I said, so I allow her to seek out big cocks when she can. I mentioned that both Alana and I had noticed his sizeable bulge, and that she had commented on it. I told him that tonight we were up for some fun, and if he was interested we could make it a very memorable evening.

I asked him about his marriage. He said that his wife was very uptight when it came to sex, and that he always hoped she would be more fun-loving. He even confessed that he had also had fantasies of sharing his wife, but he knew she would never go for it. Although he had been tempted by other women in the past, he had never cheated on his wife. Even though his wife didn't take care of all his needs, he did love her and didn't want to take the chance she would find out. He seemed sincere, but knowing my wife I was pretty sure his fidelity was going to be tested this night.

Alana soon returned, and we set off for our night of fun. Ian directed us to a club called "The Lodge" on the outskirts of town. From the outside it did not look like much, but inside it was a very classy, high end gentlemen's club. The décor was designed to look like a winter lodge, and everything from the furniture to the girls were top end. The dancers were all gorgeous and we were treated very well from the minute we walked into the club. Alana was really having a great time. She did all she could to flirt with and tease Ian, while also enjoying the attention that beautiful women get when they are patrons at strip clubs. Ian and I also benefited from this attention, as the dancers seemed to give us special treatment because we were there with a sexy, fun-loving woman. Ian and Alana were getting on famously and I found myself looking forward to the fun we would have when we returned to our hotel.

After we had been at the club for awhile and had each enjoyed a few enticing lap dances, we found ourselves sitting at the stage with Alana between Ian and me. There was a very hot blonde dancing in front of us and I noticed her looking down into Ian's lap. I glanced over to see that Alana had her hand in Ian's lap, rubbing his growing erection while she also whispered in his ear. Alana glanced over and saw me watching her. She leaned over to me and whispered, "My God, he is really hung."

We continued to sit at the stage and enjoy the dancers, each of us leaving for a lap dance now and then. One time, as I returned from a dance, I came up behind Alana and noticed that Ian had his hand under her skirt and was clearly rubbing her pussy. As I sat down, he pulled his hand away. Alana then got up and went to the ladies room. When she came back she discreetly handed me her panties, which I placed into my pocket. I watched out of the corner of my eye as Alana leaned over and whispered in Ian's ear. She then leaned back in her chair as his hand again went under her skirt. This time he felt her smooth, bare pussy. I saw his eyes register a moment of shock, but he did not remove his hand. Meanwhile, my own dick was growing as I watched my wife seduce another man.

It was only a few more minutes before Alana announced that she was ready to head to another club. We all stood up and headed out to our car. Alana took Ian's arm and walked close to him as we exited. Once we got to the car, Alana climbed into the back seat with Ian while I got ready to drive. She leaned close to him and asked him if he wanted to go to another club or if there was something else he had in mind. Ian was clearly a little nervous, despite knowing that I welcomed him sleeping with my wife. Sensing his unease, Alana said, "Here, maybe this will help you make up your mind." I turned around in time to see her reach over, undo Ian's pants and pull out his cock. She was clearly impressed as she held his magnificent cock in her hand. It was at least 9 inches long and very thick.

"Wow, this is one of the most beautiful cocks I have ever seen," she said. She leaned over and gave it a few quick licks. "Well, want to go to another club or back to the hotel?"

"Well, if it's okay with Matt, I say we go back to the hotel."

After looking at the action in the back seat, I turned back around, started the car and said, "Back to the hotel it is!"

As I drove I could hear the sound of two people passionately kissing. I would occasionally check the action in the rearview mirror or by turning around when we got to stop lights. Alana and Ian were having a great time making out like teenagers. Ian was massaging my wife's tits and reaching under her skirt while Alana continued to hold and stroke his massive dick.

When we arrived at the hotel, Ian had a difficult time tucking his cock back into his pants as he and Alana straighten themselves up for the walk to our room. As we walked through the lobby both Ian and I had to walk slightly hunched over to hide the tents that had grown in our pants.

Once in our room, Alana wasted no time. She quickly stripped off her clothes and pushed Ian down into a sitting position on the bed. She knelt before him and helped him remove his shirt, shoes, socks and pants. Her face was now inches away from his cock. She leaned forward and rubbed his massive tool over her face as she talked about how much she loved big cocks. She looked over at me and practically moaned, "I can't wait to feel this monster inside me." She kept stroking his cock as she started to lick and suck his balls. My wife gives the most amazing blow jobs, and as she went to work on her new lover I could see that she was intent on giving him one of her best.

Alana took her time as she licked her way up his shaft before taking the head of his dick into her mouth. She slowly started to suck him, trying to take as much of his cock into her mouth as she could. Despite her skills, she was only able to fit half of his thick cock into her mouth. Ian didn't seem to mind, as he kept telling her how great it felt and complimenting her on what she was doing. As Alana continued her blow job, Ian turned to me and said, "You are one lucky son of a bitch to have such a hot wife. My wife rarely gives me head and when she does it is nowhere near this good." Hearing his, Alana increased her efforts, sucking, stroking and slurping his fat dick.

After a few minutes, Alana took his dick from her mouth and looked over at me. She asked me if I wanted to come over and help her. Even though we had discussed her fantasy of me doing this, I was not ready to take the next step and actually suck another man's cock. I just shook my head "no" and watched as she went back to giving head to her new lover.

Ian was really moaning loudly and telling Alana that he was close to cumming. Alana motioned for me to come kneel next to her and I complied. I was inches away as I watched Ian's balls contract and I knew that he was filling my wife's mouth with a load of his hot spunk. She kept sucking as he pumped what appeared to be several shots deep in her throat. Alana then let his softening cock slip from her mouth as she kept her lips closed, holding his sperm in her mouth. She then pulled me to her in a deep open mouth kiss, sharing the last of Ian's spunk with me. We kissed passionately for several minutes while Alana continued to stroke our new friend's dick back to life. Even soft his dick was larger than mine, and it started to grow again as he watched us share his load.

As she pulled away from our kiss, she tried again to direct my head to Ian's cock, urging me to suck him to make him hard. I gently pulled away, telling her the only thing I wanted to do right at that moment was watch him fuck her. Alana climbed onto the bed and pulled Ian on top of her. They again began to kiss as she spread her legs so that he could play with her soaking wet pussy. Ian lowered his head and began to kiss and suck my wife's beautiful tits. His cock had again grown hard and after a few moments he mounted my wife.

I took off my clothes and I sat back to watch as Ian spread my wife's thighs and started to rub his huge cock up and down her slick lips. It was an amazing sight to see such a large cock ready to penetrate my wife. Alana moaned with pleasure as his massive cock played up and down her pussy lips and tickled her clit. I started to slowly stroke myself as I watched them.

Ian teased her by inserting only his cockhead before going back to rubbing up and down her slit. Finally she begged him to put it in her and fuck her hard. Giving her what she wanted, Ian slowly slid his large tool into my wife's dripping pussy. At first he took his time, slowly slipping in and out of her. As she got used to the length and width of his dick he picked up the pace and started to really pound into her deeply. Alana moaned in pleasure as she savored the feeling of such a large cock fucking her. In less than two minutes my wife cried out as her first orgasm ripped through her body. For the next several minutes she seemed to be having one orgasm after another as Ian kept pounding away with his monster cock.

Having already cum once, Ian seemed to be ready for a good, long fuck, and Alana was more than willing to accommodate him. They fucked in several different positions and my wife came loudly and often as they went at it for almost twenty minutes. Finally, as he was pounding my wife from behind, Ian grunted and buried his cock as deeply as he could in my wife's pussy, emptying a fresh load of cum into her. After he finished, he slowly slid his cock out of her, and as he did I could see the mixture of their juices coating his penis.

Alana fell back onto the bed, lying on her back with her legs spread. She was sweaty, her hair was a mess and her pussy was stretched open and dripping cum. Despite all of that, to me she was absolutely beautiful. Ian lay on his side next to her and wrapped his arm around her waist as he kissed her gently and thanked her for the wonderful fuck. He told her that his wife had never taken him so deep and that Alana was the most amazing woman he had ever been with. As they kissed, his massive prick lay soft across her thigh and a small trail of his semen dripped down her leg.

I crawled onto the bed between my wife's lovely thighs and started at the amazing sight before me. I could see and smell their combined juices seeping out of her cunt. I leaned in and started to lick her gently, tasting their combined cum. As they continued to kiss, I slowly began to clean my wife's pussy with my tongue, swallowing her lover's cum as it poured from her. Ian must have pumped a huge load into her, as no matter how much of his cum I swallowed it didn't seem to stop. Finally after what seemed like several minutes I had cleaned up all of his cum from her sweet lips. I looked up and saw that they were both watching me as I lapped up their juices.

Alana smiled and said, "I think you missed some." She pointed to Ian's cock as it lay across her thigh, leaking a stream of semen down the inside of her leg. I dutifully started to lick her inner thigh, cleaning the remnants of his cum from her body. As I licked I got closer and closer to his now soft dick. I had to admit it was a very beautiful looking cock. Alana watched lustfully as I licked right up to the spot where his cock lay across her thigh.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Alana's Hotwife Adventures Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds