• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • An Indian Marriage Ch. 08

An Indian Marriage Ch. 08

Then one day out of the blue, Anju called at her house. They chatted for a while over tea. Anju was trying to pry as much information as she could. She sensed that not everything was all right in this relationship. She knew Dinesh was all over this poor naïve girl and that was something she could not easily swallow.

Anju managed to maneuver the talk towards sex.

"So how are things with you and Dinesh in bed? It must be hard for a girl like you from a small town."

Meeta was shocked at this question.

"It is fine."

"Don't be shy. I can help you here."

Meeta thought she was right but was struggling to open up.

"It's fine. A bit new to me but it is going fine."

"Is Dinesh behaving?" Anju decided to be direct.

"What do you mean?"

"I have known Dinesh before and he can be very demanding."

Meeta was stunned a bit. She knew more about her husband than she had thought.

"Yes, he is bit demanding. I suppose men are like that."

"Yes, men are like that. But you also need to control the situation. Don't agree to everything he wants. Make sure you hold your ground. "

Meeta just looked on.

"Has he ordered you to do anything you don't want?"

Meeta's thought raced. What can she reveal to a woman who she barely knew but was getting quite personal? Dinesh had ordered her to wear the clothes he wanted, ordered her to suck his cock, strip partly in public and make sure she ran a 1mile in like 10 minutes. She knew she had to reply and the running demand seemed the most personal one.

"Yes, he wants me to get better running."

"What do you mean?"

"He wants me to run on the treadmill for a mile and do it in like 10 minutes or so. "

Anju was amused and shocked. That was a weird request but she understood why Dinesh would do that.

"Do you want to?"

"No. I don't like running as much."

"Then don't do it."

"He will be angry."

"Yes, he will but you have to take a stand otherwise he will keep demanding more."

"I don't know. I am a bit afraid."

"I can understand. But you have to be strong."

"I will try."

"Yes, so make sure you don't do that and tell him that you don't like that. Be firm."

"OK."

"What else does he make you do?"

"Nothing else."

Anju suspected that was not true but decided not to push her anymore. She had opened up a bit and that was good.

"OK. We should go out some time. Shopping or something."

"Yes."

"I will sort something out and let you know"

They chatted a bit and then Anju left. Meeta reflected on the conversation and what she had agreed to do. She was going to stand up to Dinesh and not practice running as she had told. She was given 4 weeks for that and 1 week had already passed. She made up her mind that she would not do that and as Anju said, stand her ground.

The next few weeks flew by. Meeta was getting into the routine of waking up, doing some reading, cooking and waiting for Dinesh to come home. Some evenings, Dinesh would come late and so she was all-alone for a long time. Some evenings would also end with her giving him a blowjob. She was becoming a good cocksucker as Dinesh would joke. They also had sex 2 times a day. She was beginning to like the sex part more and getting into it. She searched the Internet for more details and improved her education on it.

One Saturday, after the 4 weeks had passed and while they were having the breakfast, Dinesh spoke about it.

"How is your running going?"

Meeta mustered courage.

"I did not run much. I don't like it."

"So you did not practice at all?" Dinesh looked amused at her.

"No. I hated it and so did not."

"Can you run half a mile?"

"I don't think so."

"That was terrible. I gave you one full month for this and you can't even run half way."

"I'm sorry but I don't like running."

"That does not matter. It will keep you fit and we agreed on it."

"Look I can't. Why don't you understand?" She shouted back.

"That tone is not good. First of all you fail the test and now you are shouting at me." He was much calmer.

"I don't want to run." She seemed contrite but she held her ground. Her mind wandered to the conversation she had with Anju.

"And you decided that without talking to me?"

"I felt like it."

"You felt like it." Dinesh repeated what she said.

"This is not acceptable. Disobedience of the highest level." Dinesh raise his voice. He was clearly angry.

"I think we need to teach you lesson. At the least you could have told me about this before."

She realized her folly. She was not standing up as she had hoped. And not speaking to Dinesh before about it meant she was on flimsy ground. This meant only one thing. A spanking. She had managed few weeks without it.

'Ok, come to the living room. We will work on this."

"I'm sorry." She squeaked.

He smiled at her defensive approach.

"Not really. You will be sorry later. Get going and don't increase your punishment any more."

Dinesh was trying to think of the best way to punish her. He wanted to be a bit creative. Meeta was scared now. She felt she he had angered him more and that won't be good for her. They went to the living room.

"Get naked. I will count to ten. Any delay increases what your bum is going to get today."

"I...2...3"

Meeta frantically stripped. Dinesh was enjoying the site of his lovely girl trying to get naked only to be punished. Meeta managed to get her bra off when Dinesh counted the last.

"10. Too slow."

"I'm almost done." Meeta cried as she tugged her panties down.

"Good. Now go to the bathroom and get that body oil."

Meeta was surprised at this request. She was getting ready for a beating but this was totally out of context. She obeyed and fetched the oil.

Dinesh wanted to prolong the punishment and also the humiliation. He was also going to give her the worst of her punishments and wanted to make sure her ass could handle it. Meeta handed him the oil.

"Over my knee."

Dinesh sat on the chair. Meeta draped herself over his knee and rested her hands on the floor. Dinesh took a good portion of the oil and applied it on her ass. He rubbed it in and massaged her round and firm cheeks.

"I want you remember this well. You have disobeyed me and you are also acting up. My request was reasonable and you knew this long ago. "

Dinesh lectured her and continued rubbing. Her ass cheeks were shining. Then out of nowhere.

"Smack." He hand smacked her. Meeta was expecting this 5 minutes ago but not now.

Dinesh continued spanking her and alternatively rubbing her. He wanted the blood to flow well into her cheeks. The second half of this was going to be hard and he did not want her skin to break.

After a minute of hand spanking, Dinesh stopped.

"Get up."

She obeyed.

"Hands on this chair. Ass up."

She positioned herself.

"Higher. I want you on tip toes and spread your legs."

She stretched and complied.

Dinesh adjusted her cheeks and pulled her a little more. She tried to balance herself on the toes. This felt ridiculous to her.

Ridiculous, however, was not what she felt a moment later. She felt something crash into her bum. She let out a gasp and turned around to see Dinesh wielding his belt which was nicely folded into two.

"Splatt..."

The second stroke was harder. Her mind went blank for a moment even trying to think about what she should think. She was interrupted in this meditation by another landing of the belt. Her bum burned and as she shifted, he felt like she was going to fall over. He also let out a muffled sob.

"Stay still and hold position." Dinesh ordered.

"Splatt..."

"Splatt..."

As she struggled to hold her balance, two rapid blows landed. She dropped and her legs and started rubbing her fiery bum.

"Please. I have learnt my lesson. I'm sorry." She cried.

"I'm not sure if you have learnt a lesson and also you left your position." Dinesh said dispassionately.

"I will give you a 5 min break and then we will resume."

Ohh my god thought, Meeta. He is cruel and wants to do this more. She now wished she had followed his orders and pushed herself to do the run. She thought he would let her go easy. It was big mistake and now her bum was paying the price. She gently touched it. It was sore but there were no welts. She looked around to see the damage. It was getting a bit pink but her brown ass was not showing much colour.

Dinesh also admired her position and the powerful situation he was in. His wife was naked in front of him and waiting for the next round of punishment. His cock was rock hard. He wanted to stop and maybe fuck her or have some oral pleasures. But he also wanted this to be her worst punishment. He was serious about her fitness.

"Let's try a different position." Dinesh spoke after few minutes, as if conducting an experiment. Meeta gingerly stepped forward looking up to him with pleading eyes.

"I'm sorry I have to do this but you need a lesson." He led her to the living room.

"Get down on your knees."

She did.

"Get your breasts on the floor and that naughty ass of yours as high as you can."

Meeta awkwardly tried that. This felt worse than bending over.

"Higher, you can do better." Dinesh prodded.

Meeta tried her best. He face was on the floor and so were her breasts. It was embarrassing to be made to display herself like this.

Dinesh wandered behind her and admired the position.

"Keep your legs together."

She shifted and that made her ass rise a bit higher. Dinesh felt it look cuter that way. He then took some oil again and massaged her a bit. Meeta loved the gentle rub of the oil against her freshly punished ass.

After a few minutes of silent rubbing, Dinesh got up. He went to the other room and to get the belt he had forgotten. Meeta anxiously waited in her exposed position.

"Let's do six more. Shall we?"

Meeta did not reply. She did not have a say. She was also having mixed emotions of being sorry and angry. Dinesh was being cruel but he was also clear when he set the ground rules. So from that angle he was fair. Strict and cruel but fair.

"Splatt..." Stroke 1 of the new batch landed.

"Owww..." Meeta cried. That hurt and she wiggled her ass.

"Splatt..." Another one this time it her at the place where her ass met the thighs.

"Splatt..." Another in the middle of her cheeks.

"Splatt..." Almost at the same spot. She choked a sob and cried out.

"Sorry."

"Two more to go." Dinesh assured her. He however paused longer than before and made her anticipate it.

"Splatt..." He carefully landed the next one. The burning in her ass reached a peak and she tried to wiggle it away.

"Last one coming."

"Splatt..." The final one landed with a good force and the burning found a new peak.

She instinctively tried to rub it.

"No rubbing. Stay in the position. You can continue to wiggle your bum though." Dinesh mocked her.

She was slow in moving her hands back.

"Hands back. Do you want few more?" Dinesh shouted.

"No." She quickly restored the status.

"Good. Stay like that till I tell you to get up."

Dinesh watched her from behind. Her beautiful bum had taken a decent beating. There were no welts and so it would be fine later on but she felt the sting for sure. He could see her bum twitch a bit. He was enjoying this and she was not.

"Come lie over my lap." He gestured.

She got up clumsily, her breasts jiggling in the process. She desperately wanted to rub her bum but managed to keep away from it. Dinesh was sitting in the couch. She walked over like a little girl and placed herself over his lap. Dinesh adjusted her a bit so that her bum placed just below his head. He ran his hands over her bum.

"That hurt right?" He punctuated that question by squeezing her cheeks a bit.

"Yes..." She moaned.

"It was supposed too as it as a punishment." He gently rubbed her cheeks now and that she moaned a bit in relief.

"Will you be better next time?"

"Yes." She was quick to reply. He added some oil to her bum and massaged the sting away. She was feeling grateful at that moment. She felt that she was totally under his thumb and keeping him happy was the only way to keep her happy.

"Good. I am glad the message got through." He surprised her by giving a crisp slap to her bum. It stung.

"Now get up, we have one last punishment."

She felt a sense of fear. What was he talking about?

He led her towards the Gym room. Meeta feared more spanking. As he walked she ran her hands over his cheeks, just to feel them. They no longer stung but were a bit sore.

Dinesh wanted to prolong her punishment and wanted to send her a clear message.

"Up in the treadmill."

She got up.

"I'm going to set this to very slow speed. But you are going to walk this for the next 30 minutes. This is what you should have done for the last month to achieve your goal. "

With that he pressed the start button. Meeta's legs started moving. It was not at running speed but she had to put some effort. The movement also did not help her spanked bum. As if that was not enough, Dinesh gave her another crisp slap.

"Think about this. I will be back in 30 mins."

With that he left. Meeta reflected on what happened in the last 1 hour. It was certainly the most intense of her sessions with Dinesh. He was the boss and there was no doubt about that. And he was making sure today that she toed the line or be punished. She hated being this spot but was not sure what to do. She reasoned to herself that she could have avoided this by completing what Dinesh has originally told her. She continued walking in her naked self and after about 20 minutes she started feeling tired. She mustered more effort and continued.

Dinesh finished some phone calls and was watched TV. He looked at his watch and it was close to 30 minutes. So he decided to go check her. In the Gym, the treadmill had stopped. Meeta was not sure what to do next and so she stood there naked and a touch sweaty.

"Looks like you had a good workout." He remarked. She hung her head down, a bit embarrassed. They walked in to the living room. Dinesh was aroused by this power play and wanted a good fuck. He put his hands over her shoulder and whispered into her ear.

"You look real hot after you are punished. I think you need a good fucking." He nibbled at her ears and she felt a tickling sensation. He body also grew warm at his affection.

Dinesh pushed her on the bed and she fell on her ass. She squeaked as her ass touched the bed. Dinesh quickly dropped on his knees and started playing with his pussy. First with fingers and then his tongue.

Meeta was startled but started enjoying the sensations. Her ass still hurt from the belting she received but now her pussy was receiving waves of pleasure. It was an odd mix of pain and pleasure.

Dinesh held her thighs apart and worked furiously. She was getting wet by the second and he loved her reactions. Once she was wet enough, he got up and stripped his pyjamas. He slowly entered her. She gave gasp as his erect cock penetrated her. She was loving this.

"Nice and tight you are." He quipped.

He slowly increased the pace and was soon humping her with his cock ramming into her. Her moans increased and she put her arms above her head and grabbed the pillows. After some serious fucking, Meeta reached orgasm and Dinesh could tell by her reactions. He slowly pulled out of her as she moaned. She wanted a bit more and so she tried to get hold of him.

"Want more. Don't you?"

She nodded.

"Then you get to work." He moved on the bed beside her.

She understood that he wanted her to get on top. She did and slowly slid into him. She started riding him and her pleasure returned. Dinesh grabbed her by her ass and she was reminded of the punishment. But she continued humping.

"Nice work." He punctuated that with a slap to his ass. She winced a bit.

"Enjoying this?" He slapped her ass again.

She nodded and continued grinding. She was getting tired and breaking up quite a sweat. But at the same time she was enjoying this as well. She came again and that made her slow down a bit. Dinesh grabbed by her hip, pulled her down and started fucking her hard. She groaned in pleasure and some pain as his things slammed into her ass cheeks.

They both were drenched in sweat and Meeta was really tired now. Dinesh however was not done.

"Get up." He asked her to get off his cock. She did.

"Finish me with your mouth." He ordered.

Meeta was gasping and the last thing she wanted to do was suck him. But she did not want to give him any more reasons to torment her ass. She slipped on the side and took his cock in her mouth. It was slimy with her juices and she felt strange licking it. Dinesh was very close to orgasm and so it did not take too long and he came violently. Some of the warm cum also hit her face and she turned her face away. Meeta was thankful that he came quickly and she slowly massaged the last bit of cum from his cock.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • An Indian Marriage Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds