• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Daddy's Guilt

Daddy's Guilt

This is how I am bred.

*****

Two days after my 18th birthday my mother split...as you can imagine, my father and I were quite distraught (to this day we still don't know where she went). The time line from there, however, is fairly simple.

One week after my mother left my father's performance at work started a drastic downward spiral.

Two weeks after my mother left my father started to change into a dangerous mix of anxious and extremely dark.

Three weeks after my mother left my father's boss passed through our modest threshold and my life changed forever. It was a Saturday, around 2pm and my father had JUST left to do some shopping, so I politely rejected Mr. Bannister's visit. "He's went to the store, shouldn't be but about an hour...you should come back then. " He told me that he wanted to discuss something with me - a surprise for my grieving father - and could he please come in. So I let him.

Eager to make my father happy again I fetched Mr. Bannister a beer from the fridge and sat down to hear this proposal. For a while, the talk was genuineness though I still made swift glances towards the drive way, desperate for my father to return and comfort my discomfort.

"But there is one thing your daddy said I could do while I'm here...because I was going to let him go, but he said he would do just about anything to keep his job and support his daughter. Fortunately for the both of you, your father agreed to my terms. Though, it's important you know he didn't want it this way."

I was beyond confused and now a little scared by the slight grin on his ancient, wrinkled face, and the nuances of his sudden shift in body language.

Stammering out a "what did you have in mind," daddy's boss reached forward and pushed some hair from my face. Of course I flinched and flashed a look of disgust...setting him off on a more enraged path.

"You worthless fucking cunt," He snarled causing me to screech out a sound as my fight or flight tried to kick in.

"Come here!"

I don't know why I didn't try to run, but I should have because Mr. Bannister grabbed me by the back of my neck and threw me, face down, on the couch. Of course THIS time I tried to get away but it was too little and definitely too late. Jamming his knee painfully into my spine and pushing my head into the cushion, my daddy's boss easily ripped my flannel PJ's down over my hips, pulling my panties down at the same time.

By this time, my muffled screams could only be heard for a few feet around. I heard the 65 year old, athletically built man throw off his belt before he climbed onto the sofa, between my legs.

"Please don't," I screamed out but he didn't care and when I felt the slick head of his putrid cock sliding against my unused slit...I felt my bladder lose all control. My piss felt like it would never end as it pooled beneath me, and Mr. Bannister laughed calling me a "dirty whore."

Terror gripped me so tightly I didn't know which way was which and it wasn't until I felt the head of his sweaty dick invading my pussy that I started to scream again.

It felt like an entire house landed on me when Mr. Bannister laid his whole body over my bed, grabbed my hair and yanked my ear to his lips (his breath smelling of bacon and sausage), "I'm going to fuck you now," He snorted, his breath causing me to gag a little. "I'm going to fuck you and then I'm gonna fill your cunny with my fucking cum, until it overflows - and then it will fill your belly with MY son..."

Realization tore another scream from me causing the man to slam my face back into the cushion just as he RIPPED through my cunt all the way to what felt like my stomach. The pain was indescribable and the fear was so high there was almost a calm to keep my brain from frying.

For 20 minutes this senior citizen pistoned his half hard cock into my bleeding pussy, grunting obscenities in my ear about how I was saving my father's job with my whore cunt.

"I'm gonna cum, oh goddamn it girl, I'm gonna cum." And he did...rivers of searing hot seed filled my belly until I was bursting with it, another puddle forming below me, just as he'd promised.

Hearing the front door I started to scream for my daddy who suddenly pretended he couldn't hear me, as Mr. Bannister's cock throbbed its ropes of cum over and over...but I saw the tears on my father's face as he headed for the kitchen with the shopping.

"Daddy! Daddy please help me!" I screamed only to get slapped in the back of the head.

"Brian, get in here," daddy's boss demanded - his flaccid dick still throbbing in me but no longer cumming.

Daddy walked in and tried to divert his eyes, but his boss ordered him on the floor, face up, mouth open...I was shocked to see my daddy obeyed.

"Come here," He growled - pulling out of me and yanking me from the couch. Immediately he positioned me standing over my dad's face as Mr. Bannister's cum flowed out of my bleeding gash and into my daddy's mouth. My daddy cried and I sobbed as I felt my bladder release again all over daddy who didn't move. Pushing me down, daddy's boss made me ride my daddy's face making daddy lick me clean...and then - he was gone.

I slid back off of daddy who scrambled to the bathroom where I heard him vomit over and over crying that he was sorry for what happened and sorry for getting an erection. Daddy and I didn't come out of our rooms for the rest of the day and one week later I received a box in the mail...it had prenatal vitamins with a note that said: I will see you next Saturday.

*****

I have fathered that man five children. None of which I have ever even held. Why? Because he pays me 200,000 dollars for daughters and 500,000 for sons. I gave him 3 sons and 2 daughters...in fact, I will give him another daughter in 3 months.

I am his bought property now - his fertile field - and my daddy never has to worry about money or his job, ever again...and that's what I tell myself, every time I feel that man's putrid cum in my belly.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Daddy's Guilt

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds