• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Anklet of Power

Anklet of Power

12

Rebecca had always had trouble with her weight. She had a beautiful face, but had always been a bit chunky or meaty. That had always plagued her confidence her entire life. I never cared that she was heavy, but I truly wish she was more outgoing sexually and not so mousy. Becky, as I liked to call her, participated in recreational sports all her adult life and had great athletic endurance. Her weakness was that she just couldn't say no to the sweets. It was during another diet attempt that a chance for my long-held fantasy to happen finally came about.

Becky was in a weight-loss program that her work was sponsoring. They were covering many strategies to overcome the triggers for excessive snacking and one that interested her was hypnotism. She explained that she could get a good hypnotist to program her to identify her weaknesses that trigger her to snack and then re-program how she responds. She felt like she might finally have some success if that could happen.

Maybe the hypnotist could turn my wife into the slut I dreamed of. That was the dirty thought that immediately crossed my mind. I was about to jokingly say it out loud, but then waited and thought about if I could actually make that happen. Hmmm.

"I'm sure it's not cheap," she admitted knowing that money was tight for us.

"Y'know... It doesn't sound like a bad idea, honey. Let me look up some people and check their credentials. If I see someone we can trust, I'll see what's involved.

I wasted no time. The plan was hatched; I just needed to make it happen. Finding a list of local hypnotists was easy thanks to google, but knowing what was what and who to trust... yikes. After making a few calls though, there was one fellow that sounded easy going enough on the phone and invited me to come talk further about it at his office.

"So you want your wife to lose weight?" He asked.

"Actually, I really don't care about her weight, but she really wants to lose weight. I really wish she was more confident... more outgoing. More..." I paused.

"More what?"

"More sexual." I let the words hang there.

"How so?" He asked with a tiniest of smiles. "In bed? In public?"

"Yes and yes." I nervously told this stranger. "I wish she was much more domineering in bed, I want her to take control. I wish she showed off her body more too. But my real secret fantasy, the one my wife will sometimes role-play with me if she's in rare form, is for me to watch her with other men. Bigger men."

"So you two have discussed this?"

"Well not exactly, she knows it's my fantasy but like I said she's pretty shy in general. She'd never really do it."

"Well I have to admit, you are actually not the first to ask this of me. But I don't know how ethical it is and if I could be OK with it.

I knew what he was getting at, this is where he wants to know what's in it for him. I had to go all in, I didn't want to haggle.

"I got $1000 cash right here that says you're ok with this. In fact, it says you're going to make my sweetie do things I've only dreamed of and she's going to love it."

The hypnotist stared at me, letting the proposition hang. Finally he smiled. This is in addition to my normal fees for the dieting program. Make an appointment for her with my secretary on the way out. I hope you know what you're in for. There's no going back. We can program a word or phrase to return her to normal, but if she truly enjoys what she experiences it may be irreversible. That's my final warning, she comes here a nice girl, she's going to leave a slut, for real. Do you understand me?" He was being very direct and foreboding.

"That's what I'm hoping for, sir."

"Very well."

"Good, now you are going to go buy her an anklet. It's like a bracelet but it goes on her leg above her ankle. I'm going to program her so that when she puts that on she will transform her personality to what you think it is that you want."

The plan was all set. I made an appointment for Rebecca and while she was at it, I went shopping for an anklet in the jewelry district. I wanted something dainty and classy, but also something that would let some guys know she's ready to open up. The hypnotist knew what I wanted when he came up with the anklet idea. Anklets have long been a signal for hotwives and cuckoldry. A spade, especially with a 'Q' on it signifies a wife that's into black guys. I've seen anklets with "HW" for Hotwife as well as "BBC" and "MMF." I never thought I would actually be getting one for her.

Becky didn't really know about these things and I didn't want it to be too overt, so I opted for a subtle little gold anklet with no tags on it. Staring at it, I felt like I had a gun in my hands. It was quite powerful. I could not wait to put this on my wife's leg to see what would happen.

When I got home I found Becky doing the dishes in the kitchen. She heard me come in, turned the faucet off and spun around to face me.

"Hey Honey! How did the appointment go?"

"I thought it went very well. We'll see though, huh?" She said as she dried her hands on a dishtowel. "I'm excited about it, I hope it works, thanks so much for setting it up for me. I know it wasn't cheap. It's funny I remember us talking and being there the whole time, but I swear I don't know most of what we talked about. I remember him warning me at the start that that's how it would feel to me. Anyway, if it can keep me from running to the fridge all the time I'll be a lot happier."

"Don't worry about the money, it's OK baby, I really want you to be happy. " After a few seconds I let out my surprise. "So I got you something to help celebrate this new effort." I pulled out the little jewelry box and handed it to her.

"What's this? You didn't need to do that? That's so sweet!" She opened it.

"It's an anklet. I knew you didn't have one."

"Ooh, it's pretty, can you put it on me."

"Sure" I said, "Maybe you can wear it out tonight? We should go out huh?"

"That's a good idea!" She agreed as she leaned back against the counter to raise her leg up for me.

My hands we're actually trembling a little, I was so excited to follow through with this. I put the anklet around her and clasped it. She dropped her leg and admired it, twisting her ankle around to model the new accessory.

Suddenly she had a bold new tone in her voice, "Yes, we haven't had a good night out in a while. I think that's exactly what's needed. I'm going to go buy something sexy to wear that shows off this anklet, OK honey? Finish these dishes for me and I'll be back in a little while so we can get ready. Pick a place, something fun, I feel like letting loose, nothing too stuffy, you know what I mean?"

Who the hell was this woman that looked exactly like my wife Rebecca? I mean she has never been so bold as to say anything like that before. Do the dishes for her? What? I was stunned and also horny as hell. Too stunned to even react, I just said, "Sounds great, baby, see you soon."

I was a good boy and did as I was told. The dishes were done and I was on the Internet looking for a place to take her tonight. It took nearly the entire time that Becky was out for me to find something, but eventually after reading though all sorts of lewd local ads, forums and reviews I found place that was known to be a "Cougar Bar," a place where middle-aged woman would routinely hook-up with younger guys.

Rebecca came home with a few shopping bags. She immediately asked, "You found a place?"

"Yup!" I grinned.

"Good. I've been feeling so excited about this new diet effort I don't know what's come over me but I'm in the mood to party tonight baby. I'm going to go take a bath and get myself fresh. I want you to come up in a few minutes and shave my pussy for me, OK? I could do it myself, but I feel like making you do it and watching. OK baby? I don't know why, but it's just turning me on right now thinking about that."

"Uh huh." Was all I could mutter I was in such shock.

"Cool. See you in a few." And she dashed up the stairs with her shopping bags.

Holy shit! The transformation was so obvious. I can't believe this is really the same person! I listened intently for the bath water to come on and then off. That was my cue to go upstairs and get to work.

As I was wiping off the last of the excess shaving cream, Becky admired my handy-work.

"Good job, baby. I know how you like a clean-shaved pussy, ha ha. Hmmm... do most men like a clean-shaved pussy?" She was teasing me and she knew it. She knows what secretly turns me on, but usually she never gets into it for me until we are deep into the act of sex.

"Mmm. You know guys would love this shaved pussy." I said, daring her to say more.

"Baby, you know how you always want me to role-play your cuckold fantasies with you? How would you like me to tease you a bit tonight while we're out? I bet if you left me alone at the bar I could get someone to pick me up. You know, just to tease you a bit, see what happens."

This was getting my cock raging hard. I buried my face into her freshly-shaven pussy. She grabbed the back of my hair and mashed me hard against her.

"Is that what you want? You want me to get picked up by a stranger at a bar?" She said as I tongued her up and down faster in agreement. "Good my little cuckold, I want to find a nice big cock to play with. You like that?" I was eating her so fast she came right on my face. I then went to undo my pants and Rebecca said, "Oh no. You are last in line tonight. And if you don't do what I want you are not even in the line at all, you got it? Now get out of here and let me finish my bath. Check out the stuff I bought, the bags are on the bed. I want you to pick out the bra, panties and dress for me that are going to get me the biggest cock in the bar, you got it?"

Oh. My. God. I was being severely owned. My shy wife was quite the bitch all of sudden, but it's the type of bitchiness that I was hoping for. I couldn't believe this hypnotism thing was working!

After deciding that the outfit I picked out was sufficiently suggestive we were on our way. Rebecca had a matching black thong and half-bra on under a short little skater dress. The dress and half-bra showed off her 38DD boobs very well. It would be hard for any man to look away. The skater dress flared out and showed off a lot of leg. Her black heels showed off the anklet nicely.

The bar seemed crowded from the outside for a Thursday night. I parked in the back of the parking lot and we walked in together. I was staring at her anklet the whole time, giddy as hell. Inside we got a table for two, but just as I was sitting down, Becky leaned over and kissed me and whispered in my ear, "You stay here sweetie, make sure you have a good view. I'm going to get a drink at the bar."

She strode right up to the bar and grabbed a stool. The bartender was a tall man that came right over and I assumed was asking her drink order. He returned with a Amaretto Sour, Rebecca's favorite cocktail. After a minute or two a burly looking dude with jeans and a flannel shirt came over to her. He had a pool stick in his hand and was asking Becky something. She was flirting back at him, putting her hand on his leg while they talked. She leaned in and said something to him. I could see him staring right down her dress right at her tits. She noticed too, and starting slowly moving her hand up and down the pool stick. My cock was so hard watching this. I've never seen her ever do anything like this before.

Distracted by my wife and her suitor, I didn't even notice the waitress that came up to my table.

"Do you need a minute more?" She asked.

"Oh sorry, No, what's on tap?" I asked. She listed off the house brews and I ordered a pint.

As soon as the waitress turned around I was looking for Becky. Not at the bar I scanned the room, she was over with that guy playing pool. Whenever she bent over he and a few others would all get a good eyeful of cleavage. I could see some of the dudes in the billiard area laughing to each other and looking Becky's way. Some fat jokes no doubt, but with those 38DD's falling out of her bra and dress even the most discriminating of guys had to keep looking. Meanwhile, her playmate was leaning up against her trying to guide her shot. I couldn't be certain, but it seemed like she was thrusting herself against him a bit right there against the pool table.

My waitress came back with the beer. She asked if my guest was going to order or if she's all set at the bar. I told her we're all set for now and she smiled at me suspiciously. I wonder if she knew what was going on. This place is known for being a cougar bar so it wouldn't surprise me. When I looked up again Rebecca was back at the bar with her phone in her hands. My phone vibrated in my pocket.

"That was fun" she was texting me. "Did you see us rubbing?"

"I did, what did you think?"

"About what?, his pool stick? Lol."

The same guy came back over to her at the bar, it looked as though he was ordering a drink. The bartender came back with a bottle of beer and another amaretto sour. Becky put her hand on his thigh and they toasted drinks. The guy kept leaning in and looking down at her chest, Becky was no fool and was playing it up. She grabbed at her dress to adjust her boobs in her bra. She was looking right at his eyes as she did so. The man in the flannel apparently took that as his invitation, putting his hand right on her thigh and squeezed a bit. Becky smiled at him to let him know it was ok. I was so hard I was tugging at myself without even realizing it. Rebecca finished her first drink with a swig and popped up, jiggling her boobs right into the dude's face. She said something to him and she walked off. It looked as though she headed for the bathroom. Her purse, drink and phone were still at the bar. A minute later the man followed in the same direction. Both were gone for quite a while.

The waitress came back and asked if I wanted another. I did. A minute or two later she came back with it. There was still no sign of either my wife or her new plaything. Ten minutes went by, I was getting quite anxious, nervously sipping away, I finished the second pint and was feeling a bit buzzed.

Finally, Becky came back to the bar. The guy was back at the pool table and his friends were having a good laugh with or at him, but nonetheless the guy seemed happy.

"Guess who just sucked a strange dick?" was the text I got from her, she was smiling right at me when I looked up from my phone. I looked back over to the billiard area and I could see that the guy and his friends were leaving.

"Holy shit! For Real? You OK?" I texted back.

"I'm great!, Sit tight, his cock was OK, nothing to write home about, I'm still horny so lets see what else happens."

It was so crazy for her to be sold bold, so into this, so confident. I would never have thought it possible. Just yesterday, anything that happened in this bar so far was only something that she would let me fantasize about, never actually even consider for real.

I texted back, "OMG OMG Did he cum? Where?"

"Yep. Swallowed that load baby. Didn't want to stain this pretty new dress. Lol!"

She was sipping the drink her fellow had bought her when another guy came up to her. He had wavy blond hair and wore a blue polo shirt. I watched as this guy bought her a drink to refresh the close-to-empty glass in her hand. I wondered if she would do the same thing again. And blow this guy too.

They were chatting away when this tall, black man came up to them. He patted the white guy on the shoulder and pointed to something over at the other end of the bar. A second later, the white guy was taking his drink and heading over to the other end of the bar. The black man was smiling, pointing to her anklet, and schmoozing right up to her. Already he hand his hand on her thigh and was sliding it up to the edge of her dress.

The waitress came back again to the table. "Would you like your check?"

"Well, I'm not sure, I might stay for a one more."

"You sure?" She snickered, "I don't mean to be rude, but I see the woman you came in with is having a drink with good 'ol Don over there. That usually means she'll be leaving with him soon, Don's got quite the reputation here."

"Oh yeah? And what reputation is that?"

She laughed. "Well, she won't be disappointed and she might be a bit sore for a while. You know what they say about black guys right. Well if it's size and girth that you two have come looking for Don's your guy. He works this scene pretty hard, he knows what you married folks come here for and he delivers."

"You seem to know a lot about Don over there." I quizzed.

"Well I've had my fun with him before. Frankly I couldn't handle all of it, but the women that come here for this bar's reputation usually like Don's bbc."

"BBC? Girl you are naughty." I was bewildered, this was a waitress I've never met telling about the cock on the guy hitting on my wife right now.

"I've been working here for two years, I'm not naughty, I know what goes on here. I should be calling you the naughty perv. Anyway, I didn't speak up to piss you off, just wanted to let you know that your girl will be very happy if she likes it deep."

Well, to be honest, I didn't know if she likes it deep. My cock is average, 6". But I've always felt that big-boned frame of Becky's would enjoy a longer and wider cock. Maybe Don might give us the chance to find out.

"I'll be back with your check, you guys usually end up leaving after they do." She turned and left. I looked up at Becky and she was in fact leaving with Don. She looked at me and winked. I looked at my phone, she had already texted me, but I guess I didn't notice talking to the waitress.

"Going out to his car. He's going to show me his cock."

"Send me a pic" I replied smugly.

The waitress returned with the check and I settled up. Still waiting to hear I made my way outside the bar. I was looking around trying to figure out which car my wife was viewing this guy's cock in. I was starting to feel conspicuous standing out there, so I just slowly made my way over to my car. I was still trying to find them, but nothing. Once I made it into my car I stared at my phone waiting.

"It's big." My phone flashed. I grinned to myself thinking it was all coming together. I was trying to think of what I should respond with when another text came in. "Follow us to his house." Damn, she was getting right into this.

I looked out the windshield; across the parking lot a car started up and turned its lights on. It pulled out, passed me. I could see Don and Becky in the front seat. She even waved to me as they went by. I had to step on it, before I lost them, but a short drive later I was pulling into a little condo development.

"Wait outside in the car," my phones text messenger commanded me. No way, not fair, I thought I was going to be a part of this. But I couldn't stop this, I didn't want to give any hint of reservation and derail this from happening. So I sat there and waited. Looking back at the phone and re-reading, "It's big."

As I was lost in the pain of waiting and wondering, a photo-message appeared. Right there in my hands was a pic of Rebecca's hand around a huge cock. I was typing my amazement when another pic came in. Two hands wrapped around this giant and still enough cock left over to match my length, but still much wider. This guy had to be like 12 inches long. Hot damn! That's a lot of cock. I was a little scared for her, but there was no denying how hot I thought it was. I was playing with myself through my pants in the car.

Finally I stopped long enough to text back, "That is crazy-big honey! Have fun with it!"

As I continued to stare at these photos I couldn't help realizing that if she had both hands on his cock, then Don must be holding her phone. As if I needed confirmation of this, another pic-msg came in... "She seems to like sucking my cock. -Don" followed by the pic of her lips wrapped around the end of that huge cock. And then, "Don't worry, I'll have her out to you in a few hours."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Anklet of Power

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds