• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Frank Watches Mom

Frank Watches Mom

One week had passed since the night my aunt and I had sex.

I was coming home early from work because I said I was feeling ill and unable to work. The truth was that I couldn't stop thinking about having sex with my aunt Eileen. The days had started to feel long because of how horny I felt.

I hadn't so much as touched myself since the night I fucked my aunt. I was saving myself for the next time we had sex, but that just didn't seem to be happening soon enough.

So I decided to just do it myself when I got home. When I got home I opened the door and called to see if anybody was in, "Hello, Anybody home." I asked hoping the coast was clear.

I checked the kitchen and back yard to make sure. So I then picked up the phone and rang Eileen to see if she could come over and fuck.

I rang and when the phone picked up Eileen answered, "Hello, who's this." In her soft voice.

As soon as I heard her voice I almost came right there, but before I did I told her who it was and that the house was free so she could come over and we could have sex. She told me, "I'm sorry I can't, I have to go into town to get your cousin Sarah's birthday party planned for next week." She said apologetically.

My cock was still hard so I put down the phone and went upstairs to my room to whack one out to a picture of Eileen I had in my room.

I had just pulled my trousers down when I heard the front door open and the sound of mom talking to somebody. I headed downstairs to see who it was, but when I got halfway down the stairs I saw my cousin John in the sitting room on the sofa.

Mom walked in from the kitchen, "Here you go John." Handing him a drink as she sat beside him.

I didn't know why they were here this time of the day until John asked, "Aunt Rose were are the birthday decorations so I can put them in the car?" He asked in a hurry to get back.

Mom grabbed him by the arm asking him, "What's the rush John, We have lots of time before we have to get back to organizing the party." Trying to settle him.

Mom then asked John, "Hey, would you like to have something to eat before we go back?" She politely asked him before she got up to get him another drink as he finished the first quickly.

John told mom, "Oh no thank you Rose, I will be fine with just a drink for now." After clearing his throat.

Mom came back into the room with his drink and asked John, "Are you ready to do the brother sister dance at the party that your mom suggested you do together?" She asked.

John quickly replied, "HELL NO, I can't dance Rose. I'm really afraid of embarrassing myself I don't know what im going to do." He responded like the pressure was killing him.

Mom replied, "Well I could show you a simple dance that you could do with her if you want John." eagerly wanting to help.

John replied, "I don't know Rose, I really don't want to embarrass myself at all." Hoping she wouldn't force him.

But mom dragged him to his feet and proceeded to show him some slow dancing. "See John, this one is easy for you to do." She said happily dancing away in front of the fireplace.

After watching them dancing together for a while, I noticed mom now had her head rested on his shoulder and John with a smile on his face as he lowered his hands from moms hips to her ass.

Mom lifted her head and pushed him away, "What are you doing John, I'm your aunt. You're not allowed to touch me there." She said in a strong voice.

John replied, "I'm so sorry, I couldn't take it anymore. You just have nicest ass I've seen on any woman." Which just shocked me.

Mom said, "Oh John, Stop it I'm much older than you. I'm sure you can find a nice girl your age." Trying to fend off my advancing cousin

John continued, "I want you Rose, you make my dick hard and I fantasize about fucking you all the time." He said standing there no longer afraid to embarrass himself.

Mom told him, "Oh my god John, You are so young and good looking. Why can't you get a girlfriend your age?" She questioned him

John replied, "Nobody makes my dick as hard as you do Rose. You are my fantasy and I want nothing more than to have sex with you." He said pouring his heart out to mom.

Mom replied, "Oh John, your emotions are all over the place. Its normal for a young man like yourself to feel like this but you can't feel like that about me." Trying settle him.

Mom continued, "You should try talking to girls because you are an attractive boy and any girl would be lucky to have you." Mom said talking sense into him.

John replied, "I don't want another girl. I want your hot mature body and no other girl has titties like yours. I just want you rose." He said desperately trying to sway her mind.

"John you are hot guy. But this is wrong." Mom said failing to get through to him.

It was like John just grew into a man in the space of a week. I couldn't believe it was the same guy.

"Rose I know you want this so why are you fighting it. I know you watched me last week when I masturbated to the picture of you in here." he said letting her know he saw her.

Mom replied, "That was because I was in shock I couldn't believe that were doing it." She said knowing she was caught peeping.

John didn't believe that for a second as he told mom, "I think you liked what you saw and didn't stop it because you didn't want it to end." He said confidently.

Mom then told him the truth, "John I can't lie to you anymore. Its true, When I saw you stroking your cock last week it really turned me on and I just had to see you cum." She said lusting after his cock.

Mom continued, "When you did cum I was surprised by the amount you came and how it just exploded out, It was amazing." Admiring his ability if you would call it that.

John told mom, " Rose that's how horny you make me feel ever since I saw you at my birthday party." he said as I remembered how my mom was wearing a yellow dress that showed alot of cleavage.

Mom kissed him passionately before telling him, "I can't take it anymore, I want you to fuck me right now." She said grabbing hold of him.

Mom got on her knees before him and started by undoing his belt and trousers. She then started rubbing his cock through his shorts, "I can't wait to see your beautiful dick again." She said staring into his eyes.

John pulled down his shorts revealing his dick to mom. "Wow John, its one juicy looking cock up close." Mom said before licking her top lip.

His dick hung over mom on her knees just waiting for her to suck it.

Mom grabbed his cock firmly by the shaft and licked it from base to tip before taking the head in her mouth. Johns head dropped back before he sighed in relief of what he has been waiting for.

Mom released his cock and said, "Ahh Johnny your cock feels good in my mouth." Before starting to suck his dick once again.

This time mom started stroking his cock with her hand as it slid in and out of her mouth while her other hand caressed her tit through the clothes she was wearing.

Mom let go of his dick and placed both hands on his lower back to try and get his cock deeper down her throat. As she did that John grabbed her by the back of the head and started thrusting his dick into her mouth.

"Ahh Rose you're gonna make me cum if you keep this up." He warned her.

John slid his dick out of her mouth and commanded, "Rose I want to lick your pussy, why don't you sit on the sofa." He said looking down on my heavy breathing mother.

Mom stood up and unbuttoned her blouse revealing her black laced bra before she undid her thigh high skirt.

Mom stood there showing off her matching panties and kicked her clothes to one side leaving her blue high heels on. "Il let you take these panties off me John." She said seducing him even more.

It was as she stood there I noticed how hot she actually was and how great her big tits looked in that bra.

John slowly removed her panties uncovering her clean shaven pussy. Mom took a seat on the sofa waiting to be pleasured by a man half her age.

John dragged her closer to the edge of the sofa and started licking her pussy up and down as mom then began to moan, "Ohh Johnny I haven't had my pussy licked like this in years." She said remembering her younger years.

John was licking at her clit making mom nearly squeal in pleasure when mom said, "Oh John that's it stick that big long tongue right up my cunt." She said begging for more.

Before mom reached her climax John grabbed moms big 38DD sized tits and told her, "Rose I want to fuck your big titties." Before letting mom sit forward to release the clasp on her bra

When I saw moms tits for the first time I felt myself become aroused at the site of how natural and pure she was.

Mom was sitting there in just her high heels when John leaned in to kiss mom once again passionately on the lips. Mom grabbed hold of his hard dick and started to stroke it slowly, "I want your cock in my pussy right now." She said looking seductively into Johns eyes.

John sat on the sofa so mom could straddle his cock. Mom kneeled over Johns cock and placed the tip of his dick at her pussy before slowly lowering herself upon him. Mom let in a sharp inhale as his dick got deeper and deeper into her pussy, "Ahh John your cock is all the way inside me and it feels fucking fantastic inside me." Mom said as she placed her hands on his shoulders.

Mom started riding John's dick and rubbing her big tits in his face with every bounce, "Rose I really love you bouncing on my dick like this." He said showing her that he loved her body.

Mom was now riding his cock at great pace as I could hear their two bodies crash together with every bounce mom had on his cock. I could now hear them moan at each other.

"John I love getting fucked by your beautiful cock." She claimed now breathing heavily.

"I love fucking your pussy and making your big perfect tits bounce. God damn you're so hot Rose." He said wanting to stay in this position forever.

Mom slowed to a stop from riding as she claimed she was tired and changed positions.

Mom lay along the couch sweating heavily and John was stood watching her as he caught me out the corner of his eye. John then had a smile on his face as he knew I was watching them from the hallway.

He then climbed on top of mom and started to fuck her in the missionary position, "Oh Rose, your pussy feels amazing." He said knowing I was watching.

John then pushed his cock slowly deeper into mom laying on the couch and with every inch her moan became louder and louder.

"I can't believe that I have a hot eighteen year old boy deep in my pussy." Mom said as she lay there being slowly fucked.

John kissed mom passionately as he fucked her. Mom demanded, "I want you to fuck me harder John." As she pushed him away from kissing her.

John did as he was told and started to slam his cock into mom to the point that I could hear their two bodies crash together with every deep thrust of his hips. "That's it, I love those balls banging of my ass baby." Mom said as he continued to slam her.

As I watch I couldn't help but become aroused at the sight of my own moms big titties. I never wanted to be in my cousins position as much in my life.

John started to fuck mom with ferocious speed and moms titties were bouncing like crazy

Her face told the story of how much she was enjoying being fucked with her mouth open constantly moaning and eyes rolling back into her head, "Oh fuck me John, you are really hitting the spot," As he rammed over and over again.

Johns body slowed before he stopped and announced, "Ah Rose im gonna cum," Just before pulling his cock out.

Mom sat up and replied, "Come on baby give me that sweet honey," Caressing her tits awaiting his big load to empty onto her tongue.

Johns whole body began to flex every muscle as he shot his load. Five or six strings of cum shot at moms face as John screamed for every shot and his legs became weak as he fell back on the sofa. "John that was amazing to finally have your cum," Mom said licking up the cum from her lips.

It was unbelievable the amount he came, I thought he was going to drown mom in it. There must have been like a quarter litre of cum exploding out of his cock.

John put on his clothes as mom stood up and asked what time it was before looking at her watch. "Oh shit its one o'clock already," Now hurrying to clean up and get dressed to get back to planning to party.

I went up stairs to jack off, But before I made it to my room I heard John come up the stairs. He followed me into my room, "Hey asshole, What did you think of your moms titties they're great aren't they." he said with a big proud smile on his face.

Instead of answering him I gave him Eileen's panties and told him,"Here give these back to your mom, tell her I will be free all this week if she has any more plumbing problems," Wiping that stupid grin off his face.

"Fuck you," He replied and turned to go down the stairs again.

I stood at the top of the stairs watching them leave. Mom saw me at the top of the stairs, her eyes widened and her jaw dropped. She couldn't believe I saw what they did so I just smiled at her as she walked out the door.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Frank Watches Mom

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds