• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Anabelle's Naughty Night

Anabelle's Naughty Night

Anabelle was really good at babysitting kids. It was easy to play and have fun with Bria and Jonathan, they were at the age that they still liked to run around outside going crazy on the trampoline or in the swimming pool. Anabelle usually let them run wild for a good couple of hours and soon they would be passed out from exhaustion by the time 8 o'clock would hit. She changed them into their pajamas and gently tucked them into bed, careful not to wake them.

Five year old fraternal twins were plenty of fun to play with but could also be a handful, and Anabelle was wiped out. Tonight would be the third night this week that she had been asked to babysit for the Stoughton's.

While it was good money, sometimes all she wanted to do was say no for once and have a night for herself. But Anabelle wasn't like that, she cared too much about the kids and really liked Mr. and Mrs. Stoughton. They paid her pretty good and let her eat whatever she wanted.

Sitting down in front of the tv, Anabelle channeled surfed for a while. Mrs. Stoughton had said they would be back by midnight and she had four hours left to kill. A tv show with buff beach boys caught her attention. Three half naked guys with six pack abs ran around the Californian beaches, solving mysteries.

"Wow." Anabelle said, swinging her legs onto the couch to get into a more comfortable position. The beach detectives were good eye candy, she could feel herself getting turned on by their tanned bodies and tight speedos.

Her first semester of college had just started and she barely had time anymore to even watch tv. Balancing homework, babysitting and going out to bars with her new friends meant that she didn't even have time to masturbate. She couldn't remember the last time she had rubbed her clit or eased her pink dildo up her tight little snatch.

Unzipping her denim shorts, Anabelle wiggled them down and put a hand inside her blue cotton panties. Her pussy was so smooth and bald. She preferred it this way because her pussy was more sensitive without hair, not to mention that she thought it was really cute. It was so pink and delicate sitting between her muscular legs, why would she hide it behind a mound of hair? Watching the hot guys on tv, she rubbed her soft, silky pussy lips for a couple of minutes, building up the anticipation. Anabelle could feel her pussy starting to throb and pulse. It felt so delicious and naughty to be rubbing herself on the Stoughton's couch.

Her rosy pink nipples hardened and she brought up her left hand to pinch and play with her breasts. Anabelle's right hand parted her pussy lips and stroked from the top of her clit to the bottom of her pussy.

"Oh my god." Anabelle moaned.

It had been three months since she last had a big fat cock inside of her. She missed it. She could easily go out dressed in a little black dress and 6 inch heels and come back with a guy to fuck, but most boys she met were just into getting themselves off. Touching her wet pussy gave her more pleasure than any of the guys she had been with.

Putting her middle finger on the top of her clit, Anabelle rubbed it up and down, becoming wetter and wetter. She stroked down to her pussy, rubbing the opening with her finger while grinding the palm of her hand against her clit.

"Oohhhh!" She moaned. Anabelle was close to cumming, her pussy was throbbing hard and shivers of pleasure ran through her body. She wanted to edge a little before she cummed, sometimes she could make herself squirt if she did it enough.

Yanking off her shorts and panties, Anabelle flipped herself over. Face down, ass up was her favorite position. She could grind her clit on her palm and go deep into her tight young pussy with her fingers. Wiggling her firm, bouncy ass in the air, Anabelle finger fucked herself vigorously. Her middle finger was drenched with pussy juice, pumping in and out.

It wasn't as good as a dick and Anabelle longed for a man to be behind her, drilling into her hard and fast, pinching her nipples, pulling her hair and slapping her ass. The thought of one of the hot beach boys fucking her doggystyle turned her on even more. Biting her lip and closing her eyes tight, Anabelle imagined the beach boy with the brown hair was the one who was fucking her, spreading her ass checks to slip a finger in her ass while fucking her hard. She clenched her eyes closed harder, she was close to cumming but she wanted to hold it off a little bit longer.

Mr. Stoughton opened the door to his house quietly in case the kids were asleep. "Anabelle?" He called out. He could hear the tv on faintly in the study room next to the kitchen. Shutting the door, he walked over to the kitchen and picked up the theater tickets that Mrs. Stoughton forgot to bring with. She had insisted on staying in the theater cocktail lounge, making him take the trip back home to retrieve the tickets.

Mr. Stoughton didn't mind, he knew she probably wanted to flirt with the bartender who had bigger muscles than his brain. They mostly were monogamous, they had the rule that once in a while if they wanted to stray that was fine. As long as it was once in a while. Mr. Stoughton hadn't strayed in a while though, work and the kids kept him busy.

Putting the tickets in his back trouser pocket, he walked over to the study room. Just as he was about to call out Anabelle's name again, he stopped in surprise. His cock grew hard before he knew what was happening.

Anabelle's sexy, fat ass was in the air, bouncing against her hand that was halfway deep in her pussy. She was positioned face down, head buried in the couch away from the door. She obviously didn't hear Mr. Stoughton come in earlier because she was moaning and still fucking her hand.

His dick was straining at his pants, he was harder than he had been in months. Unzipping his pants, he took out his cock and began stroking all 7 inches of it. He was careful to stay in the dark hallway, hidden from view. He could see that Anabelle's pussy was dripping wet. He wanted to stick his face between her ass cheeks and eat her out from pussy to ass.

His babysitter was a shy girl who usually didn't say much to him. When the Stoughton's had first hired her, Mr. Stoughton had barely noticed her, Anabelle wasn't a stunning beauty at first glance. But over the weeks and months she babysat more and more, Mr. Stoughton had begun to notice the little peek of ass cheek that accidentally hung out of her shorts or her nipples as she bent over to pick up one of the kids. Anabelle had the body of an hourglass; wide hips with a big ass, tiny waist and plump tits that made Mr. Stoughton want to suck on them. He jerked his cock harder and faster, feeling the build up deep in his balls. Anabelle was finger fucking her pussy so good that she started to cream.

"Oh my god!" She moaned out, squirting all over the couch.

Mr. Stoughton couldn't help himself. He gave a soft groan as hot cum spilled out of his cock. He stood there for a minute, breathless as he watched Anabelle collapse onto the couch. She made no attempt to get up and clean herself or the couch off. Mr. Stoughton found this incredibly sexy, his wife would be hurriedly running to the bathroom by now to wipe off all the sweat and fluid that had built up because she found it gross.

Stuffing his dick back into his pants, Mr. Stoughton carefully and slowly stepped away from the study room door. He had been gone a while now, any minute Mrs. Stoughton would be calling him half drunk to see where he was.

Anabelle sat up slowly. Squirting felt so good that it literally sucked all power from her body and made her feel like jelly. She had gone so long without cock or fucking herself that she was exhausted from how good it felt. Putting back on her underwear and denim shorts, she flipped over the couch cushions and sat back down. The beach boy show had turned into a late night talk show and Anabelle turned it off. It was getting late and she was tired. She would take a quick nap before the Stoughtons got back from their date and then clean up the mess the kids had made earlier, after all she didn't want them thinking she was a bad babysitter.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Anabelle's Naughty Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 143 milliseconds